Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Demon hunter Academy OOC/signup

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Demon hunter Academy OOC/signup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 31, 2010 1:35 am

Thanks! But, I have to warn you, I'm scottish, so I'm in a different time zone. If I'm a slow poster, that's why.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Mon May 31, 2010 1:41 am

that's fine any time you can post is ok with me.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 31, 2010 2:46 am

Thanks. I kind of just tossed Ollie in. Let's just say she isn't apathetic.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boats on Mon May 31, 2010 8:41 am

chris45 wrote:Sorry for not getting to these earlier,

@Robinwing- Interesting character, and a fighter with Capoeira is always fun and entertaining. definitely accepted

@boats- A vampire with a gun...dangerous combination, you are definitely accepted as well.

P.s. I hope you have fun, and enjoy the rp. ^^

thanks

boats
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boats on Mon May 31, 2010 10:43 am

could you make a map of the academy?
cos' all the descriptions are very confusing

boats
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Mon May 31, 2010 12:03 pm

could try, but not sure id it would end well, I've never been to good with making maps.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 31, 2010 3:45 pm

I just took a guess t it being confusing enough to get Ollie lost. Mind you, that's not hard without a map. Otherwise, she's okay.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey one of my char get lost hopelessly as well so welcome to the club! =D you can be the Vice President! We give you a free hat and your very own personal bumball machine enjoy. ^_^ (LOL.)

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon May 31, 2010 4:41 pm

*Attempts to giggle politely* *FAILS EPICALLY* *I have quite a guffaw on me*

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Fails are pretty common these days and it happens to me alot I shall not go into details because it's painful on my shattered pride >.>;;

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmaliaMakai on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 am

...I think I might make Wraith go pyscho o.o I don't know if you're okay with this Chris, but it could be fun XD

Because its really hard to play such an innocent character when I could be making Sooooo many sexual Jokes, and when I'm so..Not innocent. Maybe not Pyschotic, because Sorcha does that pretty well, but...More teenage like? I don't know, I just thought I'd ask x3

AmaliaMakai
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm

I have not given up on this rp yet, but i got a virus that wiped my computer. I'm on a bus tommorow, so I'm not sure If i can post, but I will try to stay in. Just thought I should giva a heads up. I cant post tongight either. But I will try to stay in.
"Paraniod.Probably. But just because you can't see the invisible demon about to bite your face off, doesn't mean its not there."-Harry Dresden

the fox without
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsuna15 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Name: (Just the first name is fine, but if you want a last go ahead.) Kazuma
Gender male
Race Human
Appearance Image

Grade: (this is the grade your character is in, it goes from 1st to 4th, but everyone is a 1st year student.) 1st

Style Spellblade (self created style ask for info :P)

Physical features :( things that aren’t in the picture, like height, weight, skinny or muscular things like that.) height is 5"9 150 pounds

Signature move/skill: (this is what makes your character different than anyone else with the same style. Try and be original with this, by that I mean don’t pick something someone already has. So if someone has something like Ex: Fighter who can use flaming fist. Then don’t pick that and find something else.) Mystic Eyes- when used it changed his eye color from brown to bright blue and allows him to see into the future allowing him to evade and counter attacks with ease or block if needed, Also can be used outside of battle to see when an enemy will attack or almost anything else.

Weapon: (only if your style allows for one or if you want one.) Dual wields Katanas with self enhancement magic and a few attack spells (weaker than a mages spells)

Bio: (write this as if it was like a file of your character.) Kazuma is from a family of Demon slayers who use katanas and a mix of self enhancement magic with a few magic spells meant for attack which is where his class of spell blade comes from, He mastered the way of the spell blade at a young age and was known as a prodigy demon slayer however when he was 10 his family was killed due to a betrayal from someone who was his friend who was lured in by an offer of power but after his family was killed the demons killed his "friend" as well.

Other: (you can put anything else her like personality, fears, dislikes. I would prefer to let it play out in the Rp, to make things more interesting.)
personality is outgoing and kind he likes helping out others in need because he doesn't want anyone to feel the same pain he did in the past.
Last edited by Setsuna15 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Setsuna15
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:26 pm

ok, it's good you can post

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 pm

okay i got everything in order and im ready to do my part again =D

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FallenBlu on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Yay! Welcome back Zenkari!
Persona Roleplay We are still in need of a few people, some and join us. You can't go wrong with Persona. Roleplay created by Growlithe.

FallenBlu
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Lol good to be back! XD I missed everybody and wasn't to fun with out everyone =D

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 am

Just so all of you know, I'm gonna assume Ollie made it to the dorms and got to sleep. So I'll await "The next day..."

Unless Ameliamakai has anymore to say?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Name: Sirk the Blood Wolf (took this title for his blood drenched past but most call him him Sirk and to most he introduses himself as Sirk.
Race: half –werewolf

Grade: 1

Style Dual blades warrior as well as a competent fist fighter. And raises a wolf.

Physical features: Very muscled but very agile as his fighting style demands, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds he is a lot lager then the average human due to his werewolf blood. Tattoos adorn his body detailing his linage and powers. Blue eyes.

Skill: Due to the tattoos on his body his skin is tougher than average and it takes a strong hit to pierce it as well as the rapid healing from his werewolf blood. Magic is less effevctive because the tattoos abosorb some of the energy in them. making for long gruelling battles. At full moon he becomes stronger but he is more liable to lose his mind and attack allies as well as the foe. The curse gets stronger each year. Has capacity to learn magic based on the moon but hasn’t learned any of it and does not care to.

Weapon: Uses his fathers blades named Fang and Claw 2 Ancient blades adorned with runes who’s meaning has been lost in the sands of time. Has a friend wolf named Silver who fights with him. Silver is a very large wolf he is 4 feet at shoulder height.

Bio: He was born to Kard Feuger leader of the Blood Moon werewolf clan and Alina Brigan a Moon priestess. He had a happy childhood and learnt his fighting style from his father and worship of the moon from his mother. He lived happily till one day on his 13th Birthday his father who was full werewolf (every month he would transform and lose his mind) Attacked his mother and killed her then realizing what he had done took his own life all in front of his child. Sirk left too lead the clan but 2 moons later his clan was ambushed by the werewolf Clan the Demon fang (a group of werewolf’s with demon blood in them.) His whole Clan was destroyed except for him. He then left to live on his own and found how much most humans hated his kind and wanted them dead. So in the next 2 years he honed his skills and kept his linage a secret. Till an academy professor saw him fighting and decided to recruit him. Sirk accepted hoping his life would change for the better.

Personality: Do to his past and Treatment by others he is a loner who rarely smiles and does not care what people say about him. If someone attacks him he fights back but does not get angered easily and doesn’t look for fights. Even with his cold personality he feels a need to help those in need even if they hate him.
Fears: Due to his curse growing stronger he turn into a full werewolf.

i posted links to the images of my charachter and his weapons
His image the sword he is holding is Claw \/
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/12345_2006_01_bucket/AnimeSwordsman.jpg

Image of of his sword fang \/
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t279/Aiko-one-of-the-seven-deadly-sins/CoolSword.jpg

Image of his wolf silver \/
http://www.thehuntersmoon.com/images/werewolf-pictures/thumbnails/dog-werewolf_thumb.jpg
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:30 am

Are we allowed second characters or just one? Because I do NOT remember engineers as a choice, and engineers are bloody awesome.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!