Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Diplomacy OOC/Interest Check

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Diplomacy OOC/Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:56 am

Kronos wrote:*Puts on Hazard Suit*

Whoo! I'm gonna invest in anthrax research and Nazi-esq experiments on POWS. Thank god I'm the only WWII history buff to sign on as of yet.

*Ahem* Perhaps you need a good lesson in WWI first, and maybe some possible Cold War Scenarios, Comrade Premeir. Gas warfare has it's advantages. :)
Comrade Preimer, may I sign up for the VVS or Red Army?
I await you reply with trepidation.
Ottoman

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:00 am

Your position as Marshal of the Red Technocracy is approved.

And dang, I didn't think of that at all...

~Premier Anton Medevev

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Character Name: Boris Konstantinovich Zhukov
Nationality: Union of Soviet Socilalist Tecnocrats (Red Technocracy)
Background: Born into a peasent familiy, he was conscripted into the army at age 19. Serving in the Cavalry until the revolution, at the occurance of which, he joined Communist forces, and after recovering from Typhus, he went on to fight through the war. He has distinguished himself many times putting down rebellions and revolutions, as well as promoting the state, expansionism, and glorious revolution.
Physical Description: A bulky man with brownish-blonde hair. He usually wears his Hat, and an overcoat over his Uniform, which is adorned with only a select few of his medals.
Personality: Is a freindly type, though quick to anger, he's very serious, and wont hesitate to tell you if you're screwed. His ultimate devotion is to his Country and his Preimer, who he advises both seriously and well.

Kinda obvious who I modeled him on. :)
Does Anton Medevev committ great purges?
Long live the state!
EDIT:Has anyone claimed the White territory?
Attachments
ZhukovStalinMaus.jpg
The one on the right
(7.79 KiB) Downloaded 272 times

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:30 pm

Nope, that's still open for your own nation to be put in.
No purges.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrret on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Hm, I'll post a nation sheet soon. I'm going to be a rather small nation consisting of the islands and perhaps some of the mainland nearby.

Nation Name: Graul

Map Location:the cluster of islands between continents

Map Color: Green

Inhabitants: Orcs

Government Style: Monarchy

Important Characters: Thog Trizgul

Important Locations:
~Nordan- North western island. It's only natural resource is farming land.
~Surremtip- The north eastern island. Has great coal and oil deposits which fuel the nation. The northern half of the island has the ruins of a city destroyed when a expansive mine beneath it collapsed.
~Graul- The island the entire nation is named after, it is below Surremtip and Nordan. The island has long lost its ability to be developed due to pollution and development.
~Bazrub- A port city on Nordan. It has no defenses built around it at start.
~Gromash- A port city on Surremtip.
~Moradan- A mining settlement on Surremtip.
~Grokmor- The capital of Graul located on the isle of Graul. It is the largest city and the center of trade for the empire.

History:

Graul was founded long ago by a mighty orc of the same name during the age of antiquity. He swiftly killed off the humans whom lived on the northern island of Nordan and put orcish colonies in their place. The great warlord died invading a third island called Surremtip. The battle was won despite his death which now completes the extent of the modern empire. Upon Graul's death a simple feudal government was made and they dubbed Graul's son the Grand Warlord. This is essentially the same thing as the kings in the other developing countries and so Graul was dubbed a monarchy.

For the next several hundred years, extending into modern times, the island orcs no longer conquered lands but instead acted as a mercenary nation. They became highly Dependant on the wars of the world to supply their resource deficient islands. During peacetime they are forced to make due with trade but their heritage often leads them to search for profit in war.

The most recent Grand Warlord is Thog Thrizgul. He is only the second Grand Warlord in the history of Graul to not be blood related to Graul.
Last edited by Garrret on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Garrret
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:53 pm

Nation Name: The Belkan Reich
Map Location: The Large White Island to the East.
Map Color: Steel
Inhabitants:Humans(Germanic) and Elves. (German Names Please!)
Government Style: Empire
Important Characters: Kaiser Emil Dollmann: Myself
Belkan Emperess, Queen of Anfang, Zophia Vonamor Dollmann: ?
Chief of Staff of the Army High Command:
Generals:
Reichsheer: ?
Luftstreitkräfte: Myself
Kaiserliche Marine: Kronos
Important Locations:(things like cities and natural formations.)
Dinsmark - Capital of the Belkan Reich, the city is immense, it is nearly unconquerable by Air or Sea, due to the Empire's immense navy contingent stationed at the Port.
Hoffnung - The Empire's Capital for Manufacturing.
Anfang - Major Naval Base and Port City Province
Avalon AB - Major Air Force Base.

Let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Comrade Premeir, if no other Succesor appears, perhaps I would be able to replace the Current head of the VVS?
Attachments
400px-Bundeswehr_Kreuz_svg.png
Insignia
(21.23 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
800px-Flag_of_German_Empire_%28jack_1903%29_svg.png
Flag of the Empire
(23.93 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Last edited by Ottoman on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:11 am, edited 9 times in total.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:04 pm

Sure thing.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrret on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:05 pm

quick question do you intend on taking all the remaining land? If you are the color white is fine, if not then you should consider changing color as it might get confusing.

Garrret
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 pm

What other colors do I have to choose from? I didn't know that there were any others than Red, White or Black...

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrret on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:16 pm

I see your confusion now. The white was originally empty or unclaimed space. Each person would either describe to me where they wanted to be on the map or edit it themselves.

So to clarify my question from earlier I was asking whether you were taking all the unclaimed space or just some of it. If you were taking all of the unclaimed space the color white would be fine but if you were only taking part of the unclaimed space then you would have to find another color. Currently the colors red black and green are taken.

You can take all of the land i just needed to know if thats what you wanted.

Garrret
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Just the Large Island to the East please, and I'll change my color. Thanks for clarifying that. :D

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:12 pm

....Otto has requested my presence! *Salutes* And I have no idea what to fill out or where to start!!....((aka blonde here needs help))

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:14 pm

You have my permission to sign up for the Cabienet of the Belkan Reich, or perhaps you would like to be a General of the Armed forces? Whichever you wish. See the first post for a guide on creating a character. Just remember, Germanic names, please. Or you could join any of the other nations, if the leaders give you permission.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:28 pm

OR! you could sign up for my secratay of peace! i really need a general or something! :?

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:40 pm

((Hahahaha yes my little puppets fight for me!...nah jk. Since Otto pm me first he gets me!))

Character Name: Leyna Mathilda (German enough?)
Nationality: The Belkan Reich
Race: Elf
Background: Years of combat experience this formidible battle opponent is dangerous when she uses her acrobatic tatics combined with her sword wielding skills.
Physical Description: Long dark blonde hair, bright green eyes, a slender build, and fair pale skin.
Personality: Flirty, playful, but serious when the time comes for it.

Position in government: Just assign me to something.

I hope this profile is okay, if not let me know if I can change something.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrret on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:44 pm

the profiles great! Welcome to Diplomacy! well welcome to Diplomacy after otto tells you what position in his government you get...

Garrret
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:53 pm

You can have multiple profiles, of course, you could always join the Technocracy...

Congratulations, Leyna Mathilda, you have been assigned command of the Reichseer, may you lead my forces to victory on the feild of battle!
- Emperor Dollmann

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:00 pm

OH OH THAT MEANS YOU CAN ALSO BE MY SECRATARY OF PEACE AS WELL YAY! or not....

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Or you can join the Technocracy... I need someone to help me with commanding the Air Force.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:12 pm

Again, hahaha yes! Fight over me my little puppets fight! Truth is that I could never be able to do more than one profile at a time. Im too....easily confused ya know?

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!