Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Diplomacy OOC/Interest Check

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Diplomacy OOC/Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandorym on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:33 pm

Oh my goodness, I didn't realize that Kronos approved my natives. I'll repost their info right here. Sorry for those who sought my allegiance, maybe after my first faction gets schooled.

Nation Name: Ti'Alacan Itzcóatl
Map Location: Namenlos Isles, between the Commies and the Jerries
Map Color: N/A, the Ti'Alacan Itzcóatl are not recognized by any government save their own.
Inhabitants: Humans
Government Style: Council of Elders
Important Characters:
High Chieftain: Quauhtli Matlal
High Warlord: NPC (Apply if desired)
High Priest of the Obsidian Serpent: NPC (Apply if desired)
Itluk Chieftain: NPC (Apply if desired)
Atluk Chieftain: NPC (Apply if desired)
Important Locations:
Warrens of Vision: One of the two most sacred places to the Ti'Alacan Itzcóatl, all tribal elders are buried in this network of tunnels beneath the southern Namenlos isle. They contain a freshwater spring, meaning that everywhere within is at least knee-deep in water, and hallucinogenic fumes released by vents cause potent dreams that attract those wishing to complete vision quests for warriorhood.
Seat of the Tribes: Concealed in the thickest part of the jungles of the southern Namenlos isle, the Seat of the Tribes is where the Itluk and Atluk gather in times of great danger to elect a High Warlord and High Chieftain from among their elders. This is a rare, solemn occasion, which has only happened twice in the past. The place gains its name from a massive granite throne inset with jade and obsidian, said to have been built for the Obsidian Serpent when he roamed the world.
Mt. Itzcóatl: The mountain of the Obsidian Serpent, said to be the place where he erupted from the ground to escape the Earth Mother, is one of the two most sacred places in the world to the Ti'Alacan Itzcóatl. All prospective shamans must journey to its location on the northern Namenlos isle and commune with the Obsidian Serpent's greatest ally, the Sleeping Flame, who sometimes reenacts the Obsidian Serpent's escape by belching red-hot blood and ashen flesh into the sky and down the sides of the mountain.
Itluk and Atluk Villages: Though they live on separate islands the Itluk and Atluk are very similar, both being hunter-gatherers that live in groups of fifty or so. These villages are nomadic, following the herds, but gather together in times of great danger at the Seat of the Tribes.
Note on Technology Level: The Ti'Alacan Itzcóatl are very primitive by modern standards, and while they have knowledge of the bow and arrow, poison, domestication, jewelery crafting, currency, and dugout canoes they lack the wheel, metal, gunpowder, and most other things modern nations take for granted. They are masters of ambush warfare, having destroyed all the other tribes that once shared their islands, but do not share so much as a language with the outlander invaders.
Last edited by Pandorym on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pandorym
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:42 pm

NOOOOOO *punches kronos in the face* Sorry bout that mate lol *Stops a few milimeters from his face* got tacha!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandorym on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:51 pm

I may get eliminated very fast, and may help you if I am.

Pandorym
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Do not worry my freind, if you take Emil Dollmann the First as your emperor, we will spare your country's independance, modernize your military, and make you a Vassal of the Mighty Reich!
Better than suffereing under the boot of Communism or being left behind by democratic capitallists, eh?

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:59 pm

nope because we have benifits and you dont so well help you by bringing in money and products for you to build your own pre-WWII yeah hows that and those guys are about to be eliminated any ways lol.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:06 pm

Pandorym, my good freind, do you want another My Lai Massacre on your hands? If you join me, I promise, by my right as Emperor I will not interfere with your island's way of life.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:12 pm

*Ahem*

The Red Technocracy will give you Technological support and resources in exchange for a 'small' about of land usage, and we will not interfere at all in your affairs if you wish.

Better living through technology, my friend!

Ottoman, we're all evil bastards, don't be a good guy in action, only in words.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:15 pm

*whispers* He don't know that.
We all know the Communist way of treachery! While he speaks of peace, he plans for war.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:22 pm

So do you. Imperialistic Devil.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:29 pm

*shifty eyes* Maybe... maybe not... But, we have more important, and pressing issues, yes?
Technocrat.JPG
Kronos, The latest in Imperial Propaganda!
(50.41 KiB) Downloaded 6 times

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Is that Pro or Anti-Red Technocracy? I can't tell.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:30 pm

It says he is Your Freind. Think about it.
The Pacifists see your light! Blackout!

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:54 pm

Damn, I got it.

Long live World Communism!

Think the VVS is lacking?

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrret on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:12 pm

Welcome aboard Pandoryn! Complements on the nation it is very well thought out although it may not be powerful but it is interesting.

Garrret
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:16 pm

Well... perhaps if we could reach a... mutual trade agreement, we might be able to outfit your VVS with such planes as the MiG-9, or the Yak-15. However, you must help us develop the Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte, and Landkreuzer P. 1500 Monster.
A fair trade, no?

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:19 pm

You have a deal. Although I reserve licensing rights to Red Technocracy technologies, yes? (Not that it'll do anything.)

And I think this deal should be done IC between two diplomats instead of our leaders. How about a neutral landing strip in the channel?

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Or how about one of our Embassies in one of our Capitals?
Either way is fine by me.
Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte "Rat"
Comparison Diagram
http://www.vincelewis.net/myimages28/la ... bigpic.jpg
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2458/r ... riswd1.jpg
Another two renditions of the Rat
Totally Kick-ass.
Last edited by Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garrret on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 pm

you could use Graul. As of now its completely neutral. I haven't made enough posts to have enemies or allies(that'll change soon.).

Also people can join and become one of the Warlords in Graul. Each one has their own city and all. So far we only have me as the Grand Warlord.

Garrret
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:39 pm

So far I'm having trouble getting people to join my Country, and I beleive that Kronos is having the same problem. :)

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Well, who wants to join something analogous to the USSR or Nazi Germany?

Kronos
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!