Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Doctor Who

DOCTOR WHO

a part of “Doctor Who”, a fictional universe by TheNeoIlluminati.

Looking or searching for a REAL.. bizarre adventure? The Doctor invites you.. NOW! To come with him through a journey through Time and Space!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Doctor Who”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] DOCTOR WHO

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:10 pm

This is just going to be the OOC Thread.. so we can think of ideas in here. And then put those ideas and place them within the Role-Play. So it can be any ideas.. but some I'll have to disagree on... well, depending on what sort of idea.

And here is the link for the Role Play: "DOCTOR WHO"
Last edited by TheNeoIlluminati on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] DOCTOR WHO

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm

What about Doctor Who? whats going on *jumps up and down* which Doctor????

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Oh, well not the Eleventh Doctor.. anyway. But you would like this Doctor, I've got plan for this Role Play. You'll love him.. I think. :)

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:26 pm

oh ok then I call the assistant!!! :) I so have one in mind!!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Well it can be female or male. So choose your fancy.. just make she/he can cope with him. He attends to make threats about jelly babies. :P

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm

So I assume it's a bit late for me to be able to join?
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm

OMG!!! Awesome it's the 4th isn't it! XD ***My personal fav! next to 10th***

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Actually he's more like Fourth Incarnation.. and he has bits and pieces from his others. Though I must verify this has nothing to do with the New Series, I didn't thought much of RTD's Series.. however, Steven Moffat's Series MAY change that for me. :)

I even used to watch Torchwood.. back then... but everyone just kept on dying... for some reason.. =(

Oh and Cypher there's always room. It hasn't started... yet. =D
Last edited by TheNeoIlluminati on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Hurrah. So I can be a companion or whatever? Just no Time Lords, correct?

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Correct! I'll be the Time Lord/Gallifreyan. =)

Oh just one more thing: I'm just doing some editing.. and stuff. Oh and you'll see there's a place that's called 'Sci-Fi'. When I was creating the Role Play; I misread of that has Setting as in like: Sci-Fi or Medieval... so forget about that room, okay?

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Dude I submitted my person... kinda rushed thou srry...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Ahhh very good, very good indeed. However, I'm not sure he would meet her at the pub. :P Oh almost forgot he knows Venusian Aikido... so it'll be good that'll actually be able to use it. I was thinking they could meet in a dark alley or something... just an idea.

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 pm

I am very much likely joining this!
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:23 pm

She wasn't in a pub *as u said* she was getting kicked out of a *pub*

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Ahhh a club, then eh? Ahh well it's all good then. This would be the only place where you would see The Doctor swear...and also be.. well inappropriate. The things he says are hilarious... well I think they are anyway. =)

Edelle good to hear, you can join as well. I'm thinking of having at least about 3-4 companions at the most.

Edit: Oh I'll be going out shortly.. I'll return in a few hours. I've done some editing and other things on the Role Play.

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:25 pm

If looks friken awesome!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Alright, I just thought I'd toss out there that I've started my character, but he's not done yet.

And I have my learner's permit exam tomorrow so I might not be able to get it entirely done tomorrow. I'll get as much as I can though.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Renthead wrote:If looks friken awesome!

Yep... it is going to be fricken awesome!

Hmm I'm just contemplating on putting REAL species in the Role Play.

They are: The Seinu and The Anunnaki... those are just some of them.

Oh and Cypher that should be fine! Take as much time as you need. Though we'll everything going as soon as everyone is also ready! :)

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:44 am

A Doctor Who rp? Sweet! From what I've read I assume I can still join? Also, are the companions going to meet the Doctor in game or what?
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNeoIlluminati on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:16 am

Well what do you mean? In the chat? Or are you referring to the Companions meeting up with The Doctor in the Role Play?

I'm in the RPG Chat.. if any of you like to contact me in person? It'll be much easier that way. =D

TheNeoIlluminati
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!