Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DOOM the New Threat IC (Closed)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: DOOM the New Threat IC (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:52 am

"Ladies and gentlemen can it." Selena said.
"So know we go down the elavator to the ARC." Selena said. Selena shook her head and looked at her team. These guys need are going to be the death of me. Selena thought.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:55 am

"ya...sure let go down into the dark scary hole...then no one can see me commit murder" v sighed sarcasticly
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:56 am

"V don't be sarcastic with me." Selena said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 am

"aww but its fun!!" v whined

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 pm

Selena waited as they went down in the elevator. She stepped off the evelator and looked around. It looke exactly as it had looked two years ago, before John blew up the ARC on the other side.
"So there should be a communication expert on the other side waiting for us." Selena said.
"When we all get through the ARC we need to form a circle and point the guns at each other." Selena said.
"V you know what to do." Selena said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:51 pm

V pulled out a hand gun.
"are you happy now?" she sighed
"no guns?" dreamer asked pretending to not care

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:54 pm

"Yes I'm happy." Selena said.
"Ladies Megan." Selena said.

"Why do I have to go first?" Megan asked.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:09 pm

"..........i wanna go first......" Kurayami wanted to be special.
Image Image Image Image Image

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:38 am

"No the new girl goes first." Selena said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:57 pm

"hehehe.......don't die...." Kurayami said this as he pushed her into the hole.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 pm

(It's not a hole...it's more a silvery goo that takes you in and suddenly you're on mars.)
Megan squeaked and she was suddenly on the floor on her hands and knees. She heaved and threw up.
"Eww." Megan said as she stood up and prushed off her jeans.

"Okay who wants to go next?" Selena asked.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 pm

(Well I have better things to do than watch the movie)
"MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kurayami went for it, he thought it felt like it was violating him.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 pm

(I didn't say anything)
"Okay who is next?" Selena asked.
Megan looked up as Kurayami came through.
"Great he came through next." Megan muttered.

Yoshi looked at Selena.
"Me Selena-chan." Yoshi said as he went up to the arc and went through. As he came out on the otherside he looked for Megan.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:47 pm

"YAY!!!! Lets shoot stuff!!!!!!" Kurayami wanted to shoot a lot of stuff.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:46 am

"No NO NO NO." Megan said.
"We have to wait for the rest of the sqaud." Megan said.

"What is with all the commtion?" A blonde asked as she walked over.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:41 pm

"Hello! How about you and me hook up later and have some drinks!" Kurayami of course had one thing on his mind.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 pm

"Nope sorry I don't hook up with my job." she said.
"I know I should wait for Selena but what is your name?" Megan asked.
"I'll just repeated it, my name is Vickie." Vickie said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurayami-san on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 am

"That's hot!" Kurayami forgot about the mission.

Kurayami-san
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 am

"ladies and gentlemen...awww screw it, SHUT THE HELL UP AND WAIT FOR SELENA!!!" Vendetta said loudly
"no hooking up and no fucking...up...this mission" she said giving the statement thought. immeadiatly her mind turned to dreamer. the pushed all thoughts of him out if her head.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:45 am

"No need to yell." Megan said.
"Private Megan Bourne." Megan said.

"Private First Class Yoshi Matthews." Yoshi said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!