Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Ball NS

Dragon Ball NS (New Saga)

a part of “Dragon Ball NS”, a fictional universe by Vio-Lance.

This is about 200 years after Goku and Vegeta defeated Omega Shenron. Main characters have died off, but their decendents still protect the earth, along with some new faces on the scene.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball NS”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Ball NS (New Saga)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm

NO rush Vio-lance. If I seem pushy, I'm usually joking around. Yup I approved Bardock for ya. :)

I also posted here, the fight's over for now. And I've gotten Alto the main gang, XD. Here's the link to MY DBZ rp if any of yall are interested, no saiyans but we have NO androids, and quite frankly need some.

posting.php?mode=reply&f=20&t=13624
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Stop advertising your own, almost identical, roleplays here and actually spend some time on this one, how about it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:10 am

Well, I'd kind of like to develop this RP first, but after I get it started, I'd be happy to join. Especially as an android. I'm sure, if you've read my Sig., that #16 is my favorite. Gentle giant, and comepletely beasts all over cell that episode. Too bad he died. But he died knowing that his death would incite the death of Cell. My second favorite was #13. But he was only cool 'cause he had a hillbilly accent, and still whipped ass.

Aaaannny way, the reasons I like androids (Besides #16) is the fact that they're so...unpredictable. They cant be picked up by scouters, or ki sensing, which means they can hide if they need to. They have all these skills build into them because they're computers. Calculations, energy sensors that can pick up near anything, every kind of vision they could come up with....They can also surprise their foes with their uncalculatory strength. They are all durable, and are unique for the most part. But most of all, they have little itsy bitsy pieces that hide their true strength. #13 could uses the parts from #14 and #15 to become super powered. #16 had removable body parts. And limbs that shot lasers. "Arm lazor. Beech."AND LAZOR EYEZ! I could go on and on, but I try not to ramble...

And thanks for approving Bardock. He's my absolute favorite DBZ character. My motto about him?

"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:53 am

Since I have nothing significant to post (really, all I would be doing is restating what happened and saying I flew over to the group of people) I'll just wait until something happens.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 am

Lol I love Bardock's moto. But really post as him in IOF< and you can be #16 as well if you want.

I posted BTW, I've been soooor busy. Sorrryz. :(

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Chulance, you aren't taking this roleplay seriously. D:

Kama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:11 am

Well, it's okay, Chu. I've been burried over english work for the past few days. We're learning to do our research paper, and it's been piled upon my needing to read a chapter of The Great Gatsby every night. Not to mention my Spanish culture presentation on the revolutionist Che Gurevara, or whatever his face is.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 am

I was gone to Florida, sorry.

I'll post more, it's 5 am, but expect a post later. I'll try to speed up my posting, eventually. I'll explain what happened to my bondanta soon.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:30 am

Is this alive?

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!