Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DragonBall Z: Before Kakarot[IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

DragonBall Z: Before Kakarot[IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat May 02, 2009 8:21 pm

OOC: DragonBall Z: Before Kakarot[OOC]

I left my dwelling and began walking to Cabbon's house. He promised me that we would fight today, and ever since we figured out that he was the Legendary Super Saiyan, I've felt a greater sense of rivalry. But he slowly became insane, and I guess I've felt sympathy for him and not gone full power on him. I arrived at his doorstep and knocked rather loudly.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: DragonBall Z: Before Kakarot[IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat May 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Time is endless and so is the thrill of battle nothing ever gets old especially for Cabbon the legendary Super Saiyajin because of him various beings are trying to kill the Saiyan Race and destroy Planet Vegeta. Their had been a few attempts to kill him apparently they wanted to kill him. He planned to eventually destroy all of them they would all die!!!!!! He was currently flying through space at the speed of light of course which was basically the speed of teleportaion so he was moving so fast he didn't require oxygen.

If he stopped he could quickly create an energy shield around his head and store oxygen inside of it. That was a useful technique and very few could manage an energy barrier that long without Green ki. He was heading to a planet were they sold high-tech equipment and were some Space-pirates had stolen his space-ship while he was murderuing the inhabitance of a planet because a sexy lady asked him too. He than slaughtered the lady after having fun with her only to realize the Rezush pirates stole it.

They were an Anti-Saiyan group and were stealing saiyan equipment for Tuffel spies to sneak onto his home-planet. He heard they wanted Saiyan technology it allowed fast transporation. Cabbon was much faster than any vehicle but he wanted to keep it as a sovernier and for slow travel when he wanted to sleep. Thanks to some directions from a mpa-maker he had arrived in seconds. He smiled entering the atmosphere of planet Regonz. He was able to smell the stinch from his space-ship thanks to his enhanced senses.

Cabbon smiled and decided to use the Bunkai Teleportation technique his body began to fade into cubes and appeared around the area where his space-ship was. The Rezush space-pirates were selling saiyan weaponry and he had his tail wrapped around his waist. He wasn't afraid to admit his saiyan why should after all he was the Legendary Super Saiyan he planned to wipe out these pirates,get his space-ship and leave. He wanted to learn the other area's were Anti Saiyan organizations were meeting.

He smiled gathering some ki in his hand he realised a destructive blast destroying half of the Anti Saiyan organization area causing people to scream and run in panic. He simply laughed"Fools! You hate Saiyans you talk big but you flee like cowards! He laughed firing ki blasts in all directions slaughteirng many members of this Anti Saiyan organization. Cabbon began to use Bukujutsu to levitate a few feet off the ground using Telekinesis to bring his space-ship over to him he watched as Rezush pirate members ran for their lives.

He smiled gathering energy entering the first Super Saiyjin state using his yellow aura to easily vaporize them and most of the inhabitants in the area. He than flew in the air and unleashing a small green disk which destroyed the entire planet and he teleported away holding his spaceship in his right hand. He used Bunkai teleport arriving in his house on Planet Vegeta putting his space-ship in he heard somone proboably his friend much weaker than him he went and answered the door"Hello? Yes the fight Um I have hahahhaha things to hahaha do" He coughed "But I suppose a quick spar is good. I just found out the Tuffel's are planning to send spies here I'm going to exterminate them want to come?
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat May 02, 2009 11:13 pm

His psycho laugh was still giving me shudders... "Let me think about that..." I said sarcastically. "Hell yeah, I do!" I said and strapped on my fighting gloves. "Let's do this." I said and my orange aura slightly became visible.

[did you accept me on your RP, chulance?]

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun May 03, 2009 12:35 am

Cabbon wanted to see what his friends response was he usually worked alone but the saiyans deserved to fight. He had only recently returned home but know one knew he was back save for Sashimaru. The Elders and their Saiyan Army would be here trying to capture him and give him to the hunters to stop this war. Cabbon didn't care he smiled glad to see Sashimaru was thinking about it sarcastically basically meaning yes. Cabbon was already ready to go he hated Saiyan Armor.

He felt armor made it seem like he required extra protection when in fact it was the exact opposite. He touched his shoulder and smiled"Bankai Teleport!"He said their bodies began to fade into mini cubes and reappear at the area where a group of Tuffel Scientists planned to send spies."Click the launch button!"One of the humaonaiod scienitss yelled to another as Cabbon moved at light speed ripping him in half. Because of his speed no one had even seen him and some of the scientists were scarred.

They were shocked and an omnionous silence filled the room until one spoke"What in God's name happanned? Suddenly he was ripped in half again at light speed the Tuffel's in the space pods were nervous until one of them exploded it was a tiny ki blast. Cabbon had disabeled the launch sequence by taking out the wires. "Now come on buddy let's get rid of these Tuffel's!"He fired a blast destroying most of the Tuffel spies and some scientists put on their armor and fired lasers at the two Saiyan warriors.

(I never checked lol!)

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun May 03, 2009 12:45 am

[Lol]

His speed left me envious. And scared. I dodged out of the way of the lasers and shot ki blasts at several Tuffels. There were so many, probably too many. I began focusing my power and went SSJ. "Alright, bring it!" I yelled and began cracking skulls together and pounding on pressure points.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun May 03, 2009 1:06 am

Cabbon smiled this was fun to destroy tuffel's. He was moving at increadible speeds which he had achieved due to the fact his power was constantly rising and training made him a lot stronger a 5 minute work-out was like gaining another SSJ power-up for him. He enjoyed his Legendary Super Saiyajin powers and he made sure the Tuffel's couldn't injure his friend well he was an SSJ so how could they? He unleashed a green disk causing a massive explosion destroying more Tuffel scientists.

He could have used Legendary blast but he didn't want to care Sashimaru along with the Tuffel's he was one of the people he was Semi-sane around"HAHAHAHAHA"He laughed now physcotic ripping tuffel's apart with physical strength alone. The battle was going well until Cabbon used a small legendary blast to easily eradicate the Tuffel's."Those are the spies?"He hacked the computer learning were their head-quarters is. He runs over to Sashimaru and uses Bankai teleport to bring them to Planet Vegeta."Well that concludes our friendly activites for today can I come to your house to get some food?

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 am

The cold void of space was dark all around but for two bright spheres. One was millions of miles away and showered light upon its system of planets. The other hovered in vacuity, slowly rotating and even more slowly moving around its parent star.
The planet was red, and thin, whispy white clouds created a web-like network in its atmosphere. Orbiting nearby were the planet's two moons, bright orange in the light of the star. Above it all hovered the demon Apollyon.
He stood with his arms crossed and head hung low in thought. His bright platinum hair reflected the light of the nearby star, creating what almost looked like a halo around his head. His heavy trench coat hung limp around him, utterly immobile in the vacuum.
It had taken Apollyon seventeen years of scouring the galaxy to find the world before him now, the planet Vegeta. Much had he heard of the ancient and powerful race of Saiyans that inhabited this planet, and much had he heard of the incredible powers they were capable of achieving. Apollyon knew that power unchecked eventually became power immeasurable, and so here he was. The Saiyans were to be his next victims.
He hovered silently, sensing the wide range of power levels on the planet below. There were some that were weak, and others that were powerful.
Apollyon decided to give the planet a taste of his power, a mere inkling of what was to come. Before arriving, Apollyon had suppressed his power to almost nothing, avoiding for the time being any unwanted attention, but now it was time to make his presence known. He sent a ripple of power outward in all directions, raising his detectable energy level ever so slightly. Patiently, he awaited a response.
Within twenty minutes, orange glows registered in Apollyon's sight--something, or rather, two somethings, were coming through Vegeta's atmoshphere, aimed directly at him. Apollyon grinned. The Saiyans had sent a scouting division after all. His power must have been recognized as hostile, as had been his wish to begin with.
The fiery glows disappeared, and moments later were replaced with white specks. Minutes after that, the specks grew, eventually becoming human-sized spherical pods. The pods rocketed towards Apollyon with amazing speed, and as they closed in they broke off from one another and began circling the demon in opposite directions. Apollyon traced their trajectories with his eyes as they passed in front of him at regular intervals.
Eventually, the pods slowed and halted before Apollyon. A panel opened outward from each of them, and out onto each panel strode a Saiyan warrior. Both warriors were dressed the same: a skintight black combat suit below traditional Saiyan armor. Each wore a breathing apparatus as he came out of his pod and into the void of space.
Apollyon did not hope to fool these two: they knew he was a threat, and they knew he was supernatural. But just how severe of a threat Apollyon truly posed was a mystery the demon planned to keep from the lowly scouts.
Glancing at each other for a brief moment, the Saiyans converged on Apollyon. They lashed out with fist and foot, planting blows on Apollyon's face, stomach, shins, and ribs, aiming for all his weak points. Apollyon took all the blows, feigning injury. These warriors had skill, but they lacked the power to back it up.
Fighting as a single force, the two Saiyans backed off and combined their ki into a single overwhelming blast aimed straight at the intruder.
These two Saiyans had nothing on Apollyon, and he simply shrugged off the blast, protecting even his coat from harm out of sheer mockery.
The Saiyans looked at each other once again, not entirely sure what to make of this fighter. To them, Apollyon's power was pitifully low, but their attacks had no effect.
Apollyon glanced from each warrior to the other repeatedly, playing a game of "Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Mo" in his mind.
You're it.
Raising his hand and holding his open palm at arm's length, Apollyon fired a bright red beam of energy crackling with dark bolts of lightning. The Saiyan had barely a split second to react, and the beam passed clean through his stomach.
The warrior clutched at the gaping hole in his torso, gasping through his apparatus, and eventually dying.
His companion looked frantically from the corpse to Apollyon. "You!" he screamed. The sound carried only as far as his breathing apparatus extended from his face, and Apollyon heard nothing but silence.
A golden aura gathered around the Saiyan, and his hair stood on end. With a sudden burst of energy, his hair shimmered blonde, his eyes became a deep aqua, and his power soared to new heights. He had transformed into a Super Saiyan. He smirked. As far as the Saiyan knew, his power was now a hundred times greater than Apollyon's.
But the demon merely returned the gesture. He sincerely hoped that this was not the best the planet had to offer.
The Saiyan lunged at him with a powerful thrust punch. Apollyon caught the warrior's fist and held fast, not flinching even for a second. The Saiyan gained a look of confusion and tried to pull free, but it was like he was struggling against the very idea of immobile itself. He lashed out with his other fist in retaliation, but Apollyon moved his head to the side, allowing the blow to pass harmlessly.
Then Apollyon squeezed. Hard. The Saiyan suddenly let out a cry of rage and pain as the bones of his fingers were slowly, agonizingly crushed. With his free hand, Apollyon latched onto the Saiyan's neck. As a final act of desperation, the Saiyan fighter thrust his knee upwards, striking Apollyon in the jaw.
Out of courtesy for his foe's resolve, Apollyon took the blow and allowed the Saiyan to pull free from his grip.
The standoff lasted only momentarily before the nameless warrior began forming a ball of ki before him. Apollyon sensed the flow of energy, essentially watching all of the fighter's power draining from his body and pouring into the ball of ki. This was the Saiyan's final attack, his last attempt to defeat Apollyon. Apollyon almost pitied the fool. He would throw everything he had at the demon and it would do nothing.
Finally, the charging was complete and the Saiyan warrior unleashed the beam of energy. Apollyon held out his arms and allowed the burning ki to make contact with his hands. The pain felt good. He charged his own attack, and slowly it began to repel the Saiyan's beam. Apollyon pumped more and more energy into it, until suddenly it exploded outward, dissipating the Saiyan's beam and completely obliterating his body.
Apollyon slowly lowered his arms and regained his composure. The sudden spike in his power most likely garnered new attention. It was time to make his descent. He rocketed towards the surface of Vegeta, plowing through the atmosphere like a raging meteor. As he neared the ground he extended his feet and slammed into the rocky surface, burrowing a crater the size of a small dwelling.
Apollyon floated up out of the crater and onto flat ground. He had picked the perfect place to land: civilization lay not far in the distance.
And so it begins.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sun May 03, 2009 5:53 am

Sindarin landed on Vegeta. His ship recked and broken. He growled slightly, saying the voice command to open the exit. It didn't work, so instead he extended his arm with Ki No Tsurugi and cut his way out, meaning he would have to find his way off the planet differently.

He nodded to himself slightly, as he spent nearly half an hour ripping up grass toughs and hiding the ship with them, camoflauging it. Not that it would do any good. He then sighed, he ascended into the sky and began his flight towards a large group of trees, where he would make camp.

The camp was set up pretty quickly, he chose a spot by a small stream, he didn't really have to build anything as in a previous storm trees must have fallen, and landing on a rock created a shelter beneath the trunks on the opposite side. He held his palm out, his kii setting a small pile of sticks alight for warmth. He growled slightly, he shouldn't have come alone to this planet. But he was acting as a scout and had no men to controll, so he had no choice.

He snarled slightly, his antennae twitching and his ears picking up all the movement around him. He sighed, and then sat down beside the fire. He would wait until nightfall to do his first scout.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun May 03, 2009 9:07 am

Cabbon laughed he was very imaptient and wanetd to eat know suddenly something happen he froze this was bad when he was calm it meant something bad was going on because he was focusing on it a fight in the atmopshere of the planet a battle was going on. He was very happy to learn enemies of the saiyans were coming he knew the Tuffel's were planning an invasion and he was going to the HQ to find out way. He powered down from SSJ and reverted to normal. He had sensed Apollyon entering the planet and murderuing two senses. He was fighting to prevent crap like that but he had to be focused on his current mission.

He looked at Sashimaru"Thanks" He said teleporting them to Sashi's house to get some food. He walked inside and set himself a plate and put it in the microwave. He than took it out and used ki to heat it up in two seconds. He smiled using Tekekinesis to get a fork out of Sashi's drawer and a beer and he began to eat. Eating was one of his favorite to do and he enjoyed"Legendary meals"

His enhanced senses had senced something else had arrived on the planet a non-saiyan like being on Planet Vegeta was something he couldn't stand*Flies outside Sashi's house after eating and he powered up. Cabbon had a smell in his nose the smell of Namekians so they were against Saiyans as well he had used his increadible telepathic skills to learn there was a namekian invader here on the look-out he would watch him and see how his plans turned out.

He wanted to see how the Elders would react they blamed him for this mess,yet he was the only one who could actually save them from this mess. He than used Instaneous Movement to arrive at the Namekians current planet a peaceful one except he had learned from Tuffel's the Namekians had sided with them to eliminate Saiyans because of him. Cabbon landed and used a ki blast to destroy an an entire village murduering namekians and flarred up going SSJ. His aura caused a massive crater and he flew around firing blasts slaughteirng innocent people. It was a big big mess and he headed to the Elder's house the current Guru,."Fool yoU THOUGHT YOU COULD STOP ME THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAJIN! He bellowed The guru glared at him"My people are dieing and so shall you son a planet called earth shall assistise us a planet with great fighters humans!Cabbon laughed dissapearing with bunkai teleport heading to the Tuffel HQ learning the Tuffel's planned to invade Planet Vegeta he returned to Sashimaru."We have work to do HAHAHAHAHAHA"

(Please don't type in first person muffin)

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 1:52 pm

(Well, it's kind of his RP, I think he should be able to type in whatever point of view he wants... it doesn't affect our posts, and I find it rather refreshing.)

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun May 03, 2009 2:36 pm

[Yeah, son... It's my RP... LOL. I'm more comfortable in first-person... And why did you just leave him behind to fight??? You make me cry...]

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Prototype walked threw the remains of a small destroyed village with a grin. A few dead saiyan's laied on the ground next to him. "Fool... your no match for Prototype..." He said a with a big grin. He noticed that one of them was still alive and slowly walked over to it. "Your still alive... fine... Prototype will make a meal out of you" He said as he placed his hand on the weak saiyans face and began to absorb all the energy that was left in him. "That's nice... Prototype like that energy" He said as he dropped the now dead saiyan to the ground and walked off. He was in the middle of no where. The village he just destroyed wasnt anything big they didnt have anyone very strong and it was a very small isolated village so he knew that not many people would notice that he destroyed it. He walked off looking for another Saiyan to fight and absorb there energy. He hit his chest a few times making a loud metallic clinging noise with each hit. "More energy" He said as he began to search.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Apollyon watched the destruction unfold before him with his chin resting on his fingers. A large grin played across his face. No sooner had he landed on the planet Vegeta than another warrior eliminated his target prey.
Silently, Apollyon clapped in his mind, applauding the thorough job the metallic android had done of finishing off the village's population. Destruction was destruction, whether or not Apollyon was its cause, but he knew that he would find no ally in the android.
Trudging heavily through the debris, Apollyon stalked Prototype for a few feet, revealing just enough of his power to get the machine's attention.
Sweeping his arm out in an elaborate gesture, Apollyon said, "I like what you've done with the place."
Then the demon's grin faded entirely. "But I was the hired contractor." He stepped closer to Prototype, stopping once he had to crane his neck to look up at the large android. "We seem to have the same purpose here," the demon said quietly, "and that simply will not do."

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Prototype stared at Apollyon "What do you want demon..." He said annoyed. "Prototype has no purpose here... Prototype just wants to prove that he is not a failure or a piece of scrap metal by destroying the best... and right now... Prototype thinks that your the best here..." He said with a grin as he made a fist. He didnt know who this demon was but he already didnt like him. "Prototype thinks it would be best if you were to leave before you get hurt" He said as his grin grew bigger and he let go of his fist as the small red dot on his hand started to shine.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 6:56 pm

"Why, I'm flattered," Apollyon said. "But unfortunately that doesn't change anything between us."
Apollyon stared into Prototype's cold, mechanical eyes as the android threatened him. The demon's eyes darted to Prototypes fist. He would make this fun.
When the android's attack came, Apollyon took it square in the face. The blow was stronger than he'd expected, but nothing he couldn't handle. He flew back and into a pile of rubble. As he slid along, his ring finger caught on a piece of debris and snapped backward. Apollyon winced at the pain. He regretted his decision now. This android was not of this world, and Apollyon could not sense his energy. Perhaps he needed to be a bit more careful.
Or perhaps not. Apollyon slowly pushed to his feet, snapping his finger back in place as he did. He flexed his hand a few times, making sure everything was in order.
"I suppose it's too late to leave before I get hurt," Apollyon said mockingly. He played the android's words back in his head, spotting a potential weakness.
"Who exactly are you trying to prove it to?" Apollyon said. "If you're trying to prove it to me, I'd say you've failed."

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Prototype starred at Apollyon now very angry with what he was saying about Prototype. "Prototype is proving himself to Prototype and no one else" He said as he charged at Apollyon the red dot now shinning even brighter. He was going to try and absorb as much energy from this guy as possible at a time so that he could watch him suffer. "Die demon" He said as he swung his hand at Apollyon.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 pm

This time, Apollyon wasn't going to let Prototype hit him. He backflipped out of the way, narrowly dodging the strike. As he righted himself, he scooped up a fragment of what once was a Saiyan's home. He spun around and threw the chunk at Prototype.
Apollyon smiled. Apparently he had struck a nerve. Or Prototype's equivalent of one, anyway. He continued his taunts. "If you really were anything more than a pile of junk, you wouldn't need to prove anything to anybody."
He charged his fist with ki then let loose a blinding Hellspark.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Sun May 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Prototype stopped and the chunk hit him in the head. "YOUR DEAD!!!!" Prototype yelled out as he tried to dodge the hellspark but it ended up hitting his right shoulder. Luckly his metal took most of the damage and he didnt have very much damage to his inner circuts or wires. He charged at Apollyon as fast as he could and jabbed his hand straight at Apollyon's head since he knew he could probably draw alot of energy out of him if he could hit his head.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun May 03, 2009 8:51 pm

"Yeah, let's go." I said. "But why did you leave me here to begin with?" I asked and dropped my SSJ, my hair quickly returning black and covering most of my eyes.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sun May 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Prototype's gigantic palm latched onto Apollyon's face, encompassing it nearly entirely. "Mmph!" the demon complained. The energy drain began almost immediately. Apollyon's essence was sucked out through his skull. Before the damage was too great, he slammed his fist into Prototype's outstretched elbow, dislodging the android from him. He floated back a few meters.
"You... you're one of those..." Apollyon grunted, panting. The drain on his ki had been substantial. He couldn't let Prototype touch him again. Nor could he rely on his energy attacks. Everything he fired at Prototype would just make him stronger.
Apollyon still had plenty of power left. It was going to be a battle of physical strength. Apollyon launched himself at the android. As he drew near, he teleported behind the giant machine, then drove his elbow hard into the back of Prototype's neck.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!