Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Dying World: Vampire's Revenge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Dying World: Vampire's Revenge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chellydays on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:16 pm

... yeah... do we just continue without him?
The first thing I remember is loving someone who never loved me back, or maybe first I remember believing it. When I wanted to start over I must have subconsciously said,
"For once I want someone to love me more then I love them." I believe thats when i lost myself. I think what I'm trying to get at is that life will someday through me a person who loves me. And in return I will love them back. I hold this hope in my heart.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chellydays
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:32 pm

I PMed Naga and they said they quit because the rp wasn't going the way they intended, but they left their characters up for adoption in case anyone wanted to step in. But idk how this will work without a GM in the case of OOC disputes, character applications, plot decisions, etc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:34 pm

The guy could've told us beforehand via PM/OOC.
And besides- he is still the GM of this rp still He can't just "quit" like that because all of the decisions are still based on him, even after assigning a new GM.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chellydays on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:28 pm

no your right... new characters cant be added and all... this Rp just failed didn't it...? well that stinks.

Chellydays
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Can someone PM the GM of this rp if we can repost this forum? I'd hate to see that this rp had a lot of potential but fell so soon after it began.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:06 pm

I'll see what I can do about remaking this with the GM or hopefully see what I can do about getting them to come back.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Alright. If it does get a remake, PM me, and I'll definitely be ready to rejoin as Lorelei. I really want to use her, after all. ^^

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!