Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ed, Edd N' Eddy: The Kids Of The Cul-De-Sac (OOC)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Ed, Edd N' Eddy: The Kids Of The Cul-De-Sac (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:36 am

These are the Ed-ventures of the Eds. As they scam their way in and around the neighborhood, constantly enduring the chants of "dorks", "losers", and "idiots", they still find a way to make their pay: Sweet, solid jaw breakers.
This is their Ed-venture. This is the Ed-scivation. This will be Ed-tastic.

Characters
Eddy-chulance
Edd-NightEmeraldTime
Ed-Shadows Fall
Johnny & Plank-ShadeYuka
Rolf-Snowdrift
Kevin-TexasMechanism
Nazz-
Sarah-x_Sunny_x
Jimmy-xFerretGirlTheThirdx
May-
Lei-
Marie-Renthead
Last edited by The Afterman on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Ed, Edd N' Eddy: The Kids Of The Cul-De-Sac (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:59 am

Ooo...Ooo.... Can I be Marie??

If it helps my case; I think I have the same intelligence as her.... ((wait how'd I know that word?? lol))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:03 am

haha, yeah sure

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 am

arwsome

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Can I rp as Jimmy? xD

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:41 pm

I suppose we can start. We have the main characters and some of the kids of the cul-de-sac. If you agree Shadows Fall, then I would be willing to help make the IC.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:56 pm

...This rp isn't gonna die, is it?

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:32 pm

No sweety. It won't. I'll make the IC either tomorrow or whenever I fix my laptop.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:01 pm

I loved this show as a kid.Just thought id throw that spam in there o_0.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:59 pm

FFFF I FAIL AT KEEPING UP!!
But I'm happy I stalked teh intrest check forums today though =D
Is the IC up yet? I express ENTHUSIASM (Spelling fail) to start the rp.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:05 pm

The IC is not up yet. And sadly this rp looks like it's already dead ;~; Which is a shame, becuase I really wanted to see how it would turn out. V.V

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:28 pm

My laptop is broke so sadly I won't be able to put up the IC. Sorry guys.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:34 pm

I can put up the IC thread... if I'm allowed xD;

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Sure go ahead. ^^ That would be great.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:17 pm

If it's okay, I'd like to take May. I think I resemble her. A lot. o3o

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghostdog on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi im new here

Ghostdog
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Curtsive on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:10 am

This thread is now locked due to revival of a dead thread.

Curtsive
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!