Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Wrath: The Divine Age

Elemental Wrath: The Divine Age

a part of “Elemental Wrath: The Divine Age”, a fictional universe by defiante1.

You are a god, your mission is to amass belief and erode the support of the other gods. Death is coming for all and only the strongest of the gods can defeat it and rule the pantheon. Become the strongest and gain dominion over all!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Wrath: The Divine Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elemental Wrath: The Divine Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Wrath: The Divine Age"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

defiante1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elemental Wrath: The Divine Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 am

This role play looks epic. Please allow me to work on my character Kalmar Sen throughout the day and you won't be disappointed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:12 am

hey I was wondering If I could reserve the Beast god?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Hey, defiante is there a profile that we have to follow? Like character guidelines, as in a character sheet?

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Darn, I wanted to make a Goddess of Darkness character, Mykeishah.

Mykeishah was the daughter of a royal god. She was treated with much respect, however, when it was time for her to take her throne, she was supposed to be the Goddess of Sins. Mykeishah got so mad, she ran away from the rest of the gods, and took another thrown, as Goddess of Darkness. Solaris, the Sun God, saw her as a criminal, and Mykeishah's been running from him ever since.

She is the best at hiding (I mean she is the Goddess of Darkness) and she know's a lot of dark magic. She doesn't have a lot of fighting magic, but she can do things like bend shadows or hide in shadows or create objects from Dark Matter. Since her original throne was supposed to be Sins, she can hide not just anywhere the sun can't find her, but in places with much sin, like the human world. She also can control people and make them serve her by taking advantage of their sins. She likes to think of herself a human, and doesn't want to be involved with gods ever again, but if she gets a chance, she'll try and get revenge.

There's also many stories of her doing crimes, the biggest one being when she found a human slave and took care of him like her own child and made him a dark lord, Rokunam, and many other stories, (Her and Drakathon possesion Solaris's body, the Vampire-Paladin war, the Vampire Betrayal, Thirteen and the Undead, etc.)

Ah well, nevermind then. Though, I could probably make Solaris a Fire god, or make Exburna a Wind god (Exburna's a Sky god).

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm

hey I sent in a character like three nights ago >:( you still haven't gotten back to me, can you please get back to me, I don't know if my character is good enough send me a PM if he's not I can edit him

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Hello, I also sent in an application to make a water god.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Truth be told, I think they've just not noticed us yet because they might not be online to address our created characters yet.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Yeah right I sent a bunch of PM's and it notify's you when you get a PM -_- and it notify's you when a character is added to your RP so there is no way that the GM can't have noticed us he or she is just a rude ignorant ass... well not even letting us know that our characters aren't up to par and letting us edit them is a huge dick manoeuvre -_-

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm

You have an interesting concept, but I suppose since my character's been rejected I'll just go ahead and leave without doing anything really to alter it or anything like that. It's been rejected so it probably won't show up on the list anymore.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm

and he's been online because he's posted

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 pm

mine hasn't even been rejected -_- he hasn't contacted me at all.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 pm

I was busy making the map for the RP ? And while im away doing that you copy my RP word for word, your un origional sack of crap. I cannot belive that, you copy and pasted my RP. Even used the same thumbnail.

If you had any respect for RP and creative writting you wouldnt steal other peoples work and fail to credit them. And why ? Because I hadnt responded to your application yet, was busy! Getting this RP started this weekend and had a lot to do.

DA-SHADOW_PHOENIX your a hack. Unorigional hack. Glad you pulled a stunt like this before I reviewed your character, dont want someone of your low character in this RP.

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm

I was going to point out the clone RP, but you seem to have that under control. Should message a Mod and have it deleted.

Are there any openings left in this one?

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby defiante1 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanks for the consideration Noxize, havent used this site in a while. Surprised about this much drama so soon. Not entirely sure on how to PM a mod but I think I have...

Anyway, the air god spot may still be open, their filling up surprisingly fast. Ive had friends reserve Fire and Water now though so this is taking shape fast. Hope to have all the gods do their first entry post before Monday.

defiante1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lordnekko on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Thank you for sending me a message to let me know I was rejected, and as for the reason my application looked like Eta's was because I started making the character before I knew that Shadow's god RP was a copy of yours, and that seemed to be the skeleton so I followed it, but came to your Roleplay instead, in either case I'm glad that I was at least notified, thank you for your consideration and time.

lordnekko
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:09 am

He made a new one- again. Gods form, we worship. Still rippin you off lol

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:39 am

ha funny it's not a rip off it's nothing like his, It is only similar cause it has gods in it.

although I think you were rude not to contact people I admire your skill to make a RP so I made one where you play a god, but before you say anything about stealing your RP it's like saying I stole your Idea of playing a human in a modern day RP. So the only thing similar are the gods so Noixane before you say that why don't you take a look at it instead?

I am sorry for what I did I did it because I was angry and I hope you forgive me.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 pm

How is it that people mess up my name so often?

I mean, shit..it's RIGHT there, one post above his...

Whatever.

If that Wind-God is still open I'll take em, just let me know before I start on a bio. PM me if possible, the "View my posts" tab doesn't work anymore, so I have to search new posts for this thread everyday.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!