Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ello!!!!!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Ello!!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jessiquita on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 am

Hey, Im new here. My mod bestie Moonscar recruited me. This is my first time doing roleplay and i want to "be a good community member" (Thanks Moonscar :))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jessiquita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Ello!!!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:56 am

Woo! Hey, Jessiquita!

It always makes me grin when users drag their friends to the website. Pretty soon, we'll end up taking over the world or something, no?

But in all seriousness, welcome to RolePlayGateway! I'm Sato (ViceVersus) and I'm a Designer as well as a Global Moderator around these parts.

I won't waste time explaining everything about how the website works, mostly because I'm forcing Moonscar to do that. Who better, right? But I will spend my time saying again that we're glad to have you here! You'll find this place to be great if you need a roleplaying fix!

(:

Hope to see you around!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jessiquita on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:20 am

Wow, thanks for making me sound like a roleplay junkie :D. Im already having a ton of fun with this.

Jessiquita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyral on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 am

Welcome to the site, Jessi (don't mind if I call ya Jessi, right?)!

I'm sure Moonscar will explain everything to you nicely, which makes my job much easier. Moon will probably explain the role us Mentor's play, so if you do need us then please do ask. We're a friendly bunch when we aren't eating people.. I'll throw a few links in here too, just for reference. :)

RPG Rules
Help
Newbie Guide to RPG
Guide to Chat
Role Play Academy

Welcome again.

- Vyral.

Vyral
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jessiquita on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:26 am

Jessi what everybody calls me, so that's cool. And thanks for spelling it right!!! Moon is one of my besties so I can just torture her for info about the site XD

Jessiquita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frozen Soul on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Welcome to our merry family Jessi !

I am Frozen Soul, your all around friendly Mentor here to assist you with anything you need. If you have any questions, wonderments or inquiries (I just said the same thing in 3 different ways, awesome ain't I ?!), please do not hesitate to send me a private message and I will reply as fast as I can !

Regards,
Frozen

Frozen Soul
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderINK on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Welcome to the board. :) Let me know if you need any help.
•civilization begins with order, grows with liberty and dies with chaos

My Roleplays
Without Absolution- a civilization on the brink of destruction

UnderINK
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Welcome to RPGateway! I would give you a whole bunch of hints and tips, but it seems my fellows have already got that covered. You know what they say, about carrots and blueberries...

~Panta
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Welcome to the Gateway, Jessiquita. I am Village Alchemist, formerly-official forum greeter, and I also sometimes randomly speak Spanish because it is a fun-sounding language. Have a fishy stick! Image If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Discipline on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Hey there, Jessiquita! Be assured, we'll find a much more unique nickname for you than just 'Jessi.' Don't worry.

/toothygrin

But yeah. xD I've seen you around in chat, and I want to extend a formal 'hello' to you! I'm Rigel Lake (everyone calls me Rigel) and I'm a moderator here at RPG! So is Moony, as you can tell, and the two of us will take over the world!

If you have any questions, ask my wonderful staff-mates or me. :) Welcome to RPG!

Discipline
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!