Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral

Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral

a part of “Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral”, a fictional universe by The Adversary.

Spira is a world of sorrow. For hundreds of years a powerful entity has brought only death and chaos, and only the Summoners can bring peace. So it has always been, so it always will be. So is the Spiral.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cataclysm on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Hello all. Just wondering whether this is still alive or not. If this is alive, who plans on continuing? I really liked how this Rp was panning out, and I am quite curious as to why this all fell flat on its face for no reason at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cataclysm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreylen on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:15 pm

I think it fell cause someone didn't know it was their turn to post. I know I'm still planning on continuing, if possible.
(update on computer status: New one came! Just need to get everything set up the way I want it to and things'll be looking up!)
Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen to touch the sky

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dreylen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:57 pm

I really want to continue roleplaying this. >w<
I'm just waiting for others to continue on.

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaeden on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:05 pm

Going by turns I figured it was Cataclysm's turn to post.

Chaeden
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cataclysm on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:23 am

Really? I didn't think there was anything I could post. My plan was to let both Ninnaed and Klarran pass and then follow. Aside from watching Cinaed perform the prayer not much has happened for my character to react to.
But, if I'm the one holding this Rp up then I will gladly post at least something, even if only to get things moving again.

Cataclysm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaeden on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:25 pm

I'll see what I can do for a post then. Though I don't think 'I' can do much either since all I can really do is take them up to the temple since the current state of things is that they started walking. Not much to say.

Chaeden
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cataclysm on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:44 am

The moment Cinaed and Klarran start walking towards the temple I follow, if you want there's a reaction, then everybody laughs and we go and capture Ifrit.

Well, maybe we don't laugh and there might be a little bit of praying involved, but that's how I see things panning out at the moment.

Cataclysm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Wow. I thought this RP had died! The site didn't tell me that there was any OOC activity, that's weird. Alright, I'll try and post today. My dad's internet connection isn't the best. If it actually does continue then I'll go ahead and make the NPC sheet once I get back to a better connection.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreylen on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:25 pm

You underestimated the quality of the RPers that you managed to attracted, Adversary. :P Not to mention the idea is far to interesting to just let go.

Dreylen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Did this die again? ;w;

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreylen on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:15 pm

>>; I think so.... T__T Haven't heard from Adversary for a while.

Dreylen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 pm

;w;
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Adversary!!! PHOENIX DOWNNNN!!

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!