Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral

Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral

a part of “Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral”, a fictional universe by The Adversary.

Spira is a world of sorrow. For hundreds of years a powerful entity has brought only death and chaos, and only the Summoners can bring peace. So it has always been, so it always will be. So is the Spiral.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Final Fantasy X: Endless Spiral

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroyami on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:04 am

So as far as a timeline goes, how long before the game would this rp be set?
Sarcasm (sar-kas-im) noun - Intellect on the offensive.Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuroyami
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malkon on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 pm

and about when are we going to start?

Malkon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Oh, my apologies for . . . not paying attention. I pretty much figured this RP had been ignored. XD

All right ... Kuroyami, this RP takes place .. I believe I had it somewhere that it was three-hundred years before the game starts.

And Malkon, I'm going to attempt to start it ... probably today. That is if anyone is still going to even do it.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaeden on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm willing to do it today if you want. Going to have to work out where we come in though.

Chaeden
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreylen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:14 pm

>> Well, I kinda know where my character is gonna show up. I really don't think that a homeless girl could really get off Kilika Island with no money.
Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen to touch the sky

Dreylen
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:23 pm

All right. Well, I'm not gonna have Cinaed start off in the Cloister of Trials. My question is, is Klarran already a Guardian or not? That would help smooth things out.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaeden on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Well we could have him already be or if he is told he should have a guardian before entering the cloister then he could volunteer to be it for him so that he can do so. I'll leave the choice up to you. If he is already a guardian he probably would have said something like that he would join another summoner if he thought the chance of beating Sin was better with them.

Chaeden
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:33 pm

It would probably be easier if he was already a Guardian. But that's up to you, Chaeden.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Is it alright if I start out in Luca or something? I don't really mind where I start as long as it makes things easier.

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreylen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Oh! Um, um, um! Hana, I was wondering. >> Since Lynn basically grew up without ANY Al Bhed interaction, would your character maybe befriend her? Just a thought...

Dreylen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Oh, of course! :D No problem with that~ ^^

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreylen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Yay! :D That's gonna be fun. XD And she'll get the self-esteem boost needed for me to play her decently. ~not very good with meek characters~

Dreylen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Alright, how will they meet? o.o Will they already know eachother and reunite or will we be together or ?? xDD

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaeden on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Alright we'll have him start as a guardian then.

Chaeden
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Hana, as to what you asked - sorry I didn't reply that fast - it's up to you. The Pilgrimage is going from Kilika to Besaid and then to Luca.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreylen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm

I doubt that they would know each other. Lynn's been living on the outskirts of Kilika for...if I remember right, eight years. I dunno about your character, so... I figure that the Al Bhed would normally stick together, and Lynn definitely isn't with other Al Bhed. So that might be a reason.

Dreylen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm

The Adversary wrote:Hana, as to what you asked - sorry I didn't reply that fast - it's up to you. The Pilgrimage is going from Kilika to Besaid and then to Luca.

It's alright. I think I'll put her in Besaid.

Dreylen wrote:I doubt that they would know each other. Lynn's been living on the outskirts of Kilika for...if I remember right, eight years. I dunno about your character, so... I figure that the Al Bhed would normally stick together, and Lynn definitely isn't with other Al Bhed. So that might be a reason.

Alright, I'll just befriend you during the pilgrimage. :D

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreylen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Kay! XD Might have to get past the skittishness....and maybe a baby chocobo. Still trying to figure out how to fit that one in.

Dreylen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Cool! :D I hope some machina exist 300 years before the original story . >.<
Having an inventor doesn't work out if there aren't any good technology. :p

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!