Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy XVII[Interest Check]

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Final Fantasy XVII[Interest Check]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:17 pm

15 Years ago...

"Do you have the Key!?"

"Yes I got it!"

"Don't give up, they are falling close behind!"

Two beings in White cloaks road on Chocobos down the Source Mountains, dodging deep cracks and the attacking trees. The Moon, stars, and the Soul orbs being their only light. One of them held a small booklet, the other held a baby tight to their breast. Behind them, were up to 10 floating creatures, with black cloaks on who where very close behind them. The couple turned around ever now and then, the baby begun to cry its short silky white hair blowing in the wind, as it closed its purple iris eyes. The Female holder looked towards the child,"Sleep." She whispered moving her hand across his face, instantly the baby fell asleep. The woman quickly turned her head to her partner.

"Makado, The boy is sleep, though I don't know how long the spell will work. We have to get him to Ruin Temples quickly...We can not fail, the fate of the world depends on it." She yelled. The Man just turned around, he had a puzzled look on his face.

"Saraha,"He whispered to her,"I love you." He threw the small booklet in his hand towards her, and she catches with ease. He smiled and jumped backwards off his Chocobo, He pulled a couple of guns from his pockets,"Get the Boy to the Ruins." he said to her Telepathically,"I know your Power." He quickly started to blast his guns towards the monsters. Blue mana shot from them, a few of them shielded themselves with forcefields, as to a couple stopped moving, frozen in time.

He threw the guns on the ground, and took out a sword. With his free hand, he landed on the ground, with a one handed back flip. He slashed one of them, then turned into black mist, and floating into the sky. One of them pasted by him, he thrust his hand towards them,"Blizzard!" He yelled with force in his voice. A large blue almost transparent plate appeared in front of his hand, a flock of flying birds made out of Ice homed in on the creature. On arrival, they turned the monster into Ice, after dealing a great deal of damage. Though before he could turn around, 3 of them ganged up on him from behind, taking the sword from his hand. They lifted him up in the Air, as he begun to yell and fidget.

One of them put their hand over his face,"No, no, nooo!"He yelled, a black mist admitted into his mouth.

The Female holding the child turned around,"Makado." She said sadly, though she couldn't see him, as now she was deep within the Source Forest, all sorts of creatures growling at her hungrily from between the trees. Her lips trembled, she looked at the sleeping boy,"Oh, Milo," She whispered to him,"As much of a blessing your birth was...do you see what its doing to the world?" She heard the sounds of whispering from behind her, that made her jump,"Yah!" She yelled at her Chocobo, it begun to run fasted down the pathway.

She finally got to the ruins, She walked toward the tallest Temple, a series of beautiful lights seemed to be flowing down into the center of it from the sky. She quickly ran towards the stairs, till she was interrupted by a slow clap from behind her.

"Excellent My dear," A tall, slim man dressed in traditional clothing said, his voice was filled with sly evil. His long red hair flowed in the wind,"You have brought me the Key," He pointed at the boy,"The one who is able to open the Doors." A grin crossed the mans face, he walked towards the woman and the young boy. As he did, the dark cloaked creatures appeared from the trees that surrounded him,"Hand him here, and neither of you will get hurt. The woman gasped and ran up the stairs quickly. The grin across the mans face disappeared,"Kill them. Kill them both." He said emotionless, the cloaked creatures floated towards Saraha and Milo.

"Haste!" She yelled, she begun to run up the stairs at an amazing speed, till she got to the entrance of the Temple. Down the long open passage a number of Soul Orbs floated around whispering the song of the Fayths. Though Saraha couldn't wait she ran quickly down the path, the Soul Orbs moving out of her way. She came to a Wall, it appeared as a dead end, though there where drawing around the wall of the different Gods, then a Key hole straight in the middle.

She took the Key and put it in the Boys hand,"Milo, Milo dear wake up." She said softly the boy slowly opened his eyes,"Good boy." She smiled tears rolling down her face, she pointed the boy towards the Wall, He was held there for a short while. He put his hands together, purple and white lights danced around his hands, when he opened his hands, a beam of white and purple light beamed towards the wall, and the wall sunk downward. Saraha ran into the room.

There was a layer of water on the ground, the series of lights that beamed from the sky beamed threw from a glass orb from the top of the giant room. The Soul orbs floated in, as Saraha walked towards the light that hit the water, She placed the boy onto the water where the light beamed," I will always love you Milo, keep me in your heart. She tucked the small booklet in the blanket the boy was wrapped in. She quickly walked out of the room, as the Soul orbs entered. When she left the door closed, the Black cloaked creatures floated into the Passageway,"Come and get it you sick bastards,"She said softly, her eyes intensified,"Fire!" She scram to the top of her lungs, Fire danced around her entire body, then encoated the whole passage way, destroying the Dark cloaked creatures on touch, though her herself fell to the ground, feeling weak. The Man with the red hair walked into the passageway,"Well done Saraha, though you know whats going to happen in 15 years...you both have come so far to where you sent him to the Final Sacred room, preventing Erebus from rising...But, next time his army will be stronger, He will be stronger. As the Previous Key, I know. He will posses my body, then I will be unstoppable. Though in the meantime to make sure you don't try to stop me...My Queen."

Milo was lifted into the Air by the lights, the Soul Orbs swirled around him, he smiled. The song of the Fayths could be heard all over the planet Semora, everyone looked to the sky, a Large black Demon head came from the Clouds,then the neck of a large dragon, then 12 wings. Though The Soul orbs danced around the Beam of light, all the Soul Orbs in Semora joined in, creating a Swirl of white and purple light, the Small boy was in the middle of it. The God known as Erebus looked towards the Boy, and yelled. The Boy just closed his eyes, the from all angles the Soul Orbs shot like Lasers behind Erebus, creating a Large portal behind it, trying to suck him in. Erebus yelled, A Purple orb appeared around Milo, he was broken from the Swirl of Spirit Orbs. Milo put his hands together, purple and white lights danced around his hands, he opened his hands and purple and white lights beamed from his hands and hit the creature on its forehead, 12 angel wings appeared on Milos back. Erebus was pushed into the Portal, and disappeared.

The Soul Orbs broke apart, shooting across the world, The Beam of Light intensified and spread across the entire world, everyone shielded their eyes. They became puzzled when they opened them, the boy named Milo was nowhere to be found...

~~~

Plot

A boy named Milo defeated the God named Erebus 15 years ago. A powerful authority figure named Alexander sent his hunters called Scavengers to find, and Kill the Key. Because he was the previous Key(Not destroying Erebus before), him and Erebus is linked in a way where they could take over the World together. Alexander is the Leader of Erebus's Army, a large group of beings and creatures that sees Erebus's coming as a Blessing, even though it brings enslavement, destruction, and hate to the world of Semora. The coming of Erebus happens every 15 years, and every year Erebus gets stronger, no one knows how exactly to destroy Erebus, only send him back to his world using the Power of the Key.

...15 years have passed, and Erebus's Army has risen once again. Milo has been found, the Elders of Semora have chosen Guardians to protect Milo on his quest to Each of the Ruins.

~~~

Glossary
[I will try to update the glossary with each new guardian Milo gets, and with new terms.]

Names and Terms

Alexander- An evil yet powerful man. He is the leader of Erebus's Army. He was the Previous Key, though he did his duties sending Erebus back he always had a deep desire to be one with this dark God. Once it was time to give up his title, his cravings to be with Erebus got stronger.
Alexander has long flowing red hair. He is a tall, slim, pale man. He is half Venegua and Human(like most Keys), he usually dresses nicely in traditional Venegua clothing.

Erebus- A Dark God. Bringer of Darkness, Corruption, Enslavement, and Death.

Erebus's Army- A number of creatures and beings who want for Erebus to enter Semora and give them 'everlasting life' and 'ultimate power' for their prasie.

Guardians- Powerful beings on Semora who where sent from the Elders to watch over Milo on his Pilgrimage to every Ruin. Guardians can be any class and any race, Milo himself can even chose guardians along the way if they can prove themselves worthy.

Lights- Sign that tells the Key they have gotten the Blessing of the Aeon they visited.

Makado- Milo's Father, was the King of Farlus. Until he was murdered by Scavengers. Makado is a Human.

Milo- The Son of Saraha and Makado, and Key of Semora as of now.

Saraha- Milo's Mother, was the Queen of Farlus, her whereabouts are unknown. Saraha is a Venegua.

Scavengers- Alexanders favorite followers. They are cloaked, with their faces hidden. They can perform black magic.

Semora- The World.

Soul Orbs- Balls of white and purple lights. The are the Souls of those who have past, on earth to protect those who they love the most.

The Key- A child who was born as the Counterpart of Erebus. Their soul purpose is to Send Erebus back to the his realm...it is unknown if they are able to destroy Erebus.

The Ruins- One for every Aeon. Use to be Temples for Summoners.Now they are just Holy places to seek enlightenment. For the Key they 'Descend' the Lights from the sky.

The Sacred Room's
- Only the Key may enter because of there power to open up the wall. Once inside they will Call on the Aeon to Descend the Lights.

Races

Venegua- These beings appear as Humans, though they are weaker then humans having little to no physical defense. Though they make up for it in their skills with Magic, and Magic Defense.
The only way to tell a Venegua from a normal human is their eyes, A Venegua has no pupil within there iris, the colored part of their eyes are only a solid color.

Asterus- These are humanoid beings, they are part animal part human, though their appearance deals with there ancestor. Some look more beastly, with little fur all over their skin, ears, and face of a beast, maybe even a tail. Then there are those who are less beastly, with only a tail and ears of their beast. These beings are less capable of magic, though they make powerful warriors and ranged attackers.

Telsoler- These beings look like humans though they are born with numerous writings on there body, they are one of the oldest races and smartest, though they seem to outcast themselves because of the new races. Telsolers are gifted Assassins and have a very creative mind, they are gifted with a type of traditional Alchemy where they can combine two or more things with ease.

Humans- An all around race, able to become powerful magicians or powerful warriors. There majority of the world aside from Telsolers are Humans.

~~~

Okay, you may chose from the races provided and you can chose any Class besides the Summoner. You may even make up your on class though you have to send it to me through a PM in order for it to be accepted. By making a profile you are given the title as a Guardian, though there are other titles though you have send me a pm to get any other role...there needs to be a new King or Queen, or whatever...Alexander will be played by me, since he doesn't come in that much.

Any questions? Anyone interested?
Original Role play, inspired by The Persona Chronicles, Zatch Bell, and Summoning in general! If you like any of these plus Modern Fantasy, and Good vs. Bad...then you might want to check out Trinket: The Journey!! *<):]
just click it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Final Fantasy XVII[Interest Check]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelheart on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Hmm, I kinda like this idea, it seems you put quite a bit of thought into it and it could go far.

Count me in, I'll post a character whenever you're ready for it.
CLICK!!!! Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angelheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:39 pm

thank you after a couple more people are interested I'll make the OOC, which will have the same information along with the rules and character sheet. ^^

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:09 am

This sounds so cool. I love final fantasy
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 am

Hmmm...not bad not bad....I'll play if possible
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialBeast on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:37 am

I have a character for this. From another FF RP that never got started. I'll join if you'll have me
The Resident Nine foot cat is here to help! And is looking for a place to call home. If you want to do a PRP, I'm up for that, so msg me!

One Last thing! Looking for a RP that myself (Nine Foot Celestic Cat) would fit into. Thanks!

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:50 am

Sounds awesome! Count me in!
"Humor is reason gone made."- Groucho Marx
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."- George Carlin
"It is better to know some of the questions before all of the answers."- James Thurber

Image Image Image Image Image

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!