Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy XVII

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Final Fantasy XVII

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Milo looked from the tallest Tower of Eremith, in the Castle of the Elders. His eyes glanced from soul orb to soul orb as they danced around one another. He placed his hand on the glass window without making a sound, he looked down towards his sandal protected feet, his heart beat fast with nervousness and fear,"Royalty? Saving the World,"he whispered. He closed his eyes, then shook his head quickly, his silky white hair mimicking the movement,"This is all happening to fast. I don't even know who I am anymore," His eyes became glassy with tears, he looked up towards Moon through the window,"Maybe you know who I am."

I always felt something was missing, when I danced around with the Chocobos, feeding them, cleaning them. I felt as though my purpose was much greater, Nana and Pa thought the same to they called me their 'Miracle', said I fell from the Heavens. I always knew I wasn't their child, nor their kin, though they took care of me and protected me when I needed most.

I would have these...dreams, these nightmares. This creature, filled with Hate and Evil. Wanting nothing more then to corrupt the souls of the innocent, making me watch as he burned Semora to ashes. I would always wake up, crying in the middle of the night. I never thought this for myself, especially at the rate that its happening at. Though this is my new beginning...the very first chapter...This is, my Story.

Milo walked across the room. The everything about the room was mystical, just like the City. Floating light sources, magical artifacts, it even smelled of magic. He came to his Booklet that he had ever since he was a baby, he'd always had it, filling it with pictures, and useful information that he never wanted to forget. He put it in his pocket. Most importantly, it was the only thing he had from his Mother and Father.

A knock came at the door.

"Milo,"An elderly woman voice called, a small woman walked in with a short cane and traditional Venegua clothing on. Her wrinkles showed kindness, and her hair was put into a neat bun,"Milo dear, its time for you to come down. Your Guardians will be here any moment, and you don't want to keep them waiting now do you?"

Milo looked at her with his sad eyes, yet innocent smile,"No Mother Mary," He said softly, he begun to fiddle with his fingers as he turned towards her,"Its just," he paused and looked towards the window, as though he was drifting off into space,"I'm a little scared."

"Scared of what my child," She replied quickly, she slowly moved towards him,"You can't be scared already now? You are with us, The Elders. There isn't a man foolish enough, or strong enough to go against us," When she got to him she put her hand on his cheek,"And besides your Gaurdians are here to protect you. With them there is nothing for you to fear at all." She smiled at Milo. Milo looked into her eyes, a solid pale blue without a pupil, no doubt she was a full Venegua. Milo couldn't help but to smile back.

"Okay." He said softly, he took her hand and they walked out the door. And down the hall.

The Castle of the Elders was a big place. The Tallest tower looked as though it could rip a slit in the Clouds compared to the other buildings in Eremith. The double door entrance lead to the ball room, that broke off into different passages, a newcomer could easily get lost, and be lost for hours if not found. The double doors is blocked by a couple of Serpent-Asterus.

Milo walked Mother Mary down the spiral staircase, as floating lights slowly rose up. Milo watched them with wonder, thinking more of how his Guardians were, and how nice they were going to be. At the very bottom he could see two other Elders standing in the middle of the Ballroom, Milo knew this meant they where quickly approaching.
Original Role play, inspired by The Persona Chronicles, Zatch Bell, and Summoning in general! If you like any of these plus Modern Fantasy, and Good vs. Bad...then you might want to check out Trinket: The Journey!! *<):]
just click it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Final Fantasy XVII

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Lucas was summoned and to thank his lucky stars he felt good about it, He had made his armor in the traditional style that he had learned from his clan, his helmet was in the shape of a Dragon's skull but his armor was the traditional Samurai Gi and he took a deep breath as he entered the Castle as he bit his lip as he stood tall, he felt like a giant amongst a few of the people here as he looked around biting his lip under his helmet as he walked towards the area where he felt he had to go. He stopped in front of Guards and pointed out that he was a guardian summoned as he was let pass he walked on.

Once he reached the place he looked to the Elders and bowed entirely resting on one Knee though no words crossed his lips, not out of fear or anything, just because he knew not what words to speak. His words his knowledge of Speaking died the day his family did, and now he never spoke unless it was necessary.

He rose his face calmly as he removed his helmet resting it on the ground as he took another deep breath. "I am Lucas Leingod...Son of William Thomas..." He spoke his words held deep in his calm and unbroken Voice as he bowed his head again. "I've come to vow My swords and my life to The key.." He said this line alittle softer, considering now he felt like a fool.

He wasn't use to being formal in fact he wasn't use to being Dressed in armor, he felt out of place he felt weird and he felt stupid, but he wasn't going to let that change his decision as he looked up once more his two toned eyes shinning out from under his bangs of silver. "I've Come to make sure That The Key reaches the end of the journey and back home alive.." he said and rested a closed fist over his chest as a salute, "Or Die trying..." He finished calmly as he stayed bowed realizing he was in a place where he was nothing but a lowly Peasant.

(WOOT~! I hope this is alright ^^)

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cap'n Gregginz on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 pm

The wind blew fiercely around the salty sky pirate who stood on the quarter deck of his ship, the Renegade, his hands planted firmly on the wheel with a proud smile on his face. The ship was kept in tip top shape as commanded by the cap'n or else there would be serious consequences for his crew. Cid believed he was a fair captain... wait, he knew he was the best captain! He let go of the wheel for a brief second and readjusted his trademark bandanna then gripped the wheel. The wooden airship was built tough, just like its fearless captain, with grand sails that arched their way up to the heavens from their altitude. One of the few original Airship designs before the newer models were issued with stronger, steel made and steam powered engines.

The Renegade was an antique ship but that didn't matter to Cid, he has had this ship since his first days as a pirate after leaving someplace that Cid couldn't remember at all. Something about an army and Blackbelts... "I'm thirsty... PIERRE! PIERRE! Where are ya ye lil' basterd!?" Cid roared from the helm. Within seconds, a tall blond haired man stood before him, gasping for breath. He brushed the hair from his eyes and readjusted the elegant white hat he was wearing then dusted his white suit down to his shoes. The feather in it always distracted Cid, just how ridiculous it was to him. "Y-y-... Yes Cap'n!" Pierre's voice was weak from running from the inside of the ship. Pierre was the ship's white mage was was always with Cid everytime he fought and not for his impressive skills, he just demanded for someone to constantly heal him. "Pierre! Ge' me several bottl's o' rum... and vodka... and gin..."

"Want me to get ze 'ole pantre for you captain?" Pierre smugly said. Cid didn't know Pierre was kidding but sure enough, Cid responded with an emphatic "Yeah! Thank ye lad!" Pierre bowed and ran back into the ship's pantry to get alcohol for his captain. He returned shortly, with a bottle of gin, vodka and some vintage wine that he knew the captain enjoyed. Pierre handed Cid the wine first and placed the other two bottles on the ground next to him and crossed his arms. "Anyzing else Captain?"

"Yeah there is somfin' diggin' at me brain bu' I canne remember fer the life of me... Where are we?"
"What!?" Pierre screeched.
Last edited by Cap'n Gregginz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cap'n Gregginz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Standing outside the gates of the Tower, Lenora was quiet. Her eyes narrowed, as if to express her inner mixed feelings. In truth, she was hesitant to enter, a small hint of doubt pulled at her mind to make her turn around. In reality, this was hardly her area of expertise. Guardian? How the hell did that happen?

Looking back, she pondered what could have led to this moment. She was..well..a rogue, to put it bluntly. Sure, she had her spare moments of integrity and honor, but she was hardly the reliable sort. At least in her opinion. But that's how the world was. It was a cruel place, and sometimes, having a conscience could only get one so far. So why was she here?

Lenora recalled the first moment she encountered the Elders. She was sitting in a jail cell in Farlus after a small "scuffle" at one of the local taverns. In truth, she felt everything was blown entirely out of proportion, but it was hard to convince the City Guard of that. She was in the midst of a little card game, when her fellow players accused her of cheating. Now...the fact that she was cheating was entirely irrelevant! It was her nature. She was a good card player, by most accounts, but she was down on her luck that day, and money was sparce. Personally, she found the reaction of the other players uncalled for, yet what could she do? A bit of brawl broke out shortly after...which she won, for the record...yet the destruction to the interior of the tavern was worth more than she could repay...hence the jail cell.

It was then, when she had hit rock bottom, that she was approached by the Elders. They offered her an alternative to rotting in a jail cell. In return for her services to protect a certain someone, they would pay her debts and bond, and she would be free. She wasn't exactly in a position to argue.

Now, standing before the gates, she wondered if perhaps she bit off more than she could chew....

With a sigh, she folded her arms across her chest and closed her dark brown eyes to think. Her raven black hair, which fell in long locks past her waist, was caressed by the gentle wind. Her hair was a little messy, slightly tangled, with a few random strands entwined in braids. She wore a single earring, comprised of beads and tipped with a single yellow chocobo feather. Her skin was fair, yet littered with various scars, some less faint than others. Her most noticeable feature was a scar on her face, beginning from the tip of her right brow, slashing across her face and ending just above her left jawbone. It was slightly faded, having been given to her many years ago. On her back, two katanas were strapped in their sheathes, crossing each other to allow her easy access to the hilts.

"Mo," a small squeaky purr shook Lenora from her thoughts. Huddled on her shoulder was a most peculiar creature, yet very common in the world. Appearing as a wierd combination of a bat and furry mole, this ball of fluff was a moogle. it stared at Lenora with its innocent eyes curiosly.

Narrowing her own gaze in frustration, Lenora sighed, "Relax, Momo. I'm not backin' out...Wouldn't want the Elders to Jinx me..."

Taking a deep breath, she stepped forward after another moment of contemplation. Coming up the Castle Entrance, she was halted by two guards who regarded her suspiciously. Not surprising, probably.

"It's okay, boys," she said with a grin. "I was invited."

The two guards gave each other a dark glance before opening the gates. One of them muttering, "Guardian."

Her grin never faltered as she patted one of them on the shoulders when she passed them. Making her way through, as directed by the Elders who found her, she kept her eyes on the Tower. She was told to come to the Ball Room, she thought. It was simple enough to find. They gave her directions, but she knew how to find her way about places. After a few minutes, she came across the entrance to the ballroom. She gave Momo a hesitant glance, as if looking for reassurance, but the moogle just cocked its head like a small bird and muttered, "Mo".

She glared, "You're no help."

Looking forward, she opened the door and followed a rather long hallway until coming across the large door to the Ball Room. Another sigh followed before finally opening the door, her eyes noting the figures of the Elders at the center of the room, and the kneeling figure of another man before them. Closing the door quielty behind her, she stepped closer lightly as he rose, listening to his introduction.

"I am Lucas Leingod...Son of William Thomas..." the stranger said calmly."I've come to vow My swords and my life to The key.." Lenora came to a stop a few feet away, yet remained quiet. She figured others would no doubt have been summoned as well. She didn't recognize the man, clothed in fine armor. His formality made her feel somewhat diminished...should she gave dressed nicer? She felt more and more out of place.

"I've Come to make sure That The Key reaches the end of the journey and back home alive.." he said and rested a closed fist over his chest as a salute, "Or Die trying..." He finished, remaining in a lowly bowed.

"Well...that's a cheery thought," she spoke up in a dry tone. Cocking her head to the side, she folded her arms across her chest as she sat on the table top. "Personally, I'd rather avoid the latter."

Her hearing picked up on another sound, the sound of footsteps from the far end of the room. She saw an older woman standing alongside a young boy, no older than fifteen or sixteen at best. Was this their charge, then?
"Humor is reason gone made."- Groucho Marx
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."- George Carlin
"It is better to know some of the questions before all of the answers."- James Thurber

Image Image Image Image Image

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 am

A loud explosion could be heard from within the castle, along with the sounds of clacking plate armor boots and the clashing of steel. "Hurry men, the beasts arrive!" one of the knight's in the castle yelled, alerting all forces towards the explosion. At the castle walls, the dust from the large hole blown in the side of the castle wall was clearing to reveal a scene of brutal carnage. Inhuman creatures, beastmen, and other ominous forces ripping and tearing at the knights in the castle, who's scream blocked out all except for the loud rending of flesh from bone. When the smoke cleared, all that was left from the bloody scene were the bodies, and from the wreckage stepped the large, ominous, black-armored figure that was Valanor Palazzo. He looked around at the bloodied bodies of the dead human knights that littered the small corridor's interior. The screams of the inhabitants could be heard throughout the castle walls as Valanor traversed through them, his plate armor clacking loudly through the halls, searching for his objective. Using his Black Magic arts and Dark Magic arts, he knocked down the walls of the castle, searching room after room for his objective, and killing all in his path, until he had searched every room.

"Damn... Not here either..." the large man groaned, his deep voice only heard by himself underneath his helm. He looked to one of the beast-men looking creatures, and snapped his fingers, emitting a clack of metal. The creature looked to Valanor, and before approaching turned it's head to the side to let loose a look of disgust before facing him again. None of the forces of Alexander liked being ordered around by Valanor, yet it was an order issued to them by their leader, so it could not be ignored.
"What is it, Valanor?" said the beastmen, in a watery, almost gagging voice. Underneath his armor, Valanor couldn't help but give a disgusted expression at the creature's speech. Nevertheless, he looked down at the creature's eyes as he spoke to it.
"The Key is not here. Retreat." he said, diverting his gaze to the main chamber ahead, "I will destroy what remains of this place. You continue to move. I wish to be on my own for awhile." Valanor's voice was deep, and yet the volume of his voice was soft. It was odd, hearing him speak, it seemed almost as though he was whispering in a sort of musing tone. Valanor knew that Alexander never tolerated when he deserted his retinue, but he was not Alexander's to control, and therefore felt no loyalty towards him. The creature looked peeved at the large, armor-clad man's order, though never the less let out a loud cry, which rallied the others and the beast-man the lead them out of the stronghold through the hole that Valanor had blasted in the castle's exterior walls. When the creatures vacated, he approached the main chambers, up the steps from the blood-soaked halls. As he looked inside, he let out a deep sigh at the horrific sight. The bodies of dead men, the blood soaked regal curtains, the damaged interiors. Valanor had killed these people, but the look in his eyes showed no remorse, no regret, no sympathy and his sigh was one of disappointment; as he did not find the boy who had been given the title of "The Key".

As Valanor lifted his arm, and widened his palm, he felt a tugging at his boot. He looked down to see a man, still alive, struggling for life on the floor beside him.
"M-m-monster!" The man exclaimed, as he looked up to Valanor's ominous armored face. "In the east... They called you... A hero... Why have... You... Forsa.. ken.. us...?" The man's words faded as quickly as his life, and Valanor stayed his hand. He then turned, wrapped his blackened cape around his body, and turned his head to look at the dead man who spoke to him.
"Funny..." he said, as he turned his head forward and began walking towards his own personal exit. "I never claimed to be one."
“I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!”

Culex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Milo made his way down the stairs with the elder, he looked towards the two Guardians who have arrived already, he give them a shy smile,"Good Evening." Milo said quietly, the clapping of their feet against the ballroom floor was louder then his voice, Milo made it beside the other two elders, they all looked down upon him and smiled.

The tallest Elder, Father Ester, turned towards Guardian Lucas, returning a bow," Thank you Lucas. Knowing that we can put his life in your hands is a very comforting feeling. We have been training him in white magics, he should be ready to depart from us with you." Milo glanced at Lucas with an innocent smile.

"True," Milo said softly,"They have taught me well."

Mother Mary looked towards Lucas and Lenora,"Why you two are slightly early,"Then she turned her attention to Milo,"Milo. Why don't you show them to the Library,"She smiled at him, she could see that he was a little nervous,"It will give you time to get to know your Guardians better." The little lady tilted her head,"Don't worry when the other guardians get here we will direct them to your location."

Milo bowed, though still his heart pounded,"Um-yes, follow me." He said softly, and moved into a dark hallway to the right.'Mother Mary, sometimes I don't think you care about my well being', Milo shook his head and continued down the path.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Luke rose to his feet turning to the other guardian his eyes inspecting, calculating, judging if she could be trusted as he sniffed loudly grabbing his helmet and sliding it back over his head as he stood up straight and followed after Milo, his foot steps were almost unheard even though his armor was heavy. It was amazing he walked with such silence, and yet at the same time he walked with the noises of the Castle blending in completely.

he watched his Charge and blinked his eyes seemed to Judge this young male, he tilted his head slightly almost Canine like then rose his head to look around almost filled with wonder though under the helmet it would be unseen. He shivered slightly, a slight feeling of being watched the hairs at the nap of his neck standing on end as he looked around wondering if not the other guardian then who? He shook his head, who else? They were watching them keeping a close eye on them, making sure that they were fit to watch over their savior and the world's savior. He felt almost like nothing but a string for them to lead this young male down the road he was suppose to go. He felt nothing more then a play thing for others, and yet. He accepted it knowing he was doing it for others and the right to survive without the pressure of evil breathing down their necks.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:44 pm

"Good evening," the young man said, his tone soft and timid. Lenora regarded him curiously. She was given the details of the mission by the Elders earlier, and the mission seemed simple enough. Protect the boy who would save the world. Mayhaps it was a little melodramatic, but the importance of the mission's success was undeniable, even to Lenora's seemingly careless mind. While she struck others as wreckless and carefree, she was no fool.

Her eyes then moved to meet Luke's gaze, and she could tell he was sizing her up. She returned his gaze with a cheerful grin and a small wave. She remained quiet when one of the Elders spoke up, not really knowing what to say. When the elderly lady mentioned that the boy, whose named turned out to be Milo, take them to the Library, for more in-depth introductions, Lenora got to her feet. That probably wasn't a bad idea.

She quietly followed Milo's lead down the hallway, her eyes wandering as she observed the decorations and tapestries on the wall. She had never been inside a Castle before, at least not by invitation. She may have snuck in once or twice during festivals to steal some delicacies from the kitchens, but she had never seen finer halls than these. Then again, Lenora wasn't exactly a high-class citizen. She felt much more at home in a simple little inn or tavern.

As they walked, Lenora remained fairly silent for the most part. Glancing at Luke, she noticed he walked quietly despite the solidity of his armor. An impressive feat, and a useful skill. Stealth was a gift she herself was blessed with. She couldn't help but notice that the warrior seemed tense, like an animal wary of being hunted almost. She was pretty good at sensing the emotions of others, part of her women's intuition perhaps.

"You seem a little on edge there, Luke," she spoke up, her tone lighthearted. Looking up ahead at Milo, she smiled, "And you aren't exactly relaxed yourself there, Milo. Is everyone so tense around here?"

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cap'n Gregginz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 pm

(Crap, totally realised I said Cid was on the hull and not on the quarter deck lol...)

"Captain, you clearly cannot be serious!? We have been sailing around for at ze least a week! We are already low on supplies!" Pierre frantically waved his face and pulled on the thin mustache on his face with the entention of ripping it off. Cid roughly patted him on the back then pointed his thumb against his chest. "Lad, we've been werkin' wit eachother fer how long?" Cid grinned to his trusty healer.

"Twenty Two years Captain."
"And 'ow many years 'ave I screwed up?"
"...You don't want me to answer zat Captain..."

Cid scoffed and shoved Pierre to the wheel. "Yer takin' over fer me lad." Pierre frantically held onto the wheel, his legs shaking uncontrollibly. Pierre never flew the ship, in fact Cid never let anyone so much as walk on the helm without him wanting to speak with someone. He took a swig of the fine wine Pierre had gotten for him, spat out some snot that mixed with some of the wine so it looked like blood and placed his thumb and index fingers in his mouth releasing a wind howling whistle. "GET YER SCRAWNY ARSES OUT 'ERE LADDIES!!!" Cid's voice shot like a cannon ball through the entire ship. Within seconds, every man and woman onboard the ship sprinted to the main deck, each salty sky pirate shouting simultaniously "CAP'N!" Cid laughed and walked down from the quarter deck. He was so proud of his loyal crew, it almost brought tears to his eyes, but Cid is too manly for such emotions like crying. "Well lads and lasses, I 'ate ta be the bearer of bad news... but Pierre got us lost."

"WHAT!?" Pierre screemed like a school girl, thrusting his hands to his sides but quickly retracted himself back on the wheel. Cid laughed and waved his hand. "Nah, I'm pullin' yer legs laddies!" The crew knew better to not laugh when Cid made a joke because it usually meant concequences. The crew busted in a hearty laugh but stopped when Cid rose his hand. "But for real, we're lost. Bu' fear not lads! It don't matter where we know where we are because that "Key" is not anywhere as well. We gotta find it and what better way ta find it than ta be lost!?" The crew scratched their heads and shrugged. Pierre shook his head slowly at Cid... but realised something. If no one was taking care of the sails... or the engines... Pierre looked at the air and noticed that they were falling... fast!

"CAPTAIN!" Pierre shreiked.
"Fer th' las' time laddy, if ya talk durin' me speech I'll turn yer girly behind inta th' figurehead! And stop making the sky look like we're fallin', it's givin' me a headache!" Cid responded.
"CAPTAIN WE ARE FALLING!"

"Fallin'... OH CRAP! Who the 'ell told ya screwy bastards ta stop doin' yer job!?"
"You did sir!" One of the crew members shouted and ran up on the sails to make sure they did not rip. The crew started running frantically around the ship, running to the engine in the hull and adjusting the sails and rudders. Cid ran up the quater deck and pushed Pierre off the wheel. "Who told ya ta steer? Only I steer!" Pierre grabbed onto Cid's leg shivering, the brave captain took a swig of the wine and threw the bottle off the ship. "It musta been that 'You' character! No worries Pierre! I don't blame ya, that 'You' guy mus' be pretty fritnin'! When this is ovar, find the lad an' bring 'im ta me! I'll keehaul 'im!"

Cap'n Gregginz
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Well aren't you something, ass-wipe?

It was but a fleeting thought as Aria looked down at a man that had tripped her up only to be tossed down himself. He stared up at her, into those red violet hues that swirled endlessly and yet lacked a pupil. How did she see, without such a pupil? Well, she saw better than this fool, apparently. He didn't even see revenge coming, even though it was brought on by Judais' metallic sweep against the back of his knees. Don't underestimate a mage; they wield staffs, and those things are pretty hard and well-ranged.

She shook her head with a heavy sigh. Repent. It was the thought that made her rich eyes move on from him and towards the Castle of the Elders. She stepped away from the man and continued onward, her heels clicking against the stones that led there as she went. Aria stamped Judais, her trusty staff of dark mythril and leather, against the ground as she went, until she was standing before the broad double doors that led inside. Aria shook her head, long waves of black shaking gently too when her head moved ever-so slightly. She continued them, reaching out with her free hand and pushing the door open. There, was the grand open space; the ball room.

Aria took a good look around and took in a breath. Ugh, smells like prophecy. She shook off the feeling of everything and turned, looking then as an older woman stood before her. This woman was instantly a gentle creature, who did not mock or ogle Aria; earning instant brownie points for treating the mage respectively.

"May I have your name?" She said.

"Lady Luxem." She said, raising her eyes to the woman. The woman nodded, and gestured in a direction towards their new settlement.

"They have headed for the library, Miss Luxem."

Aria didn't wait to hear more than that. She waved her long dark nails and nodded.
"Blessed be you m'lady." Aria said quietly, moving past her and towards the library.

It wasn't long when she turned down the hall that she saw others far down it. Walking at a steady pace, she could stay this exact distance behind them. But in more powerful and hastened strides, she could gain a little speed upon them. Aria began to follow, her heels and staff clicking on the ground in sets of three clicks. Her belts made soft chiming noises as some of the bottles and buckles clattered quietly. Other than that, she was perfectly silent, her solid ethereal hues set on the others. She approached until she was in talking distance, then steadied her pace a bit.

"Tell me well I've come to the right place. I'd hate to have run upon the wrong Key..." She then turned her hues down to Milo, and smiled. "Ah, well, no need for suspicion. I can see that you are quite fortunate." She grinned rather darkly. "My name is Aria Luxem, Venegua Mage, at your service m'lord." Aria smiled.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:46 pm

"You seem a little on edge there, Luke, and you aren't exactly relaxed yourself there, Milo. Is everyone so tense around here?" One of Milo's Guardians said, Milo gave a soft 'hm' as he turned to her. He came to two large double doors with golden handles, he grabbed them as he looked at her with a fate smile, head tilted.

"I'm terribly sorry, its just," He paused, his smile quickly went to a confused and worried look,"It was only a couple weeks ago when I knock came at the door and I was taken away, not being able to say goodbye to Nana and Pa. This all happened so quickly, I'm not sure how to let it sink in just quite yet." He looked at Lenora then at Luke, with another smile,"Not to worry though, I will do my duties."

He looked passed the two guardians and saw another coming there way,"Tell me well I've come to the right place. I'd hate to have run upon the wrong Key...Ah, well, no need for suspicion. I can see that you are quite fortunate. My name is Aria Luxem, Venegua Mage, at your service m'lord." She said, Milo could tell she was a very kind person. He let go of the door and turned to her.

"Oh, hello there,"Milo giggled with a grateful smile on his face,"Hello Aria, its nice of you to join us." With a turn he looked at the door, and opened them with a small push.

The Library was very tall, as it was its own tower, light orbs disappeared as the floated all the way to the top. Books stacked the shelves that spiraled upward along with the staircase, every few stairs was a arched window. In the very middle of the room was a long wooden table where a few books where stacked. Milo smiled and walked in. His sandals still clapping against the marble floor,"Well, this is it." he said in normal voice, though his voice echoed all the way to the top,"I never got all the way to the top, I don't even think it stops. Though every book ever created could be found here. Even some books that were never created, you could just think of something you'd want to know and you could find something over it here." Milo smiled as he walked over to the table, he tilted his head as there was a thick book of white magic lying there,"You have no idea how many times I had to re-read this book, Mother Mary made me," He turned around the book clutched in his arms,"I would fall asleep in here reading this. Mother Mary says,'If your Guardians are going to be risking their lives to protect you, you better be there to fix the smallest of scratches.'," Milo put the book down and walked over to his Guardians,"Shes a kind old woman. I don't think we ever got acquainted correctly. My name is Milo, nice to meet you all." He bowed to them.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Mark walked towards the tower in the distance. Seeing the castle on which is is located, he went past the guards, whom stopped him for a while, before he leveled his glare at them. The guards did not apologize but allowed him in anyway after seeing the enormous bow on his back.

Mark strode inside the tower, wearing his usual leather armor and a grey cloak. He personally wondered why he was chosen, though he did not complain. He was in an open field, exactly where, he has forgotten, hitting his usual bulls eye on an arrow target despite the strong winds. Then he saw an old man, whom gave him this pass and told him where to go on what date, offering a journey.

Doubtful at first, but having nothing better to do, he complied and here he is now, at the tower and standing before the big double doors pondering.
Pushing one of the doors open, he entered then closed it behind him. Inside was a huge ballroom and there was an elderly woman whom was looking at him expectantly.

"May I have your name?" She said.
"Mark Smith." he replied.
"Ah i see, i have been expecting you." she said. "Your mission is to protect the boy, the Key at all costs. I am sure you know the legend of the Key and the importance of this mission?"
"I do but... where do i go?" he said.
"They are at the libray. Take this directions that I have given you and you shall find your way there."

Obtaining the directions, he silently ran towards the library. He joined the group and slowed his pace and took a brief examination on them. Although he was running towards them, there was no indication of this other then a slight increase in breath rate.
"A fighter, a rogue, a mage, the key" he shook his head a little. "Man i feel unneeded."

He looked at them carefully, taking notes of their appearances, and wondering about the other guardians to come.
He heard Milo introduced himself.
"A white mage, now i REally feel unneeded." he can't help but joke.
"My name is Mark." he offered to Milo.
Injuries of the heart is the hardest to heal, for it actually takes time and will to embrace the pain, and be affected by it.

zewei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:47 am

"Hm," Milo's eyes widened as he saw the new comer, Milo giggled at Marks comments,"Oh Mark, I'm no white Mage," Milo said gently though with a slight bit of defensiveness,"They've trained me into a Bishop,"Milo sighed,"Just in case something goes wrong, I know very few offensive white magics. The Elders told me about trials in the Temples, where we might get separated, and-" Milo stopped then looked down,"Don't worry I'm glad you are here with me. I need you, along with everyone else here,"Milo looked down, and twirled his thumbs around each,"You all are my guardian, the relationship we will build will be beyond you being needed in battle." Milo looked up at them and tilted his head,"Don't you see?"

A loud breaking of glass came from the top of the spiral staircase,"Huh," Milo said quickly as he looked above him, then there was another, then another, then another. Milo looked puzzled, then he looked at his Guardians,"That's odd, thats never happ-" Glass fell to the ground, a few Scavengers quickly dropped in. Before anything could happen one quickly grabbed Milo,"Help!" Milo scram a couple seconds before putting his hand over Milos mouth, Milo begun to fidget the Scavenger quickly whispered 'Sleep' in Milos ear, and Milos eyes closed softly, body relaxed.

Four Scavengers stood before Mark, Lucas, Lenora, and Aria.

"So you must be the Milos Guardians," The one in front of Lucas said.

"Such a piety, hes going to die before you could ever do your work." the one in front of Mark said.

"Though don't worry hes not the only one dying tonight." The on in front of Lenora chuckled.

"Prepare to die, guardian." the one in front of Aria said. Medium sized black orbs floated around each of them, then they went towards there chosen guardian.

A loud scream came from the ball room, sounded like Mother Mary.

Objective: Destroy your Scavenger, and Save Milo.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 am

A cool breeze blew through Vega’s hair as he lay sleep atop the crow’s nest of the Renegade. He normally slept in the lookout post in the upper part of the mainmast of the ship because it was normally the only quiet spot. Vega woke in a cold sweat from a nightmare of a beast destroying everything in sight. As he woke he noticed clouds speeding by and his feet begin to elevate off the ground. All of a sudden the ship began to descend at a rapid pace. Vega looked down and saw the rest of the crew rushing toward their stations.

“Ahh the Capn must have been giving one of his speeches. I bet he got us lost again.” He thought while descending down the mainmast of the ship.

Vega walked onto the main deck too see if anyone knew where we were or where we were going and saw the Cap’n and Pierre at the helm and yelled.

“PIERRE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY WERE WE JUST FALLING OUT OF THE SKY. DON’T YOU KNOW I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP!!….. Uh I mean don’t you know I was doing complicated navigation and lookout stuff.. yeah that’s it.”

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zewei on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:39 am

"Actually, no." he replied to Milo.

Mark was cough by surprise as four somethings fell from above, with the sound of glass shattering. As they landed, he took out his bow and held an arrow. Seeing black orbs heading towards him, he dived out of the way while taking aim. Landing, he launched the arrow towards the Scavenger's neck. Getting to his feet and taking another arrow, he started chanting a spell. He also took aim at the scavenger in front of him in case it was still alive.
Last edited by zewei on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

zewei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Logarithms on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:30 am

((OOC: Sorry for the late post. Quite a perfect way to pop in anyway.. You never mentioned how these scavengers looked.. So, I'll cook up something))

The darkly dressed warrior ambled along, his steps soft and barely audible- save, to the discerning ear. The hood was drawn over his face, providing a shadow that almost concealed his entire face. The cold, brooding face looked straight ahead, the dark brown eyes glimmering in the little light that reflected off it. Taking yet another step, he balled his hands into a fist.

The sound of glass shattering meant more than just an ordinary accident, and Balthazar knew this from experience- more so in a castle. Increasing his pace, the cloaked figure continued, towards the source of the sound. As in crescendo, his steps increased steadily in volume, and broke into a jog, then a run. There was little time, whoever caused that sound must be doing something that would best have his immediate attention.

Frowning slightly, he plainly ignoring a curious servant hanging around. However, on seeing him, the servant couldn't stifle the gasp that escaped her lips. No doubt, like those guards, seeing Balthazar with his hood drawn must have created the impression he meant more harm than goodwill.

After all, with his hood drawn in this manner, and the unfriendly face almost hidden within, not many are able to see past this façade and muster the courage to befriend Balthazar. Even Balthazar himself could barely force a smile on in response to this amount of animosity in his treatment. Nevertheless, he was more than used to this. The aura was not something many can bear, and Balthazar found himself compelled to accept this fact.

He proceeded to rush along the dark hall way. Thanking the heavens for having led him to the right place, he allowed himself a light smile on seeing the books sitting on the shelves around him. No doubt, he was in the right place now. Although the servants at the Ballroom had given him verbal instructions as to how to get here, Balthazar found that he forgot it as quickly as he left the room.

As much as he hated himself for this, he couldn't suppress the wave of satisfaction with his successful locating of the library. It told of his professionalism as an assassin, and that generated a sort of pride that exuded from his face. This pride faded away as he came across the group.

There were a few people- four, to be precise- presumably his fellow guardians, as well as four strange fellows. However, from their action of blasting an orb of darkness indicated their hostility. What was more worrying was one of these strangers, who held a boy dressed in a white coloured tunic.

Seeing his face, characterised by a round face, straight eyebrow, and especially, his greyish white hair- almost about the same as Balthazar's- Balthazar knew instantly who this person was. "Milo...?" He mumbled, jumping above the four other guardians, as well as the scavengers. Landing with a loud thud, he drew his weapon and attacked the scavenger holding Milo.
Judge users by their posts, not by their stars... (Admittedly, those stars seems somewhat bugged.)

Logarithms
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 am

Luke, feeling like he had already failed growled heavily as he ripped off his helmet it and threw it as hard as possible at the scavenger in front of him. He knew it wouldn't hurt the person but he knew it'd by him time, and it did as it was deflected he rolled to the side drawing his swords from his back as he twirled them. "Your...the one who's failed...already I see your corpses littering these halls..!" he screamed out and charged in, His swords colliding with some sort of steel as he growled heavily, "We've not failed in our Mission yet.." was all he whispered as he continued to push hard using his natural strength.

He growled but smiled at the same time as his Wolf ears twitched, he knew something the scavenger didn't, and that was, though the scavenger held Milo, they didn't exactly know the ones they were up against, And when the man jumped over them attacking Milo's captive he smiled more the time for their surprise was the best time to take them as he lifted hard making the Scavenger lose his balance as he twirled his blades sharply as he stabbed one through the person's chest and left it there, He knew nothing of the orbs but he wouldn't let that stop him. he felt no pain with his anger driving him as he growled sharply and turned to the one holding Milo and the Man who had jumped towards him. He knew nothing of this man though his instincts said to trust him and in the heat of battle; he did. He looked to the rest of the Guardians and only tilted his head, a few seconds felt like eternity to him as he steadied each person with his eyes. He stopped and ran over to help The new unknown man in the battle to free their Charge.

(hope this is alright I NPC'ed my Scavenger thought It'd make it easier if it's not good I'll redo It as instructed)

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:25 am

Aria watched as another came along, a fourth. She had heard Milo call her kind, and couldn't help but laugh quietly to herself. Well, that was a first. And it was nice to be appreciated, seeing as how she'd be trying her damned best to behave these coming few weeks, months, or whatever. She pushed a hand through her long black hair, and gave out a sigh, closing her eyes when the sound of breaking glass and heavy feet thudded against the floor, Scavengers having come inside. Four of them; one for each of them.

The first priority in her mind was to kill these jackasses. Then her mind flashed a little alarm that filled her with faded trepidation. No, first priority was save Milo. She turned her rich wild hues upon the boy and raised her staff. She drew her fingers along it and watched the crystal eye glow; but she stopped there. Another came in, darkly dressed and mysterious. His feet clad to the floor, he gave the Scavenger at Milo a fight well worth it.

Now that is more like it... He fights like Aaron did. Viciously drawing his blade.

The black orb came at her, but she raised her staff and stamped it hard in front of her, blocking. The orb smacked into the rod and the magic defense of the weapon helped keep most of the effect out; though Aria felt the effect of the orb. She felt chills run down her body as pain prickled her throat and chest, lungs quivering. It was a horrible feeling; the power of darkness... But she looked up and recovered quickly, gritting her teeth.

"A Red Mage? How pathetic." The Scavenger before her said. Instantly her attention was ripped away. Aria had the expression as though someone had just given her some great sarcastic news. She laid her eyes upon him and chuckled one solid and stern laugh. "Ha... How about I show you pathetic, and then you pay up for having insulted me."

He raced forward to attack. No time for a magic spell now- thank God for being a Red Mage. This meant that Aria was trained equally between magic and physical fighting. Her magic currently extended only to Blizzard, Thunder, and if stressed, Thundara. She whipped her staff up and spun it sharply. This deflected the Scavenger's hand, knocking him back. But Aria didn't stop there. She twisted her feet and reached up with her foot, kicking him in the stomach. Being a Red Mage meant that she didn't do as much damage as others; but it did not matter. She was evasive and able to dance about without getting hit much. He drew his hand up and tried to strike again. She used her staff to defend, and then drew her dagger in one pull, sweep, and re-sheathing motion. A crescent and return, that cut him along his chest. He howled out and readied some kind of attack.

"That's it."

He came forward and placed one hand on her wrist, his other fist coming open-palmed at her chest. He thrust his strength at her, knocking the woman back and sending her tumbling. Aria coughed, seeing as the air had been forced out of her lungs in a strong oof! She stood up and rolled her shoulders, looking back at him with solid fuchsia colored eyes that swirled with anger. But a smile lit her full lips as she raised up her staff. She spun it once over her head and drew her fingers along the tip. When her fingers fell from the staff, she closed her fist, and held it out at the man.

"Thunder!" She said, opening her fist. Palm up, one blue spark came forth from her hand, one thin blue dance of lightning that was far from intimidating as it weakly jumped from her hand towards the man. He started to laugh insanely at what he thought was a pitiful attack. But when the little blue spark reached him, it suddenly exploded into a large sphere of electricity that crackled and popped, summoning screams from him as he was now caged inside of it. When her attack was done, he fell limp and dead.

Asinine fools.

She touched her chest, and rubbed it, taking in a deep breath and tasting a bit of coppery blood in her mouth. She reached up to her lip and touched the strangely violet-ish blood that collected there. Aria wiped it away and licked her lips, mumbling something about how foolish that idiot was. Then she turned towards Milo.

She raised her staff again and spun it, drawing her fingers down it again. She balled up her fist and then let her fore and middle finger stand together, as she knelt down and touched the ground.

"Blizzard!" She said, aiming at the feet of the Scavenger who had Milo. Suddenly, a line of icy blue crossed the floor as intensely fast as the lightning spark had passed through the air. When it reached the man, a giant crystal formed forth and devoured the man's legs in ice.

"Kill the fool now!" She said to Balthazar, looking over at Milo and the others.
Last edited by Eternity on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacred Harp on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:12 pm

(Oh sorry, erm the many we will encounter throughout the role play will be very similar to Dementors from HP. Though there will be Boss Scavengers that will look more like Organization 13 members from KH.
Its fine Soki, I just threw this out there not only to start the role play quicker, but also to show you how random battles can be...I also wanted to see how good you all are at battle.)

Alexander sat on his nicely made thrown somewhere hidden deep within the darkness, there where 12 others around him, that sat high, all of them hooded in robes, though didn't look monster nor creature, though had the properties of humans. Alexander took, a glass with red wine filled in it. His evil red eyes crossed the room, each of the others took their glass,"The time is now," Alexanders low deathly voice boomed in the room. There was only one single candle light that showed only the figures,"Erebus, is upon us, it is only a matter of time before Semora goes threw its Trials. No matter how great the Keys powers are this time, its Death to the Key....if it not be his Journey...if it not be any of you...if it not be even I...He does not know true family..He knows nothing of Love...Love i what made his strong in the first place."On the last saying Alexander's voice intensified, all of the Captain Scavengers looked to their glasses, Alexander took a breath,"His Parents did nothing but bath him in their love,"Alexander's eyes cut him to one particular being,"Though since we have you here, Saraha...you can make him weak with your judgment. You can stab his heart with your appearance." Alexander raised his glass, everyone raised their glass with him,"The boy is weak, Erebus is stronger this time! Alas, Erebus will reign!" As he spoke these words red lightning stroke from behind him. He laughed evilly as he drunk his wine.

The Scavenger holding Milo let go with a loud scream, Milo fell to the ground still unconscious. Being attacked physically and with magic was to much for it, it turned into black mist, along with the others. Though before any victory could be congratulated, the room was greeted with smoke from a fire. Fire burned the walls of the Castle of the Elders, it was unknown how long the Castle had been burning, though the Guardians now had to worry about the loud booming from the top of the Tower that sounded like bombs. The Towers shakes, books fell from the top of the Library. The Elder's where to powerful then to let a little fire stop there escape, though a few Security Guards could be seen running the opposite direction of the ballroom,"Hurry this way. Something is attacking from the outside!"The Security Guards ran down the hall.

Sacred Harp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfangel26 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:40 pm

"I'm terribly sorry, its just," He apologized."It was only a couple weeks ago when I knock came at the door and I was taken away, not being able to say goodbye to Nana and Pa. This all happened so quickly, I'm not sure how to let it sink in just quite yet." He looked at Lenora then at Luke, with another smile,"Not to worry though, I will do my duties."

Lenora' eyes softened a bit, feeling a hint of sympathy for Milo. With the world's fate resting on the poor kid's shoulders, it was a wonder he seemed as calm as he did. Being thrown into this mess, most folks would have run for the hills. It was hard not to respect someone so young taking so much on.

The sound of footsteps drew Lenora's attention, and she turned to see a woman approaching. She announced herself as a Venegua Mage, named Aria. So, a mage would join their little crusade, eh? A little magic would probably help them a lot on the journey to come. Lenora was never really versed well in magic.She knew a few skills as a thief and a rogue, and that was enough for her to survive on.

Once Milo had greeted her, Lenora smiled and gave a small welcoming nod as well before following the boy into Library. She couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of this room, filled to the brim with books and scrolls of every subject. She listened as Milo explained what the library contained, buther eyes wandered through every inch of the room. Even Momo gave a small squeak of wonder as he perched on her shoulder.

"I don't think we ever got acquainted correctly. My name is Milo, nice to meet you all." He bowed to them as he finished talking. Lenora's smile never faltered.

"Lenora Gray," she introduced herself, remembering that she had forgotten to announce her name when she arrived. She doubted she would include the circumstances of her presence, though how much Milo was aware of, she couldn't be sure. A small squeak from her shoulder reminded Lenora of her little friend. She gave a sheepish laugh, pointing to the Moogle on her shoulder, "And this little guy is Momo."

"Mo," the moogle chirped happily.

The arrival of a newcomer, who Lenora could only assume was another Guardian, brought her attention to the door as he entered. "A fighter, a rogue, a mage, the key" the man said. "Man i feel unneeded."

Announcing himself as Mark, he looked at each of the Guardians carefully before looking to Milo, and stating he was a White Mage. Lenora looked to Milo, cocking her head to the side as he explained he was more specifically a Bishop, though he knew a few helpful skills of a white mage. Interesting, she thought.

The Elders told me about trials in the Temples, where we might get separated, and-" Milo stopped then looked down,"Don't worry I'm glad you are here with me. I need you, along with everyone else here,"Milo looked down, and twirled his thumbs around each,"You all are my guardian, the relationship we will build will be beyond you being needed in battle." Milo looked up at them and tilted his head,"Don't you see?"

Before Lenora could open her mouth the speak, the sound of shattered glass pierced the air of the Library. Within a few seconds, moving like shadows as fast as lightning, Scavengers appeared out of nowhere. Lenora's eyes narrowed, and she instinctively drew the katanas from the sheaths on her back. One of them grabbed Milo before anyone could react, and when she stepped forward defensively, she was stopped when one of four Scavengers stood in her path.

Glancing to the others, she spotted a Scavenger in front of each of them, but her eyes returned to the Scavenger in front of her.

"So you must be the Milos Guardians," The one in front of Lucas said.

"Such a piety, hes going to die before you could ever do your work." the one in front of Mark said.

"Though don't worry hes not the only one dying tonight." The on in front of Lenora chuckled.

"Prepare to die, guardian." the one in front of Aria said. Medium sized black orbs floated around each of them, then they went towards there chosen guardian.

Lenora's eyes narrowd further, and a small smirk tugged t the corners of her lips, "Now it's a party!"

She immdiately sidestepped when the Scavenger came at her, playfully placing her foot in front of him causing him to trip. The Scavenger snarled in frustration at her comical jester, and more so when she giggled playfully. In a fit of rage, he charged, grabbing her wrist with his clawed hand and slinging her into a nearby bookshelf, which forced the shelf to collapse.

Shaking her head as she sat in the pile of books sprawled around her. Momo leaped from her shoulders and flapped his wings to carry him to safety. Narrowing her eyes, she muttered, "Chicken", before sighing. Standing, she came to her senses when the Scavenger charged once more.

"Now you die, wench!" he growled. "No magic to protect you!"

With a playful grin, she leaped into the air as if she had wings. After successfully evading him, while still in midair, Lenora preformed a spin kick at the base of the creatures spine. While it was stunned, she landed behind him and dug the blade of her katana so far into him, the base of the hilt stopped at his spine. Half-stunned, the Scavenger gasped as his throat coughed up blood. Leaning in close, she whispered in his ear.

"No magic needed," she chimed in with a cheerful tone, almost like a child playing a game. "'Cause I am just that good."

Pulling her sword from the creatures back, she wiped the black blood from her blade as he fell to the ground with a large thud. She realized that they were joined by yet another Guardian coming to Milo's aid. Her grin widened.

"Well, this is more fun than I expected," she laughed. It was like this entire fight was a game to her. Her attentioned turned upward at the sounds of explosions thundering throughout the Castle. Scratching her head, she sighed, "More party crashers?"

wolfangel26
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!