Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Finding Inspiration {1x1 Roleplay Cas & Chaos only}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Finding Inspiration {1x1 Roleplay Cas & Chaos only}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:31 pm

| Name |
Montgomery Shepard

| Age |

| Sexuality |
Probably straight or aromantic

| Likes | Writing | Silence | The City | Imperfection | Alcohol | Smoking | Winter |

| Dislikes | Order | Schedules | Summer | Alcohol |

| Strengths |
Monty is extremely good at reading people's motives, as a writer that's what he aims to know.

| Weaknesses and Flaws |
Monty can be petty and emotionally fragile if things become too overwhelming. He also has a fairly bad stuttering problem.

| Appearance |
Height: 5'11
Weight: 135lbs.
Build: Lean

Monty is a brunette with cleanly cut curly hair and light brown or hazel eyes. Because of his poor eyesight he has a pair of "special" glasses he practically never forgets, and often wears untucked white button-up shirts and black pants, and his double-breasted pea coats.
*Edited

| Personality |
Moody + Disorderly + Unconfident + Self Conscious + Kind + Intelligent + Melancholic + Apathetic
Being one of the youngest writers at his age, it was easy for Monty to feel intimidated, especially with parents who never supported his decisions. He wasn't bullied as a child, but the disapproval was more than enough to mess with him. Monty was an intelligent child in many ways, all accept academically. Monty is normally a very moody and Apathetic person, but if he's threatened or too overwhelmed, his personality can bend pretty far.

| History |
At a very young age, Monty informed his parents he wanted to be an author, and for the longest time, his parent supported him. Right up until they knew he was serious. Monty was a poor student in school in basically everything but English and writing. His mother died when he was sixteen of Alzheimer's disease, leaving him alone with his rather frightening father and a terrible stutter.
Last edited by Castle on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Re: Finding Inspiration {1x1 Roleplay Cas & Chaos only}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:01 pm

My story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

Your story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Name:
Shaela

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Strengths:
Shae is very sensitive and good with animals. She knows when someone is hurting, and she will try to help that person as much as she can.

Weaknesses and Flaws:
Shae's weakness is that she feels alone. And this makes her detach herself from other people and rarely speak to anyone. She is terrified of male figures, and she finds it hard to speak when she feels it isn't her place.

Fears:
That he will find her again... Male figures.

Description:
She stands about five foot, two inches and weighs in around 115 pounds. Shae would normally be wearing feather earrings, a white flowy [bohemian] style dress, with a few rings on her fingers, and a brown or blue shawl to wrap over her shoulders. She finds comfort in wearing sandals, or no shoes at all normally. She normally makes her own dresses and clothing out of whatever cloth she received from the Ring Leader.

About Shae:
Shae is wise beyond her years, and she is extremely perceptive. Shae is an introvert, she always has been. She finds comfort in animals, long nature/scenic walks, and being in her own bubble. Shae doesn't necessarily enjoy human contact, due to her history, she's learned that being alone is probably easier because she doesn't think anyone will understand the things that she has been through.

Shae suffers from anxiety and depression and finds it hard to focus on a conversation for too long. Unlike most humans, she does not fear death. She even tells people that if she were to die tomorrow, she would be okay with it.

History:
Shae was separated from her parents at the circus when she was young, and the circus seemed like a dream at first. A famous Cirque for freaks, the bearded lady, the strange four legged girl, and the conjoined twins.

Founded by the head master, while she was lingering by the animals, he saw her as a prize. For she was beautiful, and quiet. He kept her as his pet. She was put in charge of taking care of the animals and attending to Damien's more personal desires. Damien prided his new found member for his Cirque, showering her in fine silk clothing, and many thought he treated her like a princess. But that was hardly the case, for the five years, she was sexually abused, and had said nothing out of fear.

Shaela found it appalling what the animals had to go through, the horrible ways of training them, and the way they were caged for long periods of time. When she tried to stand up to the Ring Leader -- Damien he would smack her across the cheek and scolded her for telling him how to run his Cirque.

So, she left on a dark, stormy night with the help of the strong man...
Last edited by ChaosxChild13 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:20 am

[[[IGNORE]]]
Last edited by ChaosxChild13 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:04 am

It had been raining practically all day.

Rain was something Monty found inspiring, if not depressing. Taking vitamin D pills hardly did enough to keep his energy up, and being trapped in the office didn't do much good either. Nonetheless he tried to stay positive, imaging the idea of sleep when he arrived home.

1:59am, blinked across the clock. Monty leaned back in his swivel chair and waited. The office was completely empty by this point, and he had been the only one insane enough to agree to work such late hours. It wasn't as if the writer had anything better to do with his evenings. Silence flooded his ears an Monty found himself growing anxious to leave. When the digital clock hit 2am, work had officially ended. Exhaling, Monty willed himself to stand and throw his blazer over his arm. He closed his laptop, and stuck it into his briefcase along with a few other papers regarding mandatory guidelines for many of the things he was paid to write. The walk outside took hardly any time, and soon enough he was driving home.

The rain grew hypnotizing, sparkling in the beam of his headlights. There was something very off about tonight. Monty hadn't much patience all day, snapping at his coworkers twice, drinking almost eight cups of coffee, and still did his formal glasses sit evenly across his face.

As Monty stared into the shimmering rain, he couldn't help but feel he was the deer somehow caught behind the headlights. The rain was suddenly disrupted by a jerk of something up ahead. Monty slammed on his breaks, and the black sports car had skidded roughly to a halt. A chill had rushed over him.Was it an animal? Did he hit it? He hadn't heard a bump of any kind. The figure shifted again, and through the thick of the heavy rain rose a figure. It was a person! Through that thick sparkling rain stood a girl.

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Gotta keep running...

Shaela's feet slapped against the cold, wet ground as rain continued to pour down from the blackened sky. Her calf muscles ached, and seemed to scream with each stride she took, further and further away from the horrid memories....

Something ahead caught her eye as she stumbled over the next hill... A city? A tired smile flickers across her face, at least she had somewhere to blend in...

Gotta keep going... The thought raced through her head and she began to run down the hill towards the street lights. As the girl stumbled down the hill, Shaela's foot slips on the muddy ground and she began to slide down the hill, letting out a small scream until she hit the base of the slope.

Muttering curse words under her breath, Shaela picked herself up, a thought danced around her head again.

Shelter... The cold rain seemed to rattle her very core as she turned her head to the right, then to the left and she began to cross the street. As she began to cross the street, she felt a sharp pain dart into her foot... She knelt down for a small moment to remove a rock, which had been wedged into her heel.

Two pair of lights seemed to whiz in front of her out of nowhere and the car seemed to come to a rushed halt.

Shaela froze, her eyes darted upward and she stayed where she was for a moment, huddling low to the ground as her bloody fingers attempted to take the rock out from her foot.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Monty's eyes grew wide, and he gaped at the girl. He couldn't recall ever feeling this surprised. His car sat diagonally across the bare road.

"I - I almost killed her..." Monty muttered softly, continuing to stare. Trembling visibly, he lifted a hand to straighten his glasses. Get out of the car, Monty. The girl looked even more frightened than he was, and he himself feared he might scare her away.

The writer finally found himself getting out of the car. He opened his mouth to say something, but he found it hard to produce hardly any sound. "Are y-you alright?" This came out very softly but sternly. Monty stood behind the car door, not making any advances on the young women. Should he offer to take her home? Did she even have a home? By the looks of it, she could have been from one of those gypsy families he saw roaming the country side. Had she been attacked?

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Squinting against the powerful beams of light pouring from the car, Shaela felt cemented to her spot. Her legs felt heavy, the cold was getting to her, and she felt weak.

Placing her scarred arm over her eyes so she could see, Shaela notices the door open and a tall shadow lurked behind the door for a moment before they decided to speak.

"Are y-you alright?" The man asked her, staying a far distance. The young girl takes a deep breath in, placing a hand over her stomach, almost as if to protect herself from something.

Her thoughts drifted, his sudden stern concern for her caught her off guard, she was not used to be asked if SHE was alright... Shaela's eyes flickered downward towards her muddy feet, "I..."

She paused, turning away for a brief moment, a cough rattled her lungs, "Am tired..." Her voice is raspy, parched, and her breathing is heavy.

"I am sorry..."

The whole encounter was making Shae nervous, the anxiety pulsated through her as she felt her heart racing faster and faster... She had lost track of how long she had been running... She had even lost track of where she had gone, but she knew that she was exhausted and needed to find somewhere to sleep soon...And find some food...

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Hearing the girl cough he found himself immensely worried. "Sorry? S-Sorry for what?" Monty's eyebrows curled into deep concern, and he found himself chuckling nervously. He covered his mouth to stop himself, but also partially because he caught sight of her wounds. Monty's eyes went wide again. What the hell was he supposed to do?

Never had he encountered such a problem like this. "Oh my." The rain thundered on. "I-I th-think I should help you, I-" He began, as if he wasn't sure of what to do as well. So many questions wandered across Monty's mind.

Biting his lip, he ducked back into his car and propping a knee on his seat only to grab his blazer. Getting back out, he stepped around the door cautiously. This girl looked like she'd been to hell and back, and he didn't want to hit her fight or flight button, so he just stood there. Monty stood there and held the jacket out to her. She'd have to make the decision to come closer.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:00 pm

"Sorry? S-Sorry for what?" The man stumbled over his words, and Shaela was, again, ultimately confused... Was he worried about her? Did he actually have some sort of concern as to what was going to become of her?

"Oh my..." He paused, as if he were confused on what to say, or even do, "I-I th-think I should help you, I-"

Shaela swayed a little and she watched the man as he slipped back into his car for a brief moment.

Stepping around his car door with severe caution, Shaela noticed her had a jacket... And it seemed as if he were offering it to her. Defeated, Shaela took the peace offering. Maybe he wasn't so bad... She ducked her head as a clack of thunder rumbled the sky, she slinked over, her hands gripped her sides as if it would stop her from falling over.

Her right hand reaches out to the jacket, bloody fingertips glowing in the headlights.

"Thank you..." She muttered, afraid to look the man in the eyes.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:25 pm

She must've been in trouble. Never could Monty imagine a girl her age running from something that wasn't worth running from. Something told him he shouldn't take her to the hospital, there he wouldn't be able to over see her, what if someone just picked her up and she had no way of protesting. He realized the might have been a selfish way of thinking, but he couldn't let the guilt of letting her go just anywhere get to him. Monty glanced away, as she put on the jacket, trying to decided what he should do. If anything, he'd take her to the ER tomorrow, if he had to. Dear lord, was he already thinking this far ahead?

Monty had managed to stop trembling so harshly, hesitating to put a hand gently on her shoulder, in hopes it wouldn't spook her. "D-do you h-have anywhere to go?" He asked, trying to look her in the eyes.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Tired eyes fluttered as she attempted to keep the conversation going, but she felt safe... And within feeling safe, she felt the need to recover after her night. Shaela watched the man, thoughts seemed to run through his head at a million miles an hour. Slipping the jacket over her shoulders, her shivers began to subside under the warmth.

Her eyes began to shut as she felt a gentle hand rest upon her shoulder and Shaela flinched a little, but not to an extreme.

"D-do you h-have anywhere to go?" The man asked, looking her in the eyes. His eyes were soft, kind...

"I'm afraid not..." Shaela's voice drops off, "I... was just... taking a walk..."

Shaela knew her lie was prominent, and instantly regretted lying to this man, but she didn't know what else to say. She didn't want to go back to the Circus... She didn't want to go back to ... well, him...

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Monty's shoulder by now were soaked, and so was his hair. "A w-walk, I'm sure." He smiled a small joking smile, looking down once more, as if making his final decision. "L-let's get you out of th-this terrible rain." Monty prompted her to walk with him to the opposite side of the car, opening the door for her and making sure she got in passenger's side safely.

The writer got back into the car directly after and started it up again, making sure the heat was turned up enough. When the drive began and pretty much until the very end, he didn't look at her anymore than a few glances to make sure she was still conscious. He - He just couldn't believed he'd almost hit her. Monty's arms began shaking again, gripping the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white.

"Y-you were on a walk?" The writer finally asked, staring straight ahead at the road as they drove up into the hills. "Without a-any shoes?" Monty bit his lip.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:21 pm

The brunette watched the man for a moment.

"A w-walk, I'm sure." The man chuckled as his eyes darted towards the ground, "L-let's get you out of th-this terrible rain."

"Thank you..." The gesture was noble, and the girl accepted.

Shaela kept breathing deeply to shake the chills as he led her to the opposite side of the car and let her sit in the passenger side of his car. Shaela sat there, shivering in his jacket, her hair and clothes dripping wet... As he sat down in the driver's seat, he turned on the car and blasted the heat, an action which Shaela was very happy with. She rested her hands upon the vent for a moment, letting them warm up. She felt bad for dirtying his car though...Maybe she could make it up to him and clean it tomorrow.

The drive was silent, Shaela noticed the man seemed to grip the steering wheel as if it held some sort of life force to keep him from driving off the side of the road.

Exhaustion over took the young girl to an extreme as the scenery breezed by. For a brief moment, she closed her eyes, and her breathing became more rhythmic. She fought to keep her eyes open and she hugged the jacket, close to her sides. Her stomach ached, along with the rest of her body. And yet, she was proud that she had the courage to sneak out of that hell hole... A smug smile of satisfaction flickered across the girl's face.

As they emerged into a more hilly area, the man spoke again, "Y-you were on a walk... Without a-any shoes?"

Shaela felt a lump in her throat for a moment as she tried to recollect her thoughts, "Well... A very, fast paced walk... and I do not own any shoes... I cannot afford them..."

Taking a deep breath in through her nose, she sighed, what if she did tell him what really was going on...

What would this man think of her? Would he return her to Damien? What if Damien found her, would he hurt this man?

Shaela shook her head, as if it were clearing all the bad thoughts out of her mind. She didn't want to live in fear anymore... That she knew for a fact.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:52 am

Monty knew he should be angry about the interior of his car getting soaked, or the floor mats getting muddy, but he just couldn't bring himself to feel that emotion, he was just too...tooconcerned. Exhaling, the author tried to wrap his head around what was happening. "N-No shoes, eh," he murmurs softly.

They had eventually pulled into the driveway of a building amongst the many, even in such a hilly area. It looked like a business office, but the higher levels must've been apartments. Monty sat back in his seat, not daring to look at Shae.

"I'm M-M," he paused, almost too stressed to complete his name, "Monty." It came out rather helplessly. "Just so you know."

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:07 am

He let out a large sigh, "N-No shoes, eh?" The man muttered to himself softly.

As they pulled into a driveway, Shaela looked up at the building and then back towards him. He seemed to be avoiding looking at her, but the girl didn't take offense. She knew that she wasn't in the best condition.

"I'm M-M," The man stuttered as he tried to complete his sentence, "Monty... Just so you know."

"Monty..." Shaela tried the new name out, it rested on her lips in a strange way, but she liked it, "I am Shaela."

Unbuckling her seat belt, she looks over to the man once more, "You... You saved me... and I owe you my life...." Shaela looked at him, her dark brown eyes filling with tears of gratitude, she attempted to blink them away quickly though. She didn't want to scare Monty with all of her emotional waves.

Sniffling a bit, Shaela rubs her nose, careful not to touch her nose piercing... She feared it was already dirty from the mixture of the rain and the mud.

"How can I ever repay you?"

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Shaela, okay. They were making progress. Monty pulled the key out of the ignition right as Shaela had expressed he appreciation. "S-Saved your life!" The writer almost slammed on the car horn, he seemed shocked to say the least. "I a-almost hit you!" Monty blinked, running a hand through his curly hair. "I do not need payment! I'm just going to let you stay at my place for a day or two until you recover..!" Like a good person would...he added in his mind.

Why wasn't he mad? Monty tore himself from the car, slamming the door behind him loudly. He left Shae in there. Resting his him against the side of the convertible for a moment to rub his face in his palms. The rain had died down to a drizzle. Monty finally forced himself around the car to open the door up for the girl, nodding towards the building as a sort of gesture to come with him. He needed to let go of all this stress.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:40 am

"S-Saved your life!" Shaela nodded, but it only made Monty more flustered, "I a-almost hit you!"

Shaela opened her mouth to rebuttal, but he had already started up again before she could get a breath in, "I do not need payment! I'm just going to let you stay at my place for a day or two until you recover.."

The girl's hand reached out to touch his shoulder, but Monty ripped himself out of the car, slamming the door quite loudly.

Shaela sat there, silenced by his anxieties, and some of her own. Her shaky hands fumbled with the seat belt, the silence of the car was uncomfortable, the slam of the door still rang in her ears. Unbuckling herself, she turned to the door, attempting to figure out how exactly where the handle was... Shaela had never understood cars, although she had seem them.. And been in them, once or twice, it still was a mystery for her. The Circus, even in modern day, seemed to make time stand still, as if the Circus was forever lost to the 1800's, long gowns were worn by most women, unless an acrobat or such. All men wore elegant clothing...

For a solid moment, she was lost in thought, finding herself being drawn back to the Circus... It had a whimsical nature...

The door suddenly flies open, whilst Shae's hands were still firmly grasped onto the handle and she jerked forward by surprise.

"I am sorry... I did not mean to upset you..." She added as she stood up, trying to keep a bubble between him and her. It's not that she didn't trust me, he saved her, but it was respect for Monty. He gestured for her to follow him, and she walked with him towards the large building.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:18 am

"I am sorry... I did not mean to upset you..." Monty shook his head lightly at this comment, starting to walk towards the building. "I-It's f-ine. This h-has just never happened." The writer chose his words carefully, speaking at a slow and tired pace. After that, he hardly gave her any chance to speak.

Entering the building was like entering a night club. The lights were dimmed to a faint maroon with stained cement floors, and some leisurely music played faintly, but it was bare of furniture and people. The only noticeable feature was the large semicircle desk at the far end of the corridor, with a young and pretty African American women sitting behind it talking to someone through a head set. "Megan," it said on her name tag. Monty waved, unable to hide his sadly overwhelmed expression with even the most positive smile. Megan eyed the girl beside him in a concerned fashion. She gave Mister Shepard, a look that asked, or rather stated that something was not right.

"C'mon," Monty said softly, leading Shaela to the elevator on the other end of the room. He sent glances her way every few moments. This must've been even crazier for her, but he would just have to wait to interrogate the poor girl. The elevator took a minute or so, but they finally arrived at nearly the 40th floor. It lead into a hallway with only three doors, and Monty showed Shae to the one on the right. Monty held up a finger of pause as he dug around in his pockets for any sort of key. Sooner than later they were inside the large modern loft space, dressed in white couches, throw rugs, and cement floors like the lobby but extremely empty. Large curtains hugged either side of the window that took up the entirety of the furthest wall.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:25 pm

"I-It's f-ine. This h-has just never happened."

Shaela found herself giggling, "Well... This has never happened to me either.."

They entered the building and Shaela stepped behind Monty for a moment, taking in the scenery. The whole building was whimsical, and the girl was astounded. Walking down a bit further, the two encounter a large desk. A young woman, sitting at the desk, a bored expression rested upon her face; as Shaela approached though, the young woman with the headset seemed to almost eye her down for a solid minute, making Shaela uncomfortable. Her eyes drop to the floor, staring at her dirty feet for the moment and she took a shaky breath in. Hugging the jacket Monty had lent her tighter around her, she rocked on her feet for a moment.

"C'mon..." Monty led Shae over to the elevator and they stepped in. Shaela could feel Monty's eyes glance over at her every once in a while, but she kept her eyes averted. Getting up to the 40th floor, Monty directed Shaela down the hallway and stopped to a door on the right.

Digging around in his pocket, he seems to have an ah-a moment as he grabs them from his pocket and unlocks the door. As the door swings open, Shaela paused in the doorway, taking a good look at her surroundings.

"You..You live here?" She asked, shuffling into the apartment so Monty could get through as well, "It's beautiful..." She breathed, her tired eyes were drooping and she found it hard to stay awake.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!