Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Finding the love you lost [open]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Finding the love you lost [open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:51 am

Walking through downtown as the rain started to pick up again, Rayden lets his powers come back in full force. He feels the numbing effect come over him. 'Bring the rain.' he thought as everything else became muted and foggy. It has a while he had let this feeling come over him. As passed Thalia and bolts of lightning began to come down to him. And charge him up, he said in monotoned voice,"Bring it Cris."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 am

Thalia blinked rapidly as rain poured down from the sky, drenching her to the bone. "Don't!" She shouted, as she saw Rayden do something which seemed to charge him up. "He'll kill you! If you go he'll only kill you!" She couldn't explain why, but she was more concerned with Rayden's well being then the mission. She could see Cris coming up on the horizon and she nearly ran to meet him.

"Cris, listen to me," she said, staring him straight in the eyes. "You have to stop this right now. Do you want to hurt me Cris? Are you looking for a fight? I'll fight you Cris, just don't-" he pleas were useless. He merely looked at her and swung his arm into her, sending her flying into the wall of a nearby building. But she was stronger than that. She stood, with little difficulty, and tried again, with only the same result. She was trying to give Rayden time; time to get away and save himself. If she died, then they could just make another.

"Get out of here, Now!" she screamed, clutching at her stomach. She had a big gash there, where she had been repeatedly slammed. Blood seeped from the wound and into her clothes, only to be promptly washed away by the rain. Her mind was becoming foggy, and she could barely move her left arm. This was not supposed to happen. She was supposed to get Cris and go; leave without having any connection to the case at all. But now that had all changed. She wanted Rayden to live, and if that was at the cost of her own, then it was going to be the price she paid.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Standing there with a death like stillness, Rayden stared at Cris. "You will die." "I'm already dead clone. So what's there to live for?" Rayden stated, before charging at Cris. The first few minutes were almost even between them. But as it went, the perfect killing machine was wearing down a hell faster than Rayden was. Though, it didn't help that all of his hit were sending a few hundred volts through Cris' system. "how is this possible? I'm supposed to be perfect." Cris asked he land with hard snap on the ground in a puddle. "I'm Thogonian, we're stronger than the run of the mill human. So clone, you've been weighted, measured, and found wanting." Rayden says, before frying Cris like a fried chicken.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!