Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Finding the love you lost [open]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Finding the love you lost [open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 am

Name:-Rayden Knight
Looks:-Weapons:-a .44 and a broadsword

-------------------------------------

On what seemed the coldest night of the year, Rayden stood above the space port in New Arlington, Virginia. "To damn cold to be doing this shit." he mumbled under his breath. Tugging his duster tighter on him, he closed his eyes. 'Wish you were Raine.' he thought, as the Rage floated in to the docking berth. Then his cell went off, "Knight." "You came, ok heres the rundown. Two days the Cryogentics Incorporated building was attacked and their prized military clone model stolen. They want someone to use one the female combat clone to get the male one back, unharmed preferbly." Rayden would've bursted out laughing, had it not so freaking cold. "What they handle it on their own?" "More like they can't find the damn thing." "How funny."

[only girl is playable, rest on played by me]
Last edited by Skallagrim on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited title to reflect RPG naming conventions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Finding the love you lost [open 1x1]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 pm

ImageName: Thalia Whisper (Model A34X-0)
Weapons: Herself

"A34X-0, Activate,"

Lights flickered on as a loud release of air was heard. There was a faint popping noise, and suddenly a burst of air, accompanied by a cloud of frost filled the room. A delicate figure moved within its cover, as if just waking up from a very long sleep. Her body was freezing, yet she didn't feel any of the cold that enveloped her form. She gripped the edges of her soon to be forgotten cryogenic chamber and stepped fully into the bright room.

"Welcome A34X-0," the was a sharp knock on the plexiglass window to the girl's right. Her head whipped to the sounds direction and she moved with incredible speed to the glass. She placed her hands against the glass and spoke.

"What is my mission?" she asked, her voice monotone and without feeling. She was after all, a tool of combat, and she was not wise in the way of normal human interaction. The scientist whispered something to an assistant and clothes were delivered to the girl.

"Put those on and follow me." She dressed as quickly as she could and left the room, following the scientist with confidence and a deadly sense of her surroundings. She was taken to a room and debriefed on the situation: her male counterpart was gone, and it was her job to retrieve him. She would be paired up with an outside source who would be there soon so that they could start the mission. She waited for the scientist to finish and once he left the room, waited in anticipation for her partner.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Minutes later, James brought Rayden to the room where the clone was. Rayden, who was excepting some generic average looking clone, but when he saw his dead lover's resemblance he blinks. "That's her?" "Yeah. And I know, she's uncanny familiar." 'More than you can ever know.' he thought as he sat next to the clone. "So that Rayden Knight, lieutenant?" the white coat asked James. James nods and says, "Ready?" Rayden shrugs, "Just make sure my check is ready after this crap is finished Lieutenant, or I won't be happy." "Don't worry, it will be. Sighing Rayden looked at the white coat, "Where to first?" "A club called the Armat...." he tried to said but was stumbling over the pronunciation. "Amaterasu? I know where that is." The scientist made a sound, Rayden kenned to growling. "They have to transport the clone by refrigerated truck so I hypothesize they will a pay trucker off. That's what I would do.' Rayden mused to himself. "Oh Rayden, she's Thalia." James said, as Rayden got up. "Come on Thalia, lets get rolling."

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Thalia listened intently as they spoke. She was she help this guy- Rayden Knight- find her missing partner. This Rayden looked vaguely familiar, as if she had seen him somewhere, but she knew that could not be possible; she had only been 'activated' once before, and that was only for the briefest of missions.

"Come on, Thalia," Rayden said to her as the conversation ended. "Let's get rolling." She stood up, saying nothing to him, but merely walking out of the room behind him.

"Where is the Amaterasu? Do you have any idea of the layout of the area? I was not briefed on all of the schematics of the building, and it is required for me to work to my full potential." She inquired, shooting her questions at him one after the other. She was all business, no play. Her voice held no emotion, however, she was curious as to why this man was so familiar to her.

Thalia had spent most of her time in the cryogenic chamber she had stepped out of not fifteen minutes before. She was only released for combat training, and basic schooling on simple human interactions. She was not an expert on the human interaction portion of the whole matter, but she could get by in a tight situation. One thing that was prevalent in her personality was that she forceful, and she had no problem voicing an opinion. She turned to Rayden, still awaiting a reply.

"Well? Can you speak to me, or will I just have to go in there blind?"

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:28 pm

"It's near the military graveyard. The Armaterasu is just a old warehouse that was converted in to a night when I was like ten. So layout is pretty much wide up." he replied as he remembered the first time he took Raine here. 'Though, she actually bought me to it.' he thought as they made their past the space port. "Anymore question Thalia?" he asked, rolling his head and cracking his neck.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 pm

"The Military Graveyard," she thought out loud, picturing the place in her head. She knew that the basic layout for any strategic place like a military base was pretty much the same, and she could figure out what she would have to do to make this mission quick and quiet. "A warehouse should be easy to infiltrate. With all the windows, entrance should be no problem. Unless you were thinking of entering the easy way?" She gave him what would be considered a mischievous smile, but continued on in her analyzation of their destination.

"Once we get inside, I will work on finding who we are looking for. The kidnappers will be the most conspicuous people there, what with them smuggling a highly skilled military combat clone. They have to realize that he isn't completely 'trained', so to speak. If he thaws, we will be at the mercy of him power. I have been the only thing he has interacted with since creation, and he will kill anything that he does not recognize." Her face lost all of it's (or lack thereof) humor, as she thought about the danger Cris, her counterpart, was.

"Who are you, Rayden," she asked, looking him seriously in the eye. "and do you know of the danger you are putting yourself in just by attempting to reacquire this weapon of mass destruction?"

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:30 am

"So what, it's dangerous to fly around in enemy airspace. But Last time I checked, my heart has already died, so what do I have to lose?" he asked right back. Reaching the Armaterasu, he entered throught the front door. As the loud music pulsed, he let the heavy beat numb him. Apporching the bar when an old Army general worked. "Hi there Rayd, what brings you here?" "Have you heard what happen at Cryogentics?" The general nods, as he says, "Yeah I heard, so you're here looking for intel?" "Yeah, so have they have to keep the mil-doll on ice, he isn't completely trained yet." As the old warhorse thought back, he saw out of the corner of his eye. Thalia come to him. "Oh I remember, these three white coats came in asking about a refrigerated truck." "Thanks."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:00 am

"So what? It's dangerous to fly around in enemy airspace. But last time I checked, my heart had already died; so what do I have to lose?" His words ran through her mind as they entered the club. What did he mean by that exactly? Was he like her, just a tool of the military?

Thalia slipped through the crowd as easily as a passing breeze. She followed closely behind Rayden to the bar where he proceeded to ask for some information on the guys who took- for some strange reason they were calling Cris a 'mil-doll', whatever that meant.

"Thanks," Rayden said, leaning up from the bar. She stood and scanned the perimeter. She swept once over, looking for anyone that looked suspicious. Over in the corner of the room, not thirty feet away, stood a man. He was of medium build, average height for a man of his age, and had brilliant blond hair. He was looking out of the window to the area outside, obviously up to something.

"There, you see that guy there?" she asked Rayden, giving an inconspicuous nod in the mans direction. "He's the inside look out for the guys out there. You go out and hold them up, and I'll take this guy out." Thalia pushed up from the table and started to make her way over to the guy, her steps deliberate, and careful. She needed to look as if she was not what she was: a military cloned weapon of destruction.

"Dance?" she asked, as she drew closer to him. Now that she was closer, she could see that he was only a bit older than Rayden, maybe about 19 or 20. His head turned at the sound of her voice, and drew his attentions from what he was looking at out of one of the may windows of the club. He looked her over once, a hunger igniting in his eyes as he noticed her lithe form. She felt not disgusted or violated, it just wasn't a part of her being.

"Well, then," the man said, completely distracted form his post. "If you want to." Thalia gave him a smirk and began to walk towards a more secluded area of the club. The light was significantly darker, and she had more cover than she needed. Taking the man's hands in her own, she placed them on her hips, rocking to the music. Not three second later, the mans head was at her ear, and he was whispering to her.

"If you want more than just a dance then I-" He never finished the sentence, for Thalia had struck as soon as the words left his lips. She had first looped her arm around his neck, then pulled his head to the right, breaking his neck instantly. She slowly lowered his body to the floor, hiding it among the shadows. Walking away from his dead corpse, she siphoned back into the crowd, and to the back, out the door, and into the rain that had once again started to fall. It wouldn't be long until someone found the body, and hopefully by that time, she and Rayden would be gone.

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:43 am

Following Thalia out, Rayden got a text telling him that the men were headed for Charlottesville. Heaving a sigh,he called one of James' contacts in Richmond, and filled them on the current intel he got. 'I know Thalia isn't Raine, but I wish she was.' he thought as he felt the rain soak his spiky hair. Taking a glance his surroundings, he felt like a zombie some times. 'But no one would notice.' Rayden thought dully, cracking his neck.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Re: Finding the love you lost [open]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:16 am

Thalia looked down at the slightly used communicator she held in her hands. Standing in the rain was only losing them time. The longer they waited, the longer Cris would be out there, in dangerous slumber. She turned the little device on and spoke into it.

"Send someone to take us to Charlottesville," she said simply, not waiting for a reply before ending the conversation. Rain soaked them both, and she didn't bother going back inside; there would be a commotion going on right now over the dead body she had left, and she would only be thrown into suspicion.

"You are quiet, Rayden Knight," she said, still staring straight ahead. "What is troubling you?"

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:19 pm

"You look like someone you was close to me and that has died sometime ago." he said, he shove back the sadness he felt. No one was going to see that side of him ever. Stepping foreward, his earlier casual stride seemed to change into a brisk machanical one as he mentally distanced ghimself from that memory. 'I miss her to much to dwell on it with coming to tears.' he told himself in his head, as he felt them mix with rain on dripping from his hair.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:26 pm

"Oh," Thalia said quietly, not sure of what to say. She was indeed a clone; it could be that she was the spitting image of the one whom he lost. She did not know anything of the way she was born into this world, but she knew that the military was also ruthless, and would do anything to get what they needed to get done. Soon, the car she had sent for pulled up beside them, slowing them down. Thalia tugged at Rayden's sleeve.

"Get in," she said, stepping easily into the vehicle. "It's warmer than the rain."

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Getting in and closing his eye, Rayden buried his feelings under the hard shell he has. The driver, who actually fliched when Rayden got in. He usually doesn't mind people getting in his car, but there something about Rayden that scared him. "It'll be a few minutes." he said, as he pulled on the freeway. Rayden sighed, cracking his knuckles. 'Fear, figures.' he mused, opening his eyes and looks out the back window. "Whatever dude."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 am

Thalia sat in near silence in the vehicle. She was anxious to get this mission over with; perhaps she would be promoted and allowed to actually go on more missions. She knew that she wasn't the perfect model, but the only other thing they had was Cris, and he was a ruthless killing machine.

As these thoughts ran through her mind, she suddenly got a chill up her spine. She turned her head slightly to the left, allowing her to see just enough of outside the car to know that they were being followed.

"Rayden," she whispered, drawing closer to him. "Be alert, we're being followed." She leaned up and turned to the driver, Dean, who had remained oblivious to them.

"Hey, Dean," she said, in a calm voice. "As soon as you get off into the city, I want you to pull over. There is someone following us, and I need to make sure that they aren't too big of a threat."

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Minutes later Dean pulled over and Rayden got out. From the trailing car, four massive Mexicans came out. "You kill my hermana Rayden." the biggest one said. "I didn't tell or ask her to come with me that night Romeo." he stated, as three backed up. Looking over his shoulder, he mouthed to Thalia, "This is my fight, stay out of it." Returning his gaze back Raine's brother, he saw the other anger and bitterness. 'All of it is aimed at me.' he mused with a dull sigh. Then Romeo charged, ramming into Rayden's chest. Rolling with the blow, he begun to wail at Raine's brother. As the minutes were on, Rayden's fighting experience became evident, as blocked or deflected Romeo's blows away.
Last edited by Draruto on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Thalia saw the men get out of the car, she could hear the anger in their voices even from where she sat.

"You kill hermana Rayden." The one who seemed to be the leader said to Rayden. Whom did he kill? It didn't make any sense to her.

"I didn't tell or ask her to come with me that night Romeo," Rayden said with confidence. The three backed up, and Rayden looked at her and mouthed some words, "This is my fight, stay out of it." This confused her more, and she did the thing that he told her exactly not to do. She got out of the car quickly, coming to stand beside him.

"Is there, a problem?" she said, her voice icy cold. She could see the three large men before her hesitate. "We have things to do, so if you don't mind...."

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:49 pm

"I told you to stay car Thalia. This is my damn problem. I can handle it." he pretty much growled at her, as he saw the middle two brothers take the knocked out older one back to their car. "Rayden, is that Raine?" Carlos, the youngest of the bunch, asked. "No Carlos, she's not. Now take Romeo home. She's just a combat clone." Rayden replied, heaving a sad sigh. "I don't blame or hate you Rayd'. I hope you know that." Rayden nods as he cracked his neck. As they left, he looked at Thalia. Wishing he hadn't taken this job.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:45 am

Thalia merely blinked at Rayden as he growled at her. As the three men left, she turned to him, her voice cold and flat. “It is my job to protect my partner, whether that is you or Cris. It is not in my nature to stand by when my partner is in obvious trouble.” She turned away from him, and got back into the car. She sat stiff against the seat, questions about the man who called himself Rayden, and this other person called Raine. She looked like Raine, if that wasn’t obvious before, then it was now.

It didn’t take them that much longer to arrive at the city. She didn’t know exactly where they were going, but the rain had slowed, and she could see better out of the window. She didn’t speak to Rayden the whole time. Since he did not feel that she would be of help to him, then she would find Cris on her own. After all, she was the only one that could keep him from destroying everything in sight; if she was alone, this would go a lot smoother.

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:32 am

Cris, who confused and angry, watched as information flashed across the screen, 'Maybe I'll get into a real fight.' he thought an uncontrollable giddiness.

Hours later Rayden,who made his in to downtown, found that what the white coat thought was completely wrong."Fucking dumbass."

"Okay, you are going to do something for us." the man said through the speaker. "What needs to be done" the clone asked. "We need to kill Rayden Knight, a person who been a thorn in our side since his sprouse was killed "It will be done."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesilentstory on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 am

Thalia knew something was up the moment she stepped out of the car. It was eerily silent, and she could hear the buzzing from the street lamps that cast a dim light on the street. She moved along quickly, hoping to find anything that would lead her closer to finding Cris, and getting him out of there and back to the lab. It was not until she reached a seemingly abandoned pharmacy that her feeling of uneasiness intensified.

She could smell the ice in the air around the place. The dry, unforgiving scent permeated her nose and out of habit she almost slipped back into a cryogenic sleep. Shaking it off, she silently slipped into the dark building, taking care of any traps and alarms set with careful accuracy. She made her way into the back storage room, surprised that it had been covered in plastic that hung from the walls and created a divider between the different sections of the room. She could hear voices not to far off, and as she grew closer to them, the smell only got worse, and she had a feeling Cris was not far away.

"We need you to kill Rayden Knight, a person who has been a thorn in our side since his spouse was killed." It was an unfamiliar voice; no doubt that of one of the white coats who had taken Cris. She could only know what would come next- she knew they had thawed Cris, and giving him that mission would be the worst thing they could do.

"It will be done," she head Cris say, his voice firm but laced with a sick excitement. It was true that they were both built to kill, but she was more of a infiltration tool; he a raw, no bars needed killing machine. Slipping out of the building with as much stealth as she had entered, she went to find Rayden. If she had stayed any longer, they were sure to discover her. As much as she would like to believe, she was no match for both Cris and the other goons they probably had waiting.

As soon as she found Rayden, she would get him somewhere safe; then she would take care of Cris. The sooner, the better.

thesilentstory
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!