Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Fireflies Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: My Fireflies Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:41 pm

He let out a sigh ''its not like I'm gonna do anything with or to her geez,see that's why I dislike you...just ruin everything before I can even introduce myself'' Kai rolled his eyes ''well whatever than'' He turned away making a fist. It was not like he would really do something...demon up demon down he still had his pride..and some of his respect left.Even for thse 'angels' or whatever they call themselves.

OOC; srry I have to go to that new music shop to pick out a drum set ..TTYL!
He May NOT be the coolest...he may no be the best... but Nao..Nao is my IDOL!! ( ´┏_┓` *)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Amaya stared at Keegan with wide eyes. She was a bit flattered that he would choose her, but when she rememberd that he was a demon tht flattery suddenly turned to disgust. She turned her face away from his gaze, her heart sank. She squeezed Victoria's hand right back, and the two lead the rest of the girls into the comunity center.
(ooc: ugh sorry for short post. havn't had a lot of time to get on!)
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Jace smiled as he flew behind Keegan wrapping an arm around him lazily. "Oh Keegan the big and tewibble, It looks like that angel just told you off. I bet that makes you furious doesnt it." Jace smiled as he leaned back stretching hs wings and arms. He was excited for this he thought with a smile. He ran his hands thru his hair. He was the most demonic looking one here he noticed with a thought. It might be because he decided to not blend in with the mouth breathers. Females are fascinated by what they dont understand anyway. Jace smiled and walked forward with a swagger he was accustomed to having he had forgot to grab a shirt but decided not to grab one. He liked the looks he got with out it on."Let us go to the community center and chose our lucky mates Keegan."
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html

Saddeus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm

"Poor Victoria, she thought that she could protect them all." That was all the response he gave to Jace as he comment on how she told him off. Flying over to the steps, puting away his things before waiting just inside patiently as the Angels came toward him, moving toward their fates. He knew that Victoria would not be able to protect them all, even with as hard as she tried. He would be patient, though his wings twitched in anticipation. His offer for Victoria had expired when she had turned him down, but there was no reason to let them know that it would be far better if it seemed that she had time to think it over, and still chose not to save Amaya.

He laughed out loud as he waited with the other demons, he played with a collar that he had brought with him, waiting to give it to the one he chose. Symbols and reminders, they were terrible to one who's spirit was being broken, for while the angels would have to follow their commands they would still be free of thought. It was that he wanted to change, he wanted his Angel to be as one of the fallen, convinced that they had betrayed their God. "Have you chosen which you would like?"

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Jace glanced among the women his eyes roaming all over the young ones. Jace would no doubt want to have them all at some point. His eyes finally landing on the one who told Keegan off and smiles. "Yeah I might have one person in mind" he said as he licked his lips. Keegan would almost definately make a move for her he thought silently. Hmmm that would have to be handled if it came to that. Jace didnt like anyone touching what belonged to him. At all. But they would cross that bridge when it came to that.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Keegan laughed as he saw were Jace's eyes settled. "Looks like someone else likes a challenge. I am looking forward to getting a little bit of revenge to, but don't tell her that. These little girls seem fairly naive for the most part, while you are keeping her busy I am certain that we will have the chance to get back at her for that."*The shadow withdrew from his smoldering red eyes as he looked at Amaya, and how she clung to their protector, not having missed her first reaction to him, something he would be sure to remind her of in the futures.

He looked about to the other demons waiting to claim their angels, wondering which each of them would pick, wondering why they had not looked to see who would be theirs yet, just sitting around and waiting. Not something he had the patience for, even the bit that he was displaying was fake, he was itching to be accepted by his angel, not that she would have a choice."Can't they hurry up. They already agreed to this."

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:41 pm

As Amaya walked into the comunity center, she already knew that Keegan was watching her. His crimson eyes burned into her back, tempting her to turn around and look at him. It was making her crazy, she was loosing her cool. Suddenly she lost her grip, giving in she quickly turned to get one quick glance at him. He was looking at her, his eyes burning into her soul and memory. She kept the stare for a few short seconds, and then she was pulled inside the comunity center by Victoria.

She turned her face back around, feeling breathless. Demons were digusting creatures. They were blood thirsty and violent. The complete opposite of a kind, good angel like Amaya. But even so, Amaya couldn't help herself from being insanly atractted to the eyes of the blood thirsty moster who watched her so suspiciously.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Keegan, quickly flew up behind them, careful to stay quite as he could as he came walking up behind the group of angels that walked into the community center a large smile crossing his lips as he looked at Victoria, his sharp teeth showing as he walked up to Amaya, finally turning his head to face her. "You there. What is your name? Tell me because I have chosen you." *He pulled pieces of his shadow, up over his eyes, hiding the smoldering red, hiding it behind a deep black.

He took a deep breath in, having finally reached the point he had been waiting for. When he would claim the one that would be his, forced to be by God to keep the peace, the one that would give him power, an advantage over his brothers and sisters still in hell.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koritai on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Jia had stayed in the carriage while the others had left, and she was glad she did so as she could hear the demons outside. When she was sure the group had left she got out and started trailing after them from a distance. She knew better then to let a demon mess with her. Reaching the community center, she continued to stare at the ground, trying to avoid eye contact. She was a shy girl and didn't like the whole idea of this marriage thing.

((Short for a first post but I'm not coming up with much at the moment.))

Koritai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Leazah sat in the carriage silently, but not like the others. The others had a sad, solemn atmosphere around them whilst Leazah still had some dignity in hers. She crossed her arms, a snobby look on her face. I'm proud! I was the one they chose to bewed those .. those .. cretin. That means they know I'll survive this! That I may somehow control m-my .. my .. partner. I can do this! I know I can.. She looked at the others around her, their heads hung low. "C'mon, girls! We can do this! We were chosen out of all the girls in Heaven! Keep your spirits high, sadness will only entertain them," she said triumphantly, as if she were talking to a group of angels about to go to war. Actually, it was very much like going to war. They were going to join the demons in holy matrimony!

When the carriage stopped, Leazah was the first to get out, wanting to pick at least a good-looking mate. She surveyed the crowd in front of them, and her mood lightened. At least none of them are ugly. She grimaced when the leader of the devils descended, giving his own little speech before picking an angel and leaving. "Good luck," she whispered to the angel, watching as she left. A sigh escaped her lips and she saw all the evil looks the demons were expressing. Leazah looked back at all the other angels who looked hesitant and reluctant. Come on! Does no-one except me have some courage? She straightened her posture and decided if the demons weren't coming forward, she might as well go ahead.

A guy with white hair and a sort of mist coming off of him caught her eye. She walked toward him and ignored the gasps and surprised faces from both crowds and she finally stopped in front of the boy. "Since demons have to be the one picking, I guess I'll just have to introduce myself and you tell me whether you want me or not. I'm Leazah, don't go forgetting it," she said, her hands positioning themselves on her hips.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Gordian was lounging on a short barrier against a wall watching the others when Kai walked past toward the carriage . Kai Tyeson James, if he's involved this must be important to the big man. He smiled. And if I'm involved he must not want to to go smoothly.....I think I like the redhead.

Gordian's things were already in his room. He never got an assignment by disembodied voice, it was always delivered by a born-demon. Probably someone's idea of playing his own games with him. That never bothered him, it gave opportunity for questions.

And speaking of questions, that redhead was approaching him directly. Feisty! he chuckled. Gordian swung his feet back onto the ground. She was already so close he reached her in one step; she didn't flinch. Good. Looking into her eyes, well practiced at keeping a straight face, Gordian leaned toward her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, and before he pulled away he softly told her, "I choose you, Leazah."
I'll put something witty here just as soon as I have the time to think of it.

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:37 pm

She froze as he kissed her, a strange jolt coursing through her body. "I choose you, Leazah." Her fingers wandered to her lips for a split second before she quickly lowered them and said, "G-Good." and looked the other way, a faint blush on her cheeks. "Don't do that again, or I might actually do something next time," she said, denying the probability of her liking it.

She regained her composure and looked the demon in the eye. "Your name?" she asked. Leazah suddenly realised she was cold; she could feel the goosebumps on her arms. Strange. It is cold. She moved a bit closer to the demon, thinking he may be the cause of the coldness. She was right. She looked over him again. His clothes were white, just like his hair. He looked like he was half solid, half gas.

Curious as to how cold he was, she touched his face. It felt like sticking her hand in a fridge. She took back her hand and said, "I should go unpack.." She smiled at him before leaving to her room. It was not a genuine smile, not like the ones she usually smiled. It was a smile that could quickly turn into a scowl or a grimace. It was a fragile smile.

(Nevermind.)
Last edited by eNzeru on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Kamui took a deep breath then opened the envelope. Pulling a small piece of paper out, he began to read it.

Kamui. You are being sent to a island where you will be marrying an angel. Pack your things.

Kamui closed his eyes and tossed the paper to the side. To be perfectly honest, he wasn't thrilled about the job. He packed his things and then left.
Upon arriving in Kuro and walked into the place where they would be staying. It didn't take him long to find his room and smile at how his things were already there. He smiled, taking off his black trench coat he then brushed his long black hair back, out of his face. "I guess this is going to be home....." he said to himself then started to un pack.

"God is sending you to Kuro, where you will be getting married to a demon." Vala read out loud then started to panic. She read the letter over twice then started to cry. "I cant leave. I don't want to leave. What about Nightshade? I am supposed to be looking after her!" she cried, thinking of her human girl she was growing fond of. She had been watching the girl for nearly a year, but now she had to leave.
After packing her things and saying her goodbyes, Vala was shipped out. She hated every minute of the trip, praying God would change his mind and let her stay. He didnt.
Once there, Vala was taken to her room, where she was told to unpack. She glared at her things then looked around the room. At least it was nice. She sighed then started to unpack. She didn't really feel it was necessary to do so, since no demon would want something like her. Even if he was forced to marry her, she still didn't think she would be there long. "What if I don't get chosen?" she asked out loud, hoping God was listening.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Gordian allowed himself a wicked smile when she looked the other way. Wish that confidence of yours goodbye, you'll probably never see it again

He said aloud, "I sure hope you do." and let her see his smile this time, then looked passed her towards the house, taking his time. She startled him by stepping close to him again and he looked back into her eyes, trying to read them. Is she already-- She touched his face. --no, she's just curious about the cold. He let it pass. "My name is Gordian." He said to her back as she walked away. She was very beautiful; it made him wonder how long they would be allowed to keep their separate rooms. I'll be looking forward to the day they take them away.
Last edited by GreyWaters on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Sarah left the carriage silently. One of the angels handed her a ice heart. Sarah put it between her hands and crushed it quickly useing her calming powers to turn it from a violent rain of ice, to a slow descent of shimmering glass. It seemed most of the angels had already been chosen and one even seemed to choose her own. 'Why is she an angel acting like that?' Sarah thought but simply put it out of her mind and made a cold glance at all the demons. The demons were excited, and the angels were sad and angered while sarah simply made a brisk pace torwards the building. She passed through the door and took a quick look around wondering where her room was.
I'm bored, plus it doesn't seem like much is happening here...splorph...SOMEONE RELIEVE ME OF MY BOREDOM!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Above comment equals fail.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:10 am

Gordian turned back to the others. Leazah's unpacking meant time to get to know the others. He'd seen Kai before. Never met, but seen. He knew something about him, but he didn't have any idea who the others were. A very shy looking angel with dark brown, maybe black hair and matching eyes (Jia) walked in late, so he strolled up to her.

"You look frightened. Quite a bit seems wrong with this doesn't it?" He gave her a pitying look.

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:25 am

As she unpacked her things, she thought a lot. Leazah didn't know Gordian very well yet, but perhaps once they spend more time together, she could tell whether he was too unruly for her to handle. So far, he seemed quite sensible and straight-forward and maybe even attractive. She glanced back at the hand she used to touch his face. It still felt tingly from the cold.

Leazah didn't bring many things; she didn't have many possessions anyway. Unlike other angels who lived happily and peacefully with their parents, Leazah had none. She was not born an angel but was selected in Heaven to become one. She had no parents in her human years either. She sat on her bed, staring at her hands. Why was she chosen as an angel? She had enough motive to become a demon but instead she did not lash out her anger and made it into Heaven.

The red-headed angel got up and out the door to see her 'fiancée'. She saw the angels that weren't picked yet, standing awkwardly. "Honestly!" she muttered under her breath. "Cheating on me already? Couldn't you have waited til we got married?" she asked sarcastically.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koritai on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:34 am

Jia was startled by a voice and a pair of shoes that came into eyesight. She looked up quickly to see who the speaker was and was confronted by boy with white hair. "I'm not frightened, why would you think that?" She said meekly as she looked back down at her feet again, her voice soft. She knew why someone would think she was frightened, she was quiet and stared at her feet most of the time. She didn't like talking to much, she was a quiet girl and it seemed as if every time she spoke, her voice sounded strange to her. She didn't understand why she had to be here either, she had never done anything wrong so why would God punish her like this. She didn't want to talk to any demon, let alone marry one, she knew the lies they told she wasn't stupid.

Koritai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:53 am

"Did I offend?" Gordian chuckled. Acting too nice was a mistake too. "You're standing practically up the wall and not looking at anyone, is all." He looked around the room again, not sure how long it would take Leazah to unpack. Not sure what they would do once she was done. Elope? Doubtful.

Gordian shrugged internally. Plenty of time to make an impression. He turned back to the quiet angel next to him, who was staring at her feet again. "If you keep doing that you're going to be scooped up by some dominating angel abuser. Make eye contact." He took her lower jaw in his hand, firmly, but far from roughly, and made her look into his eyes. "Awful, but better than staring at your feet. You can't appear to be shying into the corner either." He continued as he slipped a hand behind her back and nudged her toward the demons. The timing was perfect. The position of Gordian's hand arched the angels back, exhibiting her, well, her more than desirable features and brought a bit of color to her cheaks just as the horned lust demon (they just have a look about them) let his gaze cross her. The demon's eyes scanned up and down more than once. This IS going to be fun.

In the meantime, Gordian caught sight of Leazah returning and decided that would have to be enough. The young angel was probably starting to get angry now anyways, much more and he'd lose any chance of her thinking he was being helpful. As of yet, all that advice was good advice, anyways. He let his hand fall back to his side. "That's better, now just--" And Leazah interrupted him with her sarcastic comment.

"Heavens no, Sweetheart, we were only talking." Gordian gave his wife-to-be a giant grin. "Unpacked already? You must travel light. Move often?" He asked, drifting to her other side, away from Jia.
Last edited by GreyWaters on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:12 am

Sarah finally selected a room with nothing in it and quickly unpacked her few things, which included a snowglobe with a ship inside, a picture of her family, and a big pillow that was plain but she had had her entire life. Sarah walked back to the main room, looking to the demons around her. She decided that instead of showing fear or anger like most of the others, she would show only boredom. She slightly closed her eyes and made her head tilt to the side, while leaning against a wall.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!