Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Fireflies Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: My Fireflies Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:05 am

Victoria noticed jace stating right at her and she groaned. "you have got to be kidding" grumbling she walked to him her long legs showing in the slits of the dress.

"well Jace it seems your eyes are popping out ofvyour head so I'm assuming you have chosen me. I'll be going home now." turning she glared at Keegan. Disgusting she thought and walked to her new home.
Live each day as if its your last, never regret your mistakes just learn from them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:27 am

Jace opened his eyes wide as she walked up to him and confronted him. He stood shocked and then burst out laughing."It seems in this case the angel has chosen me" he said with a laugh and a shake of his head. That was definately a new reaction to him that hes never seen. He either got fear or want. Not contempt. He smiled and followed her laughing still. "Keegan I have to be honest man. I love it here!"
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 am

"Oh no, I just couldn't wait to see you again," she mused, the sarcasm not wearing off yet although there was a bit of truth in her words. She crossed her arms again and asked, "Are we supposed to be going somewhere? I see some 'couples' going into a building." She smirked and looked at all the angels that were being chosen. They didn't look as confident as she, that was for sure. Still, Leazah was glad Gordian had accepted and that the horned demon who was giving her disgusting looks hadn't picked her.

"Uh, thank you for picking me, I guess," she said, feeling a little awkward. She looked at him again, trying to read his thoughts. He was a demon so there was no doubt some sort of wrong reason he had picked her.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 am

Kymara sat against the wall away from all the commotion. Her brain was working in over time. This was never a good thing, when she started thinking she always came to the worst possible conclusion. Although, she couldn't see how there was a good point to this. Her eyes never left the face of Kai, she was interested in him now. "Why would he send me out of the group?" She thought to herself. Maybe he was going to send her home. Doubtfull, but she hoped that's what it was. Bringing her knees up to her chest, she wrapped her arms around them, eyes now exploring the rest of the room. She sat and watched her fellow angels getting picked, one after another, by those power hungry fuckers. She sighed, resting her forehead against her knees.
\m/ Count your fucking blessings, cause I'm counting every lie. So clap your hands to the sound, of every first born dying now. Watch the rivers flow tih blood, death will stand where life once stood. Close your eyes, and pray for plagues. \m/

Alexia..
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 am

Victoria opened the door to her new home. It was...actually nice. The walls werent dark they were a nice bright color and everything was very...homey. Walking up the stairs she noticed two rooms and one in the middle. Opening the first one, it was decorated...dark like at least it felt dark in the room. Obviously Jace's room. Shutting the door she moved to the one in the middle.

A king sized bed layed in the middle. On the pillows were the names "Jace" on one and "Victoria"on the other. "Oh you have got to be kidding me!??! No way in hell!" She laughed at her pun and shut the door and walked to the last door. Her room. Opening it she sighed happily. Her things from back home had been brought and placed exactly how they were before.

Flinging herself across her queen sized bed she hugged her pillow and fixed her dress so her legs showed, and brought them up to her chest comfortably. Yawning she closed her eyes and drifted off. To dream.

She didnt want Jace to know she knew of him, of his..lustful powers. He had been talk in her mothers home for sometime. The woman she had been a guardian to had simply ignored her and went off with Jace and 4 other women that night. It made her sick, and in a way broke her heart. Here she was chosen to MARRY a demon and he wasnt even going to be faithful to her. It was a good thing she had a strong will.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Jace walked into the house afer her and the paint hurt his eyes. "Lucifer thats bright" Jace watched as Victoria looked thru the rooms. He saw what was to be his room, their room and her room. Jace smiled and looked into his room slighly. There was a button on the wall that aroused his curiousity. He pushed it and then a wall flipped over. There was a bunch of toys on the wall. Jace laughed and then shook his head."Morning star you silly goose" Jace looked into their room and then nodded and finally saaw victora in her room.He leaned against the door jam and then looked at her with a slight smile."Very homey."

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Victoria looked up and smiled a little." i like it. Its very....comforting. " She looked at him her hair cascading over her shoulders accentuating her cleavage her smooth pale legs showed from the fabric her feet were dainty as was she but she was strong. Sitting up she tilted her head looking at him. "well Jace I guess were going to be here a while, shall we get acquainted? Verbally I mean of course." she smiled and sat against the wall and patted the bed.

There would be enough space between them if he sat at the end.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koritai on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Jia felt highly uncomfortable when the man forced her to look at him and quickly averted her eyes. When he forced her out of her comfortable corner, she stumbled forward slightly and saw the other angel coming towards them. She was not like most angels that was for certain and this intimidated Jia. Retreating back, she grabbed her bags and said, before running off to find her room, "Excuse me."

She searched the place for a vacant room she could occupy and was happy when she found one. She unpacked quickly, then walked around the room examining it carefully. Noticing a flower pot on the windowsill, she walked up to it and touched it lightly with her fingertips. This was how she connected with it, this simple action showed her the rich life flowing through the plant, how it loved the sun that shone through her window. She liked connecting with plants and animals, they didn't have very complicated minds like people did. Animals were simple creatures but not as simple as plants, they had simple memories with simple emotions.

Sometimes she feared what she might find in someone's head, so she rarely connected with anyone. People often had sad memories or dark secrets, or in the case of demons, sick, twisted things which they enjoy most. People also had complicated emotions, and it was just easier to avoid connecting with them. She didn't want to have to feel such things, she was happy with the simplicity of nature.

After awhile, Jia left her room, feeling better, at least she would have a safe retreat to herself for a while. Something to keep her spirits up in a place like this was better then nothing. She then began to wander, hoping that she wouldn't run into anyone. She hadn't been chosen and she felt that it would be better if things stayed that way. She didn't want to spend the rest of her life with a demon. No one would want that, especially not quiet Jia.

*Edit* ((OOps I forgot a part))
Last edited by Koritai on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koritai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Amaya's hand fluttered up towards her heart. Keegan had just popped out of no where, and she was stunned for a moment. "Amaya!" she squeaked after realizing the question he had just asked her. Her cheeks flushed red in embaressment. "I'm flattered that you have chosen me.." she said with a bit more confidence. "What is your name?"
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Jace smled and sat right next to her and leaned back his shirtless chest gleaming in her light his abs tightening when he sretched backwards."Ah but verbally is so boooooring"he said with a antalizing smil. "But i guess if i haaaave to" he leaned forward. "Why dont you tell me about yourself?" he glanced at her body and her neck. He had to admit she had one of the most delicious necks he had ever seen.

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Keegan's shadowy eyes grew deeper almost seeming to suck into his head as he covered them in shadow before revealing the red Irises seeming to glow separate from the rest of him, as he attempted to lock eyes with the angel he had chosen to be his. He was already irritated by how long it had taken her to get up here so he could claim her, and now she did not even remember the name that he had given to them all.

"You don't remember? I am hurt." He clasped his hand over his heart as if her forgetting his name had hurt him his tone seeming genuine. He was holding his other hand off to the side, reaching out slightly, almost as if he was asking her to try to remember. Amaya's shadow stood from the ground behind her and went to give her a not so gentle shove toward him, as he hoped that she had been distracted by the gesture he was making. In any case, the shadows of the other angels around him started to tremble. as he smiled toward her.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Victoria reached up with her leg and pushed him back with the balls of her feet. "Well first, my name is Victoria. Obviously I know yours. I dont give in easily, and I will not let you push me around. What about yourself?"

With a sweet smile she tilted her head and looked at him. She didnt care he had abs or anything, he was a demon, and this demon was not able to fall in love.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Gordian nodded to Jia as she left, then turned back to Leazah. He laughed at the tinge in her voice when she said "couples". It was funny. Then she thanked him for picking her. Boy was that a pleasant surprise. Angels are so naive. She ended it noncommittally, but she looked sincere. The smile Gordian gave her was as sincere too, he was enjoying this. She seemed to be happy with it too. In all honesty, he picked her because he had a thing for cute girls with red hair and the prospect of breaking that confidence of hers made him giddy. How could a demon not love this job?

"Prince Kai is probably going to give us a speech. I suppose we should hear it." he told her, then put his arm over her shoulder and guided her forward.
I'll put something witty here just as soon as I have the time to think of it.

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

"Getting too comfy, aren't we?" she said, the annoyance she felt seeping into her voice. She let an electric current course through her, zapping whatever was touching her. Lucky for the demon she only let it feel like a fairly average zap. She could've electrocuted him if she wanted. "No, actually, let's go back home. Whatever your Princey wants to say to us can wait. I'm tired." She turned both of them the other way where their house was.

Leazah opened the door and didn't wait to see if Gordian was going to come in as well. She walked into a room and fell onto a bed. It was nice and comfy, like she was sinking into the furniture. She turned her head to the right and looked at all the things that were on the dresser. Wait a minute.. Hey! This isn't my room!

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

A shock went through Gordian and surprised him. He'd know there were angels out there that could use electricity as a weapon, but for some reason or another he had always pictured them having bright yellow or blue hair. That Leazah could do it was going to make things more difficult, or in other words, more entertaining. He didn't flinch though. In fact he gave no outward display of having noticed, but instead left his arm over her shoulder for another two or three seconds before sliding his hand down the length of her arm before letting it fall to his own side, as if for no reason at all.

Of course they both knew he felt it. The whole thing was just a display of arrogance; he was a demon after all, arrogance came with the territory. For Gordian though, it was an act. He was arrogant and he knew he was arrogant, but he never felt the need to prove himself to others; it wouldn't change anything. This was just the character he was playing, a simple demon who. Simple demons tried to prove themselves. Some simple demons could fall in love. Gordian followed her in.

Leazah either fell into his bed by mistake and just realized where she was or she was shocked to find a TV, clock and incense on a demon's dresser. Gordian walked up to the foot of the bed and looked down at her laying there. "You're sending mixed messages now." he laughed, "Submitting to my lustful demon desires already?"

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:22 am

"What-? No!" She got up and her hands curled up into fists. Her expression was anger although she was embarrassed. She crossed her arms and said, "I'm going to take a shower. Don't peek or I swear I will really shock you." She walked out of the room and into the bathroom. While she organised her toiletries, she wondered whether demons bothered about their hygiene. Probably not.

She made sure to lock the door after her before she removed her clothes. She stood in the shower as the water shot out of the showerhead. Gordian is so .. infuriating. He's taking everything away from me! My freedom, my life .. and even my first kiss. Grr! She let out an exhausted sigh. The mist from the hot water reminded her of Gordian. I wonder how he uses that mist power of his.

Leazah opened her mouth and a heavenly voice came out. Not many would expect a rough one like her to display such a voice. She sang her heart out like she usually did whenever something was bothering her. It calmed and soothed her, like a mother's lullaby to a distressed baby. She finished feeling refreshed and decided to get dressed.

She dressed in a bathrobe and came out to see what Gordian was doing. She was surprised he wasn't outside her door like she expected he would be.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 am

Jace smiled a devious smile as she lushed him away."Well Victoria its a pleasure" he let the word pleasure roll off his tongue."As for giving in easily? Well of that i have no doust or i wouldnt have chose you. And pushing you around heh well see. I am a being of lust and want and as such i will do and take as i please from you from anyone i deem fit enough to do so."

Saddeus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:03 am

Victoria laughed. "you obviously don't know who I am." siting up her eyes turned pitch black her shape darkening. Her wings turned black and she sat back purple eyes looking bak at him.

"I'm the only angel who can ignore lust, and well it seems like you're gunna haves he'll of a time with me. See I was a demon once, but not on my will, so god turned me into an angel and here I am. "

with a sly smile ice mixed with electricity crept through the floor towards him slowly dissapearing into air.

"I still have demon in me"

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWaters on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:17 am

((The mist power is used to peek on girls in the shower. It's the perfect cover! Ah hahaha!))

"There are those mixed signals again. If you don't want me to peek, you shouldn't offer sweet rewards." he cooed after her. Gordian was almost tempted to unlock the bathroom door and invite one of the other demons into the house. Leazah would undoubtedly shock the shit out of the first demon she found as soon as she noticed the lock. On the other hand, everyone had to have their hands full at the moment and getting another demon in here would be hard. In the end Gordian just laid down on his bed (it was a pretty nice bed) and ran things through his head.

Seducing Leazah seemed to be going just about how he planned. As of the moment, she didn't trust him, or probably even like him, but she thought he was better than the others. She was grateful to be with him. A little gratitude could be stretched far in the right hands. And she was a virgin to boot, that much he could tell from the kiss. So if he could get her into bed, she would be his. It would take time, but once I make her love me, heh, once she loves me, then the fun games can begin.

Gordian smiled at that as he lay there, excited about tearing this little community of theirs apart. A week, tops, he decided.

He almost fell asleep. The thought of the games he could play for years to come mixed with Leazah's surprisingly soothing voice drifting into his room was quite calming. He was jolted back to reality by the sound of the bathroom door opening; a few seconds later, Leazah wandered into his room and he sat up. She had a bit of damp hair on her face and she hadn't been too careful with her robe so it was starting to come open at the top. Gordian couldn't help but stare; just for a moment. He was quick to catch himself and decided to roll with it. He scooted over on the bed to make room for her to sit and said, "Before you run off to do another errand, we should probably talk about a few things."

GreyWaters
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 am

"Talk?" she repeated, not trusting the way he had said it. He probably wants sex or something. Leazah herself had a few ideas about how to trick this demon into obedience. "If you want to talk, go ahead," she replied, still standing by his door. She caught his stare and couldn't help but smile slyly. Hmm .. okay, I'll play along with his game. She sat down on the bed, pretending to look interested in whatever he was saying.

She took the towel that was drying her hair so that he could smell how good her hair smelt. "Oh, hold on, I need to loosen this robe.. It's so tight," she said innocently, loosening it so the top of her cleavage could be seen. As soon as Gordian's eyes lowered, she thought He's mine!

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!