Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Fireflies Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

My Fireflies Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:15 pm

My Fireflies......
Have you ever pondered what it was like to be a firefly?
Flying around enjoying life.....
Putting smiles on the faces of many.....
As night appears you emerge from hiding.....
Lighting up the Summer sky with bright lights.......
Dancing in the sky....
Flying high......
Feeling so free........
Then to be jared up and shaken ,and forcefully lighten up?
In the hands of the enemy, so they can do their Bidding with you.....
Sure eventually they let you go......
But what if they don't?
Your left to sit in a jar in your enemies hands....
Shaken to their pleasing.....
So you that they forcefully light you up?
Trapped until your light goes out........

The Story......♥

Welcome to the Land of Kuro!

In the land of Kuro lives Angels and Demons ,but not so much in harmony.It's pretty mordern considering the fact that it's so old.The land of Kuro is the Midline between heaven and Hell.When an agreement is to be made between the two, God sends The message to the Angels of Kuro to give to the demons. The Demons then give it to the Devil and Vice versa.The Angels and Demons lived seperately only meeting when messages were to be sent.Everything was fine until tensions began to rise.....

To keep things in order GOD & The Devil came to a mutual agreement. God didn't like it, but it had to be done. They would select a few female Angels and A few Demon Males must marry to keep the peace.

As you could of guessed this was The Devils idea to gain some power from those angels.
Now those poor Angels will be left in there enemies hands to be together until death.
The Demons of course have no problem with this, Since the gain power through the marriage.
The Angels didn't like This and refused, but they knew it was inevitable.Now the Angels and Demons are left to live together in a house ,left to get to know each other until the Big day.
The Angels fear for their well being knowing that the Demons will try to control them.........
He May NOT be the coolest...he may no be the best... but Nao..Nao is my IDOL!! ( ´┏_┓` *)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: My Fireflies Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:34 am

Victoria sat down as her parents said "we have to speak with you Victoria, its important". Smoothing out the long silver gown she wore, she waited her bright eyes looking up at her parents taking them in. There was anger and sadness in their eyes, as if...as if they were letting her go or something.

"Mother, Father what is it?" She braced her hands around the seat of the chair and looked up at them. The suspence of the secret the two shared and kept from her was slowly tearing at her.

"It has been decided, between God and The Devil...that you are one a few chosen angels that shall marry a demon...." her father spoke the words and her mother cried. In those about 20 words, Victoria's life came to a crashing halt.

"A...a demon!!!! You have to be kidding! I cant marry one of those...those things!" she looked up her eyes wide with fear. "Mother, Father please, you cant let them have me they could kill me!!!" Reaching up to her mother she felt the pain spread as her mother shook her head and take a step back.

Pulling her hand back to her she whimpered softly, standing up and started to walk to her room, suddenly turning at the door way she said, "I will do it, but only because God has requested it of me. When do I leave?" Her mother looked at her and said, "As soon as you are ready my child."

Victoria looked in her room one last time. The fluffy bed she had grown up in, the color of light blue mixed with a shimmery pink on the walls. She picked up the bags her parents had left for her to pack her things in and one by one she packed her clothes and most precious posessions.

WAlking out into the hallway she set her bags by the doorway. "I am ready." The door opened and a tall angel walked in. He did not look at her when he walked in, just grabbed her bag and took it to the carriage that was waiting.

Turning around Victoria studdied her parents. "I love you both very much...." the words were choked as tears broke the surface and she ran to them throwing her arms around them. "I promise ill come back and see you, come see me every day if you must!" With a kiss from both of them she turned took a deep breath and left...

The start to her new life was beginning.
Live each day as if its your last, never regret your mistakes just learn from them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Amaya sat in the little carriage. It was filled with many other girls, and Amaya had pulled her knees up near her chest, arms warping around them. Everyone was quiet. None had much to say. They were all devastated. Devastated that they were going to have to live with a blood thirsty creature for the rest of there life. Someone who was their complete opposite, never having a good chance to actually fall in love.

Amaya's eyes were getting watery. She was a good girl, always trying to help and please everyone she could. It wasn't fair that she had to be so badly punished. She had always dreamed of falling in love, finding her true prince charming. She always new it was possible. Now, she had no chance at all. Every other girl back home that she loved and knew so well was going to get everything she had so badly wanted and wished for. It wasn't fair, it was never fair.

Amaya always did her best to try and help those in need. She did whatever she could for anyone she could, because no one was ever around to do it for her. She had a mother, but she was always off working, never around to do little things for her daughter. Like, cheer her on, or give her even the smallest amount of comfort over her father's death. It was always all about what her mom wanted. Never about what Amaya wanted. So Amaya made a vow to herself. One that swore she would never leave someone in need, and that she would always put other's needs before her own. And that's exactly what she was going to do now.

God needed her to marry a demon to keep the peace settled between the two races. God needed her to make this work so that a war didn't begin to spew. She knew what she had to do, and she knew that doing this was going to help everyone in The Land of Kuro. So she sniffled a bit, sucked it up, and when the last girl stepped onto the carriage. She prepared herself for her new life to begin.
Last edited by Momoko11 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Keegan awoke one night. He did not need sleep, but found it nice to just do nothing every once in a while. He looked up, knowing that this would be the day that he would go the the house in Kuro, to meet the Angel that would be his, the one he would learn to move, to manipulate. The one that would be his to control, but the one he would never need to. The peace, that was the reason given to the angels, but he knew what this was about; power.

He stood in his room donning a nice suit to meet his angel. He knew that a good appearance would not hurt, and that it was far easier to manipulate his angel if he appeared to be the least evil of those there. He ate his overly large breakfast as he thought about his introduction to them, attempting to plot his interaction. The more he thought about it, the less confidant he was that he could predict their actions. Finally he decided that he would play it by first until he knew his angel a little more.

He, like most demons was not trusting so they did not travel together to the island. He left early in the morning, not telling a soul as he flared his wings and began to fly to Kuro. He brought with him not a message as he would normally carry, but a new one. The news that he had been sent by the Devil to become the husband to one of heaven's angels.

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Sarah sat, quiet as always. When she had been told she would marry a demon she had displayed sadness and anger in her face but she did not cry. She did not yell that it was not true. She simply got on the carriage with the other angels and sat in utter calm. She became bored and crossed her legs as she closed her eyes and began to sleep. No matter what she would not give this demon satisfaction. She swore this to herself and, under her breath, made a silent chant. "I am myself and no body elses. I am myself and no body elses." she repeated these words as in her head she screamed and raged at god.
I'm bored, plus it doesn't seem like much is happening here...splorph...SOMEONE RELIEVE ME OF MY BOREDOM!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Above comment equals fail.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saddeus on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Jace layed in his bed comfortably. Surrounded by mortal women he looked around smiling. He loved this. The smell of the fun afterwards. He loved the feeling of anxiety and lust all around him. The women were satisfied all 5 of them. Jace looked up smiling and stretching and then stood getting out of bed. The woman were grabbing at him and pulling at him begging him to come back to bed. Jace smiled he was full he got all he needed and in feeding needed them no more. As he manipulated the shadows to swallow him.

Jace appeared someways away as the morning star conntacted him."Jace Pierce vos have been electus praecessi ut Insula. Vos mos wed an angelus quod vos have haud choice super is. Cepi absentis vestri ieiunium sic vos dont postulo is supersto. Iam vado quod inicio nuntius is sursum" Jace listened to the message. Marry an angel? An island? No more need for fun to survive? Jace smiled this all seemed rather dull. But he could adapt to his situation. change it to suit him."Audivi quod pareo Senior Oriens Astrum".

He smiled and flew in the direction that was sent to him.
Support my Rp!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-war-light-t37264.html

Saddeus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Victoria looked out the window watching the land drift by until they were taken onto an island. The door of the carriage opened and she stepped out looking around. Her gown floated after her and she turned around looking at the place.

Were these demons doing to scare her? Who was going to pick her? Would he...even be able to love her....

She felt her heart sink as she walked towards the rows of houses, each one was for the couple and she sighed she looked back at the girls and waited for them to catch up.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Amaya stepped out of the carriage after Victoria. She walked out, looking around at the rows of houses. It was hard for her to accept what was happening, but she gulped a lump in her throat and walked forward anyways. She stood next to Victoria, gazing at the houses. It was silent for a couple moments, and then Amaya grabbed Victoria's hand. "I don't think we have ever met..." she said softly, now turning her face to look at her. "But we're in this together."

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Victoria looked at the girl and squeezed her hand tightly and nodded. "Together...." Victoria felt tears burn in her eyes and sighs.

What was going to happen to the girls...would they die...would they be used....their innocence...lost...to someone they didnt love....

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:29 pm

"My name is Amaya." She said as she looked back at the houses. She had no clue what was in store for them, but she knew it wasn't going to be fun. It wasn't going to be the life she wanted, or expected, but she would still live it to the best of her ability. "I'm doing this for God....for everyone back home..." she whispered quietly to herslef.

Momoko11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bayonetta on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:32 am

Jack wandered along the road, seeing a carriage a little walk in front of him just pull up, two angelic women clambered out of it. He sighed, no fighting for him this time he thought, holstering Rosemary and Thyme back onto the racks on his sleeves in disappointment. Over his better judgement he just sat down on the floor leaning against a wall, he rarely interacted well with women as they would make him feel smaller then he already was. 5.0` Tall wasnt that small in his opinion but everyone else made it out to be, which is why he trained to be stronger then the ones who looked down on him... Which un-surprisingly enough was about everyone on the island. He just looked softly at the girls, watching them a little bit, unsure what to do as he sat on the small pavement at the side of the road like a numpty.

Bayonetta
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 am

Victoria smiled "Well Amaya I am Victoria" slowly looking over she noticed a demon sitting by a wall and she slowly backed up. He didn't look mean...in fact he was a little cute...but that didn't phase her, he was a demon and she didn't want him. Besides she was too tall, it would bother her a lot.

Turning to the girl next to her she smiled and conjured up a small ice crystal in the shape of a heart. "I love having the power over water" She smiled and handed the heart to Amaya. Hold onto this, hopefully it gives you hope..." She conjured up 5 more for the other girls and began to hand them out.

Hers hung inside of a bracket on her choker. Gleaming in the sun. It had a special prayer inside of the ice so it never melted. Smiling at each girl she introduced herself and she handed them their crystal.

She watched as the angels who brought them there grabbed their bags settling them inside each of the houses.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Keegan landed a few blocks from where he spotted the carriage with the girls climbing out of it. He still was planning his introduction as he approached, knowing that the first one was bound to go poorly he hoped to wait to be second, then again, looking at the one who sat there, he was not sure if them seeing how some of them behaved was best.

Eventually he decided that it did not matter particularly much when he adressed them, so long as he did. He walked up toward the angels there, looking them over, aware which house he was to proceed to, he held his belongings a smile on his face as he was given a challenge. He always did love those.

Finally he decided he would be first, walking up to whichever angel happened to be closest. He held out his hand, looking each of them over, judging which would be the easiest for him manipulate and coerce. "I'm Keegan, I trust you have all been told why you are here."*He smiled in a pleasant manner, though his pointed teeth, diminished the effect, making it look more creepy than anything. as he watched the reactions of those that had come here.*

aipsylon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Victoria watched as the demon approached the girls a low hiss sounded from her throat as she stepped in front of them, in a defensive state. "Hello, I am Victoria." she looked at him and frowned.

"Are we supposed to go somewhere to be assigned to....one of you." She looked down the row of houses to a larger house. it looked like a community building, and back at the demon.

Folding her arms above her chest hiding the cleavage her dress showed, she titled her head and stared her eyes were cold towards the male.

Victoria was not phased by the demon and she simply tossed her hair behind her shoulder it cascading down her back the ends reaching the tops of her thighs, letting out an annoyed noise.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:18 pm

OOC; sorry 4 not posting I had lotsa stuff to do...
Last edited by Sorrow Heart on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Kymara did not speak to any one during the ride. She was to overwhelmed by her feelings, not knowing exactly HOW to feel. She was scared, upset, mad, curious, and most of all, betrayed. Sighing heavily as they came to Kyro, she stepped out into the new place she would be living. Tears began streaming down her face as she looked around at this strange city. She seen a girl making hearts out of ice, this made her a little curious, she too could use the power of water. "Hmmm, maybe I could befriend her." Kymara thought to herself. She decided to wait to talk to any one, at least until she got to the house. She didn't want them to see her crying like this. With that she wiped her still crying eyes, took a deep breath and walked bravely towards their new home.
Last edited by Alexia.. on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
\m/ Count your fucking blessings, cause I'm counting every lie. So clap your hands to the sound, of every first born dying now. Watch the rivers flow tih blood, death will stand where life once stood. Close your eyes, and pray for plagues. \m/

Alexia..
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorrow Heart on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 pm

''Okay That's enough!'' A dark and cold voice loudly made its way trough the room. Walking down the stairs,you could almost say elegantly was 'prince' Kai...he was or is somewhat the highest being above the demons. ''My dear fellows'' he said slightly laughing ?SHUT THE FUCK UP'' yelled the 20 year old male,he was serious about it ''now I am happy or not to greed you and those worthless disgusting beings,also known as angels but under our control'' He said,as the demons all cheered. Making him laugh even harder. His black hair fell on his face ''And now before we go on I wish the angel with the name Kymara Stell raise her hand and step away from the rest of you'' Kai said with a disgusted voice. ''Very well...you may come up here and pick your angels of some sort'' He said crossing his arms letting the negative energy leave the room again. Once he was done talking he walked down the stairway with an evil smirk on his face. He walked down looking at every angel and every demon he saw,greeting the demons with a smile.

Sorrow Heart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:30 pm

"Well it seems that I have found the guardian in the group." He smiled again, the angels as predictable as they had always been. He looked by the first, at the others looking to see which of the others would step froward to shield those more naive than themselves, and which would be the ones to hide. After watching them for a little while he looked to Victoria again, stretching out all three set of his wings, before settling them back behind him.

*He smiled hearing that they had not even been told what was going to happen once they got here.*"Oh you weren't told? Well we have each been given a room."*He indicated large common home. He smiled again as he looked over Victoria's shoulder to Amaya.*"I am going to choose her, unless any of you wishes to b..."*He cut off short of beg, after all he was trying to look like the reasonable one.*"Ask me if you can take her place."*He looked pointedly at Victoria, his second choice of the group, if only for the challenge of it.*

He stood there, his poise unperturbed by Victoria's glare and overjoyed that soon he would be given his chance to corrupt an angel. He pondered which it would be; Would Victoria try to step into Amaya's place and ask him to choose her instead? In earnest he did not know if he would accept that challenge or not. The more he thought about it the more he knew that her choosing that course would be just perfect for breaking her. Surely most of the others would be more violent than he, and he was certain that, in time, she would regret not saving one of the others from that fate. He turned back, greeting Kai with a smile his timing perfect.*

aipsylon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexia.. on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Kymara's body froze with fear as a demon who seemed to be the Prince so to speak said her name. Shakily she rose her hand, raising her eyes to meet his. She stepped away from the rest mustering up all the courage she had to ask, "W-w-what do y-y-you want with m-me?" Lowering her hand, she folded her armed across her chest, looking evil in the face. Her mind raced as to what was about to happen, this was so not cool. Her body was now shaking uncontrollably, not knowing if that was some thing that just started or if she just noticed it now.

Alexia..
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wishiwuzhizdreamgirl on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Victoria looked at the young girl. "Let her decide. I am sure there are better looking demons then you." She looked up as a rude demon walked up to them. He screamed elegance as did she.

Victoria smiled and looked at him. He was to obnoxious or her own good so turning her head she said "Girls hold hands lets go" grabbing Amaya's hand tightly she looked at Keegan. "You cant choose till we get in the community center. That much was told to me." with a sly grin she walked up to the building.

wishiwuzhizdreamgirl
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!