Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fleure

Fleure

a part of “Fleure”, a fictional universe by Kveria.

Four girls from a house of entertainment assigned to four princes who've come to their country on a diplomatic mission disguised as marriage talks. What could possibly go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fleure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fleure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:44 pm

I agree with Ravelin, you're doing great Max. You are significantly better than most of the newbies I've seen, and I can assure you that you are doing better than I did with my first RP. Keep up the good work, and you'll only get better as you go along. You'll show me up for sure if you keep it up.
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Hey princes, I had an idea on how we could deal with the first diplomacy session. By having an idea on what we are going to do, I think we could minimize the time spent on the event and maximize time spent with Fleures (this is a romance after all) while still having some character interaction between more than just the pairs.

The Emperor brings us to like a meeting room, all smug and thinking we are just gonna roll over and accept his marriage proposals. Then One of us (most likely Viktor or Markus because of their fathers' commitment to their people) presents a resolution that his father has drafted, that makes the nations involved commit to stamping out slavery in their borders (or something righteous like that). All of us like the idea and show our support (building some mutual respect) and the king is a bit flustered (maybe he is getting money from the trade or something).

Confounded, the emperor calls and early end to the meeting and mentions that since they both have interest in swordplay, suggests that Relos and Viktor have a sparing match in order to distract us. Seems to me like they both would agree (Relos cuz hes Relos and Viktor because he maybe hasn't had much practice) then they go off and spar while Markus referees or something.

Then no matter who wins, Relos invites the other two out drinking (seems to me like something he would do but idk). Hilarity ensues as a little friendship develops (or the reverse, w/e) perhaps they each show off their powers a little in amusing ways. Then they each stumble back to their quarters and each make fools of himself in front of his Fleure.

I have more specific ideas on how to condense it and we could prolly keep it down to 3 posts each with PM'ing info (to maximize time with our fleures and make sure the events don't take too long). If you guys like the idea i can make another post with more details.

Just thought I would put this out there, seemed like a good idea to me but if it too scripted then feel free to hate on it and say I have no idea what the chars would do, cuz I'm only guessing.

-Max

(PS. I for some reason think it would be REALLY funny to see a drunk Viktor, dunno why.)
Last edited by MaxStokes on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:34 pm

And I was thinking that during each meeting, that the Fleures could get together to catch up and talk/complain about their princes.

Also, maybe after a "week" or longer in the RP and the Empire is still frustrated with the Princes and their conditions or ideas, he gets an idea that they might chance their tone if their Fleure get swapped.

It could make things interesting and gives a better chance for a little added spice and some chance for at least one love triangle (besides PrincessxPrincexFleure, more like FleurexPrincexFleure or PrincexFleurexPrince)
Image Image

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

@Ravelin "Talk/complain" Makes me feel like Akako is gunna do the latter.......wheaaalll, I guess haters gunna hate (lol jk)

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey Kveria (don't kill me if I didn't spell it right ><;;) I hope I didn't make Darcy too bitchy in my flashback area in one of my posts. If I did, I apologize.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Nah, Ravelin would only minorly complain about Markus like how he's a little socially awkward (due to his upbringing with a un-father like father).

I'll post in a bit, I've been busy lately and only posted on here because it's so freakin active XD Which I have no complaints about, I love very active RPs.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:00 pm

I can do the sword fight or the anti-slavery resolution, but I dunno if Viktor would go drinking.....depends on the outcome, really. If he lost, he'd most likely challenge Relos to a rematch...again and again...until he won XD

Though if Viktor were drunk....well, I shudder at the thought....but maybe that causes him to open up a bit more (not like it can possibly make him any more withdrawn >_>) and thus makes him more conducive to dialogue with Darcy, which is definitely needed 'cos it wouldn't be happening much at first otherwise? XD

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:08 pm

MaxStokes wrote:Hey princes, I had an idea on how we could deal with the first diplomacy session. By having an idea on what we are going to do, I think we could minimize the time spent on the event and maximize time spent with Fleures (this is a romance after all) while still having some character interaction between more than just the pairs.

The Emperor brings us to like a meeting room, all smug and thinking we are just gonna roll over and accept his marriage proposals. Then One of us (most likely Viktor or Markus because of their fathers' commitment to their people) presents a resolution that his father has drafted, that makes the nations involved commit to stamping out slavery in their borders (or something righteous like that). All of us like the idea and show our support (building some mutual respect) and the king is a bit flustered (maybe he is getting money from the trade or something).

Confounded, the emperor calls and early end to the meeting and mentions that since they both have interest in swordplay, suggests that Relos and Viktor have a sparing match in order to distract us. Seems to me like they both would agree (Relos cuz hes Relos and Viktor because he maybe hasn't had much practice) then they go off and spar while Markus referees or something.

Then no matter who wins, Relos invites the other two out drinking (seems to me like something he would do but idk). Hilarity ensues as a little friendship develops (or the reverse, w/e) perhaps they each show off their powers a little in amusing ways. Then they each stumble back to their quarters and each make fools of himself in front of his Fleure.

I have more specific ideas on how to condense it and we could prolly keep it down to 3 posts each with PM'ing info (to maximize time with our fleures and make sure the events don't take too long). If you guys like the idea i can make another post with more details.

Just thought I would put this out there, seemed like a good idea to me but if it too scripted then feel free to hate on it and say I have no idea what the chars would do, cuz I'm only guessing.

-Max

(PS. I for some reason think it would be REALLY funny to see a drunk Viktor, dunno why.)

-hugs- I love you! You understand my character completely! Whatever you say man, I'll go for, I agree with most of what you said anyway. In fact, I agree with all of the good ideas you all have had while I was away. So, yeah, that's my vote/opinion/voice/word on the matter.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:30 pm

I have a feeling that Relos would be a very... hands-on drunk, if you catch my drift. xDD

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Has anyone noticed that nickris11hasn't made his first post yet?

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 pm

@replies to the 1st diplo session idea

Ok, so since you guys seem to be into it I will now post some of the pore specific ways we could handle the events. Let it be know that these are easily subject to change and I strongly encourage any ideas to mentioned and any criticism to be voiced. In fact, much more discussion will be needed on the matters to bring them to fruition so please do your best.

Part 1 "The Meeting" (I think we can condense this to one post each) Location : Meeting room
Around or just after lunch tomorrow, the Emperor calls us to a meeting room in order to discuss the terms of our marriage. We arrive and he greets us talking about his daughters blah blah, then asks us if anyone would like to speak. This is when Markus (Viktor can do it if you want Nagato, but it seems that he would be more interested and get more of a feeling of surprise from someone else proposing the resolution, but yet again idk) presents the resolution that would, if signed by all parties, commit a fair amount of resources from each country to stamping out the slave trade within their borders. The reason I think we can one post this is if we PM each other's outward reactions (1 statment and 1 physical action). Then the Emperor interrupts saying it has been a long day or something, also pointing out that Relos and Viktor are both sword junkies and suggesting a sparing match. The both agree, blah blah (maybe post another 1 statement 1 PA from each including Markus about how he will referee) then off to wherever they can spar.

Part 2 "The Duel" (Pretty sure we can make this one a 1 post each one too) Location: gardens/outside sparing area
The next post contains the battle and the drinking invite. Since if either of them won, they would apparently rematch until the other lost (talk about a rock and a hard place) I suggest that Markus declares it a tie (I know its like kissing your sister, but I see no other solution lol) and they both grudgingly accept it. You two could PM each other the battle details or some other way of pre determining how the fight goes and then we make our posts accordingly. Then Relos, being Relos, invites the others to go drinking (Markus would cave easily, and perhaps Viktor gained enough respect for Relos from fighting and his statement about the resolution to humor him after quite a bit of nagging, {need more input on this).

Part 3 "Drunk princes" (this is the least I am sure about so I have no idea on post strategy) Location: somewhere inside the palace (perhaps Relos' section)
Starts after they are dunk (perhaps it was awkward before they got their buzz and that drove them to drink instead of talk), they are having a jolly old time full of lulz and friendship. Perhaps they could show off their powers to each other (like men would), messing around with the staff and all cracking up at the same time (Maybe Viktor tries to keep his cool but fails after making a servant try to hit on a barmaid only to be slapped, just ideas). They ether say their goodbyes and stumble back to their rooms, or perhaps the Fleures find them and drag them back, idk (please give me input i beg of you all).

that's all for now, cant think of any more
-Max

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:07 am

I can go with that, sure. Though I'm not sure it would be in Viktor's character to be drinking alcohol at all, to be honest. He could go along with them, sure, if only because he reckons he doesn't really want to go back and see Darcy ('cos that shit's awkward :P) and 'cos he has little else to do anyway. But he'd definitely do the whole servant hitting on a barmaid and getting slapped, that doesn't even require him to be drunk XD As said in his profile, whenever he gets bored (which is...y'know, always....) he just uses his power on whoever happens to be around to use it on :v

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 am

@Nagato So your good with at least the sparing and the meeting? also, what if someone spikes his tea lol? Maybe he doesn't notice until it is too late?

Also, thanks for your earlier complements Ravelin and Sasori, it is really appreciated.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:00 am

I don't mean to totally change the subject, but does anyone else watch AnoHana? I just watched the last episode and I haven't finished bawling yet. Oh, lordy.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

Never heard of it, what's it about (try not to give any spoilers away ^^)?

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:56 am

Hey, Max. I just posted ^^

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 pm

It's about this group of teenagers who have drifted apart after one of their friends die. Ten years after she dies, the ghost of her appears in front of one of the teens and asks him to grant her wish so she can go to heaven. Except she can't remember the wish that she needed granted...

It sounds sappy, I know, but it's so, so good. I cried in almost every episode. The last episode made me just sob and sob xD

Also... Rinku (..is that bad that I almost referred to you as Relos?), I'm sorry my latest post is so poo. I apologize.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 pm

I was curious, I looked up "Lilla" in a babyname website and it is(was) actually popular, being a variation on "Lilly". It hasn't been lately, but in the 1880's and 1920's it was. Honestly, the idea for using it came from a misspelling of "lullaby".

Just thought I'd share. :P

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Askflakdjk, I'm so sorry for not being around this weekend, I was busy getting older and there was so much going on. Nagato, I'm especially sorry to you because I didn't mean to leave you hanging! >.< I'm really glad everyone else kept going though, you guys are so self sufficient. <3
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Happy belated birthday, Kveria!

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!