Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fleure

Fleure

a part of “Fleure”, a fictional universe by Kveria.

Four girls from a house of entertainment assigned to four princes who've come to their country on a diplomatic mission disguised as marriage talks. What could possibly go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fleure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fleure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Hey Kveria, how are you planning on matching the Princes and the Fleures together? Is it going to be just a random draw or do you have something up your sleeve?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:03 pm

I’ll say this…

I feel sorry for the poor sap who ends up being with Viktor XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:40 pm

I am selecting them by primarily evil whim. Perhaps the pairs will be lovely and happy and dreamy. More likely, it will be an evil semi-matching of personalities. At this point, I'm thinking Relos/Lilla, Ivan/Akako, and Viktor/Darcy, but that's subject to change.

If Darcy ends up with someone other than Viktor, though, by virtue of more amusing matching, I, too, will feel sorry for her partner. Bossy, stuck up little monster.
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Oh boy, I had that same thought, Viktor/Darcy. That would be an amusing pair... Darcy wouldn't put up with his sighing and bored looks and Viktor wouldn't put up with Darcy trying to be the boss and make him perfect in her little OCD way. They'd be at each other's throats.

I can totally see Lilla getting aggravated and breaking character when Relos bothers her and mumbles under her breath, "Gosh, you aren't going to be a very good King by thinking only of yourself."

"...Excuse me?"

"...uh...I..." And scuttles away sheepishly, making him some kind of baked good or sweet in an attempt to keep him quiet about what she'd said.

...I think about things too much -is shot-

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 am

I know! It'd be great. Darcy can't stand lazy people, and it seems highly unlikely that Victor would put up with her stuckuppery.

Hey, no problem. I definitely do the same thing, and it'd be a funny situation. I think my preliminary matches have excellent potential. So now I just really want to get our last characters in so we can start. Patience may be a virtue, but it's not one of mine.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:37 am

It's not one of mine either :B Um, just a heads up for if we get started by Saturday, I probably won't be on until evening. I have a grad party to go to for my boyfriend and his sister. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to go for, but the last one I went to lasted almost six hours... so, yeah.

Usually I won't be on until after three PM, if I don't nap after PE, but if I nap after PE I should be on by six. Just so you know when I'll be posting.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:09 am

lol...Viktor and Darcy...scary...

"Dammit, Viktor, stop looking so bored! I'm trying to have a conversation with you here! And sit straighter, for god's sake, stop slumping!"

"............ -_-" *slowly edges away*

"Get back here!"

"Make me, Tweedle-dee."

This can only end well :v

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Getting along only makes things boring :P Some rivalry/irritation between the pairs is a good thing.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Can i reserve fleure 5?
Am I crazy? Well, that depends. Define crazy.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Well if things continue as they are with only having 6 characters, we could easily start the RP. But it's still up to you to wait for the people who reserved spots (I only do 12 hours reservations, people tend to make their character sheets a lot quicker that way), give their spots to others (which I would suggest), or start the RP.
Image Image

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Dragons: sure, go ahead.
Rave: I was thinking about that. I think I'll give people until tonight and then just open up the spots and start it. This is the kind of roleplay where new characters can be integrated, so it's no biggie.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm

When they don't send their character sheets. they had two days already so I kinda doubt they'll turn them in, but they just might prove me worng. =_=

So if they don't, I would only have 12 hours on a reservation for a spot if I was you.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildWolf123 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:52 am

Ah, I am very sorry for this inconvenience, but I am backing out now, so I won't be submitting a character. I am sorry for this, but please understand. Good luck on this RP and I hope your successful with this.(:
Last edited by WildWolf123 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
~WildWolf123Image~

WildWolf123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:03 am

...Well that sets us with three princes and five Fleurés....scary... 0_o

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 am

Unless we find ourselves more princes.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nickris11 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:21 am

I've updated Darren. is he okay now?
I'm Tin. Please call me that. Tell me your name, i will call you it :)

nickris11
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 pm

If we absolutely need another prince, I might be able to con my boyfriend into joining. Maybe.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Ah, the problem now is Fleures, not Princes. But I've decided I'll start up later tonight and then just try to include the other Fleures later. But right now I've got some things to do, so I don't want to half-start and then have to quite halfway through.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:09 pm

I noticed an open slot for a prince.

unless it's reserved? :(

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:30 pm

It would probably be best if you go ahead and make the character sheet and PM Kveria to approve then worrying about him reserving a spot for you.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!