Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Follow You Into The Dark {IC} CLOSED

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Follow You Into The Dark {IC} CLOSED

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Ava sighed when Erik and Reed became all lovey-dovey. She had really missed that with Derrick, but their big reunion had consisted of this:
"Hi."
"You're back."
"Yeah."
Done.

Really, she longed to wrap her arms around him like that, but he seemed way too freaked out to even move or think properly at this moment. Running a disappointed hand through her hair, she took a step back from Derrick, just in case she weirded him out, and then she turned to look at the others who had arrived. "Hi people.." She smiled softly, although she wasn't feeling all that happy any more. "We died.. and then somehow Andy got a hold of our souls..yada yada... he's a massive perv and seems to be obsessed with getting me and Reed into bed, which we do not allow, and then he makes us do all this shit like blowing up buildings." Avalynn answered Derrick's question, though she didn't look at him.

With Reed's arms around him, Erik felt alive for the first time in the six months that he had been without her. He had missed everything about her; her hair, her beautiful face, her sarcastic attitude.. everything. When she made that joke about her crying happily, he moved closer to her again and then wiped the tears away softly with his thumbs. "You're cute when you're like this." He told her with a wink, before he draped and arm across her shoulders, keeping her permanently close to him so that he didn't have to loose her again.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Wish I could say the same. Luhara thought, her eyes still narrowed at him as she fought back the urge to smack his hand away from her. "Yes, I'm sure being royalty has it's benefits...." She replied, as nicely as she could.

"No I haven't..." Luhara didn't dare say any more then that, because she knew what would happen if she did, and that... Could get her into some trouble. Pets... Hmm... This could be a wonderful thing, or a bad thing... I suppouse I'll go with good. She thought.

[[I would write more, but sadly Midnite hasn't posted yet.]]
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidniteHallows on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:47 pm

[[Oh my god, I am so, so sorry!!! I couldn't find the IC or the OOC until now. *dies* PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!]]

Rowdy scooped Brooke into his arms and spun in a circle happily, hugging her. "Oh my god, I missed you!" He grinned widely and set her down, but was still holding onto her tightly. "I know this is a lot to take in and stuff but I'm not leaving you ever again." He bounced with excitement, beaming with joy.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Derrick blinked and stood silently for a minute, soaking in Ava's words. Then, he leapt forward and hugged her. "You have no idea how hard it's been without you," he said, his voice breaking once or twice. "And if that jerk thinks he's going to take you from me for himself then he's going to have to get through me first." He looked at Ava and smiled. I've lost it and I don't care. If losing means I get to be with Ava agin, I don't care.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Jude smiled at his friends. They were happy, they were together. He felt a slight pang of envy but burried it deep, only focusing on the good feelings that he rarely felt. It was tehn Luci bumped into them. "Luci!" he squeaked, eyes widening.

MidniteHallows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 pm

[Lol, deattttthh *comes at you with a knife*]

Ava just looked at Derrick, not knowing what else to do or say. Hug him, tell him that she was going to leave and never come back because it was freaking him out? Who knew. She was just about to settle on the second one when his arms wrapped around her tightly. Gasping a little in shock, but then getting over it, a large smile came on to her face. Her own arms gripped around him, keeping his body pressed close to him. "I...I've missed you too..so much.." She spoke, tears threatening to fall out of her eyes because of how much she loved him. "It'll take more than a slut-faced demon to keep me from you now, Derrick." She smiled, burying her face into his neck and kissing it there gently.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Luci's eyes widened significantly as Jude spoke, and the widest of grins spread across her rosy lips. "Jude!" she exclaimed, jumping and throwing her arms enthusiastically around his neck. She hugged him so close she might have strangled him. "Wha-wha-...how?" And that's all she could manage to say.
Do me a favor: donovan-academy-ooc-signups-t31486.html

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:55 pm

[[Hey, all. This is MariasStorm on another account, if you want proof it can be proven. xD]]

"Rowdy..." Brooke whispered again, and then her eyes widened as Rowdy picked her up and spun her in a circle. She didn't know if she wanted to cry or not.
"I've missed you so much..." She suddenly noticed she was clinging to him, and praying that she wasn't totally hallucinating this whole thing.
Brooke didn't even notice that her wrists still stung from where she'd burned herself, all she cared about was that Rowdy was here.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!