Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forbidden Power (Always Accepting)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Forbidden Power (Always Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 pm

"I'm Kori..." she said a bit emotionless and turned around putting her hand to her side from her sword. "so your also aura users I see...its a pleasure to meet others like myself..." she said calmly not smiling at all,that was just how Kori was and it is why her name means ice. "its interesting to see a father and daughter together...must be nice to have a family...its pretty dangers here since this is were most Aura users run to...and get found either hiding or died..." she said not really looking at anything in particular, sort of trying to see if she can find that last deer she was hunting. She then heard a male voice and down, the injured male woke up and was pointing a trident to the young girl "at easy male...we aren't here to hurt you, this girl just saved you put your weapon down..." Kori said seriously,he cold emerald eyes looking down at him. And just in case put her hand on her swords handle, so if the male attacked she would react quickly to it. "and to answer your question your in the middle of the forest injured..."
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 pm

"Well soki you can stay here and take him and catch up to me later Im heading out" she said getting out the hide out. She could smell it. The smell of the aura eaters. Either they were still here or they were hiding. But no matter, they were nothing to her. She grabbed her scythe and started walking until she found herself infront of some people. Civilians? Here in the forest? she asked herself, only a lunatic would dare come out here.

"May I ask what you guys are doing here" she said looking at them. Some of them had weapons out, were they fighting.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:19 am

His spine broke inhalf, and Clevax tore him in two like he was nothing. Two pieces dropped to the ground. A torso and legs. Cleavax howled a great laughter. "My 54th!" The red aura around the broken inhalf man faded, meaning he was dead((??)). He pushed the door open. He didn't like killing good aura weilders in their sleep, "When it comes to extermination, nothings pretty." Cleavax continued "When you exterminate something, you don't give it mercy, no... no... You stomp on the insect until they're all dead." he told himself. He laughed. This man truly was a psychopath, he didn't feel any remorse for being enemies, he just killed because he could. He stepped into the town alley. He walked into the town pub quietly. The pub went quiet as well. Staring at the hulking creature. He walked over to the bar counter, and walked right through the wood, breaking it. He took a keg of ale, and walked back out. "H-hey! Y-you can't do that!" The bartender called out. Cleavax turned his head at him. "Excuse me?" he snarled at the nervous man. "N-nothing, take it." "That's what I thought." Cleavax slammed the pub door so the hinges snapped from the impact. Cleavax began his journey back to the castle, with 12 Aura wielders dead this trip out, and a keg of ale. Not the best he's done, but it was something.
"In the end there can only be one."
Current Epic Roleplays

FreeHat
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 am

Xen looked at the female. She was the leader. In truth though he wasn't sure if he wanted to fight anymore. That would mean Johnny sacrificed himself for nothing though. Xen couldn't let that happen. No definitely not. Before he could say anything Angel left. Xen picked up and ran after leaving Soki behind. He soon came up near Angel stopping as she asked them of their intentions. He unhooked from his belt, his net. Now he was ready to protect himself if the need arose.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:08 am

"Xen what do you think you are doing? Put that net away, there is no need to engage in battle unless we have to. And even if wer do I doubt that you will have to fight at all. I wouldn't be a leader if I wouldn't be able to protect others, now put it away" she said with a firm voice. She didn't want to fight people at the moment especially not when there was a reckless kid with her at the moment.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronis on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:08 am

Chronis awoke to an unpleasant situation. Being passed out gave time for his newly made friend to seek him out in his hiding place in the alley. The good news being that he felt better from the rest, the bad news being that he woke up to the aura eater slamming his grotesque head into the dumpster roaring, and continued to use its rather large teeth to wrap its jaw over Chronis' right arm. The beast squeezed tight, being a little bigger than the average aura eater, the thing let out a throaty roar swinging Chronis over its head and throwing him into the street where he tumbled across the pavement.

The people in the busy street, hearing the dumpster being smashed, and seeing the man fly out from the alley and tumble into the street, became panicked and began running away from the scene to avoid any injury from the confrontation that was obviously about to take place. Chronis stood up, blood trickling down his arm from the deep wound. "You really want me to bring her out do ya?" Chronis positioned his feet so he was in a ready stance to strike in, slipping his right hand on the hilt of the blade on his back at the same time. The aura eater in the alley roared, smashing the dumpster even more to flex its muscles as it left the alleyway toward Chronis. The aura eater charged at the man. Chronis threw his left hand into the air, the area quickly became engulfed in a globe of darkness for up to 24 yards. Being quite impressed with himself, Chronis snapped his sword out of its hilt on his back, he sprinted in the direction that he heard the confused growling coming from.

A howl of pain and terror could be heard from within the dark orb. About 13 seconds later the globe dispersed, Chronis was standing with one boot on top of the aura eater, his blade was lodged in the things throat. two of the beasts limbs lay a few feet from the dying creature. "You should of learned not to follow from that encounter in the building you foolish thing." As he finished speaking, he pulled down his hood with his left hand in order to easily look around to see if there were any people watching, luckily for him there weren't. He was totally oblivious that his now bloody right hand still held the blade pushed into the eaters throat, crimson red blood still seeping its way through the mortal wound forming a pool of liquid in the street.

((-making my redo my stuff are ya? Thats not nice ^_- Is this any better?))
Last edited by Chronis on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.

Chronis
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:11 am

Soki watched them both disappear as he shook his head, She was to excited about this for her own good and he seemed to scared. He sighed softly, returning to their base and checking up on the other recruits. He watched them train giving a few of them advice and sparing with one of the other veteran members to show the recruits how to do it correctly. Soki was a fighter, he choose to fight knowing he'd be making it safe for all Aura wielders, even if it cost him his life he'd continue the fight.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:01 am

Diana froze as the trident tickled her throat, "Orrin...." She heard Kori say something and quickly placed a hand out stopping the nearly annoyed figure that was Orrin "Sir can you please put down your trident?" she asked "We were just healing you, i don't want Orrin tearing you apart for something like scratching me." She looked nervously at Orrin who seemed to be twitching as he fought against her raised hand. He heard shuffling behind him and quickly turned to fine a short-haired woman and a net-wielding kid.

He quickly analyzed the situation, First a group of aura hunters, now a bunch of people drop in? He stood protectivly in front of Diana and listened to the lady speak before answering "I can only speak for myself and my daughter, We are just passing through when we came across this injured man and a pack of aura hunters." He could feel Diana roll her eyes "Orrin it's obvious we're all friends here" She said "Drop the macho act and just ask them if they got a place we can move him." Orrin sighed, And she was supposed to be only eleven years old? He stepped back "Well yes, we should find a place to hide out." He said "After that Diana and i will go our ways."

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 am

Xen's attention wasn't on the weilders around him. His eyes were closed now and he was just listening around him. "With all due respect Miss Angel, it's not the weilders I'm worried about. There are a bunch of footsteps... They are coming this way... It's not human. I'd bet money it's aura eaters. If you knew me, I don't bet unless It's pretty much a sure win."

((Chronis- You are aware that the aura eaters are doglike creatures right? They don't have arms and/or fingers that can wrap around someones head.))

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 am

" Anf Xen, if you knew me you would know that I came out here to hunt them. They won't dissapear by just wishing, someone has to do something about it, that is the reason I came. I asume that all of you are aura weilders since aura eaters don't attack normal people. " she said as she grabbed the scythe with both hands now. She was sensing that they were coming near. " About 3 to 5 of them are coming, they are coming fast too. But I promess you that you will have a place to rest tonite. I'm Angel leader of the rebellion, now if you can fight I suggest for you to get ready if not then try to climb the tree then." She said to them.

It had been a while since she had a fight with aura eaters but it always got her excited. She knew that she would be exhausted by the end of the fight. But in the end they would be victorious. " Now let the fun begin." She said as she closed her eyes. She was making her aura appear now, this way they would come to her first and that way her powers would be at highest. This was what made her strongand also the leader of the Rebellion. Any aura weilder and eater would be able to sense her with in a 10 mile radius.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 am

As Clevaxe was walking in the forest. ((Or whereever you people are, I was thinking forest.)) He started sensing a moderate power source, just north of him. He grinned, "Let's see if I can get my kill count to 55." Clevaxe dropped the ale, and darted towards the aura. He also sensed some of the Aura Eaters. "Oh, ho, you're not taking my kill, sorry puppies." He was extremely quick for someone his size and in heavy armor. Usually he'd use his aura power to make a rock slide, but he wanted to element of surprise. Clevaxe grinned at the sight of destroying another aura wielder, satisfaction would be even greater if the aura wielder knew who he was. He loves it when he gets recognized for his talents and reputation. He saw the aura eaters a bit infront of him. He slowed down, and started walking. He was going to use the aura eaters as cannon fodder. Judging by the aura level he sensed from the being, the wielder could take on the aura eaters with little fight. Clevaxe kneel'd down, and watched as the action unfolded.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 am

"Orrin, can you assist her?" Diana called "We can't move him up a tree like Angel asked us too." She watched him grin and step forward, then stopped, "Diana confirm this for me!" Orrin called drawing both his blades "My heat sense is still messed up thanks to the rain, but i can here heavy footsteps along with the demons!" Diana reacted quickly, Orrin's ranger sense allowed him sharper hearing and sight to watch his land, he usually confirms this with his heat sense but rain causes heat to lower and him to misjudge opponets.

She knelt on the ground and placed a hand on the wet ground. breathing slowly she released a small amount of electricity and waited as it spread throughout the air using the rain medium. "Your right." Diana replied "Something large, possibly human." She drew back and turned to Kori "We need to move him to a safe location." She said. Orrin nodded his thanks and took a stance, scimitar held in front, knife in back.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:11 am

Clevaxe smiled. "The more the merer. Hoo hee haa... The king is going to like my report. That aura wielder.." Clevaxe cocked a grin. "That's the rebel leader... Hoo hoo hoo.. this is gonna be fun." Again, he was going to wait 'till they fought off the Aura eaters, then come out and wipe them out. He waited...

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronis on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:48 am

Chronis looked down at the large beast beneath his boot, he lifted the sword from its throat and wiped the blood off on the things hair. Curiosity eventually taking hold of them, the crowed began coming back to investigate the stillness that draped over the area. Chronis pulled up his hood to avoid being identified, it was important that he remain in hiding. He strapped his sword back into place and ran the opposite way of the oncoming crowd, leaving the mutilated corpse of the eater behind him. Being to occupied with the deep wound on his arm, he was unaware that he did not lower his aura's power.

The man made his way to the edge of the small city, the edge is where the homeless in the city usually went because it bordered a forest in which they could enter to gather food for themselves. Upon reaching the edge, he chose a section that was not occupied by the helpless. He sat down by a tree on the forest border which he leaned his back gently against, trying not to rattle his arm. His arm was looking rather bad, the blood that had made its way down to his hand was now dried, with fresh blood still seeping from the deep bite. He rummaged around his person and pulled out a beautifully designed white and black scarf, the black and white were sewn in a way that they intertwined into each other. He stared at it for a little bit and softly whispered "Even in death, you still find a way to help me", he took the scarf and tied off the wound to slow the bleeding. The only thing left that he could do was rest with the satisfaction that his years of self-training had greatly payed off. He leaned his head back on the trees trunk and closed his eyes, gripping the scarf that slowed the bleeding, and drifted off into the dreamworld.

The homeless on the forests edge were able to put two and two together of who the man was, news travels fast in a small city, but none of them would dare go help the man for fear of what would happen if they aided him. But the question lingered, why was he here? Why was he not with the rebellion. An even stranger thing was the color of the mans aura...it was as black as the night.
Last edited by Chronis on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chronis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:01 am

"Hmph." He lowered his trident.
"There is something big coming..."
"You." He pointed to kori "Get the child to safety.
"You." He pointed to orrin "Come with me." Struggling,he got up off the ground, using his trident as a crutch.
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Letsgoppl on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:25 am

Amy was running from three big aura eaters. Her arrows didn't damage them and decided to started to run towards a small group of three people without knowing.
"Help... HELP!" she screamed when she felt that the aura eaters were almost at her back and tried to run as fast as her feet let her.
When she saw a Blue-haired male with a Trident she screamed once again but tripped and falled in the floor, she waited for the Aura eaters to kill her, 'No, please...' she thought.
The rightful path is hard but rewarding.

Letsgoppl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Xen watched Angel. She had a blue aura. In the rain they both had an advantage. She didn't need to create water anymore just manipulate it. He was able to do things in the rain he couldn't do without charging up first. That's when he saw the girl being chased by three Aura eaters. When she tripped not too far from them he ran foward. He activated his aura and froze a sheet of ice on the ground with a raised edge near them, in which the speedy aura eaters were headed straight for. As they hit it they slipped to the ground and began to slide until they hit the raised edge. This would by a few seconds as the eaters didn't work well on ice. Xen helped the girl up and brought her over near Dianna. ((Sorry for godmodding a bit there but I figured that's what you wanted anyway.)) Xen began freezing a Igloo like structure around a tree. "Everyone that doesn't want to fight or is too tired to, get inside. Once I seal it in this rain the eaters shouldn't be able to smell your auras inside."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Letsgoppl on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 pm

((It's ok heh)) "T-Thank you, mister" she said with a calmed voice, she was breathing heavily and her face was red. 'More... people like me...? Finally i found others...' she though and couldn't help to smile. She looked at Xen in the face and smiled more. She didn't want to hide the happyness of finally feeling safe around people.

Letsgoppl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:28 pm

"Aye..another weakling. Whatever. Those of you who can still fight..Come with me."
Kalona Dashed ahead Turnig wherever he steped into a flurry of water, As to make it easier to run.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm. I Was thinking that this RP needed a kick ass theme song. How bout this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Soki heard more noises as he rushed outside to see the problem, more Aura wielders? This day kept getting stranger and stranger. scanning the field for Angel finding her he rushed towards her standing at her side as he shook his head "Always trying to have all the fun aren't you..?" he asked with a slight smile in her direction not even bothering to draw his swords yet, He turned looking at the people here, most of them seemed to not know anything of the power or even how they got here. He laughed lightly to himself and turned to Angel "You wanted more Recruits..." was all he said.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!