Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forbidden Power (Always Accepting)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Forbidden Power (Always Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:37 pm

" All I wanted was to hunt, I guess this came with the package " she said as she returned her smile to soki " and no, you were supposed to be here with me but you decided to stay, but I don't blame you at all" she added. They were finally here. And by their appearance they were aura eaters that were ment for speed. " Fine if its a fight you want then one you shall get" she said as she ran to one that was on the ground trying to get up. She grabbed her scythe and cut its head off.

Now was the time for the fun. She stuck her scythe on the ground. She raised both her hand, making the water split. She moved her hands up and down in a circular direction and then aimed it at the other one. It was incased in the ball of water. It tried its best to get out but failed, until it ran out of breath. " we shall eliminate you the same way you do to us...we show... NO MERCY!!!!!!!" She screamed.

At that moment the eater that was left jumped at her trying to bite her, but it failed. Instead it took some aura from her. " fine if that's what you want then bring it" she said as she made her aura go away. She was going to fight with her hands. She ran and tackled it to the ground. The eater had managed to bite her arm. It was painful but she still had to fight. She wrapped her legs around it adding pressure to its lungs until it let go of her arm " DIE!!!!!" She screamed as she quickly grabbed its head and twisted it until it cracked.

It was over to easy and fast. It would have probably last less time if she hand used her powers but she liked action. And her arm was bleeding but she payed no attention to it . " there we go its all over" she said giving a smile.
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 pm

soki only shook his head with a sigh sliding his swords back into place on his back "your to reckless..." he said with a shake of his head "remember people need you alive not dead.." he said calmly as he looked at her, he always seemed to hold that higher sense of things weather Angel wanted to admit it or not, he was right "Besides risking your life is one thing but totally going in there with guns blazing so to speak is somewhere between idiocy and thick-headedness.." he said as he crossed his arms over his chest, he was made Second in command for his battle smarts and his level-headedness so when the leader seemed to get to reckless he always scolded her, like an older brother would to his little sister. Rank mattered little to him on the battle field.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Yent stepped up to the edge of the balcony. He was some four stories up and could see most of the sprawling city below. The wind was much stronger from being higher of the ground and Yent allowed the cool breeze to rush over him. "A storm is brewing," Yent said to himself as he looked out into the distance. Storm clouds circulated over a forest a few miles out. He knew that they had men out in the direction looking for traces of this pathitic excuse for a resistance. The storm called out to Yent as he could feel his aura begging to be used. It had been a long time since he was able to test his powers... perhaps a slight joy ride wouldn't hurt. "Gerald!" The servant boy came into the room and approached the General, his head low saying, "You called, Sir?"

"Of course..." He glared down at the boy with disgust. These commoners didn't even deserve to be in the castle, even as slaves. "Saddle my horse, I am going for a ride."
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 pm

" I'm sorry I guess I got a little carried away, besides it was about time I had some action, I have been sitting in the room for days now. I kno I could've had finish it faster if I wanted to. Don't worry Soki you know I would never allow anyone to seriously hurt me...or you ok? Besides its nothing more than a littlee bite that's...." she said before her vision started gettin blurry. It seemed like she had lost too much blood and nothing to stop it with.

She took off one of bandana she had around her arm and place it around the bite. She then looked ar Soki, she knew he was going to say something " Dont you dare say anything Soki or else ill kill you " she said pointing a finger at him. They knew each other well, too well.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Soki rolled his eyes at her "Yeah yeah, we both know your threats mean little unless you cheat and use your Aura..." he said with a smirk at her as he shook his head "Let's get everyone back to H.Q...I'll patch you up there.." he said with a shake of his head as he walked over and sighed "Can you walk..or do i need to carry you like usual..?" he asked with a laugh, he always seemed to tease her more when he was right and she was seriously wrong. He was an older brother to most in this rebellion which showed considering how he treated their leader.
Last edited by Soki on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Diana rolled her eyes watching the injured man dash towards where she last detected the large figure "You're injured stupid!" She called "Do i have to paralyze you just to get you to stop?" She looked over at Orrin "Make sure he's safe, the witless boy thinks he can lead us to victory." Orrin nodded and twisted sheathing his swords and making a fake gun with his hands "Diana target?" he called as flames began to gather around his finger.

She closed her eyes "To your right alittle more, up a touch, you're aimed at him now." Diana turned towards Angel and Soki, "I suggest you two get behind Orrin, he may need backup for whatever's coming!" She sat back and gave a grin at Xen "Can you leave a small opening so that i can give advice?" she asked watchin him construct the igloo.

Orrin began feeling the sweat and rain accumulate as he focused the basketball sized flame slowly into a pea-sized bullet. He could feel the heat from it, and the strain as it sucked his aura like a whirlpool "Good luck handling this." He gasped and fired into the trees off where the huge figure was located

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Xen watched Angel fight. Then Soki seemed to scold her. He was right though. She was far too reckless. In the distance the crunching of leaves could be heard. It was subtle due to the rain pounding the ground but it was there. "I do not think it is over yet Miss Angel. There is another life form coming. From the sounds of the steps it walks on two legs and is rather large. It's either a beast of a man or a bear. Honestly, I doubt it's a bear. It may be a good time to get out of here if you know what I mean."

Then suddenly people started running twoard it. "Are you insane? Get back here!!! We don't know if it's hostile or what it is. This group is still alive because it's stayed hidden for so long. If you run off without thinking then you can jeapordize that."

Scythe looked at Thead. "Many eaters seem to be disappearing in the forest you know. Follow me if you wish to take a trip." Scythe left the room assuming Thead would follow. "Ready two horses immediately." Scythe called down to the stables while he walked.
Last edited by Magix on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm

" hahaha very funny, but no I think we still have one more and I can still fight" she said to Soki. She then looked at the little girl " I'm sorry but I'm good her were I am right Soki" she said to the girl.

(Sorry for the short post)

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Soki shook his head as he gave her a subtle glare "You...are injured too...now get your butt back there.." he scolded again as he looked forward to where the man had shot the fire-bullet. "It is huge...I wonder if my earth skills could stop him..." He said as he focused hard on the earth around the edge of the area where the creature would appear, causing fissures and cracks along the path, maybe if they trapped the thing, and questioned it, they'd know where it came from and why it was here, It was probably quite hostile and, it'd take every bit of strength from each person here to stop it..probably. He turned to Angel again "What are you waiting for...get back there.." he said in another scolding tone.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:37 pm

((This is an OOC post. Just to note I edited my above post.))

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

" Fine I'm coming" she said as she grabbed her scythe on the way and got behing Soki. " I still got some jiuce left to fight, and Xen if you wish to run I don't blame you, you already know where HQ is" she said to him in a serious face. She knew when to act goofy and stupid and when to act serious. ." Aura weilders were meant to fight not to run away, I kno we just lost Johnny but this is what he would have wanted us to do" she said looking down as her tears got mixed with the rain.

" what do you think it is Soki? " she asked him. The silly act was gone and now the serious leader had taken her place.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Short, shallow breaths could be heard with an occasional snort as Yent's horse sped over the plains towards the forest. Yent was an expert horseman and had ridden most of his life. He stood slightly in the saddle, his hands loosely held the reigns and his back pointed stiff and straight, parallel with the horse. He kept his eyes on the forest, scanning for any activity. Eventually, he reached the edge of the forest and the rain started pouring down. The small drops of water felt refreshing as they pounded against Yent's skin.

He heard thunder in the air and grinned. His aura glowed bright yellow as he absorbed the static in the air from the lightning storm. Somewhere nearby he heard the grunts of battle and he halted his horse. It seemed that the eaters sent out here had found their mark. Yent quickly dismounted and left his horse, searching for signs of life as he crept through the shrubbery.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 pm

((GUys, sorry for not posting, I can't post for about another hour n a half. Again, sorry for holding you guys up. I have huge things I gotta do!))

"Enough waiting." Clevaxe unleashed his aura. It was an intense, dark brown. The ground beneath him cracked, and gave in. He dissipated into the ground. By now the other aura wielders could feel this intense energy coming towards them. But they couldn't see anything. With each second, the dark energy come towards them. The ground rumbled beneith their feet. Giant foot steps maybe?
"In the end there can only be one."
Current Epic Roleplays

FreeHat
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Kori just ignored with everyones talking,she wasn't use to being around so many people,it was her way of how she lived. She looked around her and then focused forward and closed her eyes she sensed another group behind them "there's a group of them behind us..." she said calmly and then opened her eyes showing her emotionless emerald eyes. "I'll get those...I'll come back as soon as I'm done if you need any help..." she said and turned quickly and disappeared into the other direction in a blur.

Not like they'll need it...they seem fine to handle that in there own... she thought calmly in her mind not caring really. Kori found the group that was advancing to were the others were, it was 5 of them,she sighed boredly and stopped in front of them and raised her hand and then moved it to the her side and then quickly moved to her other side making a few rain drops mix together into ice like spears, it killed only 2 of them. She quickly took out her sword and swiftly killed two more but the other had gotten her aura a bit and she quickly turned and cut him in half just in time before he could so anything more. "how stupid...I need more practice..." she whispered to herself and cleaned her sword again the same way she did before and put it back into its case in her back.

She then began to walk calmly back to the others not caring once more, and knew they had finished the other monster off already.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronis on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Chronis slowly awoke, this time without his newly made, now dead friend greeting him. He winced as he stood up, his arm still trickling blood, the beast had bit right through the thin layer of cloth and punctured deep into the skin. The scarf seemed to have done well to stem the bleeding however. He turned his head toward the forest he was resting by, he heard slight booms and the echos of peoples voices coming from within it. He turned his gaze from the forest to the city and sighed. "I'm going to regret this..." he mumbled to himself. He gripped his wounded arm and began making his way into the forest.

Chronis gazed through the rows of trees as he walked, he pushed forward using the echoing voices to guide his way. The weather made it difficult to see anything in front of him, it made it hard to see anywhere around him for that matter. Trudging through the mud toward the echoes, he was unaware that he was being stalked by something else in the forest, as soon as he entered its borders the things had circled around behind him...and were now waiting for the right opportunity...
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.

Chronis
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Kalona Nearly tripped as he felt something whiz by his head. "There you are..." He said, Eyeing the Large Aura eater. "Heh. Bet he wont see this coming.." at that moment a Thick mist seemed to cover the forest, And it suddenly looked like thier were three of him. When he caught up to the large dog It took a swipe at one of the three and the illusion faded. a second copy rushed at it and distracted it. Kalona Dashed Around the large dog with impossible speed.

Kalona Took a swipe at the dog but was quickle slashed down when it turned Around.
Instantly, He was knocked back onto the ground.
"Damn..Guess this is what i get for relying on illusions..."
His heart was beating a mile a minute when the aura dog lunged at him for, what seemed like the final time.

He thought about his younger sister and twin brother.
"Heh. sorry guys.."

just then a White figure Stood in front of him and knocked the dog back.

"Hey bro." He said.
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

FoxFlare
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:50 pm

"What do we do now Soki, shall we stay here or do we go to the hide out, one of them looks like they need medical attention. And I guess I just need a few touch up that all" she said as she looked at her arm. It wasn't the first time she had gotten hurt. And she doubted it was going to be her last.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:30 pm

"I'll come" Thead says to as Scythe he follows him to the stables. "You know I would do almost anything for a good fight" Thead continues as he catches up to Scythe.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Defoko was far away from the palace. She was on the wall that surrounded the kingdom. She sat on the edge, facing the great forest, with her legs hanging off. The wind gently brushed her hair, her purple eye's were invisible, as they were closed. There wasn't any guards where she was seated. She had told them she wanted to be alone. She had heard the resistance was located in a secret place, out in the woods somewhere. She twilled her fingers, making a cold force come forth, but quickly stopped and continued to look out into the forest. It was quite the boring day for her.
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronis on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Chronis approached the area where all the noises were coming from. He stopped by a large cluster of bushes. Sliding his dry bloody right hand on the grip of his sword, he winced at the pain caused by his gouged arm.

He peered through the branches and twigs, gazing upon the conflict. Unaware of the danger lurking behind him.

Chronis
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!