Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forbidden.

Forbidden. {Slave/Master RP}

a part of “Forbidden.”, a fictional universe by iValkyria.

A mythical Slave and Master RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forbidden.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Forbidden. {Slave/Master RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iValkyria on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/forbidden-slavemaster-rp/]Forbidden. {Slave/Master RP}[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iValkyria
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Forbidden. {Slave/Master RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:22 am

Reserve me a slave. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiri on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:22 am

Hey, I'm interested in this role play, but I was wondering what all species are allowed?
Please feel free to PM me if you would like to do a one on one with me. =)

Kimiri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shimyaku_Sainen on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:39 am

Hey, this sounds like a really cool idea! But, just like Kimiri, I'm not so sure about what you mean on the species thing. What exactly did you have in mind? Is it like those creatures that have human forms like Elves and other magical "species", or is it more like animals?
This is how it hurts when I pretend I don't feel any pain.

Shimyaku_Sainen
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iValkyria on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:47 am

@Mikoto- Sure, you can create your character any time.

@Shimyaku and Kimiri-

Hmm.. Elves, humans, nekos, lycans, demons, angels, fallen angels, elementals, furries, kitsunes, demons, vampires, werewolves, fairies, spirits, sprites, dragons.. ect. ect.

You can basically be whatever you want here, there are no limitations. Although, Masters can't be humans. Modern technology and clothing aren't allowed.

iValkyria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 am

You can definitely count me in. Sounds pretty cool!

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kimiri on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:30 am

=) I can't wait to start, all the characters so far look really cool.

I especially like yours, The Adversary... probably because I like creepy things and demons and such. =D

Kimiri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shimyaku_Sainen on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:45 am

No way am I passing on this really great rp. I'll post my character as soon as a finish creating him!

Shimyaku_Sainen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iValkyria on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:59 am

^ ^ Awesome.. :) Thanks.

iValkyria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:16 am

Kimiri wrote:=) I can't wait to start, all the characters so far look really cool.

I especially like yours, The Adversary... probably because I like creepy things and demons and such. =D

Thanks! I tried to make him interesting, which goes with him having no past. It'll . . "reveal" itself as the RP progresses.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 am

I posted my character, sorry it took so long, she's very complex.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shimyaku_Sainen on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:48 am

posted my character... I had to make up someone completely new so sorry for the delay. But at least he revealed himself to me vividly! lol
I think we're gonna need more masters... I'll ask around to see if any friends are interested.

Shimyaku_Sainen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:10 am

Hey! I'm REALLY interested in this, but I has a question. I'd love to be able to have a master and a slave, if it's needed. I would like a slave either way.

Sorry, let's try again. If you need another master, I'd love to make one. I adore my dominatrix characters... Hehehe.

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shimyaku_Sainen on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:16 am

Hey, Nykizta. I know it's best to get you an answer fast so that you can decide on the character(s) you want to create and I can see iValkyria is offline so I doubt I'm doing any harm in saying that it definitely looks like this rp needs another Master, as far as I can tell. If you're asking about rules against having two characters, I don't know what iValkyria had in mind about that... look forward to rping with you though! XD

Shimyaku_Sainen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:36 am

Hmm... I'll make my master then... If I get stuck without a slave... well, I'll just be very very sad. DX And if I really hope there are some bi girls or more guys. Fawna's gonna starve at this rate. xD

Just a warning... My character IS a succubus... I'll be able to keep all the X - rated stuff behind doors easily, and that's not ALL her slaves do, but it will probably be suggested a lot.

Edit: Oh! So I submitted my character and completely forgot to define my version of the succubus for this RP!!! Well, if I'm accepted, I'll make sure to post it somewhere. :)

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iValkyria on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:05 am

@Nykizta

You can play two characters if you want. o . o Keep the xxx stuff limited.. I don't want to get banned. ^ ^;; Hehehe..

iValkyria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iValkyria on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 am

Hmm.. We have 1 master.. and the rest are slaves..

iValkyria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:34 am

iValkyria wrote:@Nykizta

You can play two characters if you want. o . o Keep the xxx stuff limited.. I don't want to get banned. ^ ^;; Hehehe..

Limited? If by that you mean "absolutely no tastelessness or obscenity", and demand your players abide RolePlayGateway's Our Rules page, great. Otherwise, you're going to get launched into orbit for deliberately and knowingly disobeying the rules of this site.

Have a nice day. :)
conditio sine qua non

Circ
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iValkyria on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Circ wrote:
iValkyria wrote:@Nykizta

Limited? If by that you mean "absolutely no tastelessness or obscenity", and demand your players abide RolePlayGateway's Our Rules page, great. Otherwise, you're going to get launched into orbit for deliberately and knowingly disobeying the rules of this site.

Have a nice day. :)

"Limited" as in kissing and hugging. :P It doesn't look like those are against the rules.

iValkyria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Unfortunately, this topic is being closed due to a violation of the new Roleplay Gateway Rules

Adult content is permitted on RolePlayGateway, but only under the following conditions:
  • The content is contained within a single post. A corresponding reply will immediately be considered cybering, and is not permitted.
  • The content has literary value or is otherwise a work of art:
  • "Slave/Master" roleplays are strictly forbidden.
  • "Yaoi", "Yuri", "Slash", etc., are all non-literary subjects and are forbidden.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!