Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forever Holme

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Forever Holme

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOwl on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Watching the others consider the request quietly for a moment, Phelan rose from the table, straightened his suit jacket, and moved away from it, listening curiously with half an ear as Flint and Xina spoke in a foreign tongue that sped by so fast it seemed more like a jabbering. His ears were sensitive, but they weren't capable of altering the speed of the sounds he heard... other than to make them reach his ears faster.

"Different even from the ones we rode several hours ago?" Phelan questioned mildly, remembering how fast the horses had went... not even a racehorse could've kept up. After receiving a reply (or not) and hearing him announce thathe needed to tell him something, he nodded and followed Mr. Decourt away from the others, his hands folded casually behind his back.

A perturbed look mingled with curiosity crossed his face at Mr. Decourt's request. "Certainly. It seems a simple enough task. Just how many times do you intend to die, Mr. Decourt?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOwl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:02 am

Elijah smiled. "I intend not to die at all.. its just that in the absence of St.Germain.. someone else needs to know the secret and I trust you above all .. *glances back at the others* Please don't tell them what it is unless... unless its absolutely necessary.

There was a small room that led to a little workshop/toolshed just outside the library and adjoining on to it.. he took Phelan in there a moment where he was sure no one would hear him.. "Okay... " He murmured and turned to Phelan. "It is a very powerful word.. and it may have an effect on you but I think you can handle it... then again it may not.. you are after all from a different universe entirely.." He leant over and whispered in his ear "Mahabone..." He whispered and waited to see if Phelan would be alright.. if it would have any discernable affect on him at all.
Got a whole lotta love...

Long Live Led Zeppelin... YAHOOOO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxm-4AwtB5w

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorna1
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:28 am

Xina nodded" Yup, It's called Kin" she explained with a nod. She looked towards the window, she heard something hitting it, she ran over and opened the window, then stuck her hand out, she looked at her hand" Water's falling from the sky?" she said in a questioning voice, Flint walked over and did the same" It's rain, Xina. We don't get this on Kinet" Xina tilted her head as she examined the puddle of water in her hand, she looked up when she saw Phelan and Elijah walking into a room, and Tieval still sitting on the couch, she looked back at her hand" It can't be water though" she told Flint" It's Percipitation, to put it in simple terms, the clouds sucked up the water from a river or lake, and when they got to full, rain happens" " Oh ... but that's kinda mean on the waters part" Xina frowned

[ bad ending, I know, couldn't think of anything. and ahhh x.x it's 13C out, it's pouring rain, the wind when at a steady pace is at 26Kph and I gotta walk in it for 20 minutes D: why can't they just cancel school today? lol ]
ImageImage Click Meh 8D

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:36 am

Tievel took the chalice from Phelan, turning it over curiously in her hands. No matter what way she looked at it, however, nothing appeared except her own reflection. Shaking her head, she handed it to Elijah.

"Sorry - I'm drawing a blank." She watched as he explained, her head tilted to one side in a subconscious gesture of attention. Hmm - so the chalice was a magical item. Seemed to be a lot of that magic stuff going around. Tievel, my dear, she thought to herself, [i]with your curiosity, you could end up staying here for a good long time.[i]

"How about you Tievel? Do you wish to stay here or come with us?"

She snorted quietly in mild humour. "How about this," she suggested. "Unless I explicitly say I'm not coming with you when you go off somewhere, we'll assume I'm accompanying you, all right? It'll save a lot of time and breath." She smiled to take any sting out of the words. "And a change of clothes would be welcome, thank you."

Keeping silent as Elijah shared his 'secret' with Phelan, Tievel wondered privately just what Perceval was up to in whatever world he'd been sent to. Hopefully the people there - providing there were any - were up to the task of dealing with whatever he dished out.
here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama. Fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Elijah nodded to Phelan with a knowing look. "Don't say anything" He continued with a wink..and went back into the library, with Phelan following behind.

"Tievel... if you'd like to come with me... I do have some clothes here that you can change into... *Smiles* I think the standard servants uniform is.. a little formal. But I'd like to show you something... *Looks round at everyone* Finish the breakfast and there is more if you want it... *Curious to see Xina's reaction to the rain* Tievel and I will return presently... Oh.. and if anyone else would like to change clothes.. freshen up etc.. you can. Just ask.

*Leads Tievel to a small room at the end of a very long corridor.. he unlocks the door and lets her inside... he seems a little nervous but tries not to show it.. he's not sure if he's been successful in that." " Erm... some dresses.. some.. outfits.. and so on.. " The things in the wardrobe were not the usual drab victorian dresses.. some looked very grand, bright colours.. red being the most common of them. "Some riding outfits.. maybe you'd feel better in one of those as we shall be riding..." You know... mix and match.. that sort of thing.

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 pm

OOC: Omg cla [ crazylilactress] I LOVE that song in your signature! I havn't listened to it for like a week though D:

BIC:

Xina saw that Elijah and Phelan where out of the room, she wondered what they where talking about. Elijah was now taking Tieval away to help her find a new change in clothing, Xina put her hand outside and let the water drain out of her hand by allowing it to slid in between her three black, claw like fingers. She rested her hands on the window cill and watched the rain" Xina ..." Flint whispered" Huh?" she turned and looked at Flint" Zelpha" He whispered, she looked puzzled" Zelpha?" She asked, she put her hand on her head, she began looking around frequently, using her speed to her advantage, she stopped and looked at Flint" Gorwa ..." she said, her tone sounded sad, she then looked at the door" wait" she sped off up the hall, she went into the room Elijah first put her in, she looked at the desk and gave a sigh of relief, her helmet is very important. She held up her hair and kept her ears close to the side of her head as she slipped on the helmet. She then sped back to the library, but instead of going to Flint, she went to Phelan" What did Elijah want?" she asked. with curiosity. She knew she was probably being rude but she didn't think before she asked.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 am

Taking a piece of buttered toast from the table as they passed, Tievel ate as they walked through the house, and down a long hall. Dusting crumbs from her fingers, she wondered briefly if her eyes weren't playing tricks on her - judging from Elijah's body language, he seemed nervous about something. It became more apparent when he spoke - he was hesitating between words, something he did anyway, but with less frequency.

She nodded once he finished. "All right." Looking over the different clothes, she bypassed the fancier outfits altogether. They were going to be passing through who knew what sort of terrain - long skirts would be impractical. Well, he had said to mix and match.

Five minutes later, after a short time behind the dressing screen in the corner of the room, she emerged in loose, homespun dark pants and a fitted dark blue tunic, cinched at the waist by her own black leather belt, and her leather boots on her feet. She smiled, folding her arms.

"All set. Thank you."

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:41 pm

His eyes widened.. she looked good in those clothes. He smiled a little nervously. Ah.. you.. you.. are ready then.. you look lovely.. I'm sure those clothes are appropriate for our ... er.. *his words sort of faded.. he was never good at talking to women he liked, it was alright when he first met her but the more he realised he liked her it became difficult to talk without showing his more nervous side which he had been trying to keep under control.* "... our er.. journey..." he continued.

"Um.. you know earlier on.. I didn't overstep the mark did I? Asking about what you were running from? *he paused* And I wanted to ask you something else..." He looked at her seriously through his little glasses and took them off folded them and put them in his top pocket. "What would you think if I told you I... am very attracted to you... Tievel?"
There was a bit of a silence and he thought he had blown it... frightened her off or something. He waited for a moment to see if she would answer him favourably or tell him where he could get off.

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOwl on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Don't say anything...

Mr. Decourt had slipped off with Tievel to find her some clothes, and Phelan had been curious about Mr. Decourt's odd actions around Tievel, but this was none of his business. And now, as the rain drummed a steady, soothing beat on the roof and Xina asked him what the master had wanted, he remembered his words and waited a moment before answering.

"A mere... technicality concerning the portal," Phelan said smoothly. Not a lie, but should he be asked to elaborate, it would become one. Some things were meant to be kept a secret, and although he wasn't the type to shout secrets to the rooftops, he felt with some deep instinct that should he ever become inclined to tell, something horrible would befall him. He knew better than to try an pinpoint this feeling, and before had often suspected those in Mr. Decourt's place of some subtle threat that had activated this instinct, but he knew much better now. Perhaps something horrible would happen, but it would not necessarily be Mr. Decourt's fault.

Perhaps it would happen anyway, now that he knew this secret. After all, no one liked a witness.

But now this was mere speculation.

Phelan turned to the discarded feast on the table and selected an immaculately cut piece of ham, which he tore into strips and ate carefully with his fingers. An odd sight to see from a gentleman who looked more like he would use the finest silverware to dine. Five or six more pieces went this way as he waited for Mr. Decourt to return, filling himself with protein that would turn into energy and keep him going should he tire.

TheOwl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Xina listened to his answer, a technicality? Should she ask him to explain or leave it at that? She thought about it for a moment, was he lying? If it was true Elijah probably would have dragged Flint along as well. She just nodded" Understood" she looked at the table, their was many different types of breakfast items, but the one that caught her eye the most was a bottle of Maple Syrup, she smiled and totally forgot her manners. She used her speed to quickly grab the bottle, she ran over to Flint and dumbed it on his head while laughing" Awww! Xina!" He yelled, she stopped pouring it and laughed, his entire head was soaked with syrup, and it dripped onto his clothes. Flint spread out his arms" Want a hug?" He asked, moving closer to her, she backed away" Flint, no! Stay! Sit boy! stop! AHH!" Flint was giving her a huge bear hug, she kicked and screamed as the syrup was now on her as well, Flint let go and laughed, they where now both laughing.

[ this happened to me once during a dance at school xD me being in Xina's shoes lol the teacher had a fit lol]

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:48 am

"Yes, I suppose they'll serve their purpose well enough," Tievel said, watching Elijah carefully. He seemed to be getting more agitated by the moment. Hopefully that meant that he'd tell her what was bothering him - in her experience, a person's nervousness grew just before they shared a confidence. Then again, Elijah was no ordinary person.

She shook her head at his first question. "You had a right to know - any major secrets that we hide now could end up being the end of one or more of us."

The next question took her completely by surprise. Attracted . . . ? They'd met barely twelve hours ago, then again, there was the notion of love at first sight . . . is that what had happened? Well . . . maybe not right at first sight; was love at delayed reaction an option? Either way, the truth of it was right there in front of her - this was no time to be going off on side tangents. He was expecting an answer.

"I . . . would be flattered," she said at last, smiling. "I mean, really, it's not every day you get a confession like that from someone who's practically immortal, is it? Yes, I'd definitely be flattered . . . ." She paused. "I . . . would also have to say that . . . the feeling is mutual."

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Elijah was slightly on edge. He really did like Tievel a lot and admired her spirit and was fully expecting her to reject his advances and then she said the feeling was mutual.. he gasped a little.. hoped she didn't hear that.. and smiled... took her hand. "Well... that's what I hoped you'd say..." He took her other hand and pulled her close to him. "The whole immortal thing.. yeah... if I wasn't immortal I'd hope you'd still be attracted to me...I knew I liked you as soon as I saw you weren't even a little peturbed when you learned my guests and I weren't exactly human... I liked that a lot... don't meet many women who are prepared to at least try to understand the ..er...strange and unusual. I.. have been alone for a very long time..." Those last words were spoken with sincerity... he took a strand of her hair and put it behind her ear. "You are.. a very very beautiful woman... you know... " He lent forward with intent, the smell of his cologne and the warmth of his body close to her... he wanted to kiss her if she would let him... he watched for her body language... and if she responded he would go ahead...

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Smiling slightly, Tievel wrinkled her nose. "To be fair, there's not many women who aren't content to just stay home, mending pants and darning socks. And out of those that prefer to get out in the world, most just want recognition for themselves, instead of looking at what there is to see."

Red started to appear on her face as he got closer. He looked different without his glasses on, noted the non-occupied part of her mind. Close . . . very close . . . .

A tiny smirk touched the corner of her mouth as he leaned forward. All right - enough with the waiting game. She'd always been the one to take initiative anyway. Rising up on her toes - a movement dictated by height differences - she kissed him.

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm

She kissed him... and he responded and kissed her again... pulled her close and was very gentle with her. "Tievel.. thank you..." He whispered and hugged her. "Should we keep this a secret from the others or.. or are you happy to just be natural?" He smiled and stroked her face gently. He didn't want to move though he knew they had to sometime soon. He was happy just to be with her. He didn't get much opportunity to meet women especially with everything he had to do guarding the portal. "I feel like you just breezed into my life... and you are a breath of fresh air I can tell you that..."

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:08 am

(Argh, I'm so sorry. Classes are taking up more and more time, not to mention, I kinda went bar-hopping with friends yesterday, so . . . yeah, lol.))

Tievel laughed quietly. "Well, if we keeping running off like this, they're going to get suspicious." One shoulder lifted and lowered in a half-shrug. "For now, I think we should just let them figure it out on their own."

Stepping back a little, she caught his hand, giving an apologetic look. "We should be getting back, though." She grinned. "And it wasn't so much as breezed in as snuck inside when you wouldn't come and open the blasted door."

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOwl on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:59 pm

What was taking so long?

Phelan did not know Tieval enough to assume how long she would spend picking out an outfit, although (he would never dare admit this) he considered females to be rather... time consuming when it came to such things. She didn't seem like the type, but it was taking an awful long time for them to return, and he'd rather not think of an alternative, being a person of very strict standards himself.

The Canimuin glanced to Xina and Flint, wondering what they were thinking, then glanced down at his gloved hands thoughtfully. He glanced up again, and said:

"Do not hesitate to lecture me if I am being too bold or delving into something that does not concern me, but I'm curious as to how you two know each other."

TheOwl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:33 am

Elijah laughed and hugged her. Thats good.. thats very good.. come on.. we'd better be getting back to the others they will have finished their breakfast and be waiting for us. The servants are loading up the horses with everything we'll need. *Grins* Come on..

It was not long before they were back in the library... Elijah looking a whole lot less nervous.

"Okay people!" He said with a small smile. "If you'll all come with me out to the stables, the servants have equipped our horses with our supplies.. several weapons if we'll need them and what we think is a map.. though we're not sure if it is real.. its very old... comes from medieval times.. it sort of came through the portal just after the Giant Slor.
*Leads the way to the stables* Upon encountering my brother we must use all means at our disposal to capture him.. he needs to be back here where we can... help him. Try not to engage him in combat if we can help it. We want him alive, we want him healthy.

Whilst they are choosing their horses Elijah looks at the funny little device of Flints.. most unusual but he thought he was getting the hang of it now. If the portal moved.. the numbers changed.. and it can give a name of who went through it and when. The numbers seemed to go in cycles and in only a few minutes it would touch upon that same exit Perceval had used before. He mounted his horse Espirito and they made their way to the portal... it was swirling as it usually does.. with a wind blowing from it. And there they waited in anticipation till the device told them the exit number.

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Both Flint and Xina looked at Phelan when he asked how they knew each other, Xina and Flint looked at each other" Zi gato zelphi" Xina said, Flint nodded and looked at Phelan while Xina licked the syrup of her arms" I'm going to tell you cause Xina doesn't really know the story" He told the story while using his hands to get the syrup out of his hair" It happened when I was younger, my early teens. I still lived in my home town on earth, but I was never accepted, mainly because of my inventions, they always turned out faulty cause I never wanted to beta test them. I dropped out of school to continue inventing, and one day this, scientist, called me. He worked for the military. He said he needed help making a project. So I got on a plane and flew over, he was working on a teleporter, he wanted to see other life, and he needed help building it" He slipped off his lab coat and began twisting and rubbing at it" It was the day we where going to beta test it, I was doing a few internal test while he was getting the computer ready. I did something wrong, I connected a wire where it shouldn't have gone, and the portal activated with me in it. I blacked out and was teleported to Kinet. I woke up in a beaten up shed, which is where Xina and myself live now. She took me to the city council when I had the strength to move again, they didn't want me on their planet, they said I would just be trouble. Xina disapproved and talked them into letting her take care of me. We had rough times at the start, and we still do, but" He shrugged and looked at Xina with a smile.

Elijah suddenly came back in with Tieval and was somewhat giving us a briefing. We where now in the stables, picking out a horse" I can't ride a horse" Xina complained, Flint climbed onto one and extended his hand towards Xina" Ride with me then" Xina smiled and climbed onto the back of the horse with Flint. Flint stopped beside Elijah when they where waiting at the portal, he looked at his device, trying to deceiver the numbers. Did Elijah know which numbers he was looking for?

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOwl on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Phelan nodded slowly as the two (or rather, just Flint) explained his tale, his expression slightly amused as they licked syrup off of themselves. They'd probably be at it all day, unless... he muttered something and the syrup disappeared, leaving them just as clean as they had been a moment before, though they'd still carry the taste of syrup as proof that it had been there.

"Very interesting..." Phelan said, although his wintry eyes were now locked on Mr. Decourt, so one had to wonder just what he was talking about. He followed the others out of the manse and into the stables, listening and nodding as Mr. Decourt spoke of Perceval. He mounted his chestnut thorougbred and gave the horse the slightest of nudges from his foot, causing it to move forward in a gallop to follow the others. He stared at the portal and wondered if they would truly turn out where Perceval had ended up... it seemed it was rather hard to choose your location once traversing a portal. But perhaps Flint's device would be of aid to them after all... Mr. Decourt seemed interested in it.

Darkness, an empty void. It was so dull, so boring.

Graceful, slim fingered hands wove themselves through the branches of a massive tree floating aimlessly on a clod of ever shrinking dirt, causing flowers to bloom. The beautiful Goddess who controlled the hands gave the tree a gentle nudge, sending it floating away. All around here were dozens of bizarre looking trees in all shapes, sizes, and colors... her newest hobby to keep her occupied until her OTHER hobbies showed up. She'd been at it for the last five hundred years or so, until the portals became even more active and beings began to traverse them.

She reached out and grabbed a floating bottle with a desperate looking male in it. He looked to be a professor from the 1900's, wearing perfectly round glasses that made him look rather nerdy, she thought, but in a cute way. He was one of her latest hobbies. The poor man had been time travelling when she'd smashed his machine in a fit of rage and enclosed him in the bottle. She wasn't angry now, but she thought he made a cute pet and had left him there.

"Oh, don't look at me like that," She cooed. "I'll let you out eventually. Look at it this way... at least you're aging gracefully." He didn't look a day over 25, but had been trapped in the bottle for a good fifty years. She sighed, nudged the bottle away from her, and floated over to the mother portal, considering leaving it. But ugh, that frail, disgusting human body always left her feeling dirty and weak.

A tree got caught in her long black hair, which floated as if she were underwater, and she dislodged it, abruptly making all of them disappear. The bottle with the man in it continued to float around, but she ignored it. The mother portal began to glow, awash in energy, and she darted through the void like a siren underwater to reach it, the wispy ends of her violet gown coiling lazily behind her.

Looks like yet more victims of her recent hobby were about to arrive. She wondered how best to greet them... oh yes, she suddenly laughed. She knew exactly how. The void abruptly became a vast garden, and set in the middle was a round tea table full of everything one would need for a tea party. About six seats, since she had no idea how many would be coming through. She herself sat in her physical form in one of the seats, clad in a silk black bell-shaped skirt, a silk black corset, and a short silk black jacket edged in black lace. Her hair was brown, curly, and rather thick around her face, barely contained by a small black tophat. She crossed her legs, one black boot falling over the other and proceeded to enjoy a cup of tea as she waited.

TheOwl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 pm

"Okay!" Yelled Elijah so that everybody could hear him. "We are about to step into the void.. into the unknown... I can honestly say I do not know for certain what will happen next... only that these numbers.. match the world that Perceval went to when he jumped into the portal. Is everyone ready?"

He looked around at all their faces and to Tievel with a warm smile, before urging Espirito forward and into the swirling mass of the portal. There appeared to be something of a long tunnel, and a light at the end of it. There was a lot of wind and a roaring sound which was quite intimidating. "Everybody stay together... if you can.. stay with me!!" He yelled. This certainly was not what he was expecting. He'd rather hoped it would be an instantaneous transition.. and then he checked the numbers on the device and they were going crazy. His face dropped.. this wasn't right... he went a bit pale... he'd thought it would be simple.. that he could keep an eye on the portal whilst being elsewhere in the universe. Terrible thoughts came to mind of what might traverse the universe into his world whilst he was not there to guard it. The light at the end of the tunnel disappeared... and his face went even whiter.. ashen... had he condemned these good people with him to certain death?

It seemed sudden.. but it was more like a shifting.. instead of being in a roaring wind tunnel.. they were in a beautiful garden... it was quite sunny.. a little overcast.. There were flowers and trees and... not far away, a round table, with tea? There was a woman sitting there... she was enigmatic... just watching them. Elijah glanced around at everyone. Phelan looked as curious as he did, Flint looked bewildered as did Xina. He breathed a sigh of relief.. they weren't dead. "Everyone alright? Any injuries? Anything?" *Glances to Phelan* "Tea?" *dismounts and offers to help Tievel from her horse*

They make their way towards the strange lady sitting at the table.. she looked as if she was expecting them somehow... hardly found them strange. Elijah looked at her... a little suspicously, not sure whether or not to trust her... "Excuse me.. miss?" He asked. "I do apologise but.. could you possibly tell us.. where exactly we are?"

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!