Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forever Holme

a topic in The Multiverse (Persistent World), a part of the RPG forum.

Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Re: Forever Holme

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Nope, the apple was sculpted, this made Flint even more into it" So ... It was sculpted from pure gold?" He asked her, just to clarify. Flint saw something out of the corner of his eye, two humans, he turned his head and saw the female dragging the male away, his face showed confusion, he moved to try and get a better look, but couldn't find them, the male looked extremely familiar" Turpel zink veranty iluzafication Flint!" Xina murmured, Flint looked at her" I ... didn't say anything" He said back, he then noticed her breathing pattern, she was asleep, which meant she was sleep talking. Flint looked back at the forest, then walked over to Elijah" If your brother came here then he would have to be here somewhere" He whispered" I think I may have found him"
ImageImage Click Meh 8D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

love4shadow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSocialRejectxX on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Lorna1 wrote:
XxSocialRejectxX wrote:
Lorna1 wrote:In this instance the house spirit made a decision to manifest itself and La Comte St. Germain materialised, if in a more transparent form than a normal human being would have. Looking at him most might say he was a ghost of some kind... he didn't wait to be called or evoked.. as a master of life... he could manifest if he wanted... in grave circumstances. This was one of those times. As the man was limping down the hall he ushered the servants out of the way and stood in front of him looking almost solid.

"May I ask who is enquiring after Elijah?" He asked.. and realised the man must be a friend of Elijahs and that he was injured. He took note of the man's injuries and reached out to him. "The master of the house is.. currently indisposed.. though we expect his return any moment. In the meantime perhaps I can help you. My name is... Germain.." He said in a friendly manner.

Deverish looked up and coughed up blood. " Well... Germain, I need help as you can....-ah- Very well see." Deverish muttered as he tried his hardest not to pass out.

Germain was very concerned and called several servants to help him. He half carried and half dragged the man into the parlour and set him down upon the sofa. "You certainly do need help.. what in the world happened? Germain asked as he tried to examine him.. there was a lot of blood. "I can help you with this... I can heal this wound... " He said as the servants removed the mans shoes and jacket. "Looks like its not too deep... perhaps a knife wound... hmm.."

Deverish sighed, he typically did not share his adventures with strange but this stranger was offering his help. " Demons, Many Many Demons.." he muttered. " I couldn't take them all at once, I believe Power in Numbers is an awful truth." He said with a gasp as he wiped the black blood from his mouth. " You wouldn't have any blood on you would you? B positive maybe?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxSocialRejectxX
Member for 15 years
Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Xanthe sighed and looked at him , a slight worried look on her face. "Dear if you have an injury better have me look at it now before it gets worse." She moved her finger in a small circle and the strings of her corset suddenly untied, them being pulled by invisible hands and than tied once again, this making her stomach look slightly smaller. "ok?" Xanthe smiled at him and pointed at his shoulder, giggling. "here..." She pointed to his knee than stomach. "or here.." Xanthe lightly smiled and stood up straight waiting for him to point out his injury.

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxSocialRejectxX on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Deverish looked at the girl confused and removed his hand from his rib cage, hands black with blood. " You think you can heal this." He said quickly covering his wound again.

XxSocialRejectxX
Member for 15 years
Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:23 am

Elijah listened to what the young lady had to say. "My lady.. your offer is generous.. but we are on a most important mission. Literally life and death for... *pauses and looks right at her*... the entire multiverse.... *Leans forward to speak to her.. lookind deadly serious* There is a man, a delusional, very ill man, who had gotten it into his head that he can change the past. And you and I both know that is impossible.. isn't it? And if he is the slightest bit successful, everything will change, and we won't even exist. If we stay here, our chances become slim.. we may never find him."

Just then Flint interrupted him "I think I may have found him..." he said to Elijah, and Elijah turned to him.. "What? Flint.. where..? Show me? *looks around and sees two figures walking away from them into the void... he stands up quickly and the chair falls over.. he is instantly angry.. and also concerned... his skin reacts to his emotional state.. fluctuates from human to reptile to human again, and he controls the impulse to fly at him and attack him. "And.. there... he is..." He whispered... "Miss Amelia..we must take our leave.. the man we seek.. is right there... and we must retrieve him, and save the entire multiverse from certain destruction." he continued and placed the golden apple back on the table. "This is truly a magnificent object..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perceval watched as Xanthe's corset seemed to tighten, and make her look smaller around the waist.. it was curious.. very curious. She certainly had a beautiful figure, and he found her fascinating. As she pointed to various places she thought he might have an injury, he realised she could not have left the apple or the note.. but he suddenly didn't care about that. He raised the injured arm to indicate where he'd been scratched and bitten by Phelan, finding it hard to take his eyes from her. Usually nobody wanted to help him or was ever on his side and so he lapped this attention up. "My arm.. its quite painful.." He said fighting the impulse to at least touch her. She was very tempting.. and beautiful and he thought very caring too. It had been a long time... a very very long time since anyone had shown him any kindness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germain was trying to stop the bleeding, and was getting somewhere with it. The man was very much in distress and was asking for blood. A transfusion maybe? No.. he needed more than that.. he needed to drink it. This man was part vampyre.. a rarity, almost unheard of. "Blood? Hmmm..." He thought for a moment. He was not about to ask any of the servants to give him blood or anyone else for that matter... In his life he had been an alchemist and knew the make up of the blood cells.. what it was that was in blood.. and the nutrients were contained in the plasma... "I don't have blood.. on me.. I'm.. spirit form..the spirit of the house you might say... however.. I am willing to help you if you'll accept it... with a chemical that will sustain you. How do you feel about that?" Germain concentrated hard on the wounds in the mans chest.. hopefully he would see them heal very soon.
Got a whole lotta love...

Long Live Led Zeppelin... YAHOOOO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxm-4AwtB5w

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:51 pm

Xanthe nodded as he showed her where the injury was. "Well OK dear..." She thought for a moment and touched the area around the injury. "I'm not sure what would happen to you if you went through the portal with an injury..I've heard many stories about peoples injury getting worse and i...i wouldn't want that to happen to you....." Xanthe looked down and than back up to Perceval with a gentle smile, it slightly being teasing. "Because id still like my reward..." She giggled as a bag appeared hanging over her shoulder. "well...." Xanthe slowly put something in her mouth and chewed lightly. "Let me see dear..." Her lips slightly glittered now, the thing in her mouth getting on her lips.

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOwl on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:58 pm

"That does sound like quite the quest," Amelia/Eris murmured, her tone impressed yet reserved. She studied the group of people carefully, wondering how best she could force them into insanity and despair. She needed them hopeless, but they looked like they would fight hard before succumbing to such a base emotion.

"It is unfortunate that you have to leave so soon," She replied quietly, sounding concerned and disappointed, watching with quiet intensity as Elijah's skin shifted from flesh to scales to flesh, his muscles taut with an attempt to hold himself back from violence. Eris herself had difficulty containing herself... it wouldn't take much to provoke him into action, and oh how she loved violence.

She stood up and picked up the apple in her dainty palm, holding it out to Elijah. "Then take it," She said, her eyes glittering with some nameless emotion that was both powerful and primal. "Take it as a gift from me to you..." She stood with her back straight, her arm held straight out with the golden apple sitting harmlessly in her palm. Her stance had shifted from harmless to something hard and eager, and she waited for the moment when someone would realize that she had changed. This was the precipice where she swayed, but instead of falling to her doom, she would watch them plunge into chaos instead.

The portals leading into the void/garden would suddenly appear to collapse in on themselves, leaving an empty sky where they had once been. Of course, this was an illusion, for if Eris did have control of the portals, she would be long gone from this dreadful prison.

TheOwl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 am

Perceval grinned as he watched Xanthe's antics. "Do you think you can stop it hurting me?" He asked as he watched this fascinating woman. His face grew serious again. "What do you mean.. if I went back through the portal with this injury it would..be worse than it is now? Hmmm.... how long do you think it would take to...get better?" He asked.. taking off his jacket and rollin up his sleeve. There was a dressing on it and he removed that dressing, the wound was still bleeding and open. "I do hope there isn't an infection..." He said and looked right at her. "Xanthe..." He began .. but then stopped himself. He wasn't good at saying what he really wanted to say... he simply watched her.. though maybe it was a bit too much staring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah took the apple from Amelia slowly and thoughtfully. "Take it?" He thought to himself "she would just give me such an object?" He could sense her power, her deep primal existence ... that same which resonated within him.. primal.... he wanted to respond to that, but how could he with the others depending upon him.. and Tievel.. yet she was so.. interesting and captivating. He knew she wasn't just an ordinary person... he knew she was so much more... he leaned over to her. "What is it about this... apple...? " He asked and spelled out the word "A..p..p..l..e.." a small smile graced his lips. He reached out quickly and unexpectely and grabbed her arm with a tight grip. "You say take the apple.. and I know what I would rather take... " He knew he was losing his control over the Daemon within him. "You know my name... don't you?" He hissed as he pulled her closer to him.

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Xanthe shook her head and blew on the wound, a sparkly substance slowly passing her lips. She tilted her head and stood up straight, smiling at a small buzzing noise. "Wells....if your body doesnt reject it, any infection should be killed, poison will be brought back up and out of the wound, AND it will cover the wound like your real skin, well until it heals..." Xanthe placed her hand on her hip and put a finger on her bottom lip, her lips still sparkling. "I hope it works.....cause if it does you can leave..right now..." She smiled softly, it obviously being fake and forced. "all we can do is hope i guess..." Xanthe looked down and took a step back from Perceval holding her hands behind her back, her eyes still looking at the grass as if it was the only thing on her mind.

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:41 pm

"You perform miracles?" Perceval watched as the wound apparently began to heal. "Healing is truly a great quality..." He watched her take a step backward...stood up and tood a step forward. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" He asked. He could see she was smiling but he knew the smile was fake. He looked down to the grass and back to her...he paused looking right at her trying to judge her reactions. And then he rolled his sleeve back down and put his jacket on. "If I do thats understandable." He muttered. "Thank you for .. healing me." He continued. "Yes I would like to leave here as soon as possible lest my brother come after me with his band of... charlatans to kill me."

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Xanthe bowed her head and looked up at Perceval. "It was my pleasure to help you...." She smiled and placed her hand on her hip. "and no...not really...maybe a little nervous.." Xanthe rubbed her eyes and looked down. "I dont understand why you must go..." She wanted to scream that she could give him everything he wanted to take away from his brother but she did not, she just stood there shaking her head. "I hope you are able to reach your goal..." Xanthe quickly hugged Perceval than let go, laying her arms at her side. "This should be the portal to where you want to go..." She held her hand out and a gold ribbon suddenly floated onto her hand from the spot next to them.

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:13 pm

He looked a little sad. "Come with me..." he found himself saying. He intended for to go back to the time when St. Germain and his new wife started off their bloodline... just to set it right so that.. he.. Perceval would no longer have Daemonic indentity and would simply be a human being.. and lord and master of Forever Holme. He turned and then turned back to her. "I.. am afraid of something..." He said.. and felt a little confused.. he frowned.. maybe she would be able to answer him. "Lets say I had to go back to a time and.. remove someone.. take them out of my family. What effects.. do you think that would have on me? You see.. my.. my.. Great Grandmother she wasn't.. er.. well she wasn't normal... she was something else.. from somewhere else... and if I was to take her out of the equation... would I be destroyed?"

He awaited her answer. Perhaps it would be best to seek out the grail and gain immortality before attempting to alter the time lines. Yet he could feel something rising within him.. what he could do with this portal was infinate. He knew he didn't have to go right this moment.

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva Ellion on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Xanthe looked up at him, surprised. Her cheeks were a bright red as she heard the words he said. "umm...i..i..." She just looked down and listened to the rest of his words. "i am not sure...I'm sorry....it's just there will be something different if you do that but i really cant guess what exactly is going to happen..." Xanthe closed her hand in a fist and pressed her nails to her lips, thinking harder than she usually would. "If her ..abnormal part got into you for some reason..i mean...you would be different..changed i suppose..but..what would that part be if i may ask?..im sure i could help and you wouldnt have to leave....." She shook her head and let the ribbon fall, it still floating as if it was waiting for someone to go. Xanthe knew her goddess part was speaking for her, just wanting Perceval to stay with her and not leave but she couldn't help it. She looked at Perceval as her eyes were fading to a dark color, no longer being their memorizing gold. Xanthe smiled lightly and did a small dance that was more of a wiggle. "All you must do is start from the beginning. find the beginning where the abnormal part was put into her blood i guess...well that only works if its a curse...." She sighed and looked down, her good mood gone. "sorry...im not any good at solving problems...."
Last edited by Eva Ellion on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eva Ellion
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOwl on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Amelia/Eris smiled as he grabbed her arm, pleased with the response. Chaos was beautiful like that. One moment there were two Human beings conversing, one graciously gifting the other with a golden apple, the next it was a Daemon and a Goddess, grappling with words. "So what if I do? Take the apple. Use it." She was sure he was about to shatter the illusion, just another couple seconds....

"Mr. Decourt?" A smooth and concerned voice inquired. Phelan had heard the exchange and the words disturbed him greatly, for it Mr. Decourt did not sound like himself, and the lady who had offered them tea didn't sound like a gentle woman either, but something deep and angry. All was not as it seemed here, but he couldn't begin to pinpoint what was wrong.

"Perhaps we should go now," he suggested, immediately turning to look at the portals on the edges of the Garden. But they weren't there. What in the world?

(Sorry for the bad post)

TheOwl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorna1 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Elijah was in danger of letting go and letting the dark within escape... then he heard the voice of Phelan in his mind "Perhaps we should go now," and he turned to him.. the Daemon within definately showing itself.. his eyes green with slits for pupils only for a second.. he whispered.. "We.. should.. go ... now..." He hissed ... and looked back to Amelia still holding her arm. He took the apple...but still found it difficult to let go of her arm.. he would need to be pulled or dragged from this scene.

Lorna1
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazylilactress on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:16 am

((I'm pretending I've been here all along . . . . >_>))

It was brief, but for that short second, as his eyes flashed green, he most definitely not himself. That much was obvious, Tievel noted, watching him carefully. He was reminding her of Perceval now - her hand unconsciously moved to her neck. Unlike then, however, she likely had a good chance of at least calming him down.

Moving forward, she covered the apple with one hand, the other reaching out to grasp his wrist - the one attached to the hand holding onto Amelia's arm. Looking up at him, she spoke softly. "Let her go, Elijah. This isn't you."

When he didn't move right away, she released his arm, bringing her hand up to tap lightly against his cheek. "Hey!" Her voice was still calm; she just needed to get his attention. "Let her go."
here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama. Fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, duck

crazylilactress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby love4shadow on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:42 pm

[ damn high school x.x I never got the time to read all the posts untill now]

Xina could hear the noises of people talking, she slowly raised her head, Elijah was holding onto the new girl, and not the friendly ' come with me' type. She then noticed something, his eyes, they weren't normal. The girl didn't seem right either, she looked at the table, she then thought of something, her yellow eyes widened, hoping she was wrong, using her speed she quickly got up and dragged Flint away from the scene" Zip zing" Xina whispered to him, his eyes showed confusement" That isn't possible ..." Flint whispered back" Think about his Brother, Flint, I think he's a daemon" She whispered, Flint looked at Elijah, then back at Xina" Then what are we suppose to do?" He asked" Stay alert, I guess ..." She then sniffled, Flint somewhat looked away, he then looked her right in the eye, he gently put his finger under her chin and gently raised her head" Look, he can't be evil, he nursed you back to health" She nodded, she then gently pushed his arm away and looked to the ground, Flint sighed and kneeled down to her hight" I wanna go home ..." Xina whimpered, Flint rested his head on hers, looking her in the eye" You made it this far ... Why give in now?" Flint asked" Because I ... liked him" she answered" ... Liked him?" Flint asked, an eyebrow raised

[ I can't think of anymore x.x ]

love4shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOwl on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Phelan stood up as he appraised the situation. Elijah seemed to be frozen in place, his arm gripping the woman's arm, but even stranger... the woman didn't seem to mind. Her expression was blank, betraying no fear or alarm, yet... he could've sworn he saw a flicker of anticipation in her eyes. She was not normal... why hadn't this been obvious to him from the start? She could be harmless, but she definitely wasn't normal, to be living in between the worlds like this and... to act so strangely.

"Who are you?" He asked her, genuinely puzzled. "What kind of hypnotism have you worked on our friend?" He could sense magic, but hypnotism was a personal thing.

"Elijah," Amelia/Eris said smoothly, "Why ever are you invading my personal space?" She didn't even pretend to be afraid or concerned by his behavior, curious as to how they would all react to a 'direct confrontation'.

"Who am I? I'm sure I introduced myself earlier... didn't you say you had a mission to complete?" She seemed to turn pensive here, removing her arm from Elijah's grip with surprising ease and folding her arms across her chest. She almost, almost looked as if she were sulking.

"You should really get going before you miss your train," She added, the structure of her words sounding less and less... proper. No Englishwoman worth her salt would phrase a comment like that. Not to mention her elusive words about a train.

TheOwl
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!