Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Forgot to Tell You, That I Love You [ ooc ]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I Forgot to Tell You, That I Love You [ ooc ]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:48 am

Have we forgotten about this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:04 pm

I'm going to do my other character, then we'll start.
Follow my twitter. <3

also, check out my youtube stuff! music & more ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/destinyendearing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Everybody still interested?

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Yes ma'am.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Indeed :)
The name seems rather ironic if I’m an insomniac, doesn’t it? :3

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leilockheart on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm still in! Sorry for the random two week absence, there were some personal issues.

leilockheart
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:39 pm

It's fine. I'm starting the IC now (:

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Woo :D I am excited! *armflails*

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:01 pm

ImageRole Jake's co-worker
Full Name Jillian Laura Ellis
Nickname Jill
Gender Female
Age Twenty-seven

Physical Description Petite would be a good word to generally describe Jillian. Reaching a height of five feet and only five or six inches, many people in the modeling & fashion industry tower over her. Her hair is dyed a darker brown, almost black color, which differs from her naturally mahogany brown waves. She has an olive-toned complexion but is not always extremely tanned; it was inherited from half-Indian mother who happened to marry a rather American man. She has eyes the color of bitter chocolate and long lashes to pair with them, making for a striking combination. Her lips are somewhat full and border an awkwardly lopsided smile, a grand giveaway of her personality. She typically dresses her femininely curved body in things following up with the latest fashions, but she does favor some vintage styles.

Persona Awkward, intelligent, nervous, creative, out-of-the-box, tender, a listener, willful.
Likes Sketching, fashion & design, crowds, electronic music, the color purple.
Dislikes Boiling hot weather, dogs, reading, black coffee, the color green.
Fears Not being heard (being ignored), and always being pushed aside because someone found the "next best thing".

Other -
Last edited by Cinderstella on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:13 pm

do you know if desperado is still in this?

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 am

Here is the IC!

I thought I'd post the link, but I am going to edit my intro post so that you all can efficiently begin too. I'm adding the next scene, which will be the hospital, where the detectives and Jake will be, as well as coworkers -- maybe they were all waiting for her at the meeting. Catherine's gonna come in a couple posts in, when we skip to the next work day that Jake is back and she is there to take Eden's place. Sound good?

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:12 am

Sounds like a plan to me :) Just let me know when Catherine is needed and I'll be here! <3

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 am

Okay guys, you can post. Sorry 'bout the wait. Just have Jake getting the call, arriving to the hospital and whatnot, along with some coworkers. I'll be NPCing the doctor, and also, have the detective come as well to talk to the police and such about the accident.

Status on Eden: She isn't dead. She's just in basically a brain "dead" coma. Her spirit's just wandering around until she comes "back to life".

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leilockheart on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:25 pm

I posted, I hope it's okay though. A little drained and not knowing what to post... but I did my best, and I'm sure after the next few posts I'll get a better idea of what to write :)

leilockheart
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Got mine up as well.

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Waaaait a minute, who's ryan?

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Please disregard my retardation moment there. I'll edit it. XD

Desperado
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Didn't you read the first post, Dora?

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desperado on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Na, it's fine. i didn't mean to put Ryan, lol.

Desperado
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!