Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Four Gay Men

Four Gay Men

a part of “Four Gay Men”, a fictional universe by whenwefall.

Two firemen are falling for each other, and two teenagers have been keeping their love a secret for a long time.... How will it all play out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Four Gay Men”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Four Gay Men

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whenwefall on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Four Gay Men"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

whenwefall
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Four Gay Men

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:31 am

Can I reserve Christopher? (Does the character picture have to be a couple picture?)
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:19 am

May I reserve the Samuel spot? Whichever one of them is submissive, between Samuel and Christopher, I'll take that role please.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:39 am

May I have Eli's spot? Do you have a specific character skeleton? Or can we write anything we want with it?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:38 am

Dumisa wrote:May I reserve the Samuel spot? Whichever one of them is submissive, between Samuel and Christopher, I'll take that role please.

I already submitted a character profile for Christopher, and made him the more submissive one...I hope that's not a problem :/

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Well I play submissive characters better than Dominant.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whenwefall on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Sam is still open...

whenwefall
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 am

Am i to write about Christopher’s everyday life and his lollygags, while the Samuel character is still open? ^^
Or am I going to wait patiently, until someone drops off a character?

And I would love for someone to play the submissive Character.
If that is the case, then I will try my very best to play the dominant character.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whenwefall on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:13 pm

If you'd like I can make Sam for you.

whenwefall
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 am

if it is not too much of a bother ^^ then go ahead ~
though it looked like Dumisa wanted the part as well

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rylie Renae on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 pm

If you give me a moment or so, I'd be happy to create the charater Sam. This roleplay seems interesting, so I hope you don't mind if I join.

Rylie Renae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whenwefall on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:58 pm

Okay, that works out perfectly!

whenwefall
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey, whenwefall.
I will be going on a two week long vacation, the day after tomorrow.
Prague, here i come! ^^
Total bummer when you have motion sickness though...

there should be wifi at the hotel, but i am not sure if i will be able to post -.-"
If not, then i will write a soon as i get back. Don't abandon me!
X3
So sorry for not writing this sooner, it was kind of an instant decision.

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!