Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Freaks Like Me

Freaks Like Me

a part of “Freaks Like Me”, a fictional universe by WriteLive.

In a modern world where Vampires, Shape Shifters, and other "demonic" peoples hide among the mortals, a so-called "Monster" exists. If he is found by anyone save his Maker, he could be killed on the spot.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Freaks Like Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Freaks Like Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:08 pm

yogitheambrangyl wrote:Hahaha very true, on average they last about 30 minutes

I'm not looking forward to the graduation practice we have to do. -.-

"No one would be foolish enough to choose war over peace--in peace sons bury their fathers, but in war fathers bury their sons."-Croesus of Lydia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:00 pm

So, with making the character, do I go to the introduction, click on Submit a character, fill the name and picture out then paste the rest of the character sheet in the box?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Ya I'm not looking forward to it either, don't want to be an adult yet XD

Yes, paste the character sheet into the box then fill it out, you'll probably catch onto the coding soon for stuff like sizing, spacing, colors, ect.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Thanks Yog, my comp logged me out before I could say that. Don't need to have an anime picture, just so ya know, King's Queen

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:43 pm

I generally prefer anime pictures a lot better than real. Especially for supernatural characters.

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Me too, but not everyone does. Some like real ones, others pics hey drew, etc. C:

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:55 pm

I agree, anime are good for the supernatural.

Is it sad it took me a moment to remember that 'Yog' is part of my username?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:10 pm

hahahaha silly yogi!!

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:17 pm

XD What? You're like the only one who calls me that outside of here so it was just strange at first.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:21 pm

Guess I am, aren't I?

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:30 pm

can you please tell me if my character sheet sent?

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:40 pm

WriteLive told me it went through, she's gong to look it over real quick before she has to get off the comp.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Alright thanks. I was wondering because when I sent it it said there was an error but when I tried to send it a second time it said there was already a character with that name.

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Ya no worries, it went through and she approved. Go ahead and start posting!!

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:50 pm

alright, thank you. ^^

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Okay, for the sake of keeping this going, instead of waiting for EVERYONE to post, I say wait a day before your next post, unless everyone happens to be on around the same time. I will be adding this to the rules momentarily.

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Okay everyone, to get things moving along WriteLive told me to tell you all that you can make a second character. What helps keep things interesting are interactions between characters, everyone lives in the same city, uses the same woods(except for boundaries of course) but still, they're bound to run into each other sometime.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:47 am

Thanks yogi; Also, at some point me/yogi will be setting up characters anyone can use, like the Doctors for both groups. If anyone can think of others, send in a basic profile. Basically for these all it is: Species, Job, and where they can be found. Don't need any huge extras, but a basic what they do would me helpful for me. I will be adding some myself soon.

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:33 pm

I know it's back to school time, but please guys at least post here!!! I'll be sending PMS on FRIDAY. if two weeks from then no one who was messaged has posted or sent me a message of some kind saying it'll be longer, I'm sorry but I will delete them...Come on guys, don't want this to die!!!

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Sorry if a few of my posts don't make sense, it's really hard to type with auto correct XD

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!