Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: A Curse Broken

Fruits Basket: A Curse Broken [Reservations]

a part of “Fruits Basket: A Curse Broken”, a fictional universe by Shadow of Samael.

Tohru never existed, the curse never broken. The generation of Zodiac members has passed on to the next generation. Can it be broken this time? For good?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: A Curse Broken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fruits Basket: A Curse Broken [Reservations]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow of Samael on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:13 am

Please place all reservations here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow of Samael
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fruits Basket: A Curse Broken [Reservations]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:15 am

I'd love to take the role of the Tiger, please. Though it's about three in the morning here, so I won't be able to work on the sheet until after school today. Usually I wouldn't take that long, so I apologize for that.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 am

I would love to reserve the rabbit please! I'm in love with fruits baskets. Is their any regular people involved.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vilevixen on Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Can I reserve the snake and the dog? If not than just the dog.

vilevixen
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:44 pm

I would love to have the Monkey?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 pm

May I reseve the rat!
Gir β™₯

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 pm

May I reserve the female pig? Thanks :)

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:01 pm

May I reserve the Rooster :D Thanks.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Wah... There are too many females! Can Kei-chan reserve the Ram if alright? ^w^

けい-けゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Can I reserve the God? The roleplay's lookin' pretty nice, I think this'll be fun!
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Oh and since their is such a big ratio of girls then guys may i also reserve the dragon :D

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow of Samael on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 pm

So, it seems that we are in need of the last two spots. The Ox and Horse. Once we get those two in, and the other ones, we can start :3

Shadow of Samael
Member for 11 years

Hrng....Kei-chan is too excited >w< If alright, Kei-chan would like to reserve the Ox as well! Unless you'd like to save it for another person, Samael-san, that's fine too ^w^

けい-けゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow of Samael on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:27 pm

That's fine. You can reserve the Ox. As long as you can handle two characters, you are more than welcome to play two (this goes for everyone) :3

Shadow of Samael
Member for 11 years

Yay~ Arigatou Samael-san! :D Kei-chan is capable of handling two characters! Don't worry!

Kei-chan will start working now! (Most likely have it submitted in an hour or so~)

けい-けゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:37 pm

I'll have to back out of my reservation -- sorry about that! Just don't have as much time on my hands as I though. :/ Hope the RP goes well.

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow of Samael on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:48 pm

That's alright Laseu. I am sad to see you go, but I understand completely. I wish you luck with whatever it is you are doing :3

Shadow of Samael
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow of Samael on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:48 pm

We might have to keep the pig and horse as NPC's if no one claims them. I am giving it until Saturday evening. Also, I know the site went down so I am also extending everyone's (who still has one) reservations until Saturday as well. Hopefully we can get this started by then :3

Shadow of Samael
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:38 pm

May I reserve the horse please?

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow of Samael on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Done!

So that narrows it down to just one female role then. If that role is not taken by Saturday, then it shall become an NPC who will be mentioned from time to time should someone take an interest in the role later on in the role-play. Anywho's, can't wait to see your characters guys!!!

Shadow of Samael
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!