Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fulton University number 2

Fulton's Relationship thread

a part of “Fulton University number 2”, a fictional universe by AshleighC.

A roleplay about the Greek System at Fulton! Check it out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fulton University number 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fulton's Relationship thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Karma Chen

|20|Alpha Theta Pi|Big/Little to: |Heterosexual|English & Art|

|♥ (romantic interest)|☺(friends)|◑ (neutral)|☠ (Enemies)|

• Alexander Landcaster: ☠ /☺ We argue a little bit, but a girl can get used to him after a while.
  • Angel Stone:
  • Ariana Rivera-Ortiz:
  • Ashleigh Jade Foster:
  • Bradley Hale:
  • Casey Burton:
  • Caydence Wright:
  • Chase Wilkinson: ☺/☠ Chase and I have a... complicated relationship. We can be laughing and joking around one minute, but then the smallest thing can trigger an arguement.
  • Colton Lee:
  • Douglas Brown:
  • Elizabeth Richards:
  • Grayson Ryan:
  • Greyson Walker: ◑/☠ I don't know him well, I think something's going on between him and Lacey. All I know is, if he hurts her, his dick is going to end up in a blender.
  • Hazel Walton: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Hollie Smith: ☠ Ugh. I don't like this bitch. We got into a fight at a party once and it didn't end up well. I can't remember a lot from that night, but I can recall her boney-ass hand grabbing my hair. My hair? Really Bitch?
  • Ian Archer:
  • Jace Foster:
  • Jacob Harrison:
  • James Wilson:
  • Jamie Danes:
  • Jane Michaels:
  • Juliet VanCamp:
  • Karma Chen: ☺ Hey there Sweet Thang. ;) You're looking good today.
  • Lacey Wilkinson: ☺ I remember her. We met a while ago, probably a few years back. I decided to go to the beach after a meeting with my aunt and some lawyers about my mom's company. My mom loved the ocean, so it was hard to keep it together and not burst out in tears while I was walking down the shore. That's when I bumped into her and she ended up pouring her heart out to me. I was so touched and it reminded me that I wasn't the only one with problems in the world. I listened to her, wrapped her in a hug, and assured her everything would be alright. We haven't seen each other until now and she shows loads of potential. She's worth more than she sees and I hope she pledges Alpha. I'll protect her no matter what.
  • Mario Santiago: ☺ Awks story time. So, when I first saw Mario, I flipped out because I thought he was Zayn Malik, one of the guys from One Direction. That was really awkward to explain when I realized that Mario wasn't him. But now, we're pretty good friends, even though he's a pledge.
  • Natalie Belvoir: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Natalie Greyson: ☺/☠ We have a weird friendship, I'll admit. We're constantly insulting each other and bantering, but I think that we care about each other. She tells me I'm weak and I need to try harder to fit into my Alpha image. Then I tell her that maybe if she wasn't hungry all the time, she wouldn't be such a bitch. It just works. She may try to come off as a manipulative bitch (which she is) but there's more to her than that. Love you Bitch! <3
  • Neveah Lee:
  • Nirvana Blanca:
  • Reese Pawlak:
  • Robert Fields:
  • Skyler Johns:
  • Zach Tortorella:

Mario Santiago

|18|Rushing|Big/Little to: |Gay|Music & Performing Arts|

• Alexander Landcaster:
  • Angel Stone:
  • Ariana Rivera-Ortiz: ☺ Mi amiga haha. We're pretty good friends. She's a nice girl and it's nice to be able and speak Spanish to someone here. It helps me feel a little less homesick.
  • Ashleigh Jade Foster:
  • Bradley Hale:
  • Casey Burton:
  • Caydence Wright:
  • Chase Wilkinson:
  • Colton Lee:
  • Douglas Brown:
  • Elizabeth Richards:
  • Grayson Ryan:
  • Greyson Walker:
  • Hazel Walton:
  • Hollie Smith:
  • Ian Archer:
  • Jace Foster:
  • Jacob Harrison:
  • James Wilson:
  • Jamie Danes:
  • Jane Michaels:
  • Juliet VanCamp:
  • Karma Chen:
  • Lacey Wilkinson:
  • Mario Santiago:
  • Natalie Belvoir:
  • Natalie Greyson:
  • Neveah Lee:
  • Nirvana Blanca:
  • Reese Pawlak:
  • Robert Fields:
  • Skyler Johns:
  • Zach Tortorella:

Faun Grey

|20|Zeta Nu Delta|Big/Little to: |Bisexual|Folklore & Religion|

• Alexander Landcaster:
  • Angel Stone:
  • Ariana Rivera-Ortiz:
  • Ashleigh Jade Foster:
  • Bradley Hale:
  • Casey Burton:
  • Caydence Wright:
  • Chase Wilkinson:
  • Colton Lee:
  • Douglas Brown:
  • Elizabeth Richards:
  • Grayson Ryan:
  • Greyson Walker:
  • Hazel Walton:
  • Hollie Smith:
  • Ian Archer:
  • Jace Foster:
  • Jacob Harrison:
  • James Wilson:
  • Jamie Danes:
  • Jane Michaels:
  • Juliet VanCamp:
  • Karma Chen:
  • Lacey Wilkinson:
  • Mario Santiago:
  • Natalie Belvoir:
  • Natalie Greyson:
  • Neveah Lee:
  • Nirvana Blanca:
  • Reese Pawlak:
  • Robert Fields:
  • Skyler Johns:
  • Zach Tortorella:
Last edited by LuckyNumber24 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:59 pm

`

Imogen "Zara" River

|21|Zeta Nu Delta|Big/Little to: TBA|Pansexual|Cosometology|

♥♥ (romantic interest [VERY unlikly but, possible]) |♥ (Flings, Flirts, Exes,Etc)|☺(friends)|◑ (neutral)|☠ (Enemies)|

• Alexander Landcaster: ☺ ~ "I like him. He's funny as hell and knows how to party, why he's not a Sigma I don't know."

• Angel Stone: ☠☠ ~ "I cannot stand this bitch! She thinks she's so much better than me.....I'm sorry to break it to you darling but, you're not. I am better. I will always be better. End of story. *Flicks Angel off*

• Ariana Rivera-Ortiz: ☠ ~ This whore---excuse me, this bitch because she has obviouslynever been laid is probably the most annoying girl I have even met in my fucking life. Saying she's "waiting until marriage". Bull, darling, bull, good luck with that. I have made this clear many times with her that I don't like her and she's made it clear of the same thing. So we keep our distance and keep the peace on Fulton."

• Ashleigh Jade Foster: ◑~"I don't know this girl well."

• Bradley Hale: ☺~"Oh this darling little son of a bitch. Let's just say we are a lot like siblings and are very.....competive of each other. You know, to see who can do the most exterme and idiotic thing on campus. Like this one time I was dared to either go skinny dipping in the lake if not. I had get a stupid tattoo.... Since I already have been skinny dipping and had my clothes hidden, I decided never again will I do it around the Sigmas. *mumbles assholes* So , I got a tattoo of a quote. Easy right...no, it's on the bottom. Of.My.Foot. That shit hurts! That would have been nice infomation to know, Bradley! Ask for anything going on with us.... No, just ew. Th--That feels like incest to me. *shutters*"

• Bambi :☺ ~ "I love this bitch! We're in the same house as each other and I love to party with her."

• Casey Burton: TBA

• Caydence Wright: TBA

• Chase Wilkinson: ♥/◑ ~ "Yea, we've have hooked up once or twice in the past few months at parties. Your point being what exactly? Yea, other than that we're not close."

• Colton Lee: TBA

• Douglas Brown: ◑/☺ "We get along you could say. But, not like we hang out every single dayor anything"

• Elizabeth Richards: ☠~ "I can't stand this backstabbing twa*! Along with all her other "friends in the Alpha house."

• Grayson Ryan:"I don't know much about him but that he's rushing and that he's absolutly Sigma materal in my books. But, I don't hook up with
    younger men....*shrugs*

• Greyson Walker: ☺/♥ ~ "Yea, what about him? Huh, yea we have hooked up before and I honestly would do it again. He's like me, he wants all the fun of having sex but not the spooning bullshit everyone but apperantly us like to do afterwards. Plus, he's like me in guy form...So much that if freaks me the fuck out sometimes!"

• Hazel Walton: TBA

• Hollie Smith: ☺ ~ "I love this crazy bitch! She's one of my closet friends because we're in the same house. And we both know how to party right. But, I am better if I can say so myself" *winks*

• Ian Archer: ◑/☺/♥ ~ "We don't hate each other, but we aren't best friends either. But, I know one thing for sure...Ariana likes him, might as well mess with her about him. It doesn't hurt that he's hot as Hell also."

• Jace Foster: ☺/♥♥ ~ "He's an amazing guy to party with. I'm not even joking with you! Plus, he's so goddamn sexy!"

• Jacob Harrison:"I don't really know him that much except he's the head of the Betas and that a few little Alphas like him....I mess with Ariana, not Alphas.Giant difference...One is made and legal in this country, the other isn't. *smirks*"

• James Wilson: ~TBA~

• Jamie Danes: ◑ ~ "Don't know him but he is rather attractive." *chuckles*

• Jane Michaels: ~TBA~

• Juliet VanCamp: ◑~ "Yea, I know her....I thinkI scare her alittle because of the way she acts around me. Oh well, let her be afraid, being an Alpha she should be."

• Karma Chen: ☺ ~ "I absolutly love this girl, she is absolutly darling to me. We just get each because of her mother and that she helps me in my career. I think her mum may hel get my career off the ground."

• Lacey Wilkinson: ◑ ~ " She seems ok but, she hangs with that little immigrant so I try not to hate her. But, it's hard to have a lot of respect for her when she has the wrost taste in friends."

• Mario Santiago:"He's pretty awesome. I love how the guy isn't afraid to be himself like me, I like that."

• Natalie Belvoir: ~TBA~

• Natalie Greyson: ☠☠ ~ "She thinks she runs me. That's adorable, just fucing adorable....no. No, Darling you do not own me as far as you can throw me. Ask for you, might want to cut down on the junk food, I am starting to see rolls. *smirks*"

• Neveah Lee: ~TBA~

• Nirvana Blanca: ☺☺~ "This bitch has a loud mouth on her, is sarcastic, and crazy.....Just like me. Of course I like her, what's not to like. She's future verison of me if she pledges Zeta.

• Reese Pawlak: ◑~ " I beg you pardon, who is he again?"

• Robert Fields: ◑/♥♥ ~ "He's nerdy cute I think. But, that's just it....he's a nerd. I have a reputation to uphold. If he did ask to hook up though, I say yes....In secert of course. Shhhhh."

• Skyler Johns: ◑~ "Sorry,who?"

• Zach Tortorella: ◑~ "I have no idea who that is except that he's a Beta right?"

Last edited by .euphoria. on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:43 am, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:30 am

Grey Walker

|Twenty One|Sigma Chi Delta|Big/Little to: |Heterosexual; bisexual when drunk|History|

♥♥ (romantic interest) |♥ (sexual partner/flirting with)|☺(friends)|◑ (neutral)|☠ (Enemies)|

• Alexander Landcaster: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Angel Stone: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Ariana Rivera-Ortiz: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Ashleigh Jade Foster: ♥♥ 'm going to have to make my move soon, before someone else does. She's too beautiful, and sweet for her to be left unnoticed by the rest of the university, and soon, she's going to have guys all over her. I... I want her, but not in the usual way I want girls. I've even dreamt about, and please don't laugh... spooning.
  • Bambi Nicholson: ☺ I've taken her as a sister, more so than the other Zeta's. There's no sexual attraction between us, and I'm extremely protective over her; I hate the fact that she does drugs, and I do follow her around, into girls bathrooms and what not to make her stop - once, I flushed some of her "stuff" down the loo in front of her eyes. She didn't really talk to me for a while after that... she's my friend, and I don't want her to get hurt.
  • Bradley Hale: ☺ We're drinking buddies, fraternity brothers. We're not all that close, but we're friendly, and loyal to each other.
  • Casey Burton:
  • Caydence Wright:
  • Chase Wilkinson: ☺☺ He's my best friend. My very, best friend. He's teases me though... about our past. Lets just leave it at that, okay? That's between Chase and me...
  • Colton Lee:
  • Douglas Brown: ☺/♥ We've hooked up once or twice when I've been drunk. I don't really remember much of it, but yeah... that happened. I always find it a little awkward when I see him now, purely because I have no attraction to him without alcohol in my system, like all guys.
  • Elizabeth Richards:
  • Grayson Ryan: ☠ I just have the strangest urge to punch this little fucker in the face.
  • Greyson Walker: ♥♥ This just has to be the sexiest mother-fucker alive. Honestly, I'm beautiful.
  • Hazel Walton: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Hollie Smith: ☺/♥ This girl is hot. Like... extremely hot. I bet she's like an Australian wild fire in the bedroom. But, there's never been anything more than just causal flirting between us.
  • Ian Archer:
  • Jace Foster: ☺ I like Jace - he's actually cool with me having a little thing for his sister. He's a loyal brother, who's always up for a good party! I don't understand his athleticism though... it's insane.
  • Jacob Harrison:
  • James Wilson:
  • Jamie Danes:
  • Jane Michaels:
  • Juliet VanCamp: ☺/♥ Ah, Juliet. My casual hook up. I don't have many regulars, but this girl is always going to be on my list. If I'm stressed, angry, upset, or just horny, I go to her. Yummy. I don't even care that she's an Alpha...
  • Karma Chen: ◑/☠ She's a friend of Lacey's, and she doesn't like me. It's not my fault I had to move away, but she's holding it against me! I don't know what her fucking problem is.
  • Kyle Jackson: ◑/☺ We both major in a form of history, we're both in the same fraternity, and he loves seeing me naked! We're not close, I don't usually like being "close" to a lot of people, but he's a brother, and a friend.
  • Lacey Wilkinson: ♥♥/◑/☠ Well, here's a blast from the past coming back to haunt me. Oh Lacey... to be honest, I don't even know what to think about her right now. I... I've missed her.
  • Mario Santiago: ◑ He's a good kisser, I suppose. Not the best in the world, but he was good enough for that night. I don't really go out of my way to talk to him - if he come to Sigma, then I might, but until then, it's just a nod in the hallway.
  • Natalie Belvoir:
  • Natalie Greyson: ☺/☠/♥♥ What a sexy last name this girl has! Sexy personality too. I didn't expect to wake up next to her one morning, let me tell you that! She's all "my reputation is more important than anything else", something I hate. But, she "lowered" herself to my standards, and I'm never, ever going to let her forget it. Not going to lie though, I'd love to do it again!
  • Neveah Lee:
  • Nirvana Blanca: ◑/☺ She seems sweet, a nice enough girl that's going to be destroyed and corrupted by the system here at Fulton. I'm one of the only people she really lets see the nicer side of her, which is why I'm a tad protective of her - she's like... an adopted little sister.
  • Reese Pawlak:
  • Robert Fields:
  • Russ Desmond: ◑ Sorry, who?
  • Skyler Johns:
  • Zach Tortorella:
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!