Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fur over Fangs:Book of Sin OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fur over Fangs:Book of Sin OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Alot has happened since the Silver Crusade a order devoted to stopping the spread of vampires and lycans alike.They have been around since the start of the middle ages.The council of blood a group of elite few priest who watch over the order.But the vampire hunter who had sworn his body and soul to the crusade has defiled them when he fell in love with a lycan wolf named Odesa whos past is covered in mystery.Markus brother Lucas killed the crusade general code named "God" because of his twisted studies on the human body.Which Markus was his first test subject.The Crusade has put the word out for Markus and his gang to be killed by any means necessary.Vampire and wolf huntes from all over the world are closeing in on them while the wolves are gathering their numbers for a final war against their human counter parts.Will you aid Markus and his band of friends to strike the bigot crusade or will you join the crusade and bring glory in the name of the holy father.Welcome to Fur over Fangs Book of Sin i hope you join. :)
-----------------

RP info

Lycans: Werewolves have the instinct of their brother wolves.Including super strength and speed.They also have a faster regeneration ability to heal from mortal wounds.Silver slows the healing process causing the wolves to be weakned and easily killed.Silver also numbs their senses and powers making them easy targets for the crusade.The wolves are joining up under the man Felix Resputin a russian teen who is gathering each wolf clan under their famed leader Lucas (who is Markus brother.)Lycans cant control their wolf form turning them into wild animals.Lycans can only change if under extreme stress or trigger of strong emotion.

Vampires:Vampires who are the oldest creature on the planet have hidden themselves secret from the human world along side the wolves.They dislike humans but do not wish to kill them in open in fear of the humans riseing against them and leading them into genocide.Vampires can come out during sunlight but their powers are diminished to normal humans making them extremely vulnerable to attack.They have super senses at night making them more of a threat.They dont breath or need human food.They can only survive from blood substance.

Silver Crusade:The crusade has taken some humans into their order and performed test as blood transfusion from vampires or wolves making them super soldiers.Most expirments mutate into wild creatures who is put down shortly after the surgery.They are devoted to their order and to betray them means death.Each member is sworn in with a blood oath to uphold to the fullest.There is rumor to be one main leader of the crusade but the council of blood declines these accusations.They are devoted to their religon to god and think of all other creatures vile.

-----------------------------
Rules
No God modding (I understand if your in the crusade and your physical abilities have been enhanced but please show control and a weakness.
Romance is tolerated as long as you dont get too graphic kissing is perfectly fine.
Posting (Must be atleast a paragraph long.I will not tolerate two sentences i understand writers block but i do read every post and i like the long ones :D)
-----------------------
Charchter sheet:

Name:
Species: (Humans with enhanced physcal enhancement are known as human mutates)
Appearance: (I prefer pics but a detailed descript is also fine)
History: (Paragraph long)
Family: (If any)
Cars: (this is just bonus info you dont have to fill it out)

If you have any questions just let me know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Fur over Fangs:Book of Sin OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cali97531 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Name: Night Shade
Species: Human mutant
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/blin ... meGuy8.jpg
History: Night Shade became a human mutant after being caught by the Silver Crusade. He was given the name Night Shade, because he can move very fast, and unseen, however there was also a problem, in the process, he lost his site. His parents were killed, because thier transformation didn't go right and they went wild, which resulted in thier deaths. Shade hasn't forgiven the organization for doing this, but there's notheing he can do, if he wants to live.
I'll be back in school August 18th, I'll still reply, it just won't be until I get home :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cali97531
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Charchter Sheet
Name: Valissia Garnet (Val to friends)
Species: Vamp
Appearance: has a monroe and lower right lip piercing Image
Job: works at a local tatto parlor as a receptionist
History:.
After losing her family and being changed at the age of 17 she moved to Vermont and lived in the vampire mansion with Jacob. Her arrival in Vermont introduced her to others later on. She hasn’t been able to find JAcob since the night in the woods.
Her skills as a telepath have grown tremendously and she has been training consistently in that area as well as becoming physically stronger improving her skills in hand to hand. Valissia stays prepared for anything now. She was able to gain access to human blood without killing for it which has aided her abilities as well as changed her appearance slightly.
Last edited by xTwilightx on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Name: Markus Gianni
Species:Human mutate
Appearance:Image
Job:None
History:After his brother Lucas went crazy in Italy during his wedding he killed his wife and new born son.He chased his brother down and got mortally wounded.His old master "God" came to him as a offer to join their secret crusade in order to get revenge on his brother.He accepted and he was the first to get tested on.Using vampire injections gave him super strength agility and senses he did not retain their weakness of sunlight.He was assigned to exterminate the wolf and vamp population in Vermont but fell in love with his target named Odesa.He has since threw away the shackles of servitude to the order jumping himself to the top of their hit list.Now he is looking for the leader of the crusade so he can kill them and end their order.
Family:His younger brother Lucas
Car:Prefers to use his enhanced speed.
----------------
Name: Lucas Mitus
Species: Cursed Lycan
Job:Ex-history teacher.
History: Unlike other lycans,Lucas was cursed with it a long time ago from a voodoo witch doctor .He killed her husband while he was drunk and was plagued with the curse.He would live for eternity never finding love or happiness.Lucas wolf form sometime controls his human body giving him a more dark personality.Lucas fell in love with a student of his named Kira.He found out she was a vampire and has contiued to love her.He killed a silver crusade member who turned his brother into what he was.He has also been moved to the top of the list.He has moved out from the Manor back into his forest home.during his last battle he was impaled by a branch threw his heart.His powers healed the wound but now his heart cant take much physcal activity with out him suffering.
Family:His brother Markus
Car: 68' ford black mustang.
-----------------
Name: Jacob Walsh (Now known as Death)
Species:Vampire mutate
Job:None
History:His history was erased from his mind as "God" tested on him for a new breed of vampire warriors.With the death of the man he was freed from their control now has a bloodlust which cant be filled.He stalks his old love Val from the shadows.
Family:None
Cars:none

Your all accepted ^_^

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 pm

haha my sis wants to join sooooo she's lazy and I'm gonna let her play Aica ^^

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Haha the more the happier i suppose

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayameko on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Jeez Twilight you make me sound like a complete hobo -_-

Name: Aica Garnet
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Image
Job: Shes a drifter, never staying one place long enough to hold a job.
History: Aica is Val’s sister. When her mother was killed she hadn’t known that she was carrying Aica. Despite her mother’s state Aica was born making her, in a sense, a born vampire. She was discovered by the same vampire that killed her family, kept secret from Val. She never had a desire to make connections with others. As a result she took the name Aica which is Romanian for she-wolf thinking it a clever play on words. Like her sister she has strong telepathic powers, but she has been working with them longer. Her powers allow her to put an illusion over herself that gives her the appearance of a white tiger.
Family: Valissia, her sister, though Val doesn't know she even has a sister.
Last edited by Ayameko on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ayameko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Aznmafia: Do you mind if I join with one of the characters I made recently? The character sheet is more intensive than the one you requested but I think this character might be to your liking. I will change him a little for the rp and maybe add a werewolf or vamp character eventually but this is all I have for now.

http://myrpstorage.webs.com/dragonioushuber.htm

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:32 pm

GTG to school, ill post this afternoon

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Name: Odesa Sawall
Species: Culmination of Wolf and Vampire
Appearance:

Job: EX-Cashier at the Town's Supermarket

History: Odesa was born at California to a middle-class family. Her father an ordinary salary man and her mother a loving housewife. She was your typical girl-next-door person. One night on the full moon, she was asked by her parents to go and throw the trash as she had always done most of the time. She did not expect to feel something biting her from behind and a warm liquid flowing from her neck. All she could remember was feral eyes looking at her wildly. She fainted after wards. She was rushed to the nearby hospital, and marked her accident as a wild animal attack. Later on, she was released from the hospital and returned to her normal life. She had forgotten the whole incident but changes happened to her. She almost killed her parents in the process and decided to ran away. Now, she found herself in Vermont alone. She has only the letters sent to her by her parents to remember them by. They have died of old age as time remained still for her.

In her travels before she had finally settled, she had a former vampire lover and due to circumstances tried to make her a vampire. It resulted to unstable changes within her which led to a tragedy. Unknowing to Odesa, she was never the same again and now gain two persona, a vampire and a wolf. This had been revealed when her exploits was needed to aid her love, Markus which made her a target by the Silver Crusade. Due to unknown reasons, she had fallen into a death sleep for a year already and had yet to wake up from such state. More to this, her physical appearance changed including her lilac hair to blue.

Car:
SMART fortwo EV 30kW (She had not use yet ever since her arrival at Vermont)

Family: Deceased

Name: Gabriel Alucard.
Species: Vampire.
Age: Appears to be in his twenties but he actually lived for 2,500 years.
Appearance:

Job: None.
History: He had been the only remaining vampire that had managed to remain untainted for he was born to existence as a pure-blooded vampire. Hence, he had gained authority among the other vampires and as a counsel when needed. Nothing was known much about him or where he had came form specifically. All that was known about him was as the epitome of the vampire race. He was regarded as the originator of the species and would be assumed to have valuable information in everything about the world. No one knows where he is currently, but he had been living an isolated life and not interacting outside his abode. However, he seemed to be interested of one of his belongings, a certain silver crescent moon pendant.
Car: None.
Family: None.

Name: Cassandrea. (There is no known surname.)
Species: One of a Kind.
Age: 16 Years Old in appearance. (However, she is old as time)

Appearance:

ImageImage

Job: Prophetess.
History: She had come to existence when the world had been born. The reason for such was to be the chronicle of the memories of all creatures and to serve as a watcher of all living creatures. However, she had never been given any abilities that can be used for her protection or offense. Cassandrea was only given the vision of the past, present and future. Still, there was a downside to it. She can only speak in riddles or phrases and not in direct statements. For if she does, it would cause tremendous damage to her psyche. In the many years that she had been used for the personal gain of different peoples, she had experience brutality and also kindness. It would not be hard to see that she had become distrusting of any other creatures that would approached her.

Nevertheless, she was once again captured and had been used for various experimentation. Cassandrea had been labeled as the gem of the Silver Crusade and the source of many information through the pass decades. Until now, she is known to be isolated by the members of the organization and can be always found accompanying the all-powerful leader of the Silver Crusade.
Family: None.
Car: Never Allowed to Leave.
Last edited by Lady Ethereal on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 am

Name: Kira Adrian Takashi
Appearance: Image this is how Kira looks now only her eyes are a unique shade of green. she has a large long scar along her arm right arm where she was injured by Lucas. her left shoulder is also very scarred where the Odesa-wolf attacked her.
Job: Lucas's Girlfriend/bodyguard (it'll never be the same XD)
History: Kira was Born in france in 1880 to a french man and his Japanese wife. she is fluent in Both languages and can sometimes start speaking them without realising it.

Most of Kira's history is a mystery to her after she was shot by a silver crusade member who wanted to use her as a distracton to get to her lover, Lucas, too whom she is completely devoted. Although she remembers most about recent events, there are still quite a few large blanks in her past, and has remembered some things she would have rather left forgotten.
Her emotions have always been the main control of her actions but after the trauma of having Loved ones die, come back to life, die again and return, has made her a little unstable, and has seemed bothered aboutsomething for quite a long time.
she has restarted her education at the local high school and rented an apartment in town to live in and is often there studying for school even though she spends most of her time hanging off Lucas like a lost puppy. XD

Family: no actual family, But she considers all her friends her family now
Cars: none, but is thinking of getting her lisence.
Last edited by River on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

River
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:04 am

Haha "hobo"..funny word XD

but everyone is accepted and pioneer ur char is fine.I'll get the IC up.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:31 pm

Name: Dark Wrath
History: she is a very old vampire who has amnesia
Family: doesn't know yet (Silver Wrath)
Cars: none

Name: Silver Wrath
Species: werewolf
History: has spent the last 4 yrs of her life looking for her twin thinking she killed her Fiance...out for revenge....
Silver was about to be married to a handsome human boy by the name of adrian but Dark thought it was a horrible idea and that silver was going to ruin her life by revealing the truth to the puny human. Silver found Dark covered in Adrian's blood and leaning over his motionless body.......
Family:
Car: Lotus Elise
Last edited by emotionless on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:48 pm

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayameko on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:11 pm

I didn't know it was up! >.<

Ayameko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Accepted tho emotionless could u please fill in alittle more history for your wolf.But besides that accepted. :D

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey if it is ok with you guys I want my character (my first character i should say) to be a human mercenary hired by the Silver Crusade. I mean, it is your story as much as mine, so if you have any objections I can change my story before I make the first post (I do not want to start and my character not fit the story line.)

pioneercadet
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Name: Vivienne Sanders
Job: Works as a singer
History: Vivienne was bitten by a close family friend but he couldn't control her blood lust so she killed him. She fled France unable to cope with what she had done to her friend. She had left behind a little girl. Vivienne couldn't stand the thought of what she had done that she never returned home and she wasn't sure what had happened to her daughter.
Family: Sonja Sanders (daughter)
Cars: Image

Name: Sonja Sanders
Species: Half werewolf and half vampire
Appearance: Image - Human
Image - Werewolf
History: Sonja is Vivienne's daughter when her mother dissappered at age 5 she was left in the car of her uncle. The uncle was a werewolf and Vivienne didn't know. Sonja had asked to be turned and the uncle excepted. Sonja was a werewolf for thirteen years before she got caught up in a relationship with a vampire. Without asking the vampire turned her into one of them. She travled to America to find her mom.
Family: Vivienne Sanders (mother)
Cars: Image
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Yea pinoeer thats find.More Crusade mebers sounds awesome.

And citizen ur accepted post whenever u like.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:00 am

IF THIS RP IS ANYTHING LIKE THE LAsT ITLL BE AWESOME!!!! *over enthusiastic*

=_='............. Goth will no longer be joining us in the RP for a while, she'll be away for a few months so she may or may not be roleplaying for quite some time, Dont worry Val, ill Take over Jett on "RotN"

~ ~ ~

Name: Yami (red)and Zetsubou(blue) AKA Dark and Despair
Species: Human Mutates
Job: Silver Crusade

History: the girls are experiments, they were born as same person, then split in two with genetic altering, it was also used to change some of their features. they are a Fast, strong and incredibly smart. and although they have the ability of two people each, they share a mind, so they are alike in almost every way and although they are completly devoted to the Crusade, its in their nature to pick on people and do the occasional teasing.
being the same person, they can easily transfer information from one to the other by simply coming in contact. they can also take information from others by comming in contact with them and transfer it to another person, but that is considerably harder.
After a raid on Vampire and Werewolf settlements in America they were named Dark and Despair, but they call themselves the Japanese translations of the words because they think it sounds better.
Family: none
Cars: Are provided to them for missions
Last edited by River on Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

River
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!