Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gate of time

Gate of time

a part of “Gate of time”, a fictional universe by waa37.

In a world torn by time and war between three guilds you must chose a side and fight for the fate of terrera (closed and finished)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gate of time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gate of time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gate of time"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Gate of time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:19 pm

*blank*

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:27 pm

it seems interesting but you might want to post something in the RPers Wanted board to get more exposure, personally i'll PM you my chara idea.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 pm

How can i get more publicity for this role play so i can get people to join?

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 pm

well, if you're new to the site, it might be good to just take a few first who seem active and give it all a nice run through. You also should go to the forums, go to the OOC, then put up the RP in RPers Wanted, make sure to make it stand out abit. One of th ebiggest things is that you need to get about 5 people, most ppl just look about or RPs on the boards and if they see a decent amount of posts and characters they give it a shot.

You might want to try using the introduction forum, where new ppl say hello to greet the siter and promote your RP for new players who want to play with ppl their skill level.

I'll see about joining myself and if you can get a few more people you got a good chance of surviving for a while, just be sure to be open to ideas and not stall at points, if you louter the RP will die really quick (I know from way to much experience)

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:09 pm

thanks for the help

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 pm

great character you have truly captured the idea behind the divinity

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm

If you want to make the opening post it might bring more people in for the RP. If nothing else it will cause the thread to be bumped for a bit.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 am

Hey, is the change for the character profile good? (: And sorry I'm answering here, I don't know how to reply to an email. :P

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:03 pm

blood guild leader still open?

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm

yes its still open

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:09 pm

i would just like to state that if anyone would like to add a new city or place to the planet of terrera feel free, the way i see it the more places the more details the rp has

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:12 pm

PS: The picture didn't show in your last post, so you might have to edit it and re impout. Oh, and just an idea, you might want to make an NPC thread in the OOC Section for ppl to list their NPC's and Such

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Cinder's just a normal soldier but wants to be a sergeant. And I'm sorry I can't answer any of the emails you two have been sending me, I'm a complete idiot who doesn't know how to work it. :P

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:25 pm

if you haven't made enough posts the PM doesnt work, but yeah

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Dibs on Blood Leader
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:55 pm

first to make the character gets it

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:57 pm

make sure Reap knows that someone is vying for it

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:07 pm

he was sent notification and hes online

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Submitted

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!