Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gate of time

Gate of time

a part of “Gate of time”, a fictional universe by waa37.

In a world torn by time and war between three guilds you must chose a side and fight for the fate of terrera (closed and finished)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gate of time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gate of time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:53 pm

I do truly apologize for the quickness of this RP i should have slowed the events down like i do intend to do in the next being it how they have to find the kids one by one, then find the relics one by one (intended just to make more time for internal conflict and character development this RP was lacking in the most severe way) so it will have much more time and factors involved than just straight forward into conflict like this one

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 pm

and talisman i would like you to make the first post being it how your one of the main characters (and you got scamed in Gate)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 am

oh yes Talis. Were going to fib here and say that were the same age in the new one :3

OMG WAA Your character is soo cute. I want to grab her and hug her and NEVER LET HER GO :D

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:06 am

I totaly was gona use a guy till i saw that picture then i just couldnt use anyone else shes just to perfect for this RP

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 am

I wannaa take her hOOOOMMEEEEE :P

*refuses to let go of the loli until Saya comes in and drags him away* "NOO I DON'T WANNA, SHEE'S TOO CUUUTE"

XDDDDDDDDD

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 am

Okay, so that was fun and all but one thing for future referance Waa. Don;t make an entirely new RP for the sequels if you want to have a long and prosperous one. I've been part of Carnes High (third longest RP Baby w00t!) since it began and the trick to having an enduring RP is to just keep it goind with those that have stuck around. We finished the original storyline months ago and have just made a new one, and then another, and then another, i think we're on canon 6 or 7 now... point being is that making another one just kills your GM stats, but live and learn right.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 am

I know but there was a major skip and change in storyline to the point that all the characters would need to be changed and the places so i feel a new RP was needed because of all the change so its a totaly diffrent thought just with people who have already goten to know one anothers so im giving it the begining of its own chapter

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:12 am

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabled_Tales on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:12 am

I am posting my final post here and making Ashley and the earth child. Not sure how you want them done so I'll make her personality and add history when I have a feel for whats expected.
18+ Freeform roleplay about heaven, hell, and the supernatural between http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=46642&date=1321123164
We could use quite a few people, come check us out!

Fabled_Tales
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:14 pm

two children of wind still needed desperatly

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:13 pm

well, perhaps we should play out the ten years thaet pass i nthis RP for a while, its eems like a waste to just end it.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!