Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gathering the Eight

Gathering the Eight

a part of “Gathering the Eight”, a fictional universe by BilgeWater.

In the Lands of Grodden there exsist many great warriors, but above all others are The Eight. With nightmarish undead creatures spreading across the countryside, Groddens King calls to gather the Eight for the first time. [Many supporting roles left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gathering the Eight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gathering the Eight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon May 16, 2011 2:05 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gathering the Eight"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Gathering the Eight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon May 16, 2011 2:27 am

This seems like an interesting RP, kind of D&D style, I'd like to join and am good with being the Knight, Mage, Archer or Duelist (Both are sort of rogues)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon May 16, 2011 2:37 am

I'm interested. If possible I'd like to reserve the Duelist. I am still reading through the information but better to have something reserved then to have read everything and find out every spot is taken. =P
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon May 16, 2011 3:20 am

@Shadow: Right on! let me know when you've decided

@Arch: ill hold the duelist until you figure out what you want ^^

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon May 16, 2011 3:26 am

Well I go wiht the Archer then, unless Archlkan gives up on the duelist, I'm not one to try and steal something from someone, unless I can have that kind of character, then nobodies wallets/purses will be safe.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon May 16, 2011 3:33 am

im not going to say no to stealing, as long as you dont veer too far off from the story

besides most archers back in the day were highwaymen, so stealing makes sense
[plus my character is dirt poor so it wont bother me XD]

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon May 16, 2011 3:35 am

@BilgeWater:

Thanks. ^^
Already figured that I'll be joining It sounds like a great roleplay and you left some spots open for roleplayers to fill in or suggest ideas. Well, I'll be going and work on my character sheet, haha! I'll have him/her done as soon as possible.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon May 16, 2011 3:50 am

Well Archer it is then. Do I at least get a dagger as well though, I mean if I run out of arrows or don't want to use them I want to at least have some kind of close ranger weapon beside 'ma fists!

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon May 16, 2011 3:59 am

sure thing, just make sure you stay true to the 'legendary archer' bit

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon May 16, 2011 4:29 am

Sure, I'll hit a man running away through the cover of trees, he shall hide around one and the arrow will get confused and not know where to go, it will then look around and upon seeing the man shall chase after him again for about 20 more yards before hitting the man and killing him with one hit. How about that? Also just to make sure you don't misunderstand, I am not actually being sarcastic.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon May 16, 2011 4:36 am

Dispite the characters being extremely OP, physics still applies... sadly D:

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon May 16, 2011 4:47 am

I realise that much, I was infact sayign what I say on this funny video.

The series is called 'The Gamers', it shows some people playing D&D and also showing the characters as they make their way through their adventure, heck the theif steals a pair of pants, off the man wearing them and gets away with it, and 'why?' you ask, simple because he wanted to. It is pretty funny.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon May 16, 2011 4:52 am

nice XD

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon May 16, 2011 4:58 am

To try and get a Wizard with a fear of water across a river they try to knock him out, unfortunatly it is a bit more damaging than that and kills the poor bloke. Anyway, if I am say part Elf, then do I get to use magic to a certain extent? not obviously as skilled as the wizard, but an elven archer probably would have some magic.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Mon May 16, 2011 5:49 am

I shall join the fray! This sounds real interesting!

EDIT: submitted! If you want me to fix/change anything, just say so.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon May 16, 2011 9:01 am

Alright, submitted my character. Just say it when something needs to be edited as I tried my best to keep the 'greedy' part in the character. Though I don't know if I did it the right way. =P

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 am

I'd like to take the chance to reserve the mage i should have a character up soon.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 am

@Ash: can you expand a little on you character... i Accepted her tho

@Arch: Not too bad, as long as other players get the idea and you can play the greedy part [greed doesnt have to consume her mind, but it should be a large character trait]

@fullmetal: ill hold him till you get a sheet up

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon May 16, 2011 10:39 am

@BilgeWater:

I know, else you wouldn't have noted it. I do have some sort of idea what the 'greed' part could be. (I mean doesn't neccesarily have to be money, greed is just being obsessed with wanting something and being the only one who has it, or the one who has the most of it.) Anyhow, shiny objects be prepared. =P

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon May 16, 2011 10:44 am

shiney objects huh? that gives me a few devious ideas >:D

but all of the traits you've given her come together to make a believeable bounty hunter ie. greed, mysterious upbringing, her forwardness, awesome job man

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!