Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gathering the Eight

Gathering the Eight

a part of “Gathering the Eight”, a fictional universe by BilgeWater.

In the Lands of Grodden there exsist many great warriors, but above all others are The Eight. With nightmarish undead creatures spreading across the countryside, Groddens King calls to gather the Eight for the first time. [Many supporting roles left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gathering the Eight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gathering the Eight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue May 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Posted! Hope it is all right....might tinker with Tala's profile now that I have more of a feel for her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 pm

no it was good.. i like how you noted Grom in your post XD

i want to see her once shes edited, let me know when your done ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Alright. posted my... Post. Hope I didn't went to wild with it, haha. But I thought my character needed a good introduction or at least somewhat large-ish. =P
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue May 17, 2011 3:53 pm

I feel ashamed because I'm still unsure on how to add to the character. I ended up editing her deeds, and that was all I could think of doing at the time ><. I've always had a hard time with profiles ><.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Tue May 17, 2011 4:01 pm

just let your character grow in the RP... add to the bio when it comes to you

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue May 17, 2011 4:07 pm

thanks...sorry that I'm not so good with such things.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jung567 on Tue May 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Oh we started? How many words per post?

jung567
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Tue May 17, 2011 5:53 pm

i dont setting a minimum for post length, i think when a player is forced over the limit of his creativity, the quality of writing gets worse

just do the best you can, give more than one line, and always be clear about your characters location.

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jung567 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Alright! :D

jung567
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jung567 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:18 pm

I posted, how is it? :D

jung567
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fenix Darkblaze on Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Went ahead and dropped my first post, if I did anything wrong then feel free to tell me!

Fenix Darkblaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jung567 on Tue May 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Eh, I'm not one to advertise for a roleplay, but can you guys come check this one and maybe join pwease? :D

roleplay/hard-times-come/

jung567
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Tue May 17, 2011 8:58 pm

All right, added more to my characters profile. Know it's not a lot, but it's a start.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Tue May 17, 2011 11:33 pm

ok as of now the messengers are on thier way, i like to give a little room for players [and myself] to get a good feel for thier characters before the plot comes barreling along

please, above all else be clear about your locations so theres no confusion while i have these guys [and fenix] search for you ^^

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Wed May 18, 2011 12:22 am

Sorry I haven't got my opening post up yet. It's been a really crappy day and I don't want my mood bleeding over into my character.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed May 18, 2011 12:31 am

Gotcha... well take your time man

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Wed May 18, 2011 9:35 am

yay! I got to show off Tala's fighting power :D well, at least some of it lol.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed May 18, 2011 1:09 pm

waiting for the defender before we move the story along :P

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Wed May 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Defender has finally posted.

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jung567 on Wed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Ah shit... how should i post now? 0__0

jung567
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!