Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My gears want me to kill (IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: My gears want me to kill (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 am

Through all of his pain, Genesis couldn't help but to smile at Eumelias words. "Yeah," he murmured, "I've been on that ride. Pretty cool huh?" Genesis shifted his weight a bit so his arms wouldn't be so sore from still being held together in handcuffs. Ugh, he moaned. "Are you ok Eumelia? Thats all that matters to me right now."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:36 am

"Don't worry about me? I'm ok!" She looked at her still bleeding thigh and sighed. She wouldn't let Genesis worry. She put pressure on her wound to reduce the pain. "How about you, you seem to have gotten it much worse then me. What did they do?" She didn't want to hear but she was concerned. She wondered how long it took for a bad burn to heal. At the looks of it it could take weeks. This wasn't good shed need to get better faster so she could attemp to run away. "We need to make a plan Genesis. I dont know how much longer i can take of this. Are you able to walk?"
ImageImage
If it's only a fantasy, then why is it killing me?

Ich liebe dich Bill Kaulitz!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 am

Genesis twisted around, finally making it so that he could sit up, although his arms were still bound together. "Before I went in there they handcuffed me so i couldnt use my claws, then when i got in there, the guard told him to make my brand hotter and darker because i was a trouble maker. They MADE it hurt more on purpose.....the guars beat me up while I was in there too..."

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:56 am

A Omnari came in. It was the nice looking man. "Come on. Its time for the ceremony. You will meet our high power." The man said. Ea stared with a blank face. Then she went with the man. They went though a long tunnel. There was a bright light at the end of the tunnel. As soon as they came to a halt, a man said: "To protect the extinction of the omnari we turned many Omnari to humans. You Ea are the descendant of the great Omnari general Vadrea Ondret. Now you shall be transformed, see the light and take your great grandfathers place." There was a light blue glowing fireball floating in the air before Ea. "Now walk under the fire. Your cellmates will be watching. First take of your clothes." Ea did as they told. She took of her clothes. Then she walked to the middle. She started floating towards the ball as if it was pulling her in. Moments later she was in the ball. It felt comfortable and warm. The ball started shining brighter. Her flesh started to change and it didnt hurt. Then it got extremely bright.
Suddenly she was in a parralel world. A man with white hair came to her. They were in an endless oasis. It was beautiful so much water and greens. "I am the forefather of the Omnari. You have been chosen to lead the Omnari troops against the corrupt. Spare only those who are innocent and create a new world without suffering." The light went away. She floated back down to the ground and went over to the prisoners and said: "I saw the light it was beautiful. Dont fear us. Let the girl go shes been branded innocent. Get the boy ready." She still had her old memories but felt power and Omnari leadership in her body.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:20 am

Eumelia was astonished by the whole "ceremony." She didn't expect the Omnari to be ruled by one of her own. "So this is what the human race created? We are monsters." She thought to herself. Now how was she supposed to get out of this situation? The Omnari ruler was infront of her and it looked like there was no way of escaping.

The ruler mentioned "Let the girl go, she's been branded innocent." Eumelia never thought she'd hear those words coming from the new ruler. It came as a shock, she'd be able to go outside and sleep in her own bed and live.... on the streets again..... Maybe it wasn't such a good thought. And still something inside her kept Eumelia wanting to stay. She didn't want to live alone on the street again, and being here for only a day she's met a new friend. Maybe it'll be like this if she was transformed. Maybe she would be able to keep her soul. That way she wouldn't have to go back without Genesis, and then it hit her. "Get the boy ready? What does she mean by get the boy ready?" She knew this meant she was going to be parting ways with Genesis. The thought of it brought tears to her eyes. It caused Eumelia to change her mind and want to give up everything she had, which was herself, just to be with Genesis for a while longer. She realized she didnt care what happened to her. Any other life was well worth giving up if it meant she'd be with him. "Wait! No! I'll follow you" She assured the ruler, "I want to stay. I'll become an Omnari. I dont care anymore." Her whole heart was set on it. Her decision was final and she would NOT except a "No."

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:40 am

Ea turned to Eumelia. "Are you sure? It would be possible since you have a good heart. Would you be ready to commit your life against the corrupt?" Ea asked. She looked at the girl.
She was an outsider. No one knows if her personality would change but she would keep her memories. And after transformation no one knows if she would have a extremist Omnari ideal or a more neutral perspective of the ideal.
"If you want to be an Omnari then it wont make you forget anything. Your memories wont go away. But you will start in the lower ranks." She added.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:22 am

Eumelia looked at the wall sepereating her from Genesis. She knew this was a hard decision that she might regret later on. She softly replied "Ok" giving herself away to the enemy. Eumelia hoped she would still have the same feelings and ideas when she was turned. She didn't want to admit it but she was scared. Scared of all the new things she will have to overcome, scared that she might lose herself in the process of doing that. She was also scared that Genesis wouldn't approve of her decision. "Would this mean im giving up?" Eumelia asked herself. It was time for her to give up. There was nothing she could do and it wasn't like there was a home or a family waiting for her anywhere else.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 am

"If thats you final decision then undress and step under the light. My the ceremony be commenced." Ea said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Eumelia froze for a minute taking it all in. She didn't mean now. "What? Now? Why now?" She asked the ruler. She was not expecting any of this. Remembering why she was doing this she began to get up from her seated position. The pain from the burn she got earlier was excruciating. Faye sighed and began to take of her clothes. She started with the silver braclets on her arms. Then the one on her leg. She slid her dress down and walked slowly out of her cell. She was cold and embarressed. Her bare body was covered with goose bumbs as she passed Genesis's cell. The burn on her leg continued to slightly bleed. She walked in front of the light and took a deep breath. For the time being she ignored all thought about Genesis. She was scared they'd be seperated after this. She waited a while before she was ready enough and stepped into the light. The force picked her body off the ground and she floated in mid air. Her red hair flew above her. Her body felt almost strenched but it wasn't necessarily a bad feeling. For her the transformation was differnt then the rulers. Faye floated into a red ball. Her body crunched in the tight spot, tranforming into the Omnari she never really wanted to be. Eumelia couldn't think, everything was happening so fast to her she didnt have time to think. The light began to drop her softly bringing her feet to the ground. She opened her Green eyes and stepped away from the light.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer2 on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Geneis stared in shock and slight awe as Eumelia underwent her transformation. As the girl stepped away from the light, her green eyes shinning brightly, Genesis soon braced himself for what was to come. The newly changed girl, Ea, looked over at him and signaled the guards to remove his clothes, but to keep the handcuffs on. Genesis squirmed again, trying to free himself from the wretched handcuffs, but once again, he could not prevail. The guards stripped Genesis of his clothes and let him towards the light, the burn on his leg strill bleeding rather fiercely, so he had to hobble a bit. Once in front of the light, the Omnari guards stepped back. Genesis knew he had no other choice. So with his hands still bound behind his back, Genesis stepped into the light. At once he was surronded by the brightness of it. His body drew softly into the hair, his shaggy red hair billowing around him. The same thing happening once more, Genesis body was molded into a red ball, trasforming him into the thing he hated most of all. Why was this happening to him? Why him? Why now? Genesis pleaded the questions in his mind, but he would never know the answer, not yet anyways. So back to the ground his light body floated, his red eyes flashing open to view the world as an Omnari.

BaneSlayer2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Eumelia's heart began to beat fast.
How can she still have a heart beat? Wasn't she an Omnari? Her whole body was supposed to be robotic. Eumelia turned her head stiffly to face Genesis. He seemed different. She knew nothing was ever going to be the same again. She had a flashback from this morning. "Whats you name? I'm Eumelia." the girl in her dreams said. "My name is Genesis." The boy replied. Well on the bright side she remembered everything but she could feel her humanity slipping away with every minute. She feared she would become vulgar and gruesome. She knew she was supposed to be given a task by the ruler now. She felt the need to stand still until she was asigned a position in her society. Whatever it was it would be ok only if Genesis was with her. She wasn't sure if it was the same Genesis. He could have changed but she didn't care. They clicked really well there in their cells and she was hoping the same would happen while they were hearless cold robots.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:53 am

"Why dont you go rest for a bit. You have had a hard day. Your clothes are in a closet down the hallway." Ea said patting Eumelia on the shoulder. "When your done resting then your training will start. Then you can join our forces."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:30 am

Eumelia knew exactly where to go. It seemed sort of programed in her. She walked down the hallway and turned to a door on her left. She opened it and pulled out a pair of tan capris and a black shirt. She was given sandles and there was a ribbon in the corner of the shelf. She took the ribbon and wrapped it around her wrist making a braclet she enjoyed. She dressed herself in the hallway unable to wait to be covered up. Eumelia could feel her feelings still intact. She didn't know if it was normal or if she was imagining things. Still this was not a good thing. She would feel desires and needs and wants but she will forever be trapped following the Omnari in a body made of metal.

Eumelia moved to a room that contained a bed that she thought she didn't need. She didn't feel the need to sleep in something soft, but she went over to the bed and slipped in. Her mind was set in a dream mode. She was instantly alseep, or rather on "Off".

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Ea stood guard the whole night. She felt a little confused because she had so much confidence. She was an Omnari now, a machine that had human features like emotions. Her body was probably able to take any form she wanted. So she waited for Eumelia to get rest.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer2 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Genesis watched the world around him with new, sharper, more sensitive eyes. He then remembered he was bound by handcuffs, although he felt as though he simply held his hands behind his back, and with a small movement, the handcuffs clattered to the ground, now broken, cracks running through them. That's new he thought to himself. A small urge in Genesis told him he needed to go to the room that would hold a mattress as well as clothes, and something else tugged at his heart, that is, if it could still be called that. Something was telling him he needed to find a girl. A girls face showed itself behind Genesis' now closed eyelids. A face with bright green eyes and long red hair. I know that face he thought, but..who is it? Placing the thought in the back of his mind to solve later, Genesis walked down a hallway, taking a right into a medium sized room. A pile of clothes in one corner as well as a mattress put against the opposite wall. Changing into the clothes, khaki pants and a black, sleevless shirt, Genesis now turned to the bed. Even though his body was telling him he wasn't tired, Genesis layed down on the mattress, closing his eyes, and falling into a world of sleep.

BaneSlayer2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 pm

She ran and ran trying to reach the unreachable door. It seemed as thought it moved further with every step she took. She was looking for something, for a guy. She knew where he was but didn't know how to catch up to him. This never ending cycle wouldn't stop as Eumelia promised herself not to give up. She picked up speed reaching the door and opening it with no second thought. Inside flashed a bright light and a human form walked out of the brightness.

Eumelia woke from her "peacful" sleep. She was surprised that even when being an Omnari, she could still dream. She was curious as to know what else she could do with her knew body, but would wait until she got enough training to keep her from distroying herself. Rememering her dream was always a hard thing for Eumelia, she would remember that she had a dream but not what it was. She wished the her new Omnari form would help her store her dreams but it was unsuccessful in doing so.

She recovered fast and got up from her bed. She noticed a woman guarding the room. She walked closer and saw it was the ruler. Why would she be doing thing, doesn't she have better things to do. Eumelia was shocked at how hard her ruler worked and started to gain more and more respect for her.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:59 pm

Ea turned to Eumelia. Ea smiled to Eumelia and said: "Good you are awake. There is a training uniform in the closet. The training will begin soon. I will go change too." (Omnari only wear uniforms in training and massive attack. The uniform consists of a black reefer jacket and pants. Women have also the choice of a skirt. Officers wear white gakurans. Shirts can be picked freely for example t-shirt, turtleneck or blouse as öong as the color matches. Loose jewelry is not recommended.)
Ea went to her room and put on a black skirt, a tank top and her white gakuran which she left unbottoned. Then she headed back to Eumelias quarters.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer2 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Genesis awoke from his uneventful slumber, his sensitive eyes opening suddenly letting in the dim light of his new room. Sitting up, he felt a bit better. Swinging his now metal legs over the side of his bed, Genesis stood up, the need for stretching was unnecessary. Running a metal hand through his bright red hair, he stepped into the hallway. Seeing Ea, Genesis walked towards the new leader. "So what should I do now?" he asked, still in the back of his mind, the longing for the unknown girl continued to grow.

BaneSlayer2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 am

Eumelia walked to the closer. She took of her current close and left her under garments on. She picked out a black skirt and slid it up her legs, securing it to her hips. She saw a light pink tank and decided it would work well with the skirt. She started with her left arm, sliding it through the strap, then her right. She moved the shirt down and over her skirt. She then took out the only jacket reefer jacket in the closet. She placed it on her body buttoning only 3 of the 4 buttons.

She was ready to train!

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:18 am

"Ok you two. Training is down the hall in a large room. There you will train tranformation, strength and tactics. I will come shortly. And you can call me Ea." Ea said to the two. Then Ea thought: "I am so confused. Why am I suddenly so self-confident and act like a military officer."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!