Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My gears want me to kill (IC)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

My gears want me to kill (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:53 pm

to OOC: gears-want-kill-ooc-signup-t24905.html

Ea was walking through the endless desert with a goods convoy. She ran her hand through her long black hair. Another hot day. Walking down the next dune were a couple people. The looked lost. The leader of the caravan went over to ask the if they need help. Seconds later a black rod shot out of the leaders back, showing the people were hostile. "Those are the Omnari! Run!" A man said. Ea started running. The hostile people were unbelievably fast. They took out the convoyers one by one. Suddenly there was a handsome young man standing in front of Ea. A short metallic pin came out of his finger. Then an electric shock made Ea unconcious.
Moments later she woke up in a bed in a dark cell. Her clothes seemed to have been stripped from her. It was cold and she was scared. Then the man from earlier came to the cell and said: "In an hour the ceremony will start. If you are cold there are clothes in the closet in the corner. You will soon have a cellmate joining." Then he walked away. Ea looked in the closet. There was a long decorated dress with a black turtleneck dress as an undergarment. "This will definitely keep me warm." Ea said to herself and put it on. Then she waited fearful for something to happen.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: My gears want me to kill (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Eumelia woke up to a loud ruckus. First thing that went through her head was the fear of an unfortunate attack from the Omnari. She them relaxed more and began to get out of her bed, which was really a riipped up matress she found in the dumpster. Eumelia stretched away her restless night and grabbed her work clothes. She didn't mind getting dress in the ally. Sure there were people around occationally but its not like they care if they see a homeless person or even acknowledge her exsistance. Besides she couldn't go to work in a black ripped up shirt with netted gloves and dirty old jeans. Or could she? she didnt want to take the chance so she crossed her hands in front of her gripping the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up half way exposing her belly. Eumelia then heard the noise that woke her up again. She pulled her shirt down and stepped next to the building wall, holding it as if it would save her life. A nice looking guy walked towards Eumelia smiling a wicked smile. She hoped to god he would stop and talk to her, she was a mess and she didnt even have her nice clothes on. She regained control and stepped away from the wall and started to walk away from the man.
"Hey! Wait!" The man behind her yelled
Oh great Eumelia breathed out a sigh. She turned around and waited for the guy to approach her. He began to ran almost too fast for any human. Eumelia's mind was running on overdrive. She couldn't believe what was happening. She knew in about a second this "guy" was going to take her and turn her into one of the Omnari. She knew he was one of them, his speed is a dead give away. She ran through ways of escape but knew she would never have time to do anything. 'Why me of all people, and in the city?? They usually rarely come to the city. I must have really bad luck!" BLACKOUT!

Eumelia woke up to a man carring her to a dark tunnel. She knew this was the same man from before and she knew he didnt do anything to her yet. By this she means that she wasn't put to sleep forcefully. Eumelia fainted out of fear! "I'm such an idiot, i basically handed myself to the enemy." Eumelias mind seems to be working right and she knew what was coming next. The man carried her into the dark tunnel and through two large metal doors. Although Eumelia was to weak to even try to move she knew there was no way of escaping this Omnari's tight grip.

The man flapped her onto the table, not knowing that the human he just brought in was alive and could see and hear everything he was doing. He tore the bottom of Eumelia's shirt and Eumelia suddenly freaked. She jerked up and slapped the mans hard face out of instinct. He looked at her weirdly then zapped her with something and she was back to sleep. This time forcefully.

The man carried Eumelia to a cell with a girl in it already. Eumelia was already dressed in a short black dress that fluffed out from her hips down, everything else was tightly hugging her. She had thick silver bracelets positioned high on her arm and one on her right ankle. However, she did not have any shoes on. The odd man layed her on a bed and walked away.
ImageImage
If it's only a fantasy, then why is it killing me?

Ich liebe dich Bill Kaulitz!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Genesis leaned against the grainy walls of the the old apartment he lived in. Sighing, he shielded his eyes from the bright dessert sun. Bored, he looked around at his surrondings. He saw a few men gathered together a few yards away and began walking towards him with strange, greedy expressoins of their faces. Genesis watched them curiously. AS they drew closer, he took a step back, an aggrivated expression on his face. Suddenly one of the men reached out and grabbed his wrist. "Hey! Let go of me!" Genesis tried to squirm from the mans grasp but could not. Only an Omnari would be this strong. And then Genesis realized, if they were Omnari, they were capturing him to change him. growling, Genesis tried to rake the metal claws on hid free hand down the side of one of the other close by Omnari. he succeeded, but the other 3 lunged for him. One of them punched Geneis hard in the stomach, causing him to fall to his knees. As Genesis scowled up at the men, they smiled evily and one punched him in his face, knocking Genesis out.

Geneis opened his eyes slowly, his visions blurred. Groaning, he felt the pain in his body for the first time. It was everywhere. He ached, his sides burned and his head was throbbing. Where was he. Genesis sat up, careful not to hurt himself. He heard a two female voices in a room next to him. "Where am I?" he said aloud.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 pm

A mans voice broke the girls trance. Eumelia's eyes opened slowly, grasping the idea of being confined in a small cell. She looked around only seeing more of the cell and a girl. "WHERE ARE WE? AM I CHANGED YET? I dont feel any different." Eumelia jumped up and asked the girl. She was scared, and didn't know how she would get herself out of this mess. She knew she would not give up but for now she was exhausted. She plopped back down making her long red hair spread around the top of the hard bed. She decided to stay in a laying position until she got her head to stop hurting. "Woah! All this shock has given me a headache." Eumelia moaned. She lifted her hands up to massage her head when she noticed two silver bracelets. She looked down and saw a fluffy black dress that she definitely didn't come with. "Oh! great. The first time a guy sees me naked and i was unconcious." She laughed a little at her inside comment, not daring to say it out loud.

"Oh! there was a voice thhat woke me up. Who was it?" Eumelia suddenly thought. She didn't mean to ignore the males voice but she was caught up with her own problems. "Umm. Hello? Who's there?" She couldnt see anyone and felt stupid talking to a wall, but she knew someone was there so she waited for a responce.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Geneis stood up and walked slowly over to the wall, rubbing his throbbing head. "Yeah? Hello? I'm Geneis, who are you? Where are we?" Genesis sudden;y realized if she were in a cell too, they proably had no idea where they were either. His cell door opened quickly with a loud clang as it hit the wall, and an Omnari walked in, "Put those on over there." he said in a raspy voice, pointing to a stack of clothes over in the far corner of the cell. Genesis glared at the man but did as he was told and walked over to the clothes. The door closed back as he was checnging.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:12 pm

"I dont know!!" Eumelia yelled back getting a little frustrated that she still didn't know where she was. She got up and followed the Omnori from behind her cells bars "Hey you. Hey Where are we? Please tell me!" He just kept on walking. Eumelia leaned on the wall next to her and slid down. She sat with her knees up and her arms around her legs. Her head still trobbed and she layed it on her knees. "I just wanna get out of here." Her green eyes began to form tears the ran down her face then down her legs.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Genesis changed into the clothes; a long dark cloak as well as tight leather pants, boots and a black shirt with silver bracelets. Hearing the sobs of the girl in the cell next to him, Genesis walked over to the wall seperating them and placed his palms on it. "Oh it's ok....we'll think of a way to get out of here..." he said, almost trying to reassure himself more then the girl in the other cell, 'We'v got to."

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:32 pm

"What happens if we turn into one of them?" she asked. "Do we remember who we are, or is it death to our sole as we know it?" She was obviously doubting they would get out of here. She dried her tears with the bottom of her dress and got up. She walked over to the wall and placed her ear to it listening. "Whats your name?" she changed the subject. "I'm Eumelia." she didn't wwant to think about her problem now. She needed a distraction. Something that would make her genuinely smile for the first time in years.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:36 pm

"I don't know," Genesis murmured quietly to himself, 'I just don't know." Lifting hid head up, Genesis responed to the sad girl. "My name is Genesis. Ummmm, well I guess to...pass the time, you could describe what you look like and i'll describe to you what i look like, that way we won't feel like total stranger."

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 pm

This made Eumelia feel better and she proceeded to talk. "Well my hair is long and red. Its for the most part straight. I have green eyes, i think, they could be blue green. It depends on where i am. I personally think i have a cute nose." she actually smiled. She moved her hand to her nose touching it trying to describe it. "Its small and thin. Hmmm well i weigh 115 pounds and im currently wearing a nice black dress with silver braclets. I dont know where i got it from, i dont remember coming in with it. I think some pervert dressed me himself." Eumelia got a little mad and wished she never mentioned that. She didnt like the idea of having someone else dress her but tried to let it go. "Ok sorry, umm... what else. Oh im 5'6". I think thats its. your turn." She was glad the guy told her to talk about herself. It made her feel more LIKE herself. She felt invinsable for a short moment.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 am

"Oh, ok." Genesis replyed back, "well, I have shaggy red hair that comes down to aaround my chin, it's straight. My eyes are red with an orange hue, but their not like demon red or anything. Sometimes they turn gold, it all depends on the sun. Uh, i really just think my nose looks like a nose..its bout average size and thin." Genesis ran a hand through his hair, careful not to scalp himself with his metal claws. "I weigh 120-128 pounds, And now i'm wearing a dark cloak, leather pants, boots, and silver bracelts, oh, and the hood is over my head for the cloak....and um..oh ya, i'm about 5'8", 6 ft. and the last thing is, is that I wear these gloves with hard metal claws in them on my hands." Talking about all this helped Genesis calm down and forget about their current situation,

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:26 am

Eumelia was interested. She hates to be a downer but she wanted to bring the conversation up. "I'm Sorry to change the subject so much, but how did you get in this mess in the first place?" She sat down on the floor knowing this was going to be a long talk. She didnt mind. She liked talking to this stranger. It passes the time away and he made her feel safe.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:39 am

"Well," Genesis started, "actually i was outside my house. Well, my house is just an abandoned apartment, but anyways, I wa standing outside my apartment, when i saw this group of guys standing around a few yards away. So i'm sittin' there mindin my own buisness, when they start coming towards me. I took a few steps back when one of em grabbed my wrist, when i told him to let go he didn't. So i raked one of his buddies with one of my claws. Fun, but with consequences. One of the other guys punched me in the gut and another punched me in the face while I was down..." Genesis sighed, his head still throbbing slightly. "So what abvout you? How did you get in this mess?"

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:16 am

"Well i was in a dark ally. Can you believe i was taken by a single man? You must be really strong. I couldnt even run away from a single guy. I fainted the moment he got cclose enough to grab me." She laughed at herself patheticly. "Thats it really. So what now? What do we do? Just wait? I guess so."

The door of her cell opened and what looked like a man stepped in. "Follow me." He commanded Eumelia. "What why me, why not the other girl." She would never wish harm to anyone else but she was not looking forward to what she was about to become. "NO!" She screamed and ran to the far side of the cell. The man stepped closer to Eumelia and she ran behind him and out the cell. She passed Genesis's cell looking towards him hoping to get a glimps of how he looked. She almost had a smile on her face. She was enjoying this more the she thought. Running from the Omnari is quite a work out and the adranaline rush made Eumelia feel invinsable. The Omnari was unfortunatly way faster and caught her right before she could run right out the door of the room that held all the cells and prisoners. The Omnari carried Eumelia with ease and carried her to a room that stamped and branded people. She knew all the Omnari had brands but she didn't know they would come so soon. She can only imagine the pain she would feel when it was her turn to get branded. She waited behind 3 other people locked in chains and heard the scream of each man or women. "How could the Omnari be so cruel?" It was finally her turn. She noticed that everyone who wore her kinda of dress were branded oon the thigh. She regreted ever being put in this dress. One of the messed up "robot" took her and held her still while the other brought the hot stamp. She could feel the burn even before it even touched her skin. A loud scream escaped her lips as the pain grew stronger and stronger. Some blood dripped down her leg and tears down her face. When it was over the Omnari picked her up and the other placed a towel on the burn. She was carried to her cell still in pain and hardly able to move. The Omnari passed by Genesis's cell and Eumelia looked at him with worried eyes.

((wow this is scary.. sorry i had to write it.. it popped in my head :/ lol some screwed up head i must have :P))

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 am

Genesis felt bad for Eumelia as she told her story. When he heard the opening of her cell door, he stood up immediately, what did they want with her? As she ran from the Omnari and caught her, Genesis ran to the front of his cell, his hand outreached, "NO EUMELIA!!!" he screamed after her. He tried in vain to claw his way out with his weaponized gloves but failed. Suddenly her blood curdling scream could be heard, piercing the silence that filled the air. "NO!!!!" Genesis screamed! burying his hands in his hair. Why couldn't they escape, why was all this stuff happening to them? Why was all this stuff happening to Eumelia?!

That's when Genesis saw an Omnari escort Eumelia back to her cell, tears streaming down her face, blood running down her leg. Genesis was shocked, and then, he got MAD. An Omnari opened up Genesis' cell door. 'Oh boy, this is gonna be hard.' the red headed boy though to himself, clenching his fists.

The first thing the Omnari did when he stepped inside Genesis' cell was to roughly turn him around and place some sort of handcuffs on his wrists so he couldn't fight with them as he did when the Omnari had captured him. Growling, the Omnari guard pushed his head down and shoved his head down, the pushed him as he lead him to the same brand room Eumelia had just left. 'What the heck...' Genesis thought to himself. "Ya," said one of the guards to the Brander, "this ones a trouble maker. Make his a little hotter and darker the rest, you know, make it hurt more." The Omnari turned and glared back at Genesis, "Alot more."

Two guards shoved Genesis to the ground as he squirmed under their weight. "Get off me." he grumbled. The Brander walked over menacingly, the brand glowing white hot. Genesis only had time to take a deep breath of air before one of the guards rolled up hit pants leg and the Brander shoved the searing metal onto his upper theigh. Heat and pain surged through Genesis' body. The pain was unimaginable, hw couldn't help it anymore, Genesis screamed, a horrible, long, tortured scream.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:33 am

Eumelia sat on the bed the Omnari left her on. She knew Genesis knew what was coming and she couldn't do anything about it. She didn't say anything. Not only because she couldn't talk but because she didn't want to think about what would happen to Genesis. She waited there shaking in fear as she held the towel over her new tattoo. Leaving the towel with no support she put her blood wrapped hands over her ears not wanting to hear what was going on in the next cell. She decided to hold them like that until she knew it was safe to let them go.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:51 am

Genesis couldn't walk, heck, he could hardly lift his head to glare at the guards, evil and vile enough to let all of this go on. An Omnari guard picked Genesis up and took the boy, slumped in his arms, back to his cell. No towel, no nothing, to help stop the bleeding caused by the burn. He looked up to see Eumelia, he wanted to see if she was ok. As long as she was ok...Genesis was ok. Genesis let out a soft whimper and moan before the guard threw him down on the floor of his cell, where Genesis could do nothing but lay there and bleed on the cold damp ground.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:57 am

Even though Eumelia had her ears covered she heard the guards bring genesis in and throw him on the ground. She heard his moans and she knew covering her ears was useless. "Genesis?" She said weakly. "Are you ok?" She waited silently once again. "How is it?"

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:01 am

The Omnari guards stalked away after throwing one last glare at Genesis' unreponsive body. "Eumelia...." he whispered, "E-e-eum-elia." he whispered inbetween sobs. His body raked with sobs, the pain still fresh on his flaesh, yet the overwhelming curiousity to know if Eumelia was alright consumed him.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:17 am

Genesis didnt seem to have enough strength to talk so Eumelia did all the talking. She wanted to comfort him and be there for him. "Genesis, its ok, we will be fine." she changed the subject. "Hey you've been to the annual festival in the city right?" She was never the type to keep sad thoughts, she only chose to think about happy ones. "Well there was this one time, I didn't have any money but i snuck on the ferris wheel. I thought i was so cool but when i got on i got scared of how high it was. Can you believe it. I made them stop the ride so I, the person who snuck on, could get off. I went again and gained my dignity back. I actually stayed on the whole time. It was really fun. I could see my "place" from up there. I got used to hights after that." she smiled at the happy memory.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!