Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gen Super

Gen Super

a part of “Gen Super”, a fictional universe by druidquest.

A solar flare suddenly gives a bunch of people powers. Given how not everyone is quite so virtuous as Superman, giving a bunch of random people powers can be kind of bad. Possibly.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gen Super”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gen Super

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gen Super"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Re: Gen Super

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackCat-XIII on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:37 pm

First off, thanks for accepting my character! ^.^

second, and this is just out of curiosity, do you need a certain number of people before we start? I've been away from this site for a long time (so long in fact that I'd forgot my login details and had to make a new account), and I'm keen to get back into this now that I have a bit more time on my hands, as well as a better Internet connection (always useful haha).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackCat-XIII
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:36 pm

I think we have enough to start now.

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:07 pm

heheheheh. "money in hand." hehehe. money. hehehehe. hand.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Ginger Guy on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:49 pm

So i thought "Hey lets give this a shot and see what powers i get."

Bad idea...... this is what i got:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hibernation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Insomnia_Inducement

so uuhhhhhhh...... yeah that sucked lol

That Ginger Guy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:56 pm

the second one's pretty cool tho

I think I did mention that if you felt the power was particularly useless, you could reroll. So go ahead and do that if you want.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Ginger Guy on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:01 am

it just made me giggle from the pure irony of it haha

if you got room for more id like to do a serious roll and join up

That Ginger Guy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:11 am

go for it brah

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:14 am

i had to add brah because "go for it" was apprently unacceptable

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Ginger Guy on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:26 am

lol the system is telling you something lol jkjk
k ill try to get something worked up tonight

That Ginger Guy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackCat-XIII on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Not wanting to clog up the RP with just myself and druidquest posting, so I'll leave off for now. I've been in far too many RPs where we've been reduced to just a few people being active and I don't want it happening again. If no one's posted by tomorrow afternoon (UK time) then I'll post. Until then, I'll let some other people catch up.

BlackCat-XIII
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:25 pm

maybe plot would help get things moving. Plot anyone?

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That Ginger Guy on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Something needs to blow up. Explosions are always plot starters lol jk jk

That Ginger Guy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:58 am

I'm gonna open a thread for the placement of any npc's y'all might wanna roll up. I rolled powers for a few already, but I'll leave 'em off for now. Not all the npc's need powers, of course. But the ones that do have powers should be generated the same way as your characters (minus the thing about personalities) and if you want, if you roll some up you can refrain from posting them until they appear.

this is a very sandbox rp at present, so feel free to generate as many plots and subplots as your little hearts desire.

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackCat-XIII on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:14 pm

I'm guessing this is dead then? Shame...

BlackCat-XIII
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!