Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gladius: Valor, Glory and Conquest

Gladius: Valor, Glory and Conquest

a part of “Gladius: Valor, Glory and Conquest”, a fictional universe by ZeroTolerance.

You are a gladiator, the most glorious warrior class history has ever known. Can you stand as a God of the Arena?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gladius: Valor, Glory and Conquest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gladius: Valor, Glory and Conquest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gladius: Valor, Glory and Conquest"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Gladius: Valor, Glory and Conquest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lumana on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 pm

If possible I would like to reserve both Romulus's General and the Jr. Gladiator. I will have the characters up later tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lumana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 pm

I would like to play Lanista's wife. However, I'm not sure. I suppose she would be very feminine, and rather submissive due to the times. But I'm not sure what role she would have in the role play.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:09 pm

RainbowMotorcycles wrote:I would like to play Lanista's wife. However, I'm not sure. I suppose she would be very feminine, and rather submissive due to the times. But I'm not sure what role she would have in the role play.

Well Lucretia(Lucy Lawless) from Spartacus played a lanista's wife and she pretty much was your typical noble woman, she organized parties and did everything a socialite does(partaking in pleasures and such, she also killed a few people and slept with some gladiators but that's another matter), it wasn't as bad as people were lead to believe. She also was her husbands partner, plotting with him to gain entry into the roman senate.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Looks like a damn good idea... Will it end with loads of us claiming to be one man..? :P
I'll get a bio up soon!
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Additionally, there are various types of champions.

World Champion: This is the champion who rules over all. Kratos is the current World Champion

Arena Champion: Similar to a World Champion, except on a smaller scale. There are currently 4 arena champions, 2 in Romulus, one in Pompeii and one in the far east.

Womens Champion: The idea of how to approach the Womens champion division has lead to some long standing controversy, some believing that female gladiators are just as capable as male gladiators therefor there shouldn't be a need for separate category for female champions, while others believe the exact opposite, some are offended at the sight of women partaking in "gruesome death duels" . There are currently 5 female gladiators in roster, 1 holds the rank of Arena Champion, and another is a junior champion.

Duo Champion: A championship held by two warriors who work together to win matches , this is the equivalent of what we consider "tam team" champions.

Jr Champion: This is a title awarded to champion under the age of 18.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:07 pm

this looks cool

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!