Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

a part of “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

(Join and I shall tell you the summary C-:) the 2nd chapter: While Undine and Hikari tries to stop Bahamut, the group continues to search for the other gods. Will they succeed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 am

@Verum Umbra, eh, I didn't? Oh sorry O_O

For preparation or charge, you can't defend of dodge while doing so. If the person preparing gets damage 6 and over, the prep is canceled, but in Bahamut's case, it would be 12 because his powers are multiplied by 2.2 and another +5 for the powers Kuro gave him.

@Lufia. I will post more and more picture like that to traumatize you. Muahahaha!

@Everyone, I'm kinda sleepy. I'll post later after I have rested a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Shade, I'm an EMT-B. I don't suffer mental Traumatizations.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Bahamut, during a lot of his time being sealed in Bestia:

It's a shame for you to have lost your head...A careless man who wound up dead...You wore your sin like it was some kind of prize...Too many lies, too many lies...

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Bahamut is an iguana?

Shadow_phoenix wrote that an ancient voice talked to him in his mind telling him that Bahamut is calling him. I'll just go with it and create a reason for it so that it would go with the story.

The reason:

The dark energy source is actually from the god of Darkness, which is Kuro, if anyone of you didn't know. I should've told you in the summary...

Kuro lended some of his powers to Bahamut thus making some part of him combined with Kuro.

So the ancient voice that Guy Clansbreath heard is actually the voice of Kuro. Okeyy~~ yup.

---------------

I'm adding another action to the battle system which is Defend In Advance.
Explanation: Defend In Advance is: using an action point to prepare a defence. The dice roll for the defence preparation is taken to the later post and can be strengthen with another defend action.

I'm changing the buff action from being +5 to just being +2 because I notice if you buff then attack, there is no chance of a an attack preparation to succeed.
Buff will stay for 3 turns. You can buff as many time as you wish but for foe to cancel the buff, they will only take one 6 or more dice roll number.

----------------

Finally, the story of the search group can be continued... I've finished posting so I'm going to play assassin's creed III

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Dante will be busy for a week so I'm going to roleplay as Dante for this week. Thank you.

Some of the things in this RP, for example the dark energy is already set. Please do not try and change how it is.

Will everyone please post anything in the OOC. Ask me questions or anything.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 pm

I edited Guy's profile, check him out.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:29 am

Gigantic picture, Shadow_Phoenix...

The picture with the armor is kick ass cool and it looked like your first picture. The third pic is Gods of War? Ahahahha ^^

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:27 am

ha ha, there are not many soldiers on the ship mostly innocents used to make the wine eclipse drinks, so i hope you can bare killing children and unicorns.

also how much damage did slith do?

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:57 am

I posted about the damage in the calculation topic, Tigerking dude.

You did not state that there was innocents or unicorns in the ship in your post. I assume they are all undead soldiers. Please write more clearly and in details next time.

Killing unicorns? no problem

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:22 am

Gerard Kind

Mitei and Reiko

at least how I think they would like in real life

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 am

Noo! Not the Ponies! XD
is that supposed to be Koro...?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:35 am

I edited Guy again, resized the pics.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:49 am

This is eventually what Guy will look like due to the corruption, His armor will mutate, and somewhat take a min of it's own and morph to whatever shape it desires (like in the pic) and it will burn into his skin binding him to it. (i was also thinking of him becoming a minor god, like a god of battle or something, or greed and money because he's a merchnt, but I won't "Grab for the tits" as Shade likes to say, just an idea)

and note i said EVENTUALLY, not for a while, small changes will occur over time, like his hair receding rapidly, His armor beginning to move seemingly on it's own and so on.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:21 pm

@ Lufia, ummm... I didn't mean that to be Koro. Do you imagine the little squirrel to be as violent as that? 8-o

@ DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX, I'm afraid if I start letting people becoming a minor god, everyone start to be one and then the gods of Elements like Undine, Hikari, and the others are going to be lame. But the morphing shape is a good idea. Later if he doesn't die from being killed off by other players, he will be able to master the dark energy that seeped into him and becomes like that you plan. But the title isn't going to be minor god. He isn't going to be stronger than the gods of Elements.

Reiko and Bella will also in time grow stronger and stronger if their story doesn't end.

I see that no one has posted anything yet. That makes me sad...

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 pm

By minor god shade I mean not an actual god. I mean like a deity, someone people see as a symbol, he doesn't actually have any real "powers". I mean mor eof a person people see as a powerful influencial person, not an actual god.

and plus, being the god of an element, is way cooler than being a "minor god" of like i said greed.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Well Shade You make Koro seem so violent with the images. So....

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:22 pm

@Lufia, actually that picture was for Tigerking. That was a picture of a character from Happy Tree Friends killing My Little Pony.

@DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX, well if you want to call him that, go ahead but I won't make my characters call him that :-P . I'll just call him 'The Greedy Guy Who Mastered The Dark Energy And Is On A Rampage Which Like Black Gem Torn From A Monkey's Gut'.

awww so cute~ Lufia should like this picture

Evil~ but funny

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 pm

But Shade, WHY THE PONIES?!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:08 am

tigerking1292 wrote:ha ha, there are not many soldiers on the ship mostly innocents used to make the wine eclipse drinks, so i hope you can bare killing children and unicorns.

@Lufia, this is why.

BTW, could you please post about Reiko and Mitei. I really want them to hurry up and go up to the airship and move on with the story.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:15 am

ImageImageWHY ISN'T ANYBODY POSTING ANYTHING???!! I'M FREAKIN OUT!!!

shadereen
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!