Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

a part of “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

(Join and I shall tell you the summary C-:) the 2nd chapter: While Undine and Hikari tries to stop Bahamut, the group continues to search for the other gods. Will they succeed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:21 pm

So far I'm okay, But I can't tell you how long I'll be out if I loose power. But I'll try to jump the system with a Thundaga. XD
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Jeez, almost every other character are painfully human, I thought other people would go more outside the box or I would not have made my character the way he is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Lufia, if you ever need any extra ether, let me know. ^^

Shaodow, That's what I thought too in Gods of Elements episode 1

Do you know other people that would join and become beastmen?

....weird... I can't seem to find this RP in the Newest Roleplay section O_O

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 am

hahaha ^^ not relative but I just found this cool and a little bit funny

and Tifa is really hot

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 am

If you don't let people know you want more characters like mine then this is the result, more often than not people will opt to be human just for cool hair and handsome faces, completely predictable. But to answer your question, No I don't, and I'm having the same issue. I made a Dark Souls rp but no one knows it exist because it;s not showing up in the Newest RP section and it's really pissing me off.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:36 am

Bardock does not approve

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am

Cool down dude ^^ Chillax~

Try casting a love spell on Bardock. If it doesn't work, just PM Son-Goku and let him kick Bardock's butt.

The forum sucks! I created a forum inviting people to join and only some opened, look, and doesn't leave any comments.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:33 am

I hope to start this RP real soon. I hope the people that joined are committed to stay and continue their story. If there are anything that isn't to your liking, please inform me what it is and I shall try and repair it if I can... but don't be too harsh on me. I have a weak heart :-P

I am not a good writer so I hope that you all will be patient with me. If anytime you don't understand what I wrote, please ask me in the OOC and I shall explain in a little clearer and edit my post.

If there are any suggestions of ideas, please don't hesitate to tell me about it.

Post anything in the OOC. Joke about things, post pictures or whatever so that people know you are still here.

If you wish to leave, I beg you, please inform me so we can work out how to let go of your character.

Here is a picture of Mitei's squirrel named Koro

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 am

0 to 200 in 6 seconds

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:19 am

Oh please Shade, I have 900 MP I'm fine! But my Hp.. Could use some work...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:45 pm

A farmer's wife has just passed away and he has been getting lonely. He hires a Horse whisperer to make his horses laugh. Afte many days of hard effort it works, he gives the Horse whisperer the money and send him on his way.

After a while the laughing gets boring, and to some extent annoying. The farmer calls up the Horse whisperer and tells him his problem. The horse whisperer agrees. "but for twice the pay of last time." the whisperer tells him. The Farmer agrees.

After the Whisperer arrives it only takes a short while for him to get the Horses quite. they all seem sad.

"What did you do?" the farmer asks.

"Well, the first time I came, I told the horses my penis was bigger than theirs, this time I showed them."

And by the way, when are we starting up?
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 am

haha^^ snort* I'm gonna post the opening in about half and hour from now

Remember people. Do not write the outcome of your actions. That is my part.

Please tag characters that you interact with in your post.

No meta-gaming.

Every new players, figure out where to start your story. If you want your characters to gain knowledge or information, go to the bar in the nearest town, city of metropolis. Ask the bartender or whoever. I shall role play as every NPC.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:43 pm

And remember boys and girls: Bahamut is not one to be toyed with.~
It's a shame for you to have lost your head...A careless man who wound up dead...You wore your sin like it was some kind of prize...Too many lies, too many lies...

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Also, on a side note, you must admit, our good friend Jeff the Killer has a point here:

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:04 pm

I'll post later, guys. :-) Sorry for making you guys waiting.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 pm

So exactly wtf am I supposed to do since my character is isolated from all the rest?

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:50 am

@ Shaodow: Akakakka X-D I thought you had that figured out. Okeee hmmm... let me think...

Here are my suggestions:

If you want to join the search group, I shall make up a story to meet your character on the way and they shall interact and see what happens.

or try and regain the lands in Fishan region that was taken by Gen which is guarded by his men and a chimera.

or try and save Sha Lotreen's family member that was taken by Gen because in episode 1, I wrote about Gen was experimenting on a Sea-kind creature, sawing it's limbs off and placing the creature in a cylindrical tube in his lab.

Or combine them all together. For now you can try infiltrate Gen's base in Pruwas's metropolis or try and claim back the taken lands. Later you can bump into the group while running away from Gen which sent his underlings to try and catch you... If you manage to survive the first attempt...
Last edited by shadereen on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:22 am

In the first episode of Gods of Elements, Eclipse never released any crows to follow the group and I don't think there was any reason for him to spy on the twins. I need to discuss about this with Tigerking and ignore that post

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:26 am

question to Gerard!

"Magic Breaker. It destroys magic within the the buble permenantly. Magical effects as well as any items caught in the field will be destroyed beyond repair."

Should the Magic breaker and Spell Eater be broken too because they are inside the circle bubble? Any items that Kakuzu, Elena, and the others are carrying like cell phone might get destroyed. :-D

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:52 am

The bubble is projected out like a gun. And it only forms on contact. Anything within the radius then breaks down.

As for the items, yes they would be broken if within the field or if touched by the gloves. That is one reason Gerard doesn't like using them. He keeps the gloves in simple bags and makes sure he doesn't have to touch anything important.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!