Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'm going to MIA....

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I'm going to MIA....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon May 19, 2008 11:49 pm

Heya guys and gals,

I am thinking about taking a vacation from the world of the gateway for a few days, won't be too long, but I'm not really sure how long I'll be gone.... Things have taken a bad turn in real life and I can't hide from it any longer. It got worse today, but I will spare you the long and boring details of my life....

Umm, don't worry about me while I'm gone and don't miss me too much. lol

I may be seen lurking around, but I probably won't post in any topics due to my mind is at a stand still for creativity... I promise to come back with some great epic posts for each of my characters and greet every single newcomer in the following days with more friendliness and kindness than I'm aware I have in me....

Lushes you all,
The loveable and all-caring,

Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: I'm going to MIA....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Mon May 19, 2008 11:51 pm

We lushes you Rose, take care! Look forward to your glorious return! *huggles*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon May 19, 2008 11:51 pm

I think you mean "Going MIA", but alright. I hope things work out for you.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Mon May 19, 2008 11:57 pm

*huggles* We'll miss ya kiddo, no matter how you wrote it we'll miss ya
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue May 20, 2008 12:04 am

*cries* We'll be awaiting your return Rose *tacklehuggles*
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 20, 2008 12:06 am

I wasn't paying attention to the screen.... my bad... *returns the huggles, adding luffles in there too* You guys will be on my mind all the time and my pen will be scribbling down my return posts, refining and being epic!!

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue May 20, 2008 12:07 am

It's alright. I hope you come back soon

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 20, 2008 12:44 am

Alright, I've changed my mind. I'm not going anywhere. Angel can kiss my ass, but I'm staying here!!!

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue May 20, 2008 12:47 am

Woot! *tacklehuggles again*

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue May 20, 2008 12:48 am

Oh, alright. That's good. I'm happy to have you back

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!