Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gotta Find You ( X-Man RP IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Gotta Find You ( X-Man RP IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri May 22, 2009 4:00 am

Deadpool blinked. "Gambit. Why do they sound angry? I'm here to help! I am an honorary X-man remember? Help me out here buddy!"

"You do remember that last time we met, I was trying to kill Cable, and by association, you, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm letting bygones be bygones. Help?"

"Whatever..."
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Hey you guys!

I hate to say it but this RP is going to have to go on hold for a while. I am in the process of moving so I can't get on everyday. Sky's computer isn't working and Pixie Love is busy with school and stuff so I will send you all PMs when we can get it back Sorry!

XxX
Ryu
"If you ever feel different, hold your head up high. We're artists. We're all crazy. And that's good-crazy!" -Adam Lambert

please visit my Trilogy's website! http://www.coronwen.webs.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Heh, no problem. It's mostly dead anyways.....sigh......

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Well, it's good to see we're all still interested. Right now, I'm stuck in a hard place, so I will have to rely on you to move the story along. Eventually, Scott's going to go CRAZY in that place.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/New_Mombassa ... hp?act=idx - New Mombassa - A Forum Dedicated to Halo based roleplay. We would love to have you as part of our growing community. Time to bust some heads!

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Yeah lol well I wanted to brign Nightcrawler and some others in before they went after scott. lol but yeah.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Deadpool's a pretty good infiltrator. Guns and explosions will do that, you know.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:49 pm

lol, yeah srry people!
i have finals this comming week, and i am really stressed and like at the end of this month i am going camping, and all this month i have to prepare for that then when we get back i have like 2-5 days to wash clothing, repack and leave cause i got into a really hard collage like actor training skool for a month this summer, so ill be gone all summer, but ill try really really hard, but like at the skool this summer i work from monday to saturday aftermoon and then i have free time after my noon classes saturday and all sunday, but i have to do laundry and study n stuff like that!
but this could be major for me!!!!!
but as soon as i get back from that in august i have skool shopping and preeping to do, then i go and get my 16th b-day tattoo! woot!
so yeah, but i really wanna keep this going i love this rp!

PixieLove
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Alright, so it looks like we have a bit of a snag in the continuity. If anyone else doesn't mind, I guess we could just work with the day and a half Pixie gets on the weekend. If that doesn't work, we could just wait until she gets back and does her school shopping. I just want to keep this going, it has great potential.

EDIT: There, changed the gender. Sorry.
Last edited by MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:36 pm

ummmm....im a gurl!!! ty very much!!!!

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:17 pm

ROTFLOL!!!!!

Wow.... Okay I guess we could do that I mean I could take over her chars. or they could go off on a mission or what not...? Thoughts?

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:39 pm

I would offer to take over stupid's characters, but I'm already lost on what's going on and I forget who I was originally portraying..

(Yes, I called her stupid...Stupid Question to be exact...Love ya Kai! :P )

Oh, and Kim...KJ JJ and NJ are in San Diego AS WE TYPE! Just thought I'd let ya know :D
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Yeah I know. =) I know what you mean I don't remember much of what is going on either. I think you were playing nightcrawler. =)

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 pm

I think so, but I hadnt posted with him yet...was it Kitty??

Oh, and you owe me a PM on the other site, fyi

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 pm

please dont take over my chars!!!! i wanna keep them! how about the dissapear for a month, then magically reappear???? i love this rp, and i enjoy the char and playing!!
T_T please dont take over my char T_T

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:12 pm

You would get them back as soon as you got back...Its just so that this rp doesn't die for 2+ months.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Yeah I know I do Sky I am doing it right now. Yeah Pixie you would get them back as soon as you get back... lol

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:16 am

Ok! then ill get then back like on the 10th of August

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!