Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gotta Find You ( X-Man RP IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Gotta Find You ( X-Man RP IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri May 08, 2009 7:50 am

Gambit waved his arm to the side. "I was thinking right here, unless any of you have a better idea....Is the mansion still okay? If it is, that might work as well......"
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Fri May 08, 2009 5:56 pm

"from as far as i know its ok, but if it isnt we can fight it we need to, plus we do know all of the secret entrances of the mansion. plus i can still recal kitties powers, so if i need to i can walk through the wals to check and see if its ok" rogue replied, she didnt like the way this place gambit took us looked
"lets just go and see if its ok" she added

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PixieLove
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Fri May 08, 2009 11:12 pm

"ROUGE!" Bella yelled as she smacked her in the arm. She then looked to Gambit again and then turned away immigrating Rouge. "Sure Bella you can trust me. I'll just go tell your secrets to everyone!" she sighed as she smacked her forehead with her hand. There's no way he would like me anyway... she thought to herself. she kicked the ground with her foot as Logan walked over.

"The school is still being rebuilt so I don't think it would be safe to go there yet." he stated as he folded his arms a crossed his chest. Bella turned to him.

"Logan I need to know something....how did you know my parents?" Logan sighed.

"I don't think now is a good time to be talking about this Bella." Bella folded her arms.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me." Logan lowered his eyes as he inhaled deeply.

"You really want to know?" Bella nodded. "Fine. I'm your godfather." Bella's eyes grew as big as headlights.

"You're what?" she asked wanting to be sure that she heard right.

"I was best friends with your father when he lived here in America, and when you were born him and your mother named me your godfather."

(OOC: One of the very rare times I get to get on on the weekend! Did any of you miss me?! Rotflol)
"If you ever feel different, hold your head up high. We're artists. We're all crazy. And that's good-crazy!" -Adam Lambert

please visit my Trilogy's website! http://www.coronwen.webs.com

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sat May 09, 2009 9:23 am

"shocker!" rogue said under her breath
"ok then where can we go? i sure dont wanna stay here" she looked around, she didnt like this place on bit
"plus i need to find emma, i havent seen her since she ran off. we could really use her right now" rogue added
"so...can we please get outta here?"

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Sat May 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Bella's eyes narrowed.

"You can't be..." she said softly. "If you are my-my godfather. Why weren't you the one who I was sent to live with after my parents died?!" she yelled. She could feel her temper rising again.

"Probably because they couldn't find me to tell me that Almond as Esme were dead. I never stay in one place for to long." Bella laughed,

"That's your story? Yeah right more like you didn't want the burden of taking care of me!" Logan sighed.

"Bella for once in your life could you not be over dramatic? When you told me , that was the first I have ever heard of your parents deaths. I swear it, and I can't believe that you think I don't care."

"YOU DON'T!" Bella screamed. "YOUR COLD, EVIL AND SELFISH AND YOU'VE NEVER BEEN LOVED OR KNOWN HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO LOVE SOMEONE!" she backed away from him. "AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD STAND HERE AND LIE TO MY FACE!" Logan grabbed Bella by the shoulders and shook her.

"I'M NOT! WOULD YOU TRY AND TRUST ME?!" Bella ripped herself away from him.

"WHY SHOULD I!?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST SOMEONE!!" Bella gasped as she saw tears forming in Logan's eyes. He turned away from her and inhaled deeply.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Sat May 09, 2009 3:45 pm

"Bella, this is one place Logan and I agree. You're acting selfish. Not only is Logan never in one place, and trust me, I've been trying to find him since the incident...And you honestly believe that he wouldn't try and help his friends? That's the one thing he's been doing, he doesn't know half the people he saves. If he had known about what happened when it did, he would have been there in an instant. And I do believe he has loved before." He cast a sideways glare at Logan.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/New_Mombassa ... hp?act=idx - New Mombassa - A Forum Dedicated to Halo based roleplay. We would love to have you as part of our growing community. Time to bust some heads!

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Sat May 09, 2009 6:01 pm

'oh crap what have i gotten myself into' rogue thought to herself
"um...." rogue didnt really know what to say, she wasnt used to all this drama, she just stood there confused and scared to say something wrong.
"im srry, to be like.....all like this....um we should get some where safe or were toast" she whispered

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Mon May 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Bella turned to Scott.

"You know what? maybe I am being selfish but you have no idea what I have been through! I have spent my entire life looking out for others and now I think its about time that I start thinking about myself for once!" she then walked inside without another word. Logan sighed as he turned to the others.

"This don't seem like a good fit. She hates me...and right now I don't blame her. Maybe I should sit this one out." the whole time he was talking his eyes were downcast. Just then they all heard an explosion comming from the city square. Logan's head snaped in that direction and he sniffed the air. "Those damn MRDies." he stated under his breath, he then turned to the others. "Cyclops you and Gambit come with me. The rest of you get Bella back to the Institute. I'm not sure if that's the best idea but it's the only one we got right now, because I'm not liking the look of this place." he then took off in the direction of the noise.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Tue May 12, 2009 5:32 pm

I am a personal friend of Ryu's, and she said that I could join, so I am going to play the role of Kitty and I am taking over the role of Nightcrawler since the person isn't posting (Contact Ryu if you still want to be apart of this).

Kitty Pryde was already in the center of town fighting against the MRD. She was able to keep them at bay for a while, but she knew that she wasn't going to be able to do this alone for much longer. I hope someone gets here soon, or else I, along with some of the city, will be goners. She thought to herself, chancing a look around.
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Tue May 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Scott turned to Logan and nodded. "Alright, let's go." He ran to the street, and turned to look at Bella. He sighed and looked to Logan. "She might think she's been through a lot, but she is too wrong. It'll just make it worse when she discovers just truly how full of pain our lives are..." He turned in the square's direction and walked towards it, picking up speed.

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue May 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Gambit looked at the girl sadly. "Don't worry, we won't let you get hurt. And if nobody else does, I'll help you get your revenge. I swear it. Rogue, get her to the institute. Don't let ANYTHING happen to her, hear me?"

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Wed May 13, 2009 12:49 pm

"Don't let ANYTHING happen to her, hear me?" Bella beamed at the words.

Logan made it into the square and looked around the MRD was finally starting to clear out.
He entended the claws and some of the officers backed away.

"Who wants some?" he asked with a smirk he walked over to an officer and cut the gun he was holding clean in half and then gave him a good roundhouse kick to the head knocking him out cold. He then spotted Kitty not to far away.

"When did you get here?" he yelled to her as he threw another officer over his shoulder.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Wed May 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Kitty let out a sigh of relief as she saw Logan, Gambit and Cyclops.

"Only about five minutes ago!" Kitty hollered to Logan, not taking her eyes off of the MRD in front of her. She side-stepped an attack, then punched the guy square between his eyes, breaking his nose.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked so only Logan could hear her.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Wed May 13, 2009 1:16 pm

"It's a long story I'll--" he was cut off as another MRD officer shot at him he back fliped to avoid the attack, and he landed on the hood of a near by car. "We found someone who needs our help. The others are making sure she gets back to the institute safley. I'll fill you in on the rest when we get back to the school." the officer charged at him and logan smiled as he punched him in the face knocking him out as well as several feet backwards.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Wed May 13, 2009 1:29 pm

"Alright." Was all Kitty said before a group of 4 MRD charged her. One shot at her, and she phased through the nearest building, not sure how else to avoid the attack. That oughta confuse them momentarily...at least long enough for me to switch the attack around. She thought to herself. She waited a second before phasing back through behind two of the MRD. She grabbed hold of each of their shoulders , and slammed their heads together with a sickening 'CRACK!'

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Wed May 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Scott held a few MRD agents off of himself when he noticed one with a stun rod sneaking behind Logan. "Not so fast..." He ran over to the man and tapped him on the shoulder. As he turned, he swung the rod at nothing.

"Wha huh? What the..." He turned around and Scott blasted him across the street.

"Looked the wrong way, kid." He turned and lasered another MRD and looked around, surveying the chaos they had caused. "You do realize your causing more harm than good, right?"

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed May 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Gambit spun like a tornado, blocking and striking as necessary with his staff. He saw a group of MRD Shock troopers heading down an alley, and looked at the abandoned building slightly ahead of them. "Eh, I was there yesterday...nobody uses it." He flicked a card at a weak point in the structure and the whole thing collapsed. As it blocked the MRD's path, he turned to the others. "That won't hold them long! We need a better way to deal with these guys!"

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PixieLove on Thu May 14, 2009 6:04 pm

(OCC: umm ok i posted something but its like gone! that pisses me off cause it was a good post and i cant remember what i said!!!!!)

PixieLove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Thu May 14, 2009 6:52 pm

OOC: ROTFLOL! You said it had something to do with Rouge running into Emma? ring any bells?

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu May 14, 2009 8:20 pm

OOC: Hehe, nice going....don't worry, it'll come back to ya...

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!