Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gotta Find You ( X-Man RP IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Gotta Find You ( X-Man RP IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Hey Everyone!

Oh my gosh I have wanted to start this RP for like ever! Okay just to let everyone know I am just now getting into the X-men, I don't know that much about them yet. =) But here is the summary:

Bella was only 4 years old when her parents were killed by members of the MRD. She was taken to an orffange and was soon adopted and taken to Eourpe. Now 12 years later she returns to New York to look for the men who killed them, but she knows she is going to need help, Bella has heard of the X-men but will they help her and how will she find them?

Chars Needed:

X-men:

Logan / Wolverine - Ryu Newminor

Emma Frost -PixieLove

Storm / Ororo Munroe -

Scott Summers / Cyclops - MULTI_MEDIA_MAN

Rogue / Marie D'Ancanto - PixieLove

Kurt Wagner / Nightcrawler - Sky Harper

Bobby Drake / Iceman - grimcarebear

Kitty Pryde / Shadow Cat - Sky Harper

Hank/ Beast - gyipsy rover

Others:

Professor Charles Xavier -

Eric Lensherr / Magneto -

Senator Kelly -

Gambit/Remy LeBeau-Xiphoniii

Another ones you can think of just let me know!

Here is the link to a picture of Bella:

http://angelsaint11.deviantart.com/art/ ... e-40963634
Last edited by Ryu Newminor on Thu May 14, 2009 7:43 pm, edited 15 times in total.
"If you ever feel different, hold your head up high. We're artists. We're all crazy. And that's good-crazy!" -Adam Lambert

please visit my Trilogy's website! http://www.coronwen.webs.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Gotta Find You (A Wolverine and The X-Man RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:49 pm

I would be Kitty or Kurt, if you would have me! Or, if at all possible, I would like to use my favorite character, you forgot him, but he was in a recent episode of the cartoon. Mr. Gambit, member of the thieves guild. If you don't know enough about him, I can give you some info....
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby grimcarebear on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm

OMG I LOVE GAMBIT...I'd love to play him...but I haven't watched Wolverine and the X-men and I know that Remy only showed up in one episode...but...whatever. lol. I wouldn't mind doing Bobby. His personality shouldn't have changed too much from the comic books.
"Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary." Said he.

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? "-Sherlock Holmes

grimcarebear
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Thank you, finally someone who appreciates the awesomeness of Gambit. My friends say any other X-man or Brotherhood member could defeat him. They underestimate the power of energy, and never forget the staff....

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enigma121 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Don't forget Emma Frost...

I'm not gonna join {sorry!} but I watch the show every week and she's an important character.

Enigma121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:56 pm

I call Rogue if we make our characters I'll bring in Jack.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Xiphoniii wrote:I would be Kitty or Kurt, if you would have me! Or, if at all possible, I would like to use my favorite character, you forgot him, but he was in a recent episode of the cartoon. Mr. Gambit, member of the thieves guild. If you don't know enough about him, I can give you some info....

Oh my gosh!!! How could I forget Gambit! I am so stupid!! I started watching old epasodes I am talking OLD like 1992 old and he is awesome! I still have to say that my fave X-man is still Nightcrawler though. You are all accepted and the list is updated. =)

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:16 am

Yay! Also, could we consider Gambit an "other", because in the comics, he never was truly an X-man. He joined for like twelve issues, then you found out it was all a plot to go after Bishop, now, as in the new cartoons, he is part of the Thief's Guild, though he often helps out. For a price of course.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Anyone want to play 2 chars.? And Just to let everyone know I am not going to be on until monday. =) Thanks Everyone!

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:42 pm

I'll take kurt!

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Re: Gotta Find You ( X-Man RP Needs RPers!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:04 pm

(Well I guess I'm just going to start with these people and more people can join in if they want.)

It was late on a thursday night and Bella Histova sighed as she walked down the streets of New York. Her flight had just got in and she couldn't get a taxi. She looked around the empty streets and sighed, she had no idea where she was or where she was going.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Gambit walked along the alleyway, looking for a mark, when he saw a young girl. "Perfect," he muttered to himself. He strolled over, and introduced himself, using his Cajun accent to its full extent to appear as nonthreatening as possible. "Greetings. Remy's the name, cards are my game. Might I interest you in a round or two? Your choice of game, as long as its cards."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Bella chuckled.

"No thank you sir." she said sweetly as she went to walk past him, she then stopped and turned. "You wouldn't happen to know if there is a hotel nearby would you? I'm new in town and I'm kind of lost." she smiled. There was something about him that she found intresting...

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:32 am

Rogue walked around searching for Bella she needed something to do she loved her new ability to recall absorbed abilties. She began teleporting and smiled. This would be fun she loved Nightcrawler's,Wolverine's and Cyclop's the only abilties she recalled aside from her Sunfire abilties. She began flying until seeing some criminals robbing a bank quickly using a blast of heat vision on them.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Bella heard the alarm ringing and didn't even wait for Remy's answer, she took off in the direction of the noise. When she got about a block away from the bank she stoped to catch her breath.
Come on I know you're here. She thought to herself as she looked around.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Remy ran after the girl. "Wait! The robbers in this town usually go armed. I can't let you do anything stupid. Go back, my honor cannot allow me to let you go any further." He saw the steely look in her eye, and amended himself. "Fine. You can't go further without me. Lets hope these robbers like cards." Just then, he saw a man with a gun run by him. He pulled the top card from his deck, and threw it with precise aim, fusing some energy into it. It exploded on contact with the ground, the concussion knocking the man out. "There, one down. Stay behind me. Also, I guess there is o point hiding it anymore. Name's Gambit, and I'm a mutant."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Bella's eyes widened. She couldn't deny it she was afraid. She backed up a couple of steps and then took off in the opposite direction.

"Why did I let myself get involved in this?" she asked herself as she ran down a side ally, she then stoped and just stood there.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Remy turned and looked. "Running away? Fine, no shame in that. As long as you aren't being paid for the job. Speaking of which...." He leaned down, and grabbed the robbers wallet. "Yeah, honor among thieves doesn't count with armed robbery. See you after all this is over." He took off running again.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu Newminor on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Bella just starred as she saw a spall of dead bodies laying in the alleyway.
"This is awful..." she said softly. "How could someone do something like this?" tears came to her eyes as she saw innocent children. It was then that she remembered her parents and she fell to her knees in tears.

Ryu Newminor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gyipsy rover on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Hay if you are still taking members I would love to play. Now I have not seen any of the new shows, but I am a bit of a marvel geek. I would like it if you let me play as Sean Cassidy (AKA the banshee). Cuz come on you wish you could scream your way threw walls too XD.

Or if you want the actual x-men filled in I will try to play as beast. (But I am no where near smart 'nuff to play his like 5 Masters Degrees.)

gyipsy rover
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!