Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deletion

Graphics and Banners

a part of “Deletion”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

It's 2100 and the world is plagued with evil. A society made up of 7 teens use their gifts to destroy the infestation. As the amount of unexplainable deaths to criminals rises, a second society sets out to stop the merciless destruction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deletion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Graphics and Banners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Mon May 23, 2011 7:15 pm

For Graphics/Banner codes

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Graphics and Banners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Most of my work was lost on my computer when it crashed. unfortunately this was the only sig that survived. I made it for a game called Pockie Ninjas. I know its pretty pervy, but I'm a pretty pervy person :3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Not nearly as pervy as it could be xD

And these are the banners I made for my other RP.

CLICK HERE**** Idk if the link will work o.o
Last edited by QueLights on Mon May 23, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Mon May 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Lol XD! Speaking of pervy- I just found a picture I drew like a year ago in my photobucket xD

Image Made it for a furry friend XD

I was gonna show you a picture of my favorite character in the new rp im making, but i cant find it D:

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 10:50 pm

O:

Banners would be totally awesome.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Tue May 24, 2011 11:37 am

Code: Select all
[img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc69/avicela/Untitled-1-3.png[/img]

[img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc69/avicela/Skul.png[/img]

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue May 24, 2011 1:29 pm

I can't wait til the rps over QQ -goes to make banner-

Edit: -cant think of what to make- T-T

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Tue May 24, 2011 6:18 pm

[img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc69/avicela/DelSig.png[/img]

[img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc69/avicela/118538copy.png[/img]

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm

O: Those are teh epic. I wanna make something but I can't decide one what/how

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zolzol on Tue May 24, 2011 8:29 pm

You could make a white backround and a sort of graveyard of weapons (All the weapons of the Skulrin members) with the word SKULRIN written by it. Same with Exoran.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis

zolzol
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue May 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Ohh I tried that but I couldn't find all of the weapons. xD I did make these though o.o

[IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/quelights/exoran.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/quelights/skulrin.png[/IMG]

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

I want to make a few more and with characters, but its hard with the images that are in their profiles. D:

I mean I could search for other pictures for them, but I don't think I'd do them justice.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed May 25, 2011 10:32 am

Yeah that's the problem i have too :/ I can't find any decent pictures. I'm not very creative as it is xD I usually use gimp for editing, so backgrounds are a difficulty for me >0<

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed May 25, 2011 11:06 am

I don't have a problem with backgrounds or rendering to put pictures on a background. I just need decent pictures to do that. o.o

My suggestion for everyone would be to find something they like on zerochan.net. They have really good pictures there and if someone uses something from there I can definitely make a signature for them from those.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Wed May 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Well i checked out the site, pretty cool, but i couldnt really find anything except one thing but it wouldn't really fit my character. But for a signature for Kurami, maybe just a cool background and pistols would be ok. Ill try to get started with photoshop and gimp once i get back in the states. Right now im at the airport, stupid flight got delayed a couple hours.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed May 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Yeah.. Rendering is easy peasy, but I'm not creative with designs and junk >_> I just throw stuff together and if it looks good, I use it xD if it doesn't, oh well.

[IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/quelights/kurami.png[/IMG]
Last edited by QueLights on Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed May 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Btw thanks for the site reference :D Lots of beautiful stuff. I will definitely use eet~

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed May 25, 2011 6:25 pm

OMG ALL OF THEM ARE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys KILL me in that department!

Que if I find a ood render of my character can u make me one too?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Wed May 25, 2011 6:33 pm

YARRRRR! (sure xD)

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed May 25, 2011 7:08 pm

http://www.zerochan.net/543003

I tried finding a rendered pic, but i couldn't find a good. one T-T

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!